My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

TWENTY ONE

16.3K 781 137
By Asterial_melina

Fark Toh Apni Apni Soch Mein Hai Sahib, Warna Dosti Bhi Mohabbat Se Kam Nahi Hoti.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Murat!!"

Jerking her hand off Mustafa's hold she ran towards Murat, her face adorned with a beautiful smile and hugged him tightly with all her strength.

"I am not running anywhere dove. You can relax."

Murat smiled rubbing her back seeing her holding him with so much affection.

"Murat I....."

"Ji boliye."

Caressing her cheeks he encouraged her to go on

"I missed you so much."

She confessed looking in his eyes with a bright smile to which he chucked ruffling her hair.

"I can see that very well."

His answer changed her smile to that of a scowl instantly and she started glaring at him.

"You didn't missed me ?"

"I did missed your cute annoying self so much that it was driving me insane."

He teased pinching her cheeks which were red due to anger.

"What!!! Annoying and me...You are so bad Murat."

Scowling she slapped his shoulder to which he held her hand having an innocent smile on his face.

"But I said your 'cute' annoying self not annoying self."

He defended himself seeing her angry expressions and tried hiding his smile seeing her red nose.

"Dove."

He called her but she was looking down angry at him for calling her annoying. She was so happy for his arrival and the first thing he did was call her annoying. She decided to give him a silent treatment.

"Okay, I am sorry. I won't do it again."

Holding his ears he tried apologizing to which she turned her head towards other direction indicating his apology was declined.

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

"Sorry."

He started singing in high pitched tone holding his ears taking rounds around her which was able to bring smile on her face. She giggled seeing his weird way to ask for an apology.

"Am I forgiven ?"

He stopped seeing her giggling heaving a sigh of relief looking at her normal self.

"I don't have any other option. Right ?"

She smiled, rolling her eyes seeing him grinning like an idiot for being able to convince her to forgive him.

"No, you don't. I won't have let you go otherwise."

His expression changed to that of seriousness when he said that. He wanted her to know what she meant to him. She was his best friend and she wasn't allowed to stay angry at him.

"You mean so much to me Maria that I wouldn't have been able to sleep knowing you are angry at me."

His words made her happy and she knew he was serious. His eyes they were screaming the truthfulness his words held rendering her speechless. All she could do was give him a bright smile.

"And I missed you more than you missed me."

He smiled kissing her head unaware of an angry Mustafa who was standing at a distance witnessing everything, controlling himself from separating them both. He was fuming seeing them so close and the way she was treating Murat with so much care and affection was making him go insane as she used to shower same affection on him few years ago.

"I..."

Before she could answer Murat, he fake cleared his throat catching their attention.

"Oh... I am so sorry I didn't saw you standing there."

Murat apologized embarrassed of not greeting the man standing in front of him. He wasn't aware of who he was. Yes, Maria told him about her past but he never saw Mustafa's picture.

"Hi !! I am Murat Abrar Chowdhry."

Murat smiled extending his hand towards Mustafa who was looking at him with cold expressions much to his confusion. After contemplating a lot he shakes his hand when he saw Maria throwing daggers at him challenging him to insult Murat and face her wrath.

"Dr. Mir Mustafa Ahwaan."

As soon as those words left his mouth Murat's smile changed to that of a scowl remembering his name. He knew he was the same man that broke his best friend. He was the same man who was the reason of her tears. The same man because of whom she was forced to leave her family.

"Let's go and feed you. You must be starving. Right ?"

Maria quickly held his hand seeing his veins popping up with anger. She knew he was very close to burst out at Mustafa but she stopped him on time pleading him not to do anything.

"You go and sit at the dinning table. I am coming in few minutes."

Rubbing circles on his hand she tried calming him down which did worked out for him to an extent.

"But you....."

"I am coming Murat."

She smiled squeezing his hand which was in her hold, ushering him to go and wait for her at the dinning table. Nodding he picked his luggage and left giving her a last look.

"Stay away from Murat. I won't leave you if you try to do something against him."

Warning him she turned to leave when she heard him speaking with so much intensity that it send shivers down her body.

"I won't, if he doesn't try to take what's mine cause if he does, then I swear hell would break loose."

Giving her a last look he left for his room leaving both of them alone.
Ignoring his words she went towards Murat who was sitting on the dinning table, waiting for her.

"What happened ? Did he do something ? Are you hurt somewhere ?"

He stood up abruptly as soon as he saw her coming towards him and started checking her from head to toe in case of any injury.

"I am fine Murat. He didn't raise his hand on me. He won't do that ever."

She smiled assuring him to which he raised a suspicious eyebrow on her reply.

"How come you are so sure that he won't hurt you ever ? Remember he is the same man who broke you to infinite pieces."

"I remember every single thing he did Murat. Everything's imprinted on my heart but at same time I can't question my Abba's upbringing. He could be anything but not the man who will raise his hand on a girl especially when he is father of one."

He was shocked hearing the new piece of information and questioned her again.

"What!! He has a daughter ?"

"Yes, he does and she is adorable."

Maria nodded and smiled at him remembering Noor.

"Are you....."

He was about to burst another set of questions on her when she stopped him in the middle and requested him to stop investigating about Mustafa.

