Into the Dekuverse

By emotional_gemini

Class 1a takes an unexpected field trip into the dekuverse. More

The Kidnapping
Fantasy Au
Only one king
Danganronpa!
Dadzawa
Lily
Fantasy Au (2)
Meme break
Tokyo Ghoul
Dadzawa (2)
All according to Keikaku
Actors

Watashi no R

12.7K 201 209
By emotional_gemini

"So guys," K began. "The real question is are we watching something happy or sad first then?"

Before anyone could get even a word in, Tokoyami was standing on his chair, hands raised shouting, "we shall all revel in the darkness!"

"Of course we shall dark lord, I'll go and prepare the imperial disk of shadows." K responded solemnly, a completely serious look on her face.

Tokoyami nodded and sat back down satisfied while everyone else in the theatre just sweat dropped.

"I wanted to watch something happy Tokoyami-kun!" Uraraka sighed slightly disappointed.

"No need to worry Uraraka, I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to see happy versions of Midoriya-kun as well!" Iida exclaimed, determined to stay as positive as possible.

"Shut up you damn extras, It's starting." Bakugou growled.

Warning, mentions of suicide, self harm and abuse.

K turned to face the students. "Just a heads up, I've got the tissues if anyone needs them."

Many in the room nodded gratefully as K took her seat and the video truly began.

Footsteps echoed around the room.

The U.A stairwell could be seen and a door quickly opens and then shuts, leaving silence spare the birds singing in the distance. Suddenly, Izuku's voice rings clearly through the theatre.

"Just as I was about to take my shoes," Izuku's signature red trainers could be seen sitting in the corner of the roof, his bag not too far from them.

"Off on the rooftop there I see. A girl with rose-red cheeks here before me. Despite myself I go and scream: Hey, don't do it please!"

The girl turned to face Izuku revealing herself to be none other than Uraraka. She was leaning dangerously on the railings.

"Uraraka, what are you doing, don't do it!" Everyone in the class yelled. Even Aizawa kept looking at his student, worry evident in his eyes.

"Wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way."

Uraraka started sobbing softly at the harsh words. "T-that isn't D-deku."

The girls all quickly moved in for a group hug and K brought over the tissues.

"You're right Uraraka-san, that isn't your Deku also, he isn't usually like this he's just... in a bad state of mind." K reassured the distraught girl.

"To be honest I was somewhat pissed, this was an opportunity missed."

Uraraka cried harder while Bakugou hearing the words Izuku had just said paled considerably.

"The damn nerd..." he trailed off, he felt a strange feeling settling on his shoulders. It was new to him.

"What is this?" Bakugou asked quietly.

"It's called guilt Bakugou, when you go back to your world I expect you to try to make things right with your Midoriya." K responded.

"The girl with rosy cheeks told me her woes." Midoriya and Uraraka stood together dangerously close to the edge talking.

"You've probably heard it all before, I really thought that he might be the one."

The screen panned out to Iida, smiling brightly with Uraraka laughing next to him, they were holding hands under a cherry blossom tree.

"Awwww!" Many of the girls in the room cooed.

"But he told me he was done."

Uraraka sat under the cherry blossom alone watching as Iida ran away at a breakneck speed.

"Iida!" The girls all turned to the blue haired boy. "If you ever break Uraraka's heart, we'll end you!" They shouted in unison, a great death aura emanating from all of them.

"I-I that wasn't me!" Iida complained, making some very odd chopping motions. He bowed. "Regardless I apologise for my other self's actions Uraraka-san!"

"Thank you Iida," Uraraka gave him a watery smile.

"For God's sake please! Are you serious? I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me!"

The screen panned onto Uraraka's tear-stained face.

"Are you upset because you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky you haven't been robbed of anything!" Izuku yelled, pain written all over his face.

The screen shifted to show a picture of a younger Izuku with all of his former friends with their backs to him and Bakugou standing glaring at him with a pretty girl next to him doing the same.

"Bakubro, what is this..." Sero asked cautiously.

Bakugou sighed. "I turned all of our class against him, stole all of his friends and started dating our best friend Sayaka who he had a crush on Soy-sauce face."

"Bro...that totally isn't manly."

