Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XXXVII. Till death do we part

822 16 3
By SammyjVega

   I roll over, groaning seeing Elena is still asleep, i stayed with her in her room because if we were going to die, i wanted to die on good terms with my sister. We had just stayed up talking and had fallen asleep. I roll back over, tilting my head when i noticed her door was cracked open. A door slamming woke us both up, the both of us looking to each other before getting off the bed and slowly walking over to the door.
    We both walk out into the hallway slowly, looking around. The sound of footsteps caught my attention. I gasp, realizing who it is, Elena turning around as well. Alaric gasped, grabbing onto the banaster. 

   "Elena... Alina..." He coughed out. 

"We, uh, we heard something." Elena explained awkwardly, Alaric let out an awkward chuckle, suddenly Jenna walks upstairs, in Ric's shirt. My eyes widen as i look over to her. 

     "That was us." I give her nod, looking away, "I'm sorry." 

 "You know what? All good." I smile. 

     "Yeah we were just... Chunky Monkey?" Elena and I share a look. 

    "Uh, we're good." Elena nods. 

"Well, I'm naked....so I'm gonna go." He smiled awkwardly, rushing of to Jenna's room. I nod, walking with Elena back to her room. 

     "I'm really, really sorry." Jenna apologized. 

"It's okay, Jenna, don't worry about it." Elena dismissed. 

      "Just let us know if we ned to put headphones in." I smirk before rushing back to my own room. 

    "Wait, i know he's been staying over a lot, are you sure it's okay?" She frowns. 

    "It seems like things are good." Elena smiled, i nodding along with her. 

    "They're exteremly good." Jenna grinned. 

"Then we're extremely okay with it." I nod, opening my door and disappearing inside, closing it.  I sigh, turning around and seeing my brush on the floor. I frown, bending over and picking it up, placing it back on my dresser and going to lay on my bed. 

________________________________

     "Please tell me you don't believe her." I groan from the kitchen table. 

    "No, of course not. We just want the Moonstone." Damon states, tossing an Orange around. 

    "According to Rose's friend slater, there's a way to destory the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan explains. 

     "No spell, no Doppelganger sacrifice." Damon smiles, looking over to me. I sigh, looking down at the table. "Ergo, you live." 

     "How do you destory it?" Elena asks, leaning against the doorframe. 

    "By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan explains simply. Elena and i share a look, sighing. 

    "How do you guys even know that is gonna work?" Elena asks, coming to sit by me. 

    "Cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon says in a 'duh' tone. Stefan looks over to Elena and i, wide-eyed. 

    "You discussed it with Bonnie?" I ask, placing my chin in my hand. 

    "She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan nods. 

     "It's Katherine who has the Moonstone. She's not going to give it to either of you." Elena explains. 

     "We're gonna get it from her." Stefan shrugs. I give him a look, Damon sighing. 

     "Well, what he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon says bluntly with a smirk. I crack a smile, looking over to Elena to see her not so impressed. 

    "Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the Moonstone and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan explains further. 

    "Wow, i mean, it sounds like you guys have it all planned out." Elena sighs. 

    "Yep, we're awesome." Damon beams sarcastically. 

"Except for one thing." I frown, wringing my hands together, " We... we don't want you to do it." I frown, not looking at Damon. But by the silence, i can tell they're not happy. 

    "What are you talking about? Guys, we don't have a choice." Stefan states, hiw brows furrowed. 

    "What about Klaus?" Elena frowns.

"We'll find him, but after we get the Moonstone." 

     "Is that before or after he kills everyone we care about?" Elena seethes, "Including the two of you?" 

    "Elena, if we de-spell the Moonstone, we can save you and Alina." Stefan states like it's obvious. And it is obvious, but they'll die trying. 

    "I know, everybody keeps saving that." Elena huffs, getting up and walking away. I sigh, looking at Damon and Stefan who are both staring at me. 

     "What do you have to say about this?" Stefan frowns. 

"I can't let anyone die, especially Elena." 

_____________________________

      I push the door open to the Salvatore house, Elena walking in after me. The only way to know anything about The Originals, more specifically, Klaus. "Where do you keep the.... You're not the Salvatore brothers." Rose smiles awkwardly. "Sorry, i though you were-" 

    "Yeah, i know." I mumble, crossing my arms. 

"Um, I, uh, Sorry, I..." Elena stutters out. 

