Love... What Bullshit!!!

بواسطة Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... المزيد

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 83

10.3K 903 45
بواسطة Navya_Mishra

Hello lovelies.....

Ohk so first of all, this was supposed to be a Holi update, but I don't know what happened and it all got deleted. And I got to know on the night of Holi, after which I wrote it all again.
So, sorry for the unconvinious and thanks for waiting.

I couldn't proof read it this time so stop cooking. So ignore the mistakes please!

Happy belated Holi to all of you.
----------------------------------------------------
Manan continued their night in a very casual  way laughing together at the movie, wrapped up together in their cocoon, protecting each other from the outside world and the hardships of their past. There was nothing special in the routine, but they made it special in their own different way.

(The picture of the cottage once again just as a reminder for all of you. And for those who had questions about Manik's sister and the cottage as they have forgotten that part, you can refer to parts 26 to 29)

As soon as the movie got over, Nandini looked up at Manik.
Nandini: So what else do u wanna do birthday boy?? Another movie?

Manik smiled down at her and smirked,
Manik: I know what I wanna do... The real question is are you up for it! I m very much willing to unwrap my present now.

Nandini turned to look at him smiling as innocently as she could.
Nandini: What if I m not up to it Mr. Malhotra?

Manik: Then baby I guess I'll have to put in some efforts to change your decision...
Manik whispered with a smile as he pulled her up onto his lap again and bent closer kissing her.

Nandini smiled against his lips, as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

Manik: What did I ever do to deserve you?

Manik whispered a few minutes later as they broke the kiss gasping for air. Nandini chuckled at his words, trying to catch her breath as she cupped his face in her hands,
Nandini: Became the knight in shining armor to save a damsel in distress from her own self.

Manik: Or more like fell in love with the Queen, who in turn changed me from an ordinary man to the most Luckiest guy in the world.

They two of them gazed into each other's eyes, letting those blinks and stares communicate with each other as the words always seemed to fail them. Nandini caressed his face, her touch softer than a feather, still not being able to believe that somehow god saved this miracle for her, whom she now called her husband. Manik closed his eyes in contentment at the feeling of being cherished, being loved.

Nandini fingers curled into his hair as she kissed him again, pouring all of herself into that kiss while Manik took it graciously, collecting everything that she had to give.
Manik broke the kiss all too soon as he shifted her off his lap and held her hand, pulling her up on her feet. He took a step towards the bed as Nandini bent down and picked something up from her bag.

Manik climbed onto the bed, taking her along when Nandini chuckled,
Manik: What's so amusing?

Nandini: Looks like this time there isn't going to be an argument of who takes up the bed!!

Manik sat down, resting his back on the headboard and tugged her arm making her yelp as she fell over him.
Manik: I surely do hope so coz apparently my wife finds it quite difficult to sleep without me.

Nandini hit his chest slightly making him smile as he kissed her cheek and whispered,
Manik: U look hotter when u r faking anger...

Nandini: Would u say the same about when I actually get angry?

Manik shrugged at her with a teasing smile,
Manik: Who knows?? Fortunately, or should I say Unfortunately I have never seen you angry, not on me at least.

Nandini eyed him for a second before realizing that he was right and letting the topic go as she held her hand up for him, making Manik finally notice the wrapped up box that she was holding as he raised his eyes at her in confusion when she smiled,
Nandini: I thought u wanted to 'Unwrap' your present.

Manik smirked at her shaking his head as he took it from her,
Manik: U know u didn't have to get me anything...

Nandini: Just shut up and open it!
Nandini said waving him off.

Manik opened up the ribbon, followed by the wrapper to find two separate boxes inside it. He chuckled at it and looked up at her,
Manik: And there are two!!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and sat back,
Nandini: Say whatever u want to... I can read u very well Manik, ur eyes are shining like a 5-year-old opening up his present.

He gave her his shy smile not saying anything and picked up the bigger box and opened it up to find a stunning watch. It was a high tech mechanical one with all the various new features, in all he absolutely loved it.
Manik: It's amazing!

Nandini: Turn it over...
Nandini whispered softly watching him do exactly that as he looked closer to read the inscription.

"29•8•2019-Always!"

Manik frowned slightly at the date as it wasn't his birth date or their wedding date. He looked up at her in confusion as Nandini replied,
Nandini: The day when I finally let myself tell you that I loved you. The day we became one.

Realization drew over him as he read the date again and remembered how she had called him to the park that night, a slow smile crept onto his face as he caressed the inscription once.
Manik: It's amazing!

Nandini: I was confused on what to get you so I got this...

Manik: I love it..
Manik said keeping it back into the box and held up the smaller gift. Opening it up he smiled at the set of 5 guitar picks each in a different color with "My Rockstar!" written on top.

He chuckled at it, keeping it aside and looked up at her nodding,
"Yes... Yours!"

"That one is not your birthday gift, it's for the success of the tour..."
Nandini said before pushing the gifts aside as she moved onto his lap, " I m proud of you!" she whispered looking into his eyes and kissed him.

Manik's heart swelled up at her simple words, which somehow meant the world to him. No matter how much the world praised him, his only accomplishment was when his wife and his parents told him how much good he has done.

The night escalated with the two of them enclosed in their own little heaven, touching each other's soul with their soft whispers and caresses. Lost into each other's arms, letting their love take over all their senses and leaving nothing but the sound of those moans and groans from the one they loved.

Manik was deep in his sleep when he heard a soft voice calling out his name. He hummed in content recognizing the voice very well as Nandini caressed his hair, trying to wake him up.
Nandini: Come on Manik... Get up! We have to go!

Manik opened up his eyes a bit to find Nandini leaning onto him, her eyes shining in happiness.
Nandini: Good morning!

