Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch

954 19 5
By SammyjVega

     I sigh as Elena knocks on the Salvatore House door, a minute later it open and Damon looks over to me, smirking. "Alina." He grins, looking over to Elena, "Hello, Elena." 

     "Is Stefan here?" She huffs, crossing her arms. "He called and said it was important." 

    Damon hums, nodding, "Right this way." He gestures, Elena walking in and i trailing in after. I feel Damon's hand move to my waist, pulling me in closer. 

     "Hey." I hear Stefan say softly. 

"What is this about?" Elena asks. I look forward, seeing Rose step out from behind one of the walls. My eyes widen and i tilt my head. 

    "You..." I mumble, glaring at her. She gives us a small smile, raising her hand slightly as if to wave at us. Stefan looks at us both, giving us a tight smile. 

_________

    "Okay, you have to understand, i only know what I've picked up over the years." She sighs, i look over to Elena who's sitting stiffly on the couch, and Damon has me between his legs, his arms wrapped arounf my waist. "And i don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus and Lili, i know they're real." She says pacing. 

    "Who is he?" Elena frowns. 

  "Two of The Originals, they're legends." Damon explains. 

 "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds on. 

       "Like Elijah?" I ask, looking over to Rose. 

"No." Rose argues, "Elijah was the easter bunny compared to them. He was a foot soldier. Klaus and Lili are the real deal." 

     "They're known to be tho oldest." Stefan says, "We don't know who was born first." 

    "Okay, let me get this straight." I hum, "You're syainf that the oldest vampires in the history of vampires are coming after us?" 

    "No." Damon and Stefan say at the same time as Rose says 'Yes'. 

     "What they're saying is, i mean, if what she saying is true..." Damon starts, turning me to face him. 

    "Which it is." 

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you." He adds on, glaring at Rose. 

    "Which I'm not." 

"Then we're looking at a soild maybe." Damon sighs. Elena and i share a look, nodding. Stefan sighs, looking between us. 

    "Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan confirms, "So no one else even knows that you two exist." 

    "Not that you know of." Rose counters, shrugging. 

"Could you shut up, that's not helping." Damon seethes. 

     "Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on either of them." Stefan states, "I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction." He assueres, "I mean, we don't know what's real. For all we know they could just be some sort of stupid betime story." he dissmissed. 

    "They're real, and Klaus, he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. And Lili, she'll help him no matter what. If you're not afriad of them, you're an idiot." Rose glared, i narrowed my eyes at her, leaning back into Damon. 

     "Alright, we'reshaking." Damon snaps, "You've made your point." Elena huffs, motioning for me to follow her. I move away from Damon, following her. 

     "Where are you two going?" Stefan asks. 

"School." Elena nods, "We're late." 

      "Let me, uh- let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you guys." Stefan says getting up. By the look on Elena's face, she doesn't want him to come. 

     "Um, i think we're fine." I smile, "We know how to get to school." Stefan looks between us oddly, nodding. I nudge Elena to go, walking out with her. I wait till we get into the car, and i turn up the music loudly. "We're not actually going to school, are we?" 

    "Nope, We're going to get answers." 

______________________________

      "Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and i went home from school." Elena prompts. Caroline shoots a look towards me and i shrug. 

     "I'm not a school person." I shrug. 

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." Caroline huffs, "I'm a terrible liar." 

    "And keep Stefan busy." Elena adds, passing off the bag to me, i groan as i try to lift it onto my shoulder, what the hell is in this thing. "I don't want him knowing what we're up to." 

     Caroline groans, looking between the two of us, "I'm even worse at duplicity, you two know this." 

    "Hey, you managed to keep Elena occupied when Katherine wanted to pay Stefan a visit." I point out, Elena nodding in agreement. 

    "Yeah, cause she threatened me." Caroline argued. I give Caroline a look, "Not that I'm saying that either of you should use that as a tactic, it's- Stefan's gonna see right through me." 

    "Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?" Elena sighs, turning to face her. 

