Silent wind (Ninjago x mute r...

By Illo_wat

A little girl name (Y/n), who had a mother and father, and lost them at the age of 5. She became traumatized... More

Info
a little something
Prologue part 1; Lost
Prolage 2; first meet.
Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya
Chapter 2- Part 1
Chapter 3-Part 2
Chapter 4- Part 1
Chapter 5-Part 2
Chapter 6-part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 9: part 2
Chapter 10- part 1
∑(ΦдΦlll NANI
I need a break
1
Chapter 11: part 2
Chapter 12: Part 1
Late Mother's day
Chapter 13- part 2
Chapter 14- part 3
Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)
Chapter 16- part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 part 3
Chapter 22
Not an update
Gender swap (requested)
Babies (Requested)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Ch 26 Part 3
Make a choice + backstory
Chapter 27 part 4
Chapter 28 part 1

Chapter 1

10.6K 220 370
By Illo_wat

Season 1; episode 1
Rise of the snakes

I watched Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole playing video games and hearing them making 'hits'. It made me giggle. "Fire strick!" Kei yells. "My gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" The guys kept on talking to each other while I giggle behind. "Agh, fantastic I'm out of lives." Jay groans.

{They sure are good at being a ninja}

Momo sarcastically said.

'They are good at being a ninja!'

Me being a little girl didn't understand his sarcasm. The door opens and I see grandpa Wu. I waved at him, he just nods his head. I like calling Wu, grandpa Wu. He's like he is my grandpa. But he isn't

He looks at the ninja. Seeing that they're playing a video game. He runs up behind the tv while the four ninjas eyes were glued to the Tv. "Okay, now!" Cole yells. Grampa Wu turns off the tv by removing the outlet from the plug and the ninja's grown, angry at grandpa Wu. "It took us five hours to do that!" Cole angrily said.

"Why? Why would you do that?" Jay angrily asks grandpa Wu. "Just because Lord Gramadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of spinjizu." Wu yelled at the ninjas.

Grandpa is right. No one knows when he will return. "But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane said calmly. Jay talks next, "yeah peace is boring, there's no one to save, there's nothing to do."

I would agree with Jay. But I prefer peace. Where everything is quiet, no battling going on. Cole lays down on the ground, using his arms as a pillow. "We can train tomorrow." He told grandpa Wu.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." He tells Cole. "Well, I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow so if that's the case." Cole was about to eat his pizza but was kicked off from his hand by grampa Wu. "These aren't for you, in order to reach your full potential you must train." Grampa Wu points at the ninjas. I stand up and grab the pizza that grandpa kicked from Cole's hand. "Remember when we did a little thing called a Tornado of Creation I thought that was pretty insane." Kai said, remembering the past. Grandpa Wu sighs. "(Y/n), can you please step out?"

I nod to him, not even having the chance to grab the sad pizza on the floor. Closing the door if grandpa wanted me to close it, and tried to find Nya my first friend that is a girl. I see her running. "(Y/n), have you seen the ninjas and sensei?" She asked me. I nod at her and lead her to the ninjas and sensei. She runs into the room. "Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned he was spotted approaching Jamanakai village!" This had gotten me sacred. The ninjas start to get up and freak out but end up falling from each other. Nya looked quite mad.

I didn't care about that. I hugged Nya's leg since that's how tall I am. Nya notices me sad because Gramadon is here. She picks me up, I laid my head on her shoulder. Nya walks up to Jay and picks up his lightning nunchucks. "U-uh, t-thanks uh, uh." Nya yells at Jay. "Hurry!"

"Okay!" Jay pats my head.

We chased after the ninjas to see them set off. Zane got hit by the gate thing, Cole drops his scythe, Jay jumps behind from his dragon but misses and face planted. I was still with Nya. She puts me down. And asked her brother. "Uh, can I help?" Kai jumps on his fire dragon. "Sorry, sis. Where we go, danger abounds, this is a job for the ninja." Kai said. "Uh..." He pauses for some reason. "A little help?"