Manik moved his arm around her pulled her in to get back to sleep again, but much to his dismay Nandini moved out of his reach.
Manik: Nandini yr... Lets sleep for some more time na, I m very sleepy.

Nandini: Yes/ I know u r too sleepy, and that is because it's just 5 in the morning. But u r still getting up, coz we r going into the woods to the meadow.

Manik finally opened up his eyes listening to this and looked up at her,
Manik: The meadow?? U want to watch the sunrise?

Nandini: Yes... That was the most beautiful morning of my life, there is no way I am letting go of a chance to live it again.
Manik blinked at her for a couple of times before smiling softly as he sat up. He finally noticed her attire and saw that she was already set to go.

Manik: U already seem ready! Just gimme five minutes and we can go!
Nandini smiled broadly at him nodding along. Manik glanced around him for the clothes that he threw away last night but found none making him turn towards his wife as he raised his eyes at her.

Manik: My clothes?

Nandini: Downstairs...
Nandini replied with a casual shrug, acting all innocent as she sat there still.

Manik gave her his sly smile understanding her deliberate actions as he threw away the duvet and stood naked in front of her.

Nandini: Manik!!
Nandini shrieked in surprise making him smirk.

Manik: Why? Isn't this what u wanted? Have it your way baby...

Nandini looked at him broad eyed as he moved closer to her and kissed her cheek,
Manik: Good Morning Wifey!

And before she knew he turned around and moved downstairs in all his naked glory.

It wasn't long before the two of them walked through the woods on a familiar path towards the meadow! They spent the morning watching the stars and fireflies glow in the darkness before the sun came up lightening up the world, while the two of them still lay together on the lush green grass beside the little pond. After returning back to the cottage they slept again for a few hours. Waking up around the afternoon, they had a late lunch in a casual diner before moving back to the hotel to meet their friends. Since it was the last day of the tour, the management had a congratulatory party planned for all the artists, celebrating the success of the tour.

Nandini along with Aliya and Mukti, all got ready together in Mukti's room as Aliya had her stylists prepare special looks for all of them.

Nandini: Aliya... I m not so sure about this dress! Are u sure it's looking good?
Nandini asked aliya as they got their hair done. Aliya rolled her eyes at her cousin while the stylists spoke up.

"Ma'am u look absolutely stunning!"

Aliya: Exactly... Nandini just relax okay, I chose that dress for u purposely, it's makes a bold and strong statement.

Nandini: How?

Mukti: Ohh u'll see that!! Nandini u r gonna stand out from the crowd, there are gonna be artists from the industry, or some trophy wives and girlfriends flashing off their smiles in elaborate dresses and gowns. That outfit my dear, is gonna be the most different yet the most fitting for you showing off that smart business head of yours along with the beautiful wife that you are.

Nandini smiled at her friends, glancing at her reflection again, now feeling all the more confident about herself. She now felt 95% ready for the party, the remaining 5% was dependent on her loving husband's reaction as she wanted him to like her look, not for his approval but for that little shine in his eyes of appreciation that did wonders for her. The three of them finished getting ready after which aliya and mukti went downstairs while Nandini excused herself and went back to her room to get her clutch and phone. Manik was already downstairs in the hotel's bar along with Cabir, dhruv and Ayan, the organiser. They were waiting for the girls while they finished the final formalities of the tour and had a drink or two.

(Aliya's outfit☝)

(Mukti's outfit☝)

The girls joined them, receiving their appreciations on their looks at which they just smiled and thanked Ayan for everything during the tour and for the opportunity. They talked for a few minutes when cabir spoke up,
Cabir: I guess we should all join the party now... Where is Nandini?

Mukti looked down at her phone frowning a bit as she replied,
Mukti: She just went to her room to get her purse, but she should be-

Aliya: There she is!
Aliya said looking towards the door as the rest of them turned towards it to find Nandini indeed waking towards them while talking to someone on her phone. She took long confident strides towards them and was soon standing right in front of the group.

Aliya chuckled at Manik's start stuck face and nodded towards Mukti who bent in closer towards him,
Mukti: Mesmerising, isn't she??

Manik: Hmn...
Manik replied in a daze.

Mukti: Teri hi h... Muh to band krle re!

All of them bit their lips trying to stop their laughter at this, while Manik finally snapped out of it and glared at Mukti. He was about to say something to it when they heard Nandini snap on the call,
Nandini: I don't care if the freaking Minister is out of the country for some stupid trip of his. I have all the papers ready, and the construction is gonna startday after tommorow anyhow, u can not do anything to stop me!

She heard the reply from the other end before nodding in content.
Nandini: Good... That's more like it.

She disconnected the call without waiting anymore and tucked her phone into her purse before looking up to find everyone looking at her carefully, as if trying to gauge her mood. She smiled broadly at them,
Nandini: I m so sorry to keep u all waiting, I got stuck in this phone call.

Dhruv: Yeah we heard that! It's fine..

Manik: Everything okay?
Manik asked in concern making Nandini smile,
Nandini: Yes all is good!!

Manik: So shall we??
Manik asked forwarding his hand to her which Nandini held nodding along,
Nandini: Absolutely!!

All the others too started moving towards the party hall while manik and Nandini walked behind them all.
Manik: U look beautiful!!

Nandini blushed slightly, before letting her eyes sweep through him as she smiled,
Nandini: U look mighty good urself Mr. Malhotra! Just one sec...
She adjusted his tie properly before smiling further,
Nandini: Now its perfect!

They reached the hall as Nandini held her face high, smiling at all of then with one of her arm around Manik's while the other was tucked inside her pocket, posing along with him for the cameras.

Manik: Gosh, I m one lucky guy!
Manik muttered to her as they entered inside while nandini smirked,
Nandini: That u surely are!

----------------
Lots of Love,
Navya😘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
153K 7.8K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...