   Caroline scoffs, looking away, "You had to break out the girlfriend code, i think Alina's a bad influence on you." I give Caroline a sarcastic smile, rolling my eyes. "Okay, i promise." 

    "Okay." Elena smiles and nods, leading us down the stairs. 

    "Why don't you want Stefan to know?" 

 "Because he would never be okay with either of us doing this." Elena huffs. Caroline sighs, following us down into the tomb. 

   "Are you guys sure you want to do this?" Caroline asks skeptically. 

    "Yes, We're sure." I nod. "She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus, the only one who can tell us how to stop him." I explain furhter. 

    "But you're asking for the truth from someone who's never given it." Caroline argies. "Are you sure about this?" 

    "Yes." Elena nods, "We can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline." Caroline frowns, looking over to the tomb door. "Please." Elena begs. Caroline sighs, walking over to the door and moving it. 

    "Katherine?" Elena calls out, looking into the tomb from the boundary line. There's no sign of Katherine and i huff, "We'll be okay from here." Caroline gives us a look, shuffling heard from the inside. I look in, seeing Katherine wobbiling towards the boundary, clutching onto the wall. 

    "Hello, twins." She croaks out. "Come to watch me wither away?" Elena and i stay silent, Katherine turning to glare at Caroline, "Goodbye, Caroline." 

    "We'll be fine." I assure, "As long as we stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt us." Caroline frowns, glancing at Katherine, i nod and Caroline huffs, walking away. Elena and i walk closer, and i drop the bag onto the ground. 

     "Do Stefan and Damon know you two are here?" 

"I brought you some things." Elena sighs, changing the subject. 

     "If you two came to bribe me... what is it that you want?" She sneers. Elena rolls her eyes, throwing a pillow into the tomb and a change of clothes. 

    "Tell us about Klaus." I demand. Katherine hums, smirking. 

    "You two have been busy." She smirks, I roll my eyes, Elena passing a lantern to me and i place it on the ground. 

    "I also brought you this." Elena says, pulling the Petrova family history book out. "It's your family history, I've read it. It says in here that the family line ended with you." 

    "Obviously that's not true." I say with a shrug. 

"You really thought that if you brought me some family keepsake, that I'd open up?" She scoffs. 

    "No, that's why i have this." I smile, pulling a water bottle full of blood out. Katherine hisses, rushing towards the door, but being held back by the barrier. I smirk, tilting my head. "Wow, you don't look so good, doesn't she, E?" 

     "Not at all." Elena hums. "How long before your body shuts down? 10 years?" 

    "I was thinking 20." I chime in, Elena shrugging. "Must be painful to desiccate and mummify."

    "I can't even imagine." Elena sighs. Katherine leans back up against the rock, sliding down, Elena and i moving to sit down on the ground. I open the cap, pouring some into a plastic shot glass. I place it on the ground, looking around. 

     "Hey, pass me that stick." I say, looking over to Elena's right. She grabs the stick, passing it over and i use it to slide the cup into the tomb. Katherine's hand shoots out for it, taking it shakily. 

     "You have the Petrova fire." Katherine mumbles, downing the blood. 

    "More blood?" Elena taunts. Katherine places it at the line, and i lean forward, using the stick to pull it back. 

     "It's a long story." Katherine sighs, "Klaus and I, goes all the way back to England, 1492, after i left Bulgaria." She explains while i poured more and pushed the cup back, "Or was thrown out." 

     "Thrown out?" Elena questions. 

"My family, your true ancestors...  they disowned me." She frowned. "My indiscretions were not tolerated at the time. I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame." She mocked, rolling her eyes. 

     "It was a secret?" Elena asked, Katherine humming in agreement. 

    "My baby was given away. I was banished to England, and i had to learn to adjust. So i quickly became English. It was there that i caught the eye of the nobleman named Klaus. I was taken with him at first, until i found out what he was and what he wanted from me...And then i ran like hell." I watch Katherine with a small frown. 

    "So... what did Klaus want?" Elena asked, standing up. 