{And that a job for a grown man to do.}

Momo said.

Kai and Momo made me giggle. Kai chuckles. Nya helps her brother by giving the thing that they control their dragons. When they left, I waved goodbye, but I don't think they notice, except Kai. Nya and I walk up to grandpa Wu. "Will, they ever reach their full potential?" Nya asked. "In time, maybe a long time, but in time."

We go back inside into our monastery and wait for the ninja's arrival. It was so quiet around the house. I already miss their loud voice even though I said that I rather prefer peace. I don't mind the rowdiness in this place. As long as they don't fight, that's the thing I'm scared of.

{Miss them already?}

'Yeah'

I don't want to be alone again. I was walking around, bored of doing nothing. Nya notices me with a boring face. "Hey, (Y/n). You want to do some girl time?" I smiled at her. At least I won't be bored.

Time passes, Nya braids my hair.

{Does, um... Do you like someone braiding your hair}

Momo asked me.

'I like when mom and Nya do my hair.' I answered.

Later when Nya finishes, she hands me a mirror. I looked nice. I smile at her and hugged her. Nya is like a big sister to me, everyone in this home is my family. Even the dragons and Momo. Nya said that she going to go train and try to beat her brother's score. I grabbed her hand. She didn't understand why I tried looking for paper. "You want me to stay?" I shook my head no. I ran to my room and found a pencil and a note pad.

I wrote down.
[Can I cheer you on?]

Nya smiled at me. "Of course you can. You just got to stay away from the equipment." I nod at her.

She starts training. While she was training I sat down.

[Go, Nya!]

I pulled up my note pad. She didn't stop and take a break. She ran, jumps, and jumps, and then she slips.

{Oh}

I ran up to her to see if she is okay. She sits up. "Hehe, I took a slip there, hehe." She awkwardly laughs.

"Okay, one last time." I sat back down and went back on to cheering her on. She runs, jumps, and jumps again this time she didn't slip. Then she ran again but got hit by the ax thing. At least she didn't get killed by it.

{Ooo, that hit, hahaha}

Momo laughs at Nya's mistake.

'Don't laugh at her!' I barked.

I ran to her again. She sits up. "Aw, man." She notices me and sees me crying. "O-oh, (Y/n), I'm not that injured." I still cried.

"Uh, hey, Nya. Still trying to beat your brother's record?" I move away for Nya to get up while Jay helps her up. "I'm getting there. I heard what happen in town. False alarm?"

I sighed in relief. "Are you glad that we're not hurt, kiddo?" Cole pats my head. I nod to him with a smile. "Yeah, I'm... we're gonna need the space. Sorry, sis." Kai apologizes to Nya. Jay got hit by a mask grad on his head and the mask grad landed further away from Jay. "Two matches, " I grab Jay helmet that Cole throws him. " Then the winners of each face off for the title, armors for our own protection it's time to see what these babies can do." Cole raises his scythe. I gave Jay his helmet, he thanks me. "Hey, Nya, want to stay and watch me mop the floor with them." Kai asked his sister.

"No, thanks, " Nya declined his offer. I wrote down something. "I think I'll just visit Jamanakai village."

"What about you, (Y/n)?" Kai asks me. I point to Nya, hoping he understood. "You're going with Nya?" He questions me. I nod my head. "Knock yourselves out. Come on, (Y/n)." Nya called out to me. Before I left with Nya, I tugged on Kai's ninja uniform. "Huh, what's up?"

I showed him what I wrote.

[Good luck, and be careful.]

Kai smiles at me. "Thanks for caring." I nod to him and left with Nya to Jamankai village.

Later, in Jamankai village me and Nya were looking around. I saw these flowers that mama loved. They were blue flowers and I think there called Hydrangea. And for some reason, they're still alive when it's cold outside. I touch the flower pedal.

