Another World

By Spliff_Reina

THIS IS OLD AND HORRIBLE DONT WASTE UR TIME 😟 This is sort of a collaboration with someone I know ahaha Ther... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T W O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T H R E E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F I V E
!!Inportant!!
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S I X
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S E V E N
THE FAIRY HERO
Yesterday night
!SHORT THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X

1.4K 50 4
By Spliff_Reina

(Akia's Internship)

"Bow down peasant!" Akia yells as she slams her hand into the face of another villain, Giggling she jumps to another person, "I said bow!"She whines.

"Igneel! are you done?"Electoplant questions and Akia nods, Grinning, "Yep!"She agrees and grabs the two men by the back of their shirts dragging them, "Everyone is so Weak!"Akia whines and Sighs as the cops took the men.

"Right, Let's keep going," He tells and Akia grins following happily, "Hey, do you think that we will be able to fight someone strong soon? I'm getting tired of weak people!"Akia all but whines, Electoplant sighs, "Igneel, We get who we get" He scolds and she pouts.

A scream brought the two out of their conversation, and Akia looks over and sees a building on fire, She jumps up and down "Can I go!? Please!"She begs and Electoplant starts running to the building, "Igneel! now!"He all but yells and Akia Cheers, Running to the Burning Building, Sucking in the fire, "I'm going in! Meet me in after, Help people evacuate!"Electoplant tells and runs in. "Akia I'm going with him, "Viper tells and Jumps off Akia's head who nods.

"That was amazing!"Akia all but yells and goes inside the building, It was Torn down, The staircase was broken, there were piles of cement "H-Help me"A small voice all but whispers, it was hard to hear, But thank Igneel for her hearing, Akia's head snaps to the side, under the staircase, it was blocked, Running over, Akia hears small whimpers and light crying.

"Hello?"Akia voices out looking for the sound of the small voice, a small gasp was heard, "H-Hello? Please help, I'm stuck and I can't move"The small voice quietly tells and Akia looks for some way to get passed the Cement, "Do me a favor and cover your face, I'm going to break the cement, "Akia softy tells, "O-Okay," the person tells and Akia's fist lights up with fire, "Make sure you keep it covered Unless I say otherwise, "Akia tells and here's a small hum in agreement, Akia's fist collides with the cement.

When the dust cleared up Akia seen a small child, She was young maybe six? Her eyes were red and puffy, Her face looked as if she was in pain, She kept whimpering, Her cheeks were stained with tears, Her black hair was tangled as if it was in a bun maybe a ponytail, but it was ruffled too much to tell, Her Dress was dusty and had red liquid on it, Her white high knee socks were dusty, the white one was covered with the same red liquid, The right foot was twisted in an awkward position, a small part of her bone was sticking out.

Akia's eyes widen, "Everythings going to be okay, "Akia tells and bends down to the girl's level, and the girl looks at Akia, "A-Are you a hero?" She asks and Akia nods "I am, "She tells and the girl's eyes widen, "I'm Going to pick you up, It's not safe okay?"Akia tells and the girl nods, "O-Okay" She stutters and Akia grabs her, "Let's get you got of here" Akia tells and freezes, Snapping her head to the side she looks down the hall, "I hear someone else"Akia mutters and Looks at the kid, "You mind coming with me to save some other people?"She asks and the girl Smiles "I don't" She tells and Akia starts running to the other person.

"Woah" Akia mutters, as she passed the corner, Four kids sat together, Huddled up crying, They hid behind more fallen cement, "Hey kids, Are you okay?"Akia asks and they all snap their heads to Akia, "Let's get you all out of here it's not safe,".

"We can't move"A kid mutters and Akia scans them, There legs looked badly injured, Akia's eyes widen, "You all have the same Injury?" Akia questions and they nod, "A man, Smashed our legs!"Another small girl cries out, and Akia grits her teeth, "I'm Going to save you all!"Akia tells and gives her Infamous Toothy grin, Akia places down the first girl she saved and Placed the smallest boy on her back, He held onto her neck, Akia then picked up the two other boys and placed them over her shoulders as if they were a sack of potatoes, and Lastly, she grabbed the two girls and held them close to her chest, "Okay let's go"Akia tells and starts rushing out of the building.

Outside were cameras, and a crowd of people, along with Police and ambulances, All the cameras turned to Akia when she busted out of the Building, Akia looked around and Rushed to the paramedics "They all have Leg injuries," Akia tells and the paramedics bring beds for Akia to set the kids down, "Her Bone is coming out"Akia tells and points to the first girl she saved, "Miki!"A woman yells and Runs to the first girl she saved, "M-Mommy!"The girl was now known as Miki all but yells.

"T-Thank you for saving my daughter!"The woman wails and bows down to Akia, "It's no problem! I was happy to help her!"Akia tells waving her hands around.