"Same thing that he'll want from one of you, whoever's older." She stated, looking over to me, "He wants to break the curse." 

     "By sacrificing the Petrova Doppelganger..." Elena gasps. 

       "He wanted to drain every single frop of blood from my body." I let out a shaky breath, looking over to Elena. 

____________

    I sigh, pushing another cup of blood over to Katherine "What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?" Elena asks. Katherine jut looks over to us, taking the cup slowly. 

    "It's really tedious, but..." She downs the blood, crunching the cup, "The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The Doppelganger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the Doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken. And in your case, there's two of you." 

   "You ran before they could kill you." I sigh.

"Something like that." She confirms, "Rose was supposed to take me back to Klaus when she found out who i was..." 

     "Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?" Elena asked. 

    "No. But not because she had a change of heart." She sneered. "I tried to kill myself, i begged her to let me die. She healed me with her blood, just like i wanted." Katherine smirked. "And when i had the chance, i finished the job..." 

     "You killed yourself?" Elena gasped. 

"Klaus needed a human Doppelganger. As a vampire, i was no longer any use to him." She smirked. 

     "But it didn't work." I pointed out, "You've been running  from Klaus ever since." 

      "I underestimated his spirit for vengeance. But living out of a Suitcase is better than dying so that you could have your blood spilled over some silly stone." Elena frowned, looking away. 

    "What's wrong?" Katherine smirked, "Afraid I'm right. Alina doesn't look so scared." I frown looking away from Katherine, "You don't wanna die? There's another way out." I inhale sharply as i watch Katherine run her nail across her wrist, making a cut. "Better hurry. Your opportunity is going, going, going... and gone." I turn to glare a Katherine who is smirking at me. 

     "I made the other choice." 

"Obviously." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "You know Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years of their lives running because of you? Trevor was just killed." I glare. 

     "Never thought he would have lasted that long." She shrugs. 

    "You don't even care that you ruined their lives." Elena seethes. 

    "I was looking out for myself, Elena. I will always look out for myself. If you're smart, you'll do the same." I watch as Katherine slowly made her way a little further into the tomb. I sigh, placing my chin on my knees. Something wasn't adding up. 

    "So how much of your little story is true?" Elena asks, standing up. 

    "I have no reason to lie to you two." Katherine groans. "I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot." 

    "Okay, so you mean it's even partially true. That's the reason why you came back, isn't it? Because you wanted to be the one to hand us over to Klaus." Elena frowned, crossing her arms. 

     Katherine groaned, moving to stand, "After 500 years on the run, i figured maybe he'd be willin to strike a deal." She shrugged. 

     "So you got Mason Lockwood to find you the Moonstone?" 

     "Right again, Twin B." My eyes widen as i look up at Katherine who has a smirk on her face. 

    "What else is needed to break the curse?" 

Katherine hummed, "Look who's getting smarter. I guess the brains isn't all on you." She chuckles, looking down at me again. 

     "It's not just is or the stone, is it?" I ask, moving to stand up as well. "Because there would be no reason to trigger Tyler's werewolf curse..." 

     "Witches and their spells, so many ingredients, so many people to sacrifice." She hummed, leaning up against the rock. 

    "So you need a werewolf." Elena realized. 

"Believe it or not, they're hard to come by." 

       "What else?" I ask, moving closer towards the tomb. 

"A witch to do the spell. Mine bailed, but Bonnie'll do just fine." 

     "And?" I urge. 

"A vampire." 

    "Caroline..." Elena gasps. 

"It could of been anyone i suppose." She shrugs, "But i like the poetry of Caroline." She whispers. I gulp, not liking the idea of my best friend in danger. 

    "So you were just gonna hand us all over to be killed?" Elena frowns, still behind me. 

     "Better you die than i." She smirks. I watch as she moves further into the tomb. I clench my jaw, picking up the stick i had used before to help Katherine and make my way towards the entrance. 

    "No! Don't." Elena calls out, grabbing my hand. "She can't get out. She can't hurt us..." But she doesn't sound so convinced. I throw the stick back to the ground, pacing back and forth. 

