Coached ➳ l.p [au]

By gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... More

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 24

19.9K 966 843
By gymnasliam

WHEN WAS THE LONGEST YOUVE BEEN GROUNDED??

for me, six months

-

"Did you miss me already?" Liam answers the phone.

I can imagine that attractive smirk on his beautiful stubbled face.

"No," I lie. "I just wanted to tell you something." Hey, that part was true though.

I did want to tell him something, but then again it was because I kind of sort of missed him.

"Sure," he chuckles. "What is it you wanted to tell me?"

Noticing that i'm smiling, I quickly change my face expression to being serious. Dang it, what in the world is happening to me? Maybe Liam put me on a spell or something. Yeah. He probably put some kind of potion in the lemonade we had yesterday on the boat slash hot air balloon ride- which was insane, but then again so was he.

And so was I for kissing him back...

"I just wanted to say," I stand up from my bed and sit on my window sill. "That I sort of want to lose more weight. And before you say anything, no it's definitely not because I miss being Coached by you. Not at all."

It's silent on the line before I hear him briefly laugh, "Wow, that was unexpected."

"I know, I didn't even want to agree with it myself. Actually, my mother forced me to do-"

"Okay now you're just lying!" He interrupts and we both laugh. I hate how I secretly wish that I could witness his laugh in person.

It's like god purposely made his laughter in a way so that I could drool over it every single time it happened...not that I do, anyways.

"So how much weight are we talking about?" He sounds serious, and it makes me a little anxious for once.

"Uh," I don't know, "thirty more?"

It's quiet on the other line before a small sigh is heard.

Is he upset about this?

"Before I agree to do this for you, Jolissa, you have to promise that you only want to do this for your own benefits and not because somebody told you something about your body."

What?

"What do you mean?" I ask, unsure.

"If you're only doing this because somebody made up some stupid lie about-"

Interrupting him, I scoff. "Nobody told me anything, Liam." I smile to myself, though, because the thought of him actually looking out for me is sort of nice.

"Thank you, though."

"No need to thank me. You know i'm here for you when you need me, right?"

"That's exactly why i'm thanking you." The words leave my mouth before I can cease them.

"Aw," he coos. "You're being nice because you know how well that date of ours went yesterday, aren't you?"

Yes.

"No."

He laughs, "Oh come on, babe. It was splendid."

I cover my mouth, stifling a laugh, from his choice of words while I make my way back to the bed.

"Who says that anymore?" I make fun, playing with the fabric on my pillow.

"I do! Now I hope your dressed because- well you know what who cares, look outside your window."

"Oh god, are you here or something?" I stand and wipe around my mouth with my sleeve just to make sure I don't have any drool, just in case.

"No, I just told you to look out your window to check for snow in the middle of August."

"Oh, be quiet, Satan," I laugh.

"Aw, one date and you've already given me a nickname." Liam says and I roll my eyes to myself.

How is he even here already? And what if I wasn't home? He wouldn't be able to get in, then he would have to walk home all disappointed. I mean, he can't always expect me to be here twenty four seven- even though I am, which sucks. I'll bet knows that, too.

Walking to the window, I jump at the sound of his voice against my ear.

"Are you still alive, or do I need to throw socks at your window again to keep you awake?" he chuckles to himself.

When I make it to the window, I see him holding a container with one hand while the other is holding the phone to his ear.

"Very funny, now shutup before I throw my ladder on whatever is in your hand," I threaten, and push up the window.

Liam clicks the phone off and shouts up at me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

I roll my eyes without questioning and move to retrieve the expandable ladder that finally came to some use, although dad wouldn't approve of it. His fault, though since he gave it to me.

Watching Liam climb up the ladder with one hand, my eyes naturally move to his muscles but this time I don't even feel guilty at all honestly.

Should I be panicking?

Is this supposed to be such a normal feeling?

Who knows.

I don't mind this feeling.

Before I know it, though, the ladder is already folded and against my bedroom wall. Liam is standing there looking at me with the strangest smirk on his face like he knows something, and it's creeping me out.

"What?" I ask.

"You were watching me."

What?! No, I wasn't! Wait, i'm supposed to say this stuff out loud.

"Was not." I defend.

"I know I'm completely irresistible, but it doesn't mean you have to drool over me, okay?" he tries to break it down before we both start to uncontrollably laugh.

"You're such an idiot!" I say, still laughing.

"All for you," he adds, smiling.

I quickly change the topic, pointing to the container in his hand.

"I hope that's not another dress."

"Do you really think a dress can fit in here, Jo?" his eyebrow lifts and he taps on the container lid. "This is a surprise."

"When will I get to know what's inside?" I ask.

"During the movie," he cracks a smile.

Of course. I should have seen this one coming.

