Who Let The Vamps Out? (Boyxb...

By letsgohomehidee

*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school... More

🍒Author's note🍒
The cast
Chapter 1: Circus clown
Chapter 2: Vamps exist?!
Chapter 3: Two peas in a pod
Chapter 4: Don't fall in love with a vamp
Chapter 5: Sleepless vamps
Chapter 6: Mokah and Astrid
Chapter 7: A hungry vamp
Chapter 8: Humans make us weak
Chapter 9: Fake marriage & babies
Chapter 10: Daddy vamp
Chapter 11: A little secret
Chapter 12: He's dangerous
Chapter 13: Playing with fire
Chapter 15: I want him
Chapter 16: Distraction
Chapter 17: Blood bags
Chapter 18: He's mine
Chapter 19: The art of being subtle
Chapter 20: A monster in silk
Cover contest!
Cover contest!
Chapter 21: The Alpha's den
Chapter 22: An equivalent exchange
Chapter 23: 'Pup'
Chapter 24: The school dance
Chapter 25: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 26: A spell stronger than magic
Chapter 27: The King and his Queen
Chapter 28: Roman's favorite star
Who Let The Wolves Out?
MY FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK
💫Other Books💫
The Class Prince #2 Published!
PAPERBACK PUBLISHED!

Chapter 14: Gay vamp?

45.5K 3K 3.4K
By letsgohomehidee

A/N: 22.03.20 (55)

I think I might start a Youtube channel 😳

P.S: I had lots of fun reading your crush stories in the last chapter, thank you to everyone who shared 😂

Do you guys have a dream travel destination? A country/city/place etc?

🍒🍒🍒

Aleksei opened his locker and put his books in. His friends (or at least, the people who hung around him) were chatting beside him, playfully pushing each other and laughing. But Aleksei's mind was elsewhere.

He didn't get a wink of sleep again and spent the entire night hunting, imagining the animals that ran away from him as if they were Noah before snapping their necks and sinking his teeth into their skin.

But even living animals couldn't compare to Noah's warmth.

"I can't believe another student disappeared last night," Lea whispered. "Seriously, who's the creep kidnapping all of our students?"

Aleksei's ears perked as her words.

"Yeah, the poor kid seemed pretty nice too."

"A bit too nice," snorted Lea. "It's a shame though, he was really cute."

"Yeah, I liked his green eyes."

Aleksei slammed his locker harder than he meant to, catching the other's attention.

"Who disappeared?" He demanded through gritted teeth.

"Oh, uh, someone who takes science with us," said Lea, surprised that Aleksei was actually interested in what they were saying for once.

"What's his name?"

Lea looked towards her friends who had the same confused look on their faces. "I don't remember, I think it started with a 'N'."

Aleksei's muscles stiffened.

"I think it was Na- Ne- No?" Lea Mumbled. Castor rolled his eyes.

"Does it even matter? The poor kid probably wandered off into the forest and got attacked by a bear like the others. He's most likely de-"

Aleksei grabbed Castor by the shirt and pushed him against the lockers, making him wince in pain. His cold eyes pierced through Castor flinched.

"H-Hey, buddy, chill!" He uttered, his back still pinned against the metal lockers. "The guy's name was No-"

"It was Noé." Roman answered, approaching them. He pulled Castor out of Aleksei's tight grip and Castor coughed for breath.

"Jesus, you really have to chill," he hissed. Aleksei shifted his icy cold gaze towards Castor but Roman quickly stepped in between them.

"Aleksei is having his mood swings again, you know how he is," he said, clapping Castor on the shoulder. "You guys should go, I'll take care of it."

Their friends looked at each other and nodded, shuffling away in murmurs. Roman turned towards Aleksei.

"What in the world were you thinking?!"

"I wasn't," muttered Aleksei. "I can't clear my mind and I haven't been able to these past few days, it's getting on my nerves too."

The frustration in his voice provoked sympathy from Roman.

"Did you get any sleep?"