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR, NOBODY ASKED YOU!" Bakugou shrieked.

"I feel better, thank you for listening." Uraraka smiled and then jumped from the building.

"URARAKA, NO!" Everyone chorused. At this point, almost everyone was in tears.

The sound of the roof door opening and closing rang through the theatre once again.

"Alright today is the day or so I thought." The iconic red trainers sat in the corner of the roof just like before. "Just as I took both of my shoes off."

"There was but a girl short as can be. Despite myself I go and scream."

The girl turned around revealing herself to be Tsu.

"Not Tsu too." A few muttered, terrified for their friend. The tears were reinforced and the seemingly never-ending tissue box made yet another round.

"The petite girl told me her woes."

"You've probably heard it all before, everyone ignores me."

The screen turned to show other students not giving her a second glance or saying her name wrong.

"Everyone steals."

A scene of all her classmates stealing her belongings then another in a class project where they stole her ideas.

"I don't fit in with anyone here."

Tsu looked at her desk to find threats and insults scrawled all over it. She cried while all her classmates either found it funny or gave her weird looks for how she looked or acted.

"We're sorry Tsu." Sato bowed while the others nodded apologising.

"It's ok. You guys have nothing to be sorry for, you've been amazing friends. And besides, it never really got that bad." Tsu smiled weakly while everyone looked at her full of sorrow and sympathy.

"For God's sake please! Are you serious, I just can't believe that for some stupid reason, you got here before me!" Deku yelled causing Tsu to almost trip backwards over the edge.

The class sighed with relief when she didn't fall.

"JESUS CHRIST FROG FACE, MOVE!" Bakugou shouted.

"Tsu...please be careful." Koda uttered softly.

"Because even so, you're still loved by every one at home!" Izuku sounded as if he was in anguish.

The screen turned to his parents ignoring him or shouting at him then arguing and fighting with each other as he ran to hide in his room. Afterwards, he went down to the kitchen to find food but opening the cupboard, all he saw was cobwebs.

"There's always dinner waiting on the table you know!"

Tsu looked up at Izuku, tears still steadily flowing from her eyes. "I'm hungry said the girl as she shed a tear. The girl short as can be then disappeared." Tsu walked straight off of the roof of the building, disappearing into the depths below.

The class started murmuring apologies to Tsu as they all cried together.

The screen showed Izuku arriving everyday and each day a new person would be there.

"I listened to their tales."

Iida cried over his brother who had been killed by Stain,

"In this universe I guess a lot of things went differently, Stain killed Ingenium instead of just putting him out of hero work." Ojiro noted.

"Yeah Iida, you must be really happy that Endeavor caught him and saved you, Todoroki and Midoriya." Hagakure cheered.

Iida stayed silent as both he and Todoroki looked away from the others with the last statement.

"I made them turn away."

"Is he deluding himself?" The shadow lord asked, "everyone so far has gone over the edge into the darkness."

Shoji shrugged at his friend.

Kirishima felt worthless,

Deku talked more, pleading.

Kirishima turned his head away from the screen and looked at his hands, trying not to cry even more than he already was.

"Bro, you're amazing, you're really strong!" Sero smiled softly at his friend.

"Yeah Kirishima, you're like, super duper manly!" Ashido added.

"Kirishima." K began. "Know that a flashy quirk isn't everything. You're a great person and it's your determination and spirit that matters more than anything else."

"Thanks guys."

Bakugou felt no-one would ever be able to understand him, he felt like he was beneath everyone.

Midoriya tried to help him.

Bakugou's face went stony as he stared at himself onscreen refusing to make eye contact with anyone.

K paused the video.

"Bakugou, you're literally one of the strongest people here. Why would you think that?" Tsu wondered aloud.

'The people in this class are stronger though. I'm not strong enough!'

"Yeah Bakugou, the way you beat me at the sports festival and the way you won was amazing." Uraraka smiled despite her tears.

'Half and half was only using half his power and even you were difficult to beat, I got lucky.'

"Bakugou, other than your personality being flaming garbage, you're a pretty cool guy." Kaminari chuckled.

'God even dunce face is doing it, they're all mocking me, they think they're better than me!'