"Let's not talk about him Murat. I spent so much time to prepare biriyani for you and here you are spoiling everything."

His eyes lit up at the mention of biryani which she noticed and smiled at him.

"What!!! You made biriyani and here I was wasting time."

He groaned smacking his forehead in regret and then turned to look at her who was grinning widely seeing his shocked reaction.

" What!! Are you waiting for Eid, Dove ? Just go and serve me biriyani cause I don't know for how long I could stop those little monsters inside my tummy. I am starving already."

He cried pushing her lightly to which she giggled loudly seeing him so desperate for biriyani and made her way inside the kitchen.

Few minutes later she came out finding him tapping table with his fingers showing his anticipation to eat his favourite, biriyani.

"Your services are too slow."

"Or say you are too impatient."

Rolling her eyes, she watched him devouring biriyani like a starved man.

"It's not running anywhere, Murat."

"Shut up. Your conspiracy to separate two lovers won't work."

His words made her laugh loudly and the funniest part was he was damn serious when he said that.

"I swear you and Osama are going to get along too well. I won't be surprised if you both become best friends."

She smiled serving him more to which he hummed lost in devouring biriyani.

"Wake up. Wake up."

She got ready early the next day so that she could wake Murat on time for breakfast but here he wasn't even replying her and was sleeping like a log.

"MURAT ABRAR CHOWDHARY WAKE UP."

She screamed inside his ear seeing it as a last resort to wake him up and it actually worked as he stood up abruptly with his eyes wide open, his hand resting on his heart which was beating very loudly in fear.

"You little furball just wait...."

His expressions changed to that of mischief seeing her laugh and he tackled her down on his bed blocking her with all his weight, holding her hands in a tight vice like grip and started tickling her as a punishment for waking him up.

"I a-am sor-sorry Mu-Murat. Lea-leave me pl-please..."

She giggled pleading him to leave her finding it difficult to breathe but he was no mood to leave her so soon rather punish her a little more.

"Not so soon, dove."

"Pl-please."

Hearing her plead he left her, helping her to get up when Mustafa entered his room and called Maria.

"Everyone is waiting for you both."

He announced entering Murat's room eying Maria who was breathing heavily, her face flushed after Murat's torcher.

"We are coming."

Maria replied coldly without looking at him which he ignored and held her hand in front of Murat making him see red.

"Come with me."

"I'll come with him."

Taking her hands off his slowly she answered him and took few steps back to create distance between them which was not at all liked by Mustafa, but he controlled all his jealousy knowing she needs time.

"No, dado is asking for you and as you're already ready so you'll come with me."

She nodded agreeing with him only because dado was calling her, not because he was asking her to.

"Come fast."

Patting Murat's shoulder she assured him with her eyes that she'll be fine going with Mustafa and she can face him all alone.

"Let's go."

Escorting her out of his room he cornered her around the wall standing close to her. Too close that it was invading her personal space.

"Stay away."

She held his shoulders and tried pushing him away from her to create some distance between them, which he complied by taking two steps back seeing her angry face.

"But you were so close with him. Weren't you ?"

He asked removing the locks of hair falling on her face which were blocking his eyes from meeting her's.

"What I do with him is none of your business and we weren't even doing anything in the first place."

She spat with fire lurking in her eyes. She was mad at him for interfering in her life again and again just like the old times, thinking she won't do anything about it.

"Good."

His smiled ignoring the spitfire standing infront of him relieved that they didn't do anything and kissed her forehead in happiness which annoyed her so much that she punched his chest with all her might, making him wince loudly in pain.

"Ahhh..."

"That's for kissing me without any permission."

Glaring, she left leaving him all alone to cry in pain but that gave him the idea to annoy her, which will help him to seek attention from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

I wanted to write this chapter a little longer but then I thought that you guys might be waiting for it.

So how was the chapter ?
And yeah, I don't want to hear how pathetic Mustafa or how spineless Maria is. It is just a story and you should read it like one. I am tired of hearing that it will be pathetic of Maria to be Mustafa's second wife and blah blah.... Don't judge my characters on the basis of other novels you read. I swear I thought of leaving the story in the middle but there are some really genuine readers because of whom I will not stop. Constructive criticism is allowed but negative comments are not. If you find my story so pathetic then there is no point reading it at all. I am not forcing you, nor begging you to read it. And I am so sorry if my words are sounding harsh. I really am. But I had to let it out as it was really affecting me a lot. I am a very sensitive person and it really makes me feel sad getting this kind of response. You all are free to say anything but all I can say is be a little sensitive while commenting. And please don't judge any character without knowing the whole story as you are judging them knowing story from one side. Other side is yet to be revealed. The story has just begun. Drama awaits ya all.

Always remember words peirce like knifes. So be wise and speak carefully so that you won't hurt anyone in the process.

PS. Thanks to all the people who comment showering me with their love and support. It's because of you all I am continuing. Keep supporting me.
LOVE YOU ALL.

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 22
IZTIRAAR اِضْطِرار The perfect word to describe her helplessness. Can you love and lose. Can you hate Can you choose. Insia wanted to fight for her...
531K 21.3K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
56.1K 2.4K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
754K 28.5K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...