     "There's no one else here." Rose sighs. 

"Actually, we're here to talk to you." Elena states awkwardly. I had told her about Rose and Damon so she knew the tension was real. 

    "Then i should probably get dressed." She smiles, glancing over to me before running upstairs. 

   _________

   "That's a bad idea." Rose says shaking her head. 

  "No, it's not." Elena argues, "From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. And you and Damon just gave up before you got it." 

    "Because somebody blew up the coffee shop with us in it." Rose stated. 

    "There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." 

     "Why are you two coming to me with this?" 

"Because you owe us." I glare, Rose looks over to me quirking a brow. "Damon told me all about how you tried to make a move on him, and one word from Elena or I, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping us." 

    "Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't ant you doing this." She counters, "And their Moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away." 

    "We're having a disagreement, okay?" Elena huffs, "They're willing to risk everyone we love and we're not." 

     "They're just trying to protect the two of you." She says softly. 

    "And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether we're protected or not." I glare, sitting in one of the chairs. "So, we're back to you taking us to Slater." 

     "And what exactly do you two hope to achieve by this?" She huffs. I tilt my head, remember what Rose said she wanted, to be able to walk in the sun. 

    "How would you like to be able to walk outside in the sun?" I ask, crossing my arms. 

     "I've been a slave to the shadows for 500 years. What do you think?" Shs scoffs. I look to Elena who nods, looking back to Rose. 

    "I think i know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes to help, If you're willing to make a deal." Elena bargins. Rose just looks between us, sighing. 

__________________________

     I stay silent behind Elena as we walk up the stairs to Slater's apartment. Finally she gets off the stairs, knocking on a white door with peeling paint. "Slater!" Rose calls out after pounding on the door. "Slater, it's Rose. Open up." She groans. After a minute she sighs, turning to us. 
    "He's not home. Sorry." She shrugs. 

   "I don't think so." I say shaking my head.

"Yeah, no. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing." Elena states firmly. She motions to door, Rose sighing, Elena and i walking on either side of her. She looks to us before pushing the doors open, chains falling onto the floor. 

    "After you." She hums, gesturing for Elena and i to walk in. Elena looks at her skeptically and i sigh, walking into the apartment, Rose and Elena following. 

    "Slater?" Rose calls out again, walking ahead. "Uh. i don't think he's going to be much help." Rose mumbles. I frown, walking over to her seeing a dead vampire on the floor, Slater, with a stake in his heart. I sigh as Rose walks forward, grabbing onto Slater's body and pulling him out of the room. I look over, seeing a desk and humming, walking over seeing a stack of papers. 

     "It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for whatever information he had." I frown, looking over the papers. 

    "Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us." Rose huffed, i look back at her, rolling my eyes before looking back at the papers. "The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." 
    Elena walks over, helping me look through Slater's things when the window opened. 

    "What are you-" 

"Tempered glass. U.V. Rays can't penetrate." Rose said, cutting Elena off. "I used to come here and watch the day." I look down at the picture in Elena's hand and sigh. 

    "I'm sorry about Slater." I say softly. 

Rose looks down for a minute, sighing. "Any luck?" 

     "Um..." Elena sighs, sitting in the computer chair, tapping on the mouse. "It's password protected, I can't get in." 

   "No, this is fine. Let's just go." Rose mumbles, shaking her head. A doorknob rattling made us all turn and search for the noise.  "You two, stay here." She tells us, walking towards the sound. I watch as she pushes open the doors and i frown, "Alice?"

     "Rose!" I watch in shock as some girl comes running out of the room, clutching onto Rose. "He's dead!" The girl cried. Rose looked over to me with wide eyes and i shrug. 
   Elena shifts uncomfortably and clears her throat. 

   "I'll uh, I'll go make some tea." Elena nods. Rose nods, leading Alice over to the couch and i follow Elena. 

    "I, um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say, turning down a random hall and pulling open the first door i saw, a spare bedroom. I sigh, pulling my phone out to see a few missed calls from Damon and Stefan and a couple of texts from Jeremy. I sigh, calling Damon back. 

     "Finally, where the hell are you?" Damon asks as soon as he answers the phone. 

    "We're fine." I say quickly, "Look, you don't need to worry, I'll be home soon. I'm with Rose and Elena." I tell him.

    "Alina, just tell me where you are, I'll come get you-" 

"I'll be home soon."I say, hanging up on him. I feel bad, i should tell him where we are, he cares. But i don't want him getting hurt. I sigh pressing on his contact and the message button. 