"I went hunting."

"For human blood?"

"Animal."

Roman sighed. "Aleksei, you have to feed, and I'm not talking about furry animals. You're reaching your limit."

"It's not my hunger," he snapped hoarsely.

"Then what is it?"

Noah.

"Forget it, I'm not in the mood for a lecture," Aleksei grumbled, pushing past Roman who followed him nonetheless.

"Nyx has a job for us tonight."

"Not interested."

Roman quickly followed Aleksei. "You don't have a choice."

Aleksei stopped in his steps and looked towards Roman, giving out his hand. He unclenched his fists, revealing the surface of his palm facing the ceiling.

"Do you see this?" He asked. Roman narrowed his eyes.

"Your hand?"

"Yes. What's in it?"

Roman squinted his eyes, seeing nothing but pale skin. "Nothing."

"Look closer," he pressed. "What do you see?"

Roman stared at Aleksei's hand, confused. "I see absolutely nothing."

"Exactly. And that, Roman, is how many fucks I give about Nyx's order," Aleksei said, before walking away. Roman narrowed his eyes.

"Nyx is holding a meeting tonight. He wants everyone to go. Noé's going to be used-"

"Since when did you become so loyal to Nyx?"

"Since you became a self-loathing coward who gave away his thrown to a bloody psycho who's trying to create an army of vampires to make mankind his slave," shot Roman angrily, catching up to him. "I don't like it anymore than you do, but he runs the new Empire, the one that you gave away. So face the consequences and stop acting like you still own a crown. Nyx makes the rules and we follow, period."

Roman still hadn't forgiven Aleksei for the decision he took without consulting him. One second he was serving his best friend, the next, he was obligated to follow Aleksei's cousin, Nyx.

Aleksei continued walking, pretending as if he didn't hear Roman.

"Maybe you'll start giving a couple of fucks when Nyx sends some vampires to kidnap Noah and use him as his new human blood bag," Roman said. Aleksei finally stopped in his steps, turning towards him.

A smile twitched on his lips, his cold, blue eyes glaring at Roman.

"Do you think that Noah actually means something to me?" Aleksei snarled. His menacing voice surprised Roman.

"It sure seems like it."

"He's not going to be an Issa," Aleksei growled, reading through the lines.

"Unless he already is."

"Roman." Aleksei glowered.

"You can't run away from human interactions your entire life," Roman pressed. He raised his hands. "Look around you. You're surrounded by them!"

"Not for long."

Roman frowned, but before he could say anything, Issa ran down the hall towards them with a wide grin.

"Soooooo what are we having for lunch today?" Issa beamed. His eyes flickered to the rigid expressions on his friends' faces. "Oh, come on, did you two fight again?  Don't be like that, you guys are best friends."

Aleksei glared at him.

Issa could tell that this wasn't going to be a friendly quarrel and quickly grabbed Roman's arm.

"Right, well, Roman and I will be heading to class."

"What are you doing?" Sighed Roman as Issa pulled him away.

"We're going to skrt skrt, before you get hrt hrt," he whispered. Roman glanced towards Aleksei.

"Meet me in my car tonight. 10 o'clock, don't be late," Roman mumbled, before letting himself be dragged away by Issa. Aleksei watched them leave before running a hand through his dark hair.

As much as Roman got on his nerves, he knew that he was only doing his job. And as much as Issa pissed him off, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous of how much he cared and worried about Roman. The attention Roman received from a human was something that he secretly envied.

But humans and vampires weren't compatible in his eyes. He knew that it would only lead to an inevitable disaster.

Aleksei turned around and headed to class alone.

***

Micka and Noah were sitting on the benches in the school park, talking about what happened yesterday.

"So he didn't try to eat you?" Asked Micka in surprise once Noah finished telling him what happened in the infirmary.

"No, apart from his condescending answers and constant glaring, he was quite cooperative," answered Noah.

"Wow," murmured Micka in surprise. "Maybe he's into you."