They are 100% real. I want to get them. "You want one of these, (Y/n)?" Nya asked me. I rapidly shook my head yes. "Ok, ok, okay, " Nya tries to calm me down. "Excuse me, how much are these Hydrangea?" Nya asked the owner.

(I'm using, Japanese Yen. Oh, and one dollar is 105.31 yen.)

"105 yen." The owner said. I grab eight of them. "Who is it for, (Y/n)." I didn't say anything when it comes to mom and dad. "That will be 842 yen, please." Nya gave the owner the yen and we walked off.

{Are those for-... Your parents?}

Momo hesitate to ask the question, but I answered his question.

'Yes'

Nya was about to grab some vegetables but heard screaming from the villagers. "What now?" Nya asked no one particular. She looks around so do I. We hear yelling. "Take the candy, take it all! Mhahaha!" A boy who seems a bit older than me has a wheel thing filled with candy and behind him were snakes. One of the snakes has a staff and the only one has a tail, started to do something to the villagers.

The villagers started to act like zombies. Nya carried me. I didn't want the flowers to get squished. We hide behind some crates and hear the snake speaking. "This makes no senssse general. Raiding an entire town for sssweets?"

The general speaks. "You will do as I command becaussse I hold the ssstaff.

People scream from fear. Nya runs far away from the snakes with me in her arms, avoiding being seen. I notice one of the colors black and a golden scythe. It's Cole. I tapped on Nya's shoulder. She stops and looks at me. I point towards the ninjas, jumping from roof to roof.

She runs to the ninjas with me being carried, then jumps down in front of Kai. "Nya, (Y/n)!"

"You two are okay?" Jay asked us. "Barely, they've hypnotized everyone in town."

Nya didn't notice me crying, not even the ninjas, yet Momo did.

{Don't cry, (Y/n). I wish I'm there and beat those snakes and give you some sweets}

Momo tried to reassure me.

"Mind control, how is this possible?" Jay confusingly said. Nya puts me down. "When you hear them rattle their tails don't look at them in the eyes, that's how they get you."

Nya told them. I sniff. "Hey, (Y/n) everything will be alright. Don't cry." Zane said to me. I think he notices the flowers in my hand. I didn't notice Jay talking out loud. "-and now we got to fight with our eyes close. Ha, perfect." Jay said sounding angry. Nya continues talking. "A snake with the staff is the general he's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the anti-venom, if we get that we can save everyone." Nya explained to the four ninjas.

Me and Nya walk right next to the ninja. "Look, guys, forget about the whole green ninja thing, let's make sensei proud. The four of us. We're a team." Kai said. "Now your talking, " Cole said happily.

{Tch, they were never fit to become a green ninja}

"Oh, and Nya you can be our honorary member."

"Ge, " Nya crosses her arms and said thanks. I think Jay made Nya mad.

"But what about, (Y/n)?" Cole asked confused. Everyone looks at me. "Let's hide her."

Cole picks me up. They jump roof to roof as they did earlier. He jumps down and found a crate. It enough for me to fit in. He moves the lid and sees some green apples "Stay here and don't leave, okay?" I nod at him. He closes the lid.

In the box that I am in, there is a small hole that I can see through. Cole kicks the general making him drop his staff. Cole grabs the staff. He doesn't notice that one of the snakes is approaching him. But when he looks up he notices a snake is right in front of him.

{(Y/n) don't leave the crate}

Momo orders, but I already knew what to do. I got out of the crate and ran to save Cole from the snake. 'Why can't I tell him?'

{(Y/N), GO BACK TO THE CRATE}

Tears form in my eyes from what I am getting myself into. "Look into my eyesss. I control you." The snake hiss. I see a broom on the ground, quickly grabbing it. "Cole!" Nya yells to Cole. I hit the snake on its head. "Agh, what the?" I hit it multiple times. "Ssstop!" The snake yells. I hit him a few more times but he grabs the broom that I was hitting it.

