𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY

2.2K 120 13
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER THRITY

Donna, Kory, Dawn and Tara walked out to approach Conner while Rachel and Maeve went to the green tiger that was on the floor. "Garfield!" Maeve ran to him, but she got to close, and the green tiger pinned her down and let out a growl, baring his teeth. "Maeve!" Rachel exclaimed. "Do it!" Maeve held her hand out for Rachel to grab and she did, putting her other hand on Garfield.

Garfield saw everything, the Titans, himself, but the moment he saw Maeve he could feel it. She was a child, the first time he saw her, her blonde hair in a ponytail. When they danced on the roof top. Their first kiss on the train. When he picked her up and she hugged him koala style, when they defeated Trigon. When they had sex for the first time. Maeve laughing and then her voice. 'Kitty', the first time she called him that and then again the same voice, but she was older.

"Kitty, come back to me." This was current Maeve, the Maeve that was under him. The last thing he saw was when they said 'I love you' to each other, for the first time. And he began to morph back until he was human, still on top of Maeve, the blonde smiled. "Hi." She mumbled quietly, he looked to be a bit scared. "Hi." He replied quietly, his voice horse. Maeve glanced down and chuckled. "You're naked by the way... Don't forget to say hi to Rachel." He rushed off Maeve and attempted to cover himself, failing, resulting in Rachel giving the 18-year-old her cloak, so he could cover himself.

"We should probably help the others." Maeve said standing up, pulling Garfield up as well.

Maeve stood by her cousin, their hands glowing a bright yellow, their eyes matching as they manipulated the ground beneath and around him, causing him to sink into the ground, and they harden the concrete. "Rachel, now!" The girl extended her hands, her black magic cloud began moving towards Conner before attaching itself to Dick also. Donna wrapped the rope around him while the two girls re-enforced their powers, adding barriers around him to keep him in place, while Dick tried to bring him back.

A few minutes later, Dick was back. "Conner!" He called out. "Please, let me go... so I can end this." They looked to Dick for confirmation, he nodded and they each released him. "Thank you." He said towards Dick, his expression changed, and he began walking towards the vans. "He is really hot." Tara mumbled in Russian. "Tara!" Maeve exclaimed, a smile on her face. "You heard me." She replied in yet again Russian. The Cadmus guard began firing rapidly towards Conner, hoping to slow him down, but the bullets bounced off him, the guard decided to run.

Maeve saw Mercy climb out of the van just as Conner was about to open the doors. She caught the woman in between two barriers, walking towards, fire in her step and the yellow glow within her began to shine through, the woman was scared, Maeve could basically feel Mercy's heartbeat through the earth "Your scared... Good." Maeve's fist glowed bright yellow as she was about to throw an earth chattering punch that would most likely kill her, only to have it caught by Conner who's expression was staining, struggling to hold her fist. "She deserves to die." Maeve sneered, the glow within her stretching over her entire body. "In the few days of knowing you... I know this isn't you." Conner said, and she began to think about what happened at Cadmus, and the yellow glow within her dimmed, the earth barriers that were holding her were brought back into the earth. "This is for Lex Luther." Kory to punch her in the face.

Maeve began to think about the lives to had taken, the people she had hurt. She began to question everything and that made her eyes water, she didn't know if she should still be in the Titans, they don't know what she did in Cadmus, she didn't even know if she could even tell them, she didn't even know if she could tell Garfield, who has already been through so much shit.

"I did this." This snapped the 19-year-old out of whatever trance she was in, glancing towards Conner, Maeve didn't even remember when he let go of her hand. "It wasn't me, but I did this. I'm sorry." "We know. It's good to have you back. Did anyone ever tell you you can really throw a punch?" A few of them chuckled. The bystanders began to clap in appreciation. Rachel began to laugh. Maeve saw Garfield wave only to remember he was naked, catching the robe. Maeve smiled, her eyes still watery, walking towards him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I missed you." She mumbled; her voice was soft.

"Mommy, my dolly." "Stay here baby." A mother and daughter spoke.

Dawn walked towards the doll and picked it up. She squatted in front of the daughter. "Is this your dolly?" Dawn asked, "She's safe now." "Thank you." The mother said. "Of course." Maeve watched as the electric tower began to fall, the blondes eyes widened. Before the tower could touch the ground Donna caught it, screaming in agony. "Maeve!" Someone screamed, snapping Maeve out of her shocked state and she extended her arms and created two large supporter beams, lifting them up out of Donna's hold. When Donna was no longer holding the tower she fell to the ground, everyone was screaming for Donna, Maeve could feel the sadness of her friend not moving building up within her, she couldn't feel her heart beat through the ground, a choked sob escaped Maeve's mouth as she struggled to hold the beams up, Dick pulled her out from under the tower and Maeve dropped the supporting beams that fell into the ground where they originally were. The blonde fell on all fours, letting out small sob. Maeve could have caught the tower, she could have saved Donna, but she froze.