Noah raised his brows. "No way," he denied. He dropped his gaze to the ground, remembering how they almost kissed, but he quickly shook his head. Aleksei was probably just trying to tease him. "I don't think he's very fond of me."

"Nah, he seems very fond of you. Maybe he's gay," shrugged Micka. He then paused. "Can vampires be gay?"

Noah blinked, never having thought about it.

"I don't know," he admitted.

"Do vampires have sex?" Wondered Micka. He then turned towards Noah. "Wait, are you gay?"

Flustered, Noah's eyes widened. "No!" He quickly blurted, but he felt heat rush to his cheeks which made Micka suspicious. "I'm not Micka, stop looking at me like that!"

"Do you find Aleksei attractive?"

"I mean, he's... He's good looking."

Micka had an ear-to-ear grin.

"You find him irresistible handsome, don't you?"

Of course he did, who wouldn't?

"Don't you?" Noah asked defensively.

"Sure, but I don't want to sleep with him!"

"I-I don't either!"

"Look man, I don't discriminate against the gays," Micka reassured him, raising his hands to prove his innocence. "But don't forget what Geo told us. Never fall in love with a vampire."

"Micka, I'm not gay and I'm not in love with a duck," Noah hissed. "What about you and Astrid? When are you going to admit that you find her attractive?"

Micka shrugged. "She's hot."

Noah blinked before sinking in his seat, dropping his face into his hands.

"You're the worst," he groaned.

"Hey, at least I'm honest," Micka chuckled, patting his back. "I'm glad we had this talk, son."

Astrid saw them from afar and joined them. She raised her brow when she saw Noah.

"Is he okay?" She asked slowly.

"He's in the process of discovering and accepting himself, give it some time to sink in," Micka smiled proudly. Astrid opened her mouth but decided not to ask.

"I have a new plan," she said.

"Oh no." Micka groaned.

"I overheard Roman and Aleksei having a conversation this morning. They're planning on going to Nyx's castle tonight."

"The ducks have an evil castle, why am I not surprised?"

"We're going to follow them. Geo and Carl need whatever evidence they can get for this case, and there might be a chance that we can save Noé."

"Assuming that he's still alive," Micka reminded her. Astrid stabbed him with a glare.

"How are we going to follow them?" Noah asked.

"With Issa's help."

"Oh, you mean the midget you said to NEVER get involved with?" Micka demanded.

"That's the one."

Micka stood up and started applauding. "And the award for the person with the worst plans thinkable goes to," he raised his hands towards Astrid. "Miss. Calum!"

She rolled her eyes, teasingly pushing him away. "We can't let Noé die."

"I think you're forgetting the part where there will be man-eating ducks out there who will most likely suck the lives out of us, but no worries, that's just a minor detail," shrugged Micka.

"I can't let them kill Noé."

"He's probably already dead!" Cried Micka. He turned towards Noah. "Come on man, help me out on this."

"I'm going too," Noah said firmly. He wanted to see what Aleksei was capable of with his own eyes; to know if he was really as bad as everyone said he was.

"I can't be the only one among us three who isn't suicidal," grumbled Micka. Noah and Astrid smiled innocently and he sighed. "Fine, fine, let's just hand ourselves to the dangerous ducks, no biggie."

Micka turned towards Astrid. "Hey, but before we die, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Are vampires gay?"

🍒🍒🍒

A/N: So? What do you think? Can vamps be queer? 🤔😏
Please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! 💞

Where are you guys from? Drop the name of your country! I want to know where my Homies are from 🥰

(Chapter 16 will be out on my Patreon in a couple of hours ;)).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2.2K 51
Phillip is awkward at best. His hair's a mess, his style more than dated, and when it comes to picking up women, he fails every time. Phillip thinks...
190K 6.3K 20
After graduating high school, Dorian Lowry decides to spend the summer of 2016 with his father and his father's family down in Virginia. While there'...
25.3K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
596 63 14
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...