The snake looks at me, probably thinking of something. As it's distracted Nya kicks the snake's head. "You have the ani-venom!" Nya yells to Cole. I didn't notice Cole was walking away with it. Cole turns around and notices the staff that is in his hand. "My golly, you're right."

"Quick, the fountain," Nya commands. "Good idea." Cole runs to the fountain, jumps into the water, and sticks the staff into the fountain. Smoke comes out of the fountain. Every person that was in a mine controlled is turning back to themselves. A hypnotize villager is standing right next to me. The smoke is surrounding me a chance tried to give some of the ani-venom to the villager. The once hypnotize villager snaps out and check they're surrounding them looks at me. "Hey, your that kid who bought my flowers." I nod to them.

"But where are your flowers?" I remembered that I don't have my flowers with me. Bum for not having the flowers in my hands. "It's okay. I'll give you some later." I smile at him for a thank you. Everyone was no longer hypnotized. Kai had the staff in his hand. "We're sorry sensei, " Kai apologizes to grandpa Wu. I walked up to them. "If we dealt with Lloyd before he became a problem, none of this would have been necessary."

Grandpa Wu stroked his beard. "Even lessons learned the hard way, our lessons learned." He hums. "A great evil has been released, I fear troubling time will come, this is only the beginning."

Zane walks up to Kai and Grandpa Wu. "Then we will be trained and be ready for the serpentine." Cole starts to speak. "It may not be Lord Gramadon but that doesn't mean that we won't bring our A Game." Kai puts his hand on grandpa Wu's shoulder. "Help us train, help us realize, our potential."

"Yeah teach us the secrets behind the weapons of spinjitzu." Jay said. Grampa Wu put his head down. "There is much to teach. We must return to the monastery." We start to head home. I hear Nya sighs. "When am I going to get my dragon?" She complains.

"Patience, Nya. Your time will come." He told her. "Oh and, (Y/n)." Grampa Wu called out to me. I catch up to him. "You fought well to help your big brother." He pats my head softly. I smile at him proudly.

{Pfft, hehehehe.}  Brother laughs.

"Wait, you saved someone, who?" Cole asked.

"Cole, it was you. You've seen her attacking the serpentine. She was hitting one of them on the face with a broom. It was hilarious. Didn't you see it?" Nya said.

"Oh, yeah I remember her saving Cole's butt." Jay exclaim. "Y-yeah, she was whacking him so many times that I almost got hit by one of the serpentines." Kai said, almost stuttering from laughing. Everyone laughs. I smiled.

"Hey, wait!" One of the villagers yelled from behind. I turned around and see the villager from the flower shop. "Don't forget about these." He gave them to me. "Here are ten hydrangeas. I forgot how many flowers you have so I got you ten."

He tried to give them to me but I declined. "I insist." I didn't want to be rude so I force myself to take them.

We got back to the monastery. I open my small alter shrines and lay the flowers on the shrine alter was the picture of my parents. Grampa Wu had a picture of my mom and dad. Inside of it is just two candles, a picture of my mom and dad when they were younger, and the necklace that my mom handed it to me. A long time ago, I found out that grampa Wu trained my dad before my mom. I close the small alter shrine and head to where everyone is at.

Everyone is just chit-chatting except for Cole. He was sitting down. He... seems... spaces out. When he blinks I notice his eyes turning red. He blinks his eyes again. I swore I saw his eyes red. But I didn't let it bother me.

*****************

Hope you all enjoy this late story. Have a good day, stay safe. Don't know what to say because I am tired. Bye.

Publish: November 6, 2020
Edit: none

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.8K 26
You lived a life without speaking, not that you couldnt - you just didnt want to "Do you not speak?" Mizu asked draping her arm over her leg as she k...
11.1K 303 9
[DISCONTINUED] A story was told that long ago a young deity kneel down in mercy and begging for help. The immortals took pity and gave her a power to...
2.8K 68 14
Selective mute!reader x Toge Inumaki - KNY!Reader x Toge Inumaki -------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) a mute. Well, they aren't exactly mute. To be preci...
213K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...