⛧彡

They were at the airport; Donna was going home. Donna's death had effected everyone differently, Maeve blamed herself, she blamed herself for a lot. Maeve tried to comfort Garfield who was still recovering from being under Cadmus's mind control, he would get nightmares, flashbacks, and they always ended with him crying. He was not a killer, he never was and never will be, she remembered what he was like when he first bit someone, he was not a built killer.

Maeve had asked Rachel to heal her neck and the teen did so, now their was not mark, nor was there a scar, but Maeve could still feel it. At the airport, Dawn, Hank, Dick and Conner had pulled the coffin out of the car, Dick handing her lasso to the beautiful amazon warriors.

The blonde watched while Dick and Rachel spoke, watching while Rachel walked on to the plane, leaving. Dick walked back towards the group "She's going with them... isn't she?" Maeve questioned, Dick smiled lightly, nodding his head.

The plane began taking off and Maeve felt an urge to look to her side and when she did she saw Jason, on a motorcycle "I'll be back." Maeve said as she walked away from the group, hoping to catch Jason who drove away. And she did, standing in front of the bike.

"Donna died." Maeve said, her eyes watering. "Rachel left." Her voice broke as she stared at the teen who still had the helmet on his head. "I killed people." Tears threatened to leave her eyes, but she wouldn't let them. "The least you could do is take off your fucking helmet and turn off the bike and hug me you asshole." And he did so, throwing his leg off the bike. He walked towards her with a solemn look and gave her a hug. "It was you.... The people that died at Cadmus." She pulled away looking up at him. "I don't-I don't want anyone to know." "I deleted it. I broke into Wayne manner and deleted it." "Why would you do that?" "Because, you were the only one in the team that didn't treat me like a lost cause, you treated me like an actual human being."

She sighed and pushed her head against his chest, tightening her hold. "Would it be weird if I kissed you?" "Jason." She warned. "Right! sorry, I was kidding... unless your into it." she smiled chuckling, slapping his side lightly, pulling away from the hug, she kissed him on the cheek. "You shouldn't be mad at Rose. I can tell you really like each other." She smiled, before it dropped completely, looking up at him, she decided to tell him.

"Your not going to see me for a while." "Why?" He asked. "I'm leaving. Don't ask me where because I am not going to tell you, but I'm leaving... Tara knows, she's coming with me, but besides Tara, you are the only one who knows so far." "Are you coming back?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't know."

"You have my number. Call me if you need anything." She smiled. He got back on his bike and before he put the helmet on. "What are you going to tell Garfield?" He asked. "Be safe." She smiled sadly, he put the helmet on and rid away. "Maeve!" She looked and saw Garfield. "We're leaving." She nodded her head and walked towards him; he placed his arm around her which resulted in her leaning more into him.

⛧彡

They all sat at the table, in memory of Donna, everything she liked was on the table "What was her deal with tomatoes?" Garfield asked. "She called it, The devils fruit." Kory replied. "Hold on... tomato is a fruit." "If it has seeds, it's a fruit." Tara said. "No shit." Hank said, shocked by the fact, which caused everyone at the table to chuckle.

"Donna Troy and I were a couple of strays. Nothing linking us, other than parents that liked to dress up at night and fight crime. She saw us as family. But I wasn't much interested in family then. Families can be fucked up. I mean look around. We've all spent our lives recovering from the damages done by our families. Donna knew something I didn't; if you throw enough strays together, you get the best kind of family. One bound not by DNA but by a collective sense of duty and devotion to another. And when you lose someone you love... you need this. What we have right here. Whats next for us all? I don't know. That's the million-dollar question. Anyway..." He grabbed the orange drink, chuckling. "To Donna Troy... Thanks for giving me a second chance at family, and thanks to you guys for taking me back in. To the Titans." "Titans!" Everyone said, holding their drink up. Tara and Maeve made eye contact, both with a matching expression. "To Donna Troy." Kory said. "Donna Troy." Everyone repeated.

Everyone took a drink of the orange soda. "Ugh, that's what she's been drinking this whole time?" Hank commented. "I think it's great." Dawn smiled; everyone began to bicker on the taste of the drink which made Maeve smile.

Garfield got up out of his sit from beside Maeve. "Guys?" Garfield said causing everyone to look towards him. "There's cops and the bomb squad responding to a disturbance in the mission district. Sounds bad." Everyone began looking at one another, thinking about what to do. Dawn was first to stand up. "What are we waiting for?" Dawn asked and slowly everyone stood up. Maeve walked beside Tara as they walked through the hall. "One more." Maeve mumbled in Russian to her cousin, who glanced down, nodding her head slowly.

ya'll ready to cry next chapter cause i know i aint

ALSO SEASON 2 IS DONE NOOOOOOOO!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.7K 54
❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵. ❞ titans season one, two & three oc × dick grayson
692K 17.1K 110
"Titans are back bitches!"
77.2K 1.6K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞...
13.3K 208 27
list of characters: - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Gar Logan - Conner Kent - Hank Hall - Kory Anders - Donna Troy some imagines will be based around t...