More adults come rushing over and hug their children, They look at Akia and bow "Thank you...." another woman trails off, "Igneel" Akia tells, "Thank you Igneel"She tells and hugs her son again. 

"Excuse me!  Akia Dragnell! How did it feel to save all those kids!?"A lady with a mic comes rushing over a man with a camera following her.

Akia tilts her head, "I was worried, There were so many kids, But I couldn't just leave them alone" Akia tells and gives a toothy grin, "I would save anyone even if it means me getting hurt, No one ever deserves being in pain!"Akia tells and She lifts up her hand sticking out her thumb and Pointer finger, Her toothy Grin still on her face.

"You are amazing! Your so young too!"The lady tells and Akia sheepishly rubs her neck, "I'm not that amazing, I'm just a girl who wants to protect people" Akia tells and something caught her eye, "Get back!"Akia yells and pushes the reporter and cameraman behind her.

Akia shrieks in pain as an explosion sets off on her body, She stands still for a second as the dust clears up, Akia looks up and see's a man standing on top of the building, he had Golden hair and Golden ears and A golden Tail, A black tattoo was across his arm.

Akia looks at the woman behind her who was on the floor "A-Are you okay?"Akia asks Panting to form the explosion that had gone off on her body, "I-I'm fine, B-But what about you?" She asks and the Camera was back on Akia, said girl gives a grin "I'll be fine"Akia tells and Looks back at the man, Tightening her scarf, "Everyone, evacuate!"Akia shouts and Looks to the man, "You are not Natsu"He tells as he lands in front of her, Akia growls, "What do you want with him!?".

"Revenge, But I guess killing his sister would do"He mutters and Akia growls and He smirks as explosions go off behind them blowing up more buildings, "This town doesn't have anything to do with this!"Akia snaps and his smirk gets wider.

Akia jumps to the man and Is caught in another exposition, "Fire eh?"She questions sucking up the flames of the exposition, Her first lights up with fire before Punching him in the gut, Sending Him flying, Akia runs forward and Knee's him in the face, The man falls to the ground and Akia pounds into his face a few times before stopping, "You shouldn't have done what you did"Akia tells and Stands up.

"Is everyone okay?"Akia questions walking away from the man, Everyone nods, and He suddenly sits up, "I'm Jackal by the way, And Something you should know is that once I touch someone I leave markings for expositions"He tells smugly and Akia looks at her body, "Everyone get away!"Akia yells and her body was set off with Expositions, Akia shouts in pain and Falls back, "I-Igneel!"A woman called out in shock.

"Are you really going to be defeated that easily?" A voice asks Akia was floating in her mind and looked around, "I-Igneel?"She questions, "You are my child, and no child of mine will be defeated that easily, You get back up, People need someone to save them, "He tells and Light blinds Akia for a second.

A scream was heard it was a female scream, "G-Get away!"She yells and Jackel gets closer to her, "Fire dragon: Flame Elbow!"Akia yells and Fire comes from her elbow, She jumps toward Jackel and Punches him in the face, He flys back to the side, And Akia Pants, "That last attack really did a number on me"Akia whines and Jackel growls "Danm you Dragnell's!"He snaps and His body starts changing into a beast.

Jackel jumps forward and Akia was about to jump away only to be grabbed by him, Jackel starts grounding Akia's face into the cement before stomping on her back, making her howl in pain, "You're a pesky human! You never had a chance of beating me!"He snaps and Kicks her in the gut making her smash into the Building she saved the kids from.

"You're alone in this place! No one here to save you! You are dead to them!"Jackel laughs and Watchings as Akia wobbly stands up, "I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... everyone's feelings... they support me... they are what give me the will to stand and fight!" Akia yells and Looks around, Jackel was standing farther from everyone, Akia smirks, "This is the end Jackel"Akia snaps.

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!"Akia yells Twisting her arms and A spiral of Flames shoot out hitting Jackel spot on, It surrounds Jackel and He gasps in pain as the fire burns him before it explodes sending him flying back, He crashes into a few buildings and Akia falls on her back, "I-Ignell! Are you okay!?" The mom of Miki comes running to me, Akia gives a toothy grin, "I-I'll be fine"Akia tells before falling out of consciences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 205 30
~ When a sudden night takes you to a different world of Fairy Tail.. ~~ Amusing right? It's your story to be a part of them.... "I will save you... N...
94.1K 2.2K 26
At the Fairy Tail guild, the celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia was going on a job to defeat someone who called themselves a 'villain'. The 'vill...
8.2K 205 14
READ 'AZURA THE BLUE FIRE DRAGON SLAYER' BEFORE READING THIS!! ... I have no idea what I'm doing, this is my first time ever writing anything like...
430K 15.1K 45
-This fanfiction is currently being rewritten. Please check out The Nature of a Hero for a better story-line and Fic. Thank you!- Akina Hayashi is a...