        'I love you.' 

I send the text sitting on the bed for a second, getting a text back almost instantly. 

     'I love you more, stay safe please.' 

I smile, shoving my phone back in my pocket and walking back into the kitchen. Elena sends my a quick smile, Rose walking in a minute later. 

    "She found him a few mintues before we did." Rose sighs. 

    "How is she?" Elena asks, pouring the tea into cups. 

"Overreacting. Big time." Rose shrugs. Elena and I give her a look. 

     "Her boyfriend just died." Elena scoffs, "There's no such thing as overreacting." 

     "Those tears are for her. She didn't care about Slater." rose explains, "She was only dating him long enough to see is he'd turn her." I nod, all remorse for Alice gone. 

    "Interesting." I mumble as Elena picks up the cup and walking back over to Alice, i sit in the kitchen with Rose, listening to the conversation. 

    "Damon loves you." Rose sighs, i stiffen slightly, still looking out the door, "What you saw really wasn't what it looked like, i made a move, he didn't bite. I hope one day i can find what he has for you." She smiles. 

    "You will." I nod, "It's probably really hard to love someone who's always on the run. You'll find someone." I smile. I push myself off the counter and into the living room. 

   "Doubtful." Alice huffed, looking back to Elena, "Klaus doesn't want to pointed out." 

    "Do you know Slater's computer password?" I ask, taking a seat across from Alice. She looks at me narrowing her eyes. 

     "Are you seriously asking me that right now? I just saw my boyfriend with a stake through his heart." She glares. 

     "Okay, and i get it. But do you know his password?" 

"Who do you think you are?" She mumbles, rolling her eyes and picking up her cup of tea. I sigh, looking over towards Elena who's staring at Rose. I get an idea, smirking. 

      "What if i could convince one of my many vampire friend to turn you?" I smirk, Alice looks up at me, Wide-eyed. I look over to see Rose with wide eyes and i give her a look. "Would you show us the files then?" She nods and i smile, gesturing over to the computer.
    i watch as she sits down at the desk, typing in the password and then clicking on a file, a 'No Data Found' sign showing up. 

     "Someone's been on here. The hard drive's completely wiped out." She frowns. 

     "Yeah, probably whoever killed him." Rose stated in a 'duh' tone, walking over to us. 

    "Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on out remote server." I clear my throat to cover up a laugh at how she said 'our'. Elena looks over and walks closer to her hopefully, Rose pulling me back. 

    "You do know she's not going anywhere near my blood, and that the Salvatore brothers won't turn her, right?" Rose asks.  

    I roll my eyes, a smile on my face. Of course i do, who would want to deal with that forever, "Of course i do, but she doesn't." Rose laughs as we walk over, closer to the desk. 

     "Kristen Stewart. God, was he obvious." Alice scoffs. 

"These are all links to vampires?" Elena asks, i look at how many there are and my eyes widen slightly. There could be hundreds here. 

     "Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me." She shrugs, i frown slightly, shaking my head. I have no clue why she's so obssesed. 

    "What about that one? Cody Webber." Rose asks, "We exchanged doxens of emails about Elijah." Rose explains. 

      "I could call him." Alice states, looking back to Elena and I. Elena reaches forward and hands Alice the phone. 

    "Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus." Elena says. My eyed widen, she's literally trying to call the devil. "The Doppelganger is alive, and she's ready to surrender." 

   "Elena!" I glare, why is she doing that? Why is she sacrificing herself. 

     "What?!" Rose asks shocked as well. Elena looks at me, frowning slighlty. 

    "Oh, my god, i knew i recognized the two of you." Alice beams, looking between the two of us. 

    "Get him the message, please." Elena urges. I let out a breath, turning on my heel and walking towards the kitchen. 

    "Alina..." Elena sighs, following me. "Alina, stop." 

"Why would you do that!" I glare, "Are you trying to make a martyr out of yourself or something?" I glare. Elena isn't the doppelganger, so why is she doing this. 

   "No, I'm getting Klaus' attention." Elena sighs.

"If Klaus knows that either of you are alive, he'll find both of you and kill you both. The doppelganger is what breaks the spell, the shadow-self gives him more power." 

    "Then we'll just have to hide Alina in the tomb." Elena nods. 