"What the hell why are all the girls fawning over that idiotic, rude weak guy. I'M SO MUCH COOLER!" Mineta shouted, coming back from the dead.

Bakugou's face darkened at those words.

"All of you, STOP MOCKING ME! damn it...DAMN IT! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP! AND YOU!" He turned to face Mineta, the most terrifying expression he'd ever pulled on his face. "I wouldn't be surprised if you died very very soon grape."

"Oh Bakugou, I gave your quirk back...He's all yours!" K shouted gleefully from across the theatre.

Bakugou grinned ferally and sparks started flying from his fingers.

"Perfect, Grape here and I are going for a walk together." He grabbed Mineta by the collar and dragged him to the door before stopping and turning to the audience.

He smirked. "I'll be back soon."

The whole room shivered, sure only one person would be returning.

'At least he'll leave us alone.' The girls thought.

The show carried on.

Yaoyorozu cracked under pressure and self doubt,

Jirou stood up in her seat. "Hey, Yaomomo! You are one of the bravest, smartest most amazing people I've ever met so don't doubt yourself! I don't know what's to come but you'll always pull through so keep on going. I believe in you, the class believes in you, your parents believe in you so now, you need to believe in yourself. Please, try for us Momo-san."

Once Jirou had finished her passionate speech, she seemed to realise what she'd done and blushed while twiddling nervously with one of her earphone-jacks.

"Thank you Jirou-san, that means a lot to me." Momo gave Jirou a hug.

"N-no problem."

With each new day, a different member of the class would be on the rooftop.

Class 1-a watched as their classmate tried to talk each and every one of them out of it only to watch themselves going over the edge. It hurt all of them as the reasons they went were very real problems for them in their world.

"And yet, there was no-one who would do this for me. No way I could let out all of this pain."

Izuku smiled brightly but cracks started to spread across his face shattering his fake grin and leaving behind a crying, broken boy.

"He's suffering just as much as we were, if not even more." Yaoyorozu whispered croakily.

Soft murmurs of agreement rumbled around the theatre, almost everyone's throats were raw from sobbing.

Finally, the final living member of class 1-a arrived at the rooftop.

"Half 'n half!" Bakugou shouted from the door, pointedly very alone.

"Yes Bakugou?"

"Tch, you better not off yourself like the rest of us did." He snapped as he took his seat again.

"For the very first time, there I see. Someone with the same pains as me. Having done this time and time again, he wore a yellow cardigan."

Todoroki turned to face Midoriya.

"I just want to stop the scars that grow, every time that I go home."

The screen flashed through all of Endeavor's brutal 'training' sessions over the years showing Todoroki getting older and colder.

Everybody in the room (spare K) turned to look at Todoroki.

"I'm praying it wasn't that bad in our world." Iida thundered.

"Even I'm praying, and I'm the incarnation of darkness." Tokoyami mumbled.

"They make it look like a walk in the park in this." Todoroki replied straight-faced.

'IT WAS WORSE THAN IN THE VIDEO?!' Everyone mentally screeched.

"Todoroki, you do realise that's child abuse and that Endeavor could be sent to prison for what he did." K supplied.

Aizawa nodded. "Definitely something I'll try to do once we get back. That's unacceptable."

Todoroki's eyes seemed to light up like he'd received an amazing present.

"That sounds like a good idea." He smiled slightly.

"That's why I came up here instead." — "That's what the boy in the cardigan said."

The screen zoomed in on Midoriya's face, he looked so tired.

"Woah wait a minute what did I just say, I couldn't care less either way. But in the moment I just screamed, something that I did not believe."

"Hey...don't do it please..?"

Todoroki only glanced at Izuku before carrying on walking towards the very edge of the building.

"Todoroki, stop!" Kaminari screeched.

"Listen to Kaminari, he actually said something useful for once." Jirou shrieked.

"Oof, that hurt Jirou." Kaminari pouted.

"I take it back, you're a total dumbass all the time." Jirou stabbed Kaminari with her earphone jack.

"You damn extras! Shut up and watch the video!" Bakugou screamed.

"Oh what to do, I can't stop this boy oh this is new." Izuku sank to his knees in tears.

"For once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew."

