DESTINED

By IamEve__

She went through alot but still she accepted her fate because she knows it was destined to happen. It's a sto... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
New novel alert

CHAPTER 23

538 83 0
By IamEve__

SABREEN

Someone is trying to wake me from my beauty sleep, and I don't want to.

"Hey love, wake up".

"No...please Amir I don't want to, let me sleep I said my eyes still closed.

"Wake up, we have to pray;he said again.

"Okay....ok am up,I said getting up to perform ablution.

Immediately we finished praying, I perform my azkhar with my eyes closed because I was very sleepy.

AMIR

I was reciting qur'an and sabreen was distracting me because she was yawning none stop.

"Sabreen are you okay?? I asked her.

"No...am sleepy she replied pouting with her eyes closed.

"Here!!!

"What?? She asked.

I asked her to put her head on my laps and I continued reciting.

*****

After I was done, I smiled at sabreen's sleepy face.
I slowly carried her to bed and put the duvet around her,and she sighed like a baby with her dimples appearing.

I took my bath and put on a black tshirt and a army green sweat pant.

Today is Saturday so I was not going to work and I am very hungry, and sabreen is sleeping, why is she even sleeping uptill now?? I stare at her sleeping figure before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

SABREEN

I slowly open my eyes and close it because of the sun was shining through the curtain.

I look around to find Amir but he was not in the room, maybe he is downstairs.
I checked the time and it was almost to eleven.

After taking my bath, I put on a oversized hoodie with denim jeans trouser,I then tie my hair into a ponytail and head downstairs.

"Hey!! You're awake ".

I turn to find Amir  Busy watching football.

"Yeah,good morning I said sitting next to him and hug him.

"Morning he answered pecking my forehead.

He continued watching football and I try to watch along but I don't find it interesting.

"I don't know why you guys like watching football, I mean it so boring I said still trying to watch.

"Really!!
I don't know it just runs in our blood he replied chuckling playing with my hair.

i signed giving up on trying to watch.

"Not that,babe am hungry what's for breakfast?? I asked staring at him.

"Chicken sandwich with green tea he said and I started grinning like a small child.

"Yeeah!!! my favorite I said. I peck him on his cheeks and ran to the kitchen to grab my breakfast not before yelling thank you babe.

*****

"Am bored let do something ; Amir said for the hundreth time.

"Okay then what should we do?? I asked.

"Let watch a movie,he reply.

"Okay then but I will choose agree?!!

"Agreed". He said trying to roll his eyes making me laugh,he says he is jealous because I can roll my eyes at him,while he can't.

"Okay let's watch an Indian movie I said.

"No why do all girls like Indian movies he said making a disgusting face.

"I don't know it just runs in our blood just like how football runs in your blood I said annoyed.

"Okay, please let watch miracle in cell no 7. am telling you it's great.

"Okay then, but you will pay if it's not good.

"I sure will..,he said and started playing the movie on his laptop,not before i got some popcorn and drinks for us.

The movie was about a small girl and her imbecile father who got separated
I didn't know I was crying until Amir asked me what was wrong.
The movie reminds me alot about my past life,it reminds me of me and nabila, the poor family has no one to save them but Allah, sometimes when I am alone I always think about kaka,how is she??is she dead or alive??.

"Why are you crying??should I end the movie?? He asked but I stopped him"i want to see the end I said...

*****

After we finished watching the movie with me was crying like I just lost someone.
Amir kept on saying he regrets playing this movie.
He hugged me saying he was sorry.

By now, I have stopped crying,the room was quite just the sound of my little sobs could be heard.

"Why is Haifa video calling me?? Amir said and I thought he was talking to someone in the room because he was hugging me so I freed myself and found him looking at his laptop.

"Yaya where are your phones?? I called you and sabreen but both of you are not picking. She said.

"Oh...they're downstairs, he said.

"Where is my in law?? She asked.

"Haifa am here, how are you and mama??I asked.

"We're fin... what happened to you?? Have you been crying? Yaya what is wrong? Haifa asked.

"Ummmm...she umm... this big brother of yours made me watch a sad movie, it was really sad, Amir was saying but I cut him.

"Yaya why would you do that??she asked Amir.

"I didn't know she was going to cry,he said in a defending tone.

"Wallahi,you look...Haifa was saying but burst into laughing and Amir joined her.

I pick the remaining popcorn and pour it over him put he refuse to stop laughing I pick the pillow beside me and start hitting him.

"jeez ...chill babe, ok am sorry; he chuckled.

"Then stop laughing,I said angrily.

"You guys are so cute, mama said you will both be coming over tomorrow??

"Yes, aunty asked me to bring sabreen before she leaves;Amir replied.

"Yaya please have you talked to the photographer?? you know the wedding is in three weeks; Haifa stated.

"No,but I will call him inshallah.