      "You wanted this all along didn't you?" I glare, my eyes becoming watery, "You want to be the one people remember." 

    "It's either me or everyone else we love." 

"What am i supposed to tell people!" I shout, "How am i supposed to tell Jenna, or Jeremy or anyone that i let you die." 

     "This whole charade was a suicide mission so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?" Rose scoffs. 

    "Cody is on his way, and he really wants to meet the two fo you." Alice beams. 

    "Wait, you told him there were two of us?" Elena frowns. Alice nods her head with a smile and i look over to Elena.

    "Looks like your plan backfired." I glare, going back to the spare room i was in earlier.  I frown, laying on the bed and closing my eyes, bolting up when i see Elijah. I look around the room seeing I'm completely alone...

_________________________

      I was currently sitting on the couch, debating on texting Damon that i was in fact going to die. "What the hell are you doing here?" I jolt, looking up to see Damon standing there. 

    "What are you doing here?" I ak, standing up. Elena rushes into the room, her face falling. 

     "What are you doing here?" She asks, Damon looks between us, a weird look on his face. Elena turns around, seeing Rose walking into th room. "You called him?" She seethed, rolling her eyes. 

     "I'm sorry, Elena." Rose sighed. 

"You said that you understood." Elena glared. 

       "She lied." Damon shrugged. Elena looks back to Damon and i, a look of betrayl on her face. 

    "Damon Salvatore..." Alice beamed, walking over to us. I don't like how she's looking at him and instincively move closer to him. 

    "Get rid of her." Damon and I say at the same time. "No... way." She grins and Rose drags her away. "Come on, we're leaving." Damon demands. 

    "No." Elena argues. 

"I said we're leaving."

      "I'm not going with you."

"Damn it, Elena!" I shout, making her flinch. "Stop being so damn stubborn, we're leaving. You lost the right to make any decisions the second you decided you wanted to sign out lives away, we're sisters Elena, what happens to you, happens to me." I glare. 

    "When have i ever made a decision, we never get to make them." Elena argues, "Damon and Stefan, you guys always make them for us. Now this, this is my decision." 

    "And who's gonna make sure Alina and you are safe while you're making decisions?" Damon counters, "Because she's way to good of a sister to leave you on your own. You're being selfish." 

   "You're not listening to me, Damon. I don't want to be saved." I frown shaking my head, "Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that i love." 

    "He knows about the two of us, Elena." I scoff, "It's not just you he's after, it's the both of us. It wasn't even you to begin with." 

    "Both of you, get your ass out the door before i throw one of you over my shoulder and Rose get's the other and carry you two out." Elena narrows her eyes, Damon grabbing onto her arm.

    "No." Elena grunted. Raising her fist to hit Damon, him easily catching it. 

     "Don't ever do that again." Damon says lowly, i watch them both silently, frowning. He pushes her arm back, "If you want to stay and die, fine by me. But I'm taking your sister and we're leaving and I'm going to hide her until she's safe. And if she dies, it's on you." Damon glares. 

    "I-I didn't mean for this to happen..." Elena mutters. Damon rolls his eyes, guiding me over to the couch to sit, Elena following. I watch as Damon disappears into the room Alice is in. "Alina, I'm sorry..." 

    "Sorry doesn't fix this Elena." I say shaking my head, "You weren't even supposed to get hurt to begin with and instead of telling me, you go rambo on me and then now look, we're both gonna get hurt and now Stefan and Damon are gonna get hurt because not only you'll be dead. They're gonna try and hide me, and get themselves killed." I ramble. Elena frowns, looking away. 
    The door opens and Damon walks out. 

  "Okay, come on, time to go. Alice is alseep and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day." Damon huffs. He holds his hand out for me to take, and i grab onto it. The front doors burst open, three guys bursting in. 

    "We're hear to mee the Doppelganger and her twin." I look back at Elena, telling her not move. 

    "Thank you for coming." Elena sighs, walking forward. Damon grabs her arm with his free hand. 

   "I will break your arm." He threatens. He turns and looks back to the three guys, "There's nothing here for you." Suddenly, the guy at the door groans in pain and then falls to the ground, revealing Elijah and some girl. Elena and i gasp, Rose suddenly disappearing. 

   "I killed you, You were dead.' Damon glares, "And you brought a friend?" 

   "We've been dead for centuries now." The girl smirks, her eyes landing on me. "Who are you?" She asks, looking to the two guys. 

