The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVE❤️ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 9
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5

Chapter 13

5.7K 161 16
By PandaPandaStar

~ hello my lovely readers!!, I am alive as you can see. Just a quick question for those of you who are reading my sailor moon fanfic!!

The next chapter is going to be cruise blues!!

Would you guys like to have a date scene between Y/N and Darien? Or her sneaking onto the boat like Serena did? Or maybe getting invited to the boat ride by Rei.

Please let me know as I'm in the works i'm starting this one!!~

~ Y/n's POV ~

King and I looked at the now encased Ban King with an emotionless face and I with a look of regret, " no words of repentance even at the end, huh?" King said to no one in particular.

When I looked up at King, his eyes were filled with sorrow. He didn't want to do what he did but he felt it was justice for his sister. " That's so you, huh".

As I watched King remove the Chastiefol from Ban's chest and return it to its original form, I couldn't help but wonder "Why...why didn't you listen to me?".

"Sister, I need justice for Elaine... I understand you care about Ban, and you had some knowledge of Elaine, but this is my battle" King said.

He looked at Ban and continued to speak to his statute form " then suffer alone for all eternity never finding redemption or peace or unable to move a muscle or to die, that's fitting since you took everything from Elaine, you've earned your place here".

As King slowly departed, leaving me standing beside Ban's stone statue, glimmering yellow light began to descend in front of Ban's figure.

King turned around saying " what is that, is that Bans doing?". He started gently floating down to the ground trying to figure out what was going on and continued to say " no, he should be totally powerless".

He stuck his chastiefol in the ground looking up with sorrow in his eyes saying " or is it Elaine, are you here!?".

As the glowing orbs formed in front of my eyes, I saw the form of a young girl in a white dress with light pink skin and blonde hair.

My breath was heavy as I whispered "Elaine?". Taking both of Ban's cheeks and leaning in, she embraced him and kissed him gently.

Upon pulling away from the kiss, the stone that was around Ban was released, and he was freed.

King was utterly confused now saying " it's broken?! My petrification spell but how?!".

Ban had a gentle smile on his face looking at the young-looking girl before him while King could see a bunch of orbs. Ban then said, " Hello, Elaine".

King gasped with shock not being able to believe that Ban could see Elaine and he couldn't. King Said " it can't be!".

Elaine's ghostly form leans forward towards Ban saying " Ban, how about earth did you get that scar~".

Ban gives off a tsk sound saying to Elaine " I thought you guys watch over us from the other side, what fib am I right, Mama Bear?" while looking down at me.

When he continued to pester Elaine, I laughed lightly. She looked at me with a bright smile and I could tell she wanted to ask me so many questions, but I put my finger to my lips signaling to remain silent.

" Th-that voice is really is her...... Elaine do you recognize your brother? Please show yourself to me too!" The desperation in his voice was so prominent, Ban gave a side glance in's King's direction.

He looked at Elaine saying " let him see you". While looking at Elaine again, I whispered softly, "I don't think that will work, Ban".

Elaine looked at me shaking her head in agreement while saying " here in the necropolis it's possible for the living and the dead to see each other but only when there bonded by strong emotions" she finished while holding Bans cheek.

King looked down in sorrow saying " I knew it, you're still mad aren't you? That I abandoned you and the fountain and that I turned my back and walked away".

There was an explosion in the distance and everyone turned their heads in its direction.

Ban looked in the direction of the explosion, and said: " wait a minute......is that a holy knight?". Elaine then said out of alarm just before he left " Wait, Ban! Y/n!....why did you both come here....what's the reason?".

Without facing her Ban said " nothing much.....I only wanted to tell you one thing.....I'll take what's mine, I promise you that" All of Ban's words had an undercurrent of seriousness, he was determined to get back what was his.

While I leaned on my hand, I gazed in the direction the explosion came from, saying, "to right my wrongs...and fix everything I had left behind."

Elaine's face was full of shock, and tears of joy soon flowed down her cheeks. Her happiness for what we had said was pure.

King didn't understand anything we were saying between us but mostly yelled at Ban for taking something once again, " Ban, what else can you take from her?!".

Elaine's quiet voice had whispered out " thank you, both of you" and with that Ban sprinted in the direction the explosion was heard from.

As I watched Ban run away, King whispered out quietly "why?"

King was now on his hands and knees saying " I don't understand this. How could you forgive Ban, the man who stole everything from you... destroy the forest".

Elaine then said, " after you abandoned our country, I had to endure 700 years of total solitude but he wiped away those 700 years of loneliness in just seven days".