"How are the preparations going?? I asked.

"Alhamdullilah,it's going well.
Please make that zobo for me when you're coming tomorrow. She said.

"Noo...my wife is not your slave, make it yourself; Amir said making me glare at him.

"Don't worry I make it for you, don't mind him" I said smiling.

"You girls are unbelievable "he said trying to roll his eyes.

"Whatever!!!! Me and Haifa said simultaneously.

"And am going to tell mama you made her daughter cry "Haifa said.

"Nooo...Haifa don't do that ".

"You see my wife loves me and is not wicked like you; he said and I glared at him again.

"Okay gotta go, I have better things to do and besides I have someone that loves me too... Haifa said rolling her eyes.

"Haifa am going to tell mam...Amir was saying but she ended the call.

"You are making dinner today...I said.

"But...

"You said you're going to pay if the movie isn't good...so you're going to pay by cooking dinner... I said standing up".

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

After I finished making zobo for Haifa, I walked upstairs to get ready. I was really scared to meet Amir's aunt...I shake the thought off my head and started getting ready.

I put on a simple mint green and brown atampa bubu. I put on a silver earring and tie a lowbun turban with my headtie .
I apply a little makeup, just powder, eyeliner, lipgloss ,and kohl.
I choose my brown mini bag and brown flat.

"Are you done?? Amir asked coming inside the room.
He was wearing ash shadah his black zannah bukar cap matching with his shoes.

"Eh(yes)am done ".

"You look beautiful...Amir said making me blush.

"You look handsome too; I reply to his comment.

"I will go get the car then,meet me outside don't forget to close the door...he said and walked away.

I quickly put my mint green veil over my head and head out.

*****

"In law... Haifa yelled immediately we walk inside.

"Wallahi I still can't believe you're getting married in some weeks, because you're still behaving like a child "..Amir said to her.

"Kai yaya "she said pouting.

"Where's mama and aunty?? He asked ignoring what she said.

"Su na parlourn mama(they're in mama's parlour)she reply.

"Let go greet them sabreen "...Amir said holding my hand and I nodded.

"Meet me upstairs when you done in law...Haifa said and walked away.

"Oyoyo my daughter "mama said when she noticed us walk in.

"Ina kwana(goodmorning) mama"...I greeted sitting on the floor beside her.

"Lpylau ,ya gida(fine).

"Fine mama I reply smiling.

Mama am starting to get jealous because you're starting to forget about me, Amir said playfully.
Mama glared at him and turned to me saying don't mind him.

"Aunty ina wuni... I greeted her but she didn't answer.

"Aunty sabreen is greeting you ; Amir said looking at her.

"Fine.... she replied not looking at me.
If you are done go upstairs I want to talk to my son..she said glaring at me and I nodded getting up but mama stopped me saying I am also her daughter I should stay.

"It okay mama I will go to Haifa's room I was saying but she asked me to keep quiet.

"Mama noticed how uncomfortable I was, so she asked me to go upstairs.

*****

"I thought you were not coming ne"..Haifa said.

"Sorry,so what's up??? I asked jumping on Haifa's bed.

"Look who is calling me a child, but didn't see how his wife is behaving....Haifa said referring to what her brother said earlier.

"So you're calling me a child?? I asked pouting.

"Now you're behaving like one!! She said rolling her eyes and I started laughing.

"Rahinah how are you??? Am sorry I didn't notice you when I came in ,you see your cousin here is calling me a child. I said to her smiling.

"It's nothing, besides both of you are acting like children wallahi, she said laughing.

"Ko ma mey!!(whatever)Haifa replied.

*****

"Why isn't it working??? Haifa said for the third time.

"What??rahinah asked.

"My Instagram!!! She said annoyed.

"What is wrong with it?? Rahinah asked again.

"I don't know, and there's something I really wanna check... in law please can I use your phone?? She asked.

"Sure!!! I reply. I checked my bag and the phone wasn't there.

"I can't find it??? I said still searching my bag.

"Maybe you left it at home...Rahinah stated.

"Noo...it's not at home...I can't remember where I put it...I said trying to remember...oh it's inside amir's car, I remember putting it to charge, I will go get it ". I said getting up.

"Please hurry... Haifa said and I nodded heading downstairs.

..........................................................................

Soooo guys how was it.
How are you all coping with the quarantine.
Covid_19 is making me update more than I thought. Am super bored though.

See y'all in the next chap........

XOXO

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 624 23
There's a popular saying which says that destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied from being fulfilled.Good things often take time. Incase...
426K 65.5K 79
Nabeela has never had life easy, never ever. She is at her wits end. Love and living life has never been her known forte. But, what will she do when...
54.4K 3.7K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
123K 11.4K 40
Destined for each other yet unsure of each other's motives, Sultana is arranged to get married to save her father's business and reputation. They wer...