    "Who are you?" He counters. 

"I'm Lilianna, but you can call me Lili, and this is my dear husband, Elijah." She glares. My eyes widen, Lili the girl who's with Klaus. The guys seem to realize who they are and their eyes widen. 

    "W-We were gonna bring them to you." Elijah and Lili look over to us, "For Klaus, One of them's the doppelganger. I don't know how there's two of them, or how they exist, but they do. Klaus will want to see them." 

    "Does anyone else know that you're here?" Elijah asks smoothly. 

    "No." 

"Well, then, you have been incredily helpful." I gasp as Elijah's hand goes into one of them and Lili's hand waves, sending one of them into the wall and then their chest exploding.  I don't think vampires can do that...

    "Come now." Elijah sighs, both him and Lili disappearing. I stand there confused, Damon looking back at me. What the hell just happened?

_________________________________________________

      I sigh as i watch Elena storm into the house. Damon grabs my hand, causing me to look at him. "Thank you for bringing us home." I smile. 

     "Well, your ride did kind of leave you." He chuckled. "I couldn't leave you stranded, and fortunately for your sister, you won't leave her stranded." 

     "I feel bad for her, Rose. She shouldn't have to live on the run." I frown. 

    "She's been living on the run for 500 years." She shrugs. 

"I can't believe Elijah's alive... and Lili's here." I frown, "Why do you think they killed those three vampires and just left... they let us go." I say shaking my head. "It doesn't make sense." 

     "If i had a dollar for everytime evil vampires surprised me." He laughed, i cracked a smile, rolling my eyes. "What your sister did today was incredibly stupid." 

     "Her plan would of worked." I frowned, "The only thing that was stupid was A, i got involved, and B, she got caught. I get it, she feels like if she's bein saved, she should save you guys." Suddenly the door opens, Elena running out. 

    "Elena? What's going on?" I frown, looking to Jeremy, "What happened to you?" 

    "I did something stupid, but never mind that. Stefan's stuck inthe tomb with Katherine."

________________________________

"Stefan!" Elena shouts, moving towards the tomb, Damon rushes over, pulling her away and slamming her against the wall. 

    "Don't you dare." 

"Stefan's in there! How could you let this happen!" She glares. 

     "What are you talking about? I was too busy trying to save you and your sister from your crazy Kamikaze misson." Damon glares. 

    "You didn't even have to go after the Moonstone in the first place." Elena seethes. 

     "It was the right call." Damon countered, I sigh, walking over. 

     "The right call? How is any of this the right call?" 

"Enough!" I glare, pushing Damon away from Elena, "Arguing is not gonna help get Stefan out, Elena. Stop being a brat because this didn't work out in your favor because this isn't about us right now, Elena." I glare, she glares right back at me. After a second she moves back towards the tomb and i push her away, "Don't." She huffs, rushing back up the stairs of the tomb. 

    "Of all the idiot plans, Stefan." Damon sighs, turning to look at the entry way. I turn around, seeing Stefan walking up. 

  "Yeah." He nods, letting out a humorless chuckle. 

"We'll find a way to get you out." I tell him. 

     "No, that's alright. I'll-I'll handle it myself." He sighed, "Bonnie has the Moonstone. Work with herm try to figure out how to de-spell it."

    "You Marytr yourself and i get partnered with a semi-competent witch. Wonderful." Damon huffs. Damon frowns when Stefan's quiet for a minute. 

   "Keep Elena away from here." He pleads. 

"That's not gonna be easy." I scoff, crossing my arms. 

      "Promise me, that whatever happens, you two will protect her." Stefan pleads. 

    "Promise." Damon nods. Damon nudges me to leave with him. 

    "Wait, i need to talk to Alina for a second." Stefan calls out, i turn and look at him and nod for Damon to go. 

    "I'll see you at the car." He nods, walking up the stairs. I look back to Stefan. "What's up?" 

     "I need you to promise me something." He says quietly, probably not wanting Damon to listen if he is listenin. 

    "Anything." 

"I need you to keep everything in order, Make sure Damon doesn't get... you know..." 

    "Murdery?" I chuckle and Stefan cracks a smile, nodding. 

 "Yeah, you keep him in check. I need you to be the voice of reason until i get out of her." I nod. "Promise?" 

    "I promise." I nod, turning away and walking up the stairs. I hope we get him out soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
34K 796 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
9.5K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...