"......Ban knew that you were my brother so he deliberately edged you on, he let you spear him.....". King then looked up seeing Elaine in all her glory.

She continues to speak " he isn't the man you believe him to be...." King then looked at her again saying " E-Elaine".

| To Meliodas and Diane |

~ Third POV ~

Diana then pushed her fingers into the earth and created a pillar that lifted Meliodas into the air so he could strike Guila. As she looked into the sky, Meliodas headed towards her. Soon the two swords collided.

Meliodas then retreated from the fight and Diana slid on the ground grabbing a hold of the holy knight with her hands. But Guila had already sent an explosion out, sending the two sins flying backward.

As Diana fell to the ground and Meliodas landed on her leg, both of them were severely injured. Guila then said, " you really need to try harder, with paltry attempts like that, you can't fight my magical ability called the explosion".

When Guila went to strike again, her weapon then went backward and was being held by an invisible force.

Soon Ban started speaking " sorry about that, I'm gonna have to stop you right there". Meliodas then yelled " BAN!".

Guila then turned around to see Ban. She then spoke, " it's Ban the Fox sin, would you kindly let go of my rapier?" Ban gave her a devilish smirk while saying " Hey, I'm taking offense to that lady!, I'm not touching anything!".

Ban then moved his fingers pulling the rapier closer to him as Guila struggles to keep it in her grasp. She then started speaking again " Oh I see, this is your magical ability...... SNATCH!".

She gave a smirk to the Fox sin saying " very well, I'll give you something more appropriate for a sneaky thief like yourself".

Guila then sent a small explosion towards Ban. Ban looked confused before what appeared to be a small fireball turned into a massive explosion that created a large crater.

Now his body was covered in bruises and open wounds. While the holy knight started walking up towards him saying " I had heard you were indestructible but that should even keep you out of the fight for a while".

But then Meliodas tried to send a sneak attack her way but she had seen it coming and said " Now now".

From her hand, she sent a smokescreen and then appeared right behind Meliodas, where she sent another explosion that sent him flying toward Diane.

He was caught by Diane while she yelled, "Captain!".

Guila gave a sinister smile while saying " even if your full counter can potentially deflect my attacks it still doesn't work if you can't anticipate their direction and timing" she gave up a small laugh.

Meliodas was now stuffed up against Diane's while he groaned. Diane asks in a happy tone " are you all right?". Meliodas looked at her with confusion but with a smile nonetheless asking " what are you so happy about?".

But before she could answer Ban got up off the ground cracking his bones while saying " are you alive in there, captain?".

Guila's sinister smile was still plastered on her face. " I admit I'm impressed, your indestructible abilities are very nice indeed".

Ban looked at her with a smirk saying " you better believe it, there's no way you can beat someone you can't kill".

Guila gave off another small laugh while saying "Uncurable and unbeatable are two different things....... if I wanted you down for good any number of ways would work".

" Man, this chick is starting to freak me out," Ban said cracking his knuckles getting ready for the fight, " do you think she's right Ban?".

Then Diane said, " Why don't you leave the chatting for later OK?" Guila then gave off another small laugh preparing for the fight to begin.

| back to King, Y/N, and Elaine |

The explosion sounds that are happening around them didn't bother any of the siblings. King had asked Elaine " Why can I see-".

But before he could finish Elaine had said " if I'm visible and it's possible for you to see me now,  is because I want you to understand Ban..... in fact I want you to save him".

King looked at Elaine with sadness as he called her name, but before he could say anything more, Hawk and Elizabeth slid behind him.

At that moment, I realized Elaine was signaling for me to follow her so I glanced at the three one last time before following her.

Both Elaine and I disappeared amongst the Crystal and I could feel questions in the air that Elaine wanted to ask. Nevertheless, I knew we would have to go a bit further before I could answer them.

As soon as we had gotten far enough, I looked at Elaine and said, "I know you have many questions for me. What would you like to know?".

As she spoke, her face was filled with joy as she looked at me, "Is it really you, Big sister?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.4K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
20.6K 671 18
𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺 has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, One was a very powerful but handsome demon...
58.7K 1.1K 49
✨I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS ✨ Meliodas comes to Y/N 's world will he fall in love with you or stay in love with elizabeth ?? Read to find...
17.1K 349 11
This is a y/n x Meliodas fanfiction. Also I'm going to refer to you as a girl so sorry boys. You are Y/N the (whatever you want you animal to be) sin...