"I'm scared to see what kind of movie you have planned this time," I shake my head and hold a hand to my forehead. Knowing Liam, it's probably something boy-ish or action packed like 'The Expandables' or something.

"Zayn picked it out," he smiled before pulling the case from, i'm guessing, his back pocket.

When I read the title, I nearly sighed in relief because I honestly thought it would be something i'd want to throw Liam out the window for. Not that my weakling arms could carry him or anything. Thank you Zayn for picking a decent movie.

"I've never seen it so if you spoil it, i'm going to chop off your fingers," Liam warns and I gasp over-exaggeratedly.

"You've never seen Titanic?!"

"You're not scared that I could possibly chop your fingers off?"

"Liam, let's face it, you are not going to chop off my fingers," I cross my arms. "I bet you'll even cry in the end."

"Oh my god you just told me the movie!" he whines, covering his ears and I hysterically laugh for a few seconds.

"No I didn't, everyone knows that it's a sad ending."

"Well, lets be quiet and see for ourselves. Where's your laptop?"

I think about lying and telling him that it's broken, but then I remember that I wouldn't exactly mind if we did sit close. I mean, his arms would feel just great around me and the warmth of his body would feel so comforting considering it is that time of the month.

Wow, am I really thinking like this. It's not like Liam is my boyfriend or anything.

Still partially thinking it over, I eventually shrug and he gives me a half smile.

"In the second drawer on the left," I say, picking at the cotton coming out of my pillow.

"Got it," he winks excitedly and moves to my dresser.

And right when I think he is actually going to listen to my directions, his hand pulls out the first drawer.

"Liam!" I shout, but by the time he sees my underwear inside he's already laughing.

Closing the wooden drawer, he opens the second and removes the black laptop as I scowl at him.

"It's not funny, you imbecile!" I say, embarrassed that he saw my overly sized panties- and thank the god almighty that i'm wearing the period ones otherwise he would have seen them too.

A sigh of relief comes from my mouth and Liam plops down on my bed beside me, getting comfortable before he opens the computer.

He pats the spot next to him- even though i'm literally sitting next to him anyways- signaling for me to lay next to him. And I do.

Liam gives me a lopsided and cheeky grin as he wraps one muscular arm around my shoulder to bring me closer. Before speaking though, he pops open the lid of the container he brought, revealing dozens of cookies that seemed like he had baked them himself.

"Wow," I applaud him, picking up a slightly burnt cookie. "Mr. Uncool is actually letting me eat something unhealthy."

"Hey," he scowls with a fake hurt face and a hand to his chest. "I am cool."

"Sure you are," I laugh, biting into the treat although it had been a little overcooked. It was still good, though.

"But I am," he halfway pouts and I keep my eyes on the computer screen.

"Okay, babe, you are." I say before I know it and I slap my hand over my mouth.

"I said Liam, I don't know what you mean because I only said your name and if you pretend I said otherwise I will be tempted to cut your balls off," I remark, hoping he wouldn't say a single thing about the nickname I had just given him back.

But he doesn't.

He just keeps that cheeky grin on his face while I chew the cookies he made, and I think he knows I like them too.

Honestly though, I don't only like them because they're good. I like them because he made them for me.

Unexpectedly, Liam bends down and kisses my forehead with a small chuckle afterwards. Neither of us say anything as we turn our full attention to the tragic romance on the small computer screen, although I swear I feel Liam's foot purposely lean on mine.

-

HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING

SORRY MY UPDATES HAVE BEEN UTTER SHIT LATELY

if it wasnt obvious

im grounded

:(

my mom grounds me for rlly stupid stuff i s2g

im still grounded tbh lol i just stole back my ipod for today bc im babysitting and she wont be home and these ppl im babysitting for have WIFI

yes wIFI

so ur welcome 4 the update bc yeah haha

ily coachlings all so much though

and JOLISSA AND LIAM ARE CUTE OK

I want him

goal is 60 votes i guess and 50 comments lol

WAIT A QUESTION

what are some of your embarrassing moments?

id rlly like to know bc these children km babysitting are boring and i need something to entertain me hahaha

(I'll be replying back lol)

AND HEY I WANNA DO THIS THING

where

I give a dedication to the SWEETEST COMMENT!!

So like comment something really nice and i will give you a dedication :) love you all

-kiana)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 627 10
Evelyn Williams has always been overweight. Even now, she still has a problem keeping the weight off. When she decides to take pole dancing for fitne...
43K 320 13
Gretchen Bridges. Seventeen years old. Blonde, curly hair. Dimples. Freckles. Sounds beautiful right? But her life is far from beautiful. She was dia...
788K 20.3K 114
"I don't think he's a member; he must be the new personal trainer." Bursting with humor and emotion, The Fat Bitch Diet tells the light-hearted stor...
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