At my Best

By celestinegabrielle

She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Promise
Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding
BOOK 2 is COMING!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 21

5K 146 10
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa's POV]

"Here's for teasing me earlier" she sensually bit my earlobe causing me to get aroused easily. Jisoos. We're still here in her brother's studio. Just seating beside each other in the couch and yet she's starting on it again.

I gulped a huge lump in my throat as I was stopping myself from taking her right here.

"When did I tease you?" I whispered trying to sound casual because I don't want Kai to think I'm lusting on her sister right in front of him. Her eyes darted on mine as if she's inviting me.

"You danced that. Who told you that you can dance that sexy in front of everyone without my permission?" She responded.

"Well, I did not intend that. Just admit it, you're so attracted to me" I teased her.

She rolled my eyes on me and it made me smirk.
"Uhmmm... oppa!" She called out.

"Yes, Jendeukie?" Kai answered attentively. I was looking at her, confused.

"Have you ever see me perform my Solo?" She asked. Shit! Solo? That one she performs in events? That one that's firey sexy and alluring when she dances?

"Yaaah! I have of course. But thanks for reminding me because I want my baby sister to perform it live. I missed watching you sing and dance live" Kai pouted. O'right. This is not good for my dick.

"If you want, I can show you!" She glanced on me with her teasing feline eyes. Okay, I know what you're trying to do baby. Geez.

Kai hasn't responding yet but Jennie already stoodup and prepared to perform her solo.

Wow. This isn't the first time I watched her but this is the first time I saw her perform that live. God, she's so beautiful.

I watched her, my eyes never leave her feline eyes, her sexy curves, her smoking hot moves. She even responded my gazes with her inviting look. As if she's telling me something, as if we're going to have a long battle after this.

"That's illegal, Ms. Kim" I whispered when she returned beside me.

"And you do love illegal" she said chuckled.
.
.
.

I immediately locked the doors once we were both inside our hotel room. It was 3AM and I'm still so alive. All the time after what Jennie did to me earlier, I was so aroused that I even look at her as if I'm slowly undressing her.

"Yaaah! What's with the rush?" She questioned casually.

I did not respond. Instead, I went to her and lifted her to bed.

"What? Yaaaah! What's this love?" She said while laughing. Oh come'on Kim, quit playing.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" I let out my raspy voice.

"Sleep" she chuckled.

I groaned and started to undress myself. I leaned down and kissed her, bit her in the jaw, sucked her neck.

I grabbed the hem of her shirt, but she stopped me.
"May I remind you that you're punished not to get laid for a week" she sensually kissed me in the lips before she sucked my neck.

"Good night, love" and she covered herself under the blanket.

Fuck.

I was frustrated on that. I rolled on the bed as I try to get some sleep but the fantasies of having sex with Jennie is driving me so crazy.

"Yaaah! It's 4AM, and you've been rolling over for an hour now" she hissed.

I did not respond as I was really trying to concentrate on not forcing her for sex. I grabbed my pillow and cover it to my hard erection.

"You're so cute!" She giggled. I closed my eyes forcefully when I felt that she get up from the bed. After a short period, I heard her tiny footsteps back to bed.

I'm still shirtless but I don't give a shit right now. I was thinking of getting a cold shower but I cannot move knowing that Jennie is just around.

"You're trying so hard, aren't you?" She asked in her raspy voice.

"Oh,God... tease me no more" I groaned and she laughed.

[Jennie's POV]

I stared at her while she's laying on the bed. Her arms cover her eyes, her pillow on top of her dick, her abs that are so hot as I trace it with my eyes from the minimal light coming from the glass walls of our room.

I know she's trying hard not to force me to have sex. I find it cute whenever she's doing this.

I looked at the cube ice I just get from the fridge. My playful mind is giving me an idea to tease her more.

I slowly hopped to the bed and positioned myself on top on her. Her body stiffened as she was feeling the closeness of our bodies. I sat on her crotch and slowly traced her abs with the ice I was holding while grinding myself to her erection.

"Aaah... fuck" she moaned.

"Tell me what you want" I asked.

"To fuck you...." she paused and gulped a lump on her throat. "... hard"

I bit my lips on the thought of it and leaned down on her to kiss her.

"Then make me ..." I said as I put the cube ice to her mouth. And as if I switched on the buttons inside her, she flicked her head and hastily lift up herself to claim my lips. The coldness of her lips due to the ice made it more intense as we battle for dominance.

She cupped my breast and slid her hands to my behind and gently squeezed it. I moaned and my head fell back on the sensation as I danced by continuously grinding my throbbing core to her erection. Her lips crawled to my neck and I moaned even louder.

She did not hesitate to remove my shirt, leaving only the red lingerie I was wearing. "You're so fucking sexy..." she moaned and immediately flipped me to bed making herself positioned on top of me. She leaned down to my navel, torturing me with the ice her mouth as she traces my skin with the tip of it. I moaned louder when I felt her sucking my belly button. Her cold tongue is starting to drive me crazy.

I arched my back on the sensation and she cupped it both with her hands while still licking my navel. Her hands started to slid under the cup of my bra, making me feel her touch against my skin, my hardening nipples. I volunatrily unclasped my bra, freeing it both under her palms.

"You're so sexy, Jennie" she groaned and starting to suck my nipple. I moaned even more.

Her hands started to crawl down to my center, massaging my covered clit.

"I see, you're so wet for me baby" she murmured as she slid her hand under my undies. And I was so impatient that I quickly pulled down my pants and underwear, making myself completely undress for her. She smirked on what I did.

"Getting impatient, baby" she said as she was gently rubbing her fingers to my wetness.

"Oh god" I moaned loudly.

She positioned herself down on me and started to eat me out again. Just the way I want it.

"God, Jennie I wouldn't get tired of eating you out every day. You're so fucking sexy. You're for me.... only me" and there I lost it as she inserted her tongue inside me. I was grabbing the sheets on the sensation. I even spread my legs wider to give her more room.

"Shit, you are so...." and she inserted 2 fingers inside me. I felt like my head is spinning on the way she's making me. It makes me feel so different.

"Lisa... oh my god!!" She knows I'm nearing the end but she immediately pulled out.

"Not gonna make you cum without me baby" she said and she pulled down her pants and positioned herself in my entrance.

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you..." I know she's too horny when she starts to talk so dirty.

"Not gonna let you fuck me the same way around" I chuckled making her brows furrow.

"What?" She asked.

I looked at the glass walls of our room, "Fuck me on top of my City" I said.

She pinned me on the glass walls of the room. I'm facing the city, and she's behind me.

"You're so naughty Jennie. You'll gonna pay for it" she groaned before entering me. My knees were gone weak on every thrust of her. I looked on the city lights that are starting to get blurry on my vision as I was feeling nothing but excitement and lust on the idea of how we're doing it tonight.

She thrusted me hard and I can feel it in every push and pull she's doing. Her hands are cupping my breast which makes it more sensual.

I started to feel something that's building inside me. I lifted my foot to the small table beside us, making my folds spread wider for her.

"Oh my god, I'm about to....." she murmured while panting.

"AAAAHHHHHHH" I moaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 21.5K 13
"Starting from today, Lisa is mine, so I guess I made it clear that nobody tortures her except me." That's what Jennie Kim, the badass popular bitch...
61.3K 3.1K 41
Lalisa Manobal was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though they a...
380K 11K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...
458K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...