Chapter 2: Vamps exist?!

A/N: 18.02.2020

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ!

Hey, Homies! I just wanted to tell you guys that due to some problems, I made a new/backup account. Please make sure to follow me @letsgohomeprick in case anything happens here. If I disappear, all my current books will be transferred to my new Wattpad acc. Thank you <3

Question: Are you guys team vampire or team werewolf?

🍒🍒🍒

Noah sat in front of the principal's desk, his hands tightly squeezed together while the two strange men studied him through their sunglasses. Mr. Acorn was asked to wait outside, which Noah thought was quite ironic considering that this was supposed to be his office.

"Noah Sorin, is that correct?" asked the man standing on the left, breaking the deafening silence.

"Yes," he squeaked. The man gave him a friendly smile while the one sitting beside him had a constant frown.

"How are you? How is school? Not too difficult, I hope?"

"Great," he said, answering the questions altogether. "May I please ask why I'm here?"

"Right, yes, of course," replied the man. "I suppose we should start by introducing ourselves. My name is Carl. This is my partner, Geo, and we work for the FBI."

Noah blinked in surprise. Did I just hear right? Did he say that they worked for the... FBI?'

He glanced towards the man with dark hair and a square jaw, the one named Geo, who remained silent and solemn.

"We work with a special branch of the FBI, one that isn't very well-known since we investigate top secret cases that involve... Particular cases," Carl explained.

"Am I in trouble?" Noah slowly asked. He didn't understand what Carl meant by particular cases.

"Not at all!" Carl answered. "Actually, we're here because your profile peaked our interest. In a good way, of course."

Carl took out a file from his suitcase and slid it towards Noah and he slowly opened it, confused by what was inside. The file was a list of receipts of all his grades and school achievements since elementary.

"We've gone through your student profile," explained Carl. "You're a remarkable student, brilliant even. All of your grades are perfect and you've never missed an hour of class."

"Um, yes, thank you." Noah still didn't know how to react.

"I was surprised by how good of a student-"

"Carl, we don't have all day. Just tell the boy why he's here," Geo interrupted in a much less friendly voice.

"We're supposed to do this subtly. He's just a kid," Carl snapped.

"Yes. A brilliant kid who's going to investigate for us," Geo said. Noah's brows furrowed.

"Investigate?" he asked. Nothing made sense to him.

"Geo, you can't just blurt it out like that!" But Geo ignored him, his eyes focused on Noah.

"We work for a branch in the FBI that looks into supernatural cases," Geo explained. "I'm sure you've heard about the missing students in Bran Prep High?"

Noah shrunk in his seat and nodded.

"We've been looking for a student with a perfect profile that fits the school's standards. You're one of the rare teenagers of this country that fits their strict quotas."