"...only now he's bitten off more than he can chew?!" The whole class was in tears but they found it ironically funny.

"The two locked eyes and they saw themselves in each other. The pain they shared and the abuse they both endured from their fathers.

"Big oof," Kaminari memed .

"Bro, you should probably stop doing that." Sato and Kirishima said in unison.

"Shut up and stop meming dumbass." Jirou sighed, obviously annoyed.

"But even so, please just go away so I can't see! YOUR PITIFUL EXPRESSION IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME!"

Izuku squelched his eyes shut in anticipation and fear. He didn't notice Todoroki walking away from the edge and towards him.

"Come on... COME ON!" The class all waited in anticipation.

"I guess today Is just not my day." — "He looked away from me and then he left the roof."

"He didn't die!" A majority of the class whooped.

"Thank you Todoroki for actually listening to Midoriya." Iida bowed.

"Well done on not jumping bro, that was super manly! Kirishima praised the dual coloured boy.

"Of course I would listen to Midoriya." Todoroki whispered, his cheeks tinted slightly pink.

"Thank the lord" Bakugou murmured softly with a small sigh of relief.

"There's no one here today, I guess it's time, It's just me myself and I. There's no one who can interfere. No one to get in my way here."

For the first time, the roof was empty spare Midoriya.

"OH FUCK NO!" Bakugou shouted. He sounded angry but the class could hear the fear in his voice.

"Deku, get away from there!" Uraraka shrieked

Todoroki stared at the screen, completely unable to say anything at all.

"Well, get ready for the twist." K warned.

"Taking off my yellow cardigan."

"Feeling as my rosy-cheeks fade and pale."

"The petite girl short as can be, Is gonna jump now and be free."

"NO!" 1-a screamed as they watched Midoriya lean from the room falling before the screen cut to black.

"That was a terrible ending!" Uraraka cried.

"...Midoriya." Todoroki whispered sorrowfully.

"The darkness, I think it was too much, even for me." Tokoyami covered his tears.

"Mes amis, THAT DID NOT SPARKLE AT ALL!" Aoyama sobbed fabulously.

"Heh, sorry guys." K laughed slightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DEKU JUST DIED AND YOU'RE LAUGHING?!"

"I MUST AGREE THAT IS RATHER DISRESPECTFUL MISS K." Iida did his interesting hand motions.

"Sorry guys, I already watched this one and I'm kinda desensitised to most violence to be honest. Anyway, Yaoyorozu or Aizawa, care to explain what just happened?"

"I'm not doing it." Aizawa mumbled as he slipped away into his bright yellow sleeping bag.

"Well, I might be wrong..." Yaoyorozu started.

"Momo!" Jirou looked slightly disappointed.

"Sorry Jirou-san! I think that every time he came up to the roof and spoke with us, we were all parts of him, representing different reasons to commit suicide. Every time one of us jumped off, I think he was letting the reason go. The final person on the roof was Todoroki who represented child abuse, that was the one sorrow he couldn't let go of and so Todoroki left the roof instead of jumping. I think, that was his reason to jump despite all the other terrible things that were happening to him."

A gold star floated down into Yaoyorozu's lap. "Couldn't have said it better myself Yaoyorozu, that was a perfect answer!"

Yaoyorozu smiled slightly, satisfied and Jirou patted her on the back.

'When all of us get back to our world, all these kids are getting appointments with hound dog. No ifs, no buts. It's going to happen.' Aizawa thought to himself.

'Yeah it's definitely something I would advise before one of their problems escalates Mr Aizawa.' K responded.

The sleeping bag seemed to jump slightly.

Once the last of everyone's tears had been shed and everyone had finished drying their eyes, K stalked over to her laptop once again.

"Ready for the next one guys?" K asked.

"Ok but...PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPY THIS TIME K!" Uraraka, Ashido and Hagakure pleaded in unison."

"Eh, I'll try. No promises though!" K giggled.

"Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 6.4K 59
a ship reaction book! starring ;; class a! as wonderful little shits. class b! as equally wonderful little shits. and assorted others! as tired moth...
127K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
50K 525 17
the mha characters of the past when in middle school will see the future and ships how will they react do untold truths of this world and secrets and...
152K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...