    "Let's go." I mumble, picking up the stuff we brought, grabbing the water bottle with blood and throwing it against the wall right outside the tomb so she can't get to it, just so the smell will taunt her. 

    "Elena, Alina." I turn around seeing Stefan and i frown. 

"Stefan, what are you doing here?" 

       "I could ask you two the same question." He frowns. 

"Caroline told you, didn't she?" I sigh, crossing my arms. 

     "No, she kept your secret but it didn't take long for me to figure out what was so important that you'd have to keep it from me." He says, trying to guilt Elena. 

    "I knew that you'd stop us." Elena shrugs. 

"Listen to me, both of you. Whatever she said to you, it's a lie. Do not listen to her. She's a liar, Alina you witnessed her first hand. You should know this." He says, trying to convince us. 

    "What if she isn't?" Elena challenges. "You didn't hear what she said." 

    "You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Either of you." Stefan assures. I sigh, looking away. 

    "Thats the problem. You won't... But you'll die trying. How is that any better?" Elena frowned, shaking her head. 

     "There's nothing you can do Stefan." Katherine and I say at the same time. I turn, looking at her and glaring at her. "I haven't even told you two the best part of the story." She smirked. "When i went back to Bulgaria, everyone was dead, ripped to shreds. He killed them, my entire family, just to get back at me for running. Whatever you do to escape Klaus, he will get his vengeance. On your friends, on your family, On anyone that you ever loved." 

    "No, look at me." I hear Stefan tell Elena as i stare at Katherine. "No, do not listen to her, okay?" 

     "Always the protector." Katherine sigsm watching Stefan and Elena, "But even you must realize that they're doomed. There's nothing you can do to stop it. Unless of course, you have this." She smirks, holding up the Moonstone. 

    "What?" Elena gasps, looking back towards Katherine. 

"Oh, no. There it is. That's the ultimate lie, isn't it? You spun this whole thing so that we would have to get the stone from you didn't you?" Stefan glares, moving past me and towards the tomb. 

   "I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth." 

"No, let me guess. You wanna trade the stone for your freedom. You manipulative, psychotic bitch." He sneered. My brows furrowed as i watched them argue. 

    "My freedom?" Katherine scoffed, "That's where you're wrong, Stefan. I don't want my freedom, because when Klaus and his gang of show up to kill us all, and he will... I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter, because they can't get out." My face falls in realization, Katherine is one smart bitch. "I'll be the safest pstchotic bitch in town." Katherine looks back at Elena and i before disappearing back into the tomb. 
    I let out a shaky breath, Stefan turning to look at us. I sigh, rushing back up the stairs of the tomb. I want to go home. 

_________________________________________________

      I push open the door to the Salvatore house, and sigh. I walk through, hearing Rose and Damon in the living room. I walk in further and gasp at what i see. Rose and Damon are inches apart from each other ans she's basically wearing nothing. I drop my bag, both of them turning to look at me. His face falls when he realizes what it looks like. 

    "Alina..." 

"Sorry, I um, I'm just gonna go." I say shakily, pointing towards the door and then turning around.I start to head for the door, Damon rushing in front of me. "I want to go home." 

     "Alina please, let me take you home. I'll take you home and let me explain, please." He begs.

     "Just let me go home..." 

"Alina, let me explain. It wasn't what it looks like at all. Remember, i wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He assures. 

    "I'm gonna die." I let out, a couple tears falling from my face. He frowns, shaking his head. " Katherine told me, about Klaus, about all of them, He'll kill and them he'll kill all of you." I sob. Damon shushes me softly, wrapping his arms around me. 

    "I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." I let out a shaky breath, holding onto him tighter. They're all gonna die because of Elena and i. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5K 94
You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you have been having visions and strange feel...
106K 2.3K 31
Eska Gilbert is the younger twin of popular, extraverted Elena Gilbert. Overshadowed since birth, Eska is devastated by the death of her parents, but...
35.5K 799 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...