Secret Angel

By anonymously_unknown_

Long ago, when Lilian was only a baby, a dying guardian angel came upon her. She bestowed Lily with her power... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 22- Suspicion
Chapter 23 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 24 - Full Moon
Chapter 25-Crazy Day
Chapter 26- First Step in Mating
Chapter 27- Love is in the air
Chapter 28- Beach Day
Chapter 29-Pretty Eventful Day
Chapter 30-Desperate times call for desperate measures
Chapter 31- Drews Perspective
Chapter 32- Answers and Miracles
Chapter 33- More questions
Chapter 34-Coming Home
Chapter 35- Progress
Chapter 36-Comforting Friends
Chapter 37- I have a plan
Chapter 38- His Reaction
Chapter 39-Changing Things
Chapter 40- The time has come
Chapter 41- Confrontation
Chapter 42-Hospital Drama
Chapter 43- True Feelings
Chapter 45- Losts and Support
Chapter 46- Late Afternoon
Chapter 47-Training
Chapter 48- The Big Date
Chapter 49- My Angel, My Protector
Chapter 50- Something fishy
Chapter 51-Relationship Goals
Chapter 52-What the...?
Chapter 53- Girl Power
Chapter 54- Strategy
Chapter 55- Rocky Waters
Chapter 56- Relationship Problems
Chapter 57- I need Drew
Chapter 58-My Hell
Chapter 59- Left with Our Thoughts
Chapter 60-Survival
Chapter 61-One Found
Chapter 62- Minor Setback
Chapter 63-Numb
Chapter 64-Desperation
Chapter 65- Let the Storm Come
Chapter 66-Too Late
fan art
Chapter 67-Hanging on by a Tread
Chapter 68-A Promise
Chapter 69-Process
Chapter 70-One Step Closer
Chapter 71-Blissful

Chapter 44- Unexpected things

42.2K 1.6K 152
By anonymously_unknown_

A few of you are wondering and confused about some parts in the book.

Some of you don't understand why half of the characters do not like Lily at the moment.

Peyton, Jessica, and Parker are not mad at Lily. They are confused, themselves. They are hurt at what Lily kept from them. They don't understand why she didn't tell then sooner, before it got too serious.

After Drew and Jacksons argument,  they are displeased the way they have been ignoring Lily.

Jackson on the other hand is too stuburn to admit that he feels the same way as Peyton, Jessica, and Parker. Jakson is also protective over Drew. He watched his best friend suffer a broken heart. But now that Callie is standing up for Lily, he starts to feel guilty at what he had said. The good things Lily has done for him has been squished into the back of his brain.

Callie just realized that she is Lilys best friend, practically sister. She has treated Lily terribly.

Leo already forgave Lily. He was furious as ever at first, but then Lily healed Stacey of her cancer. He then thought that it isn't that bad.

---

Lilys Pov:

"Lily, your back!" Stacey said, running up to me, oncw the elevator opened up.

"Stacey what are you doing here?" I said, softly hugging her back.

"I came here to see how you were after... you know what." She said, avoiding the subject.

"I'm okay. We're trying to be okay." I said, not really wanting to discuss it.

"I get it." She said, as if reading my mind. I bet you that she didn't get what I was going through.

"Listen, I would love to stay and chat, but its been a long day." I said sympathetically.

"Oh, yes!" She said. "Very long day. I'll come back later when you are feeling better." She said, walking into the elevator.

"Thanks." I said and I got a smile in response.

I made my way into my room quietly, trying to avoid waking anybody up.

I close the door with my eyes half closed and scrambled into bed.

I wrapped myself in sheets, hoping to get a good night sleep but that's highly doubtful.

---

I woke up with a scream as someone shook me awake.

Angel instincts kicked in as I snapped my eyss open and blinding the person with such strong light that has taken over my body.

"Lily!" The voice shrieked, falling off the bed.

I recognized that voice. How could I forget. It was the voice of my bestfriend.

"Callie." I gasped as the light shimmered away and I hugged her for life.

"Are you alright?" She asked with wide eyes, scanning my now tear dried eyes.

"I missed you." I said, hugging her again.

"I missed you too." She said into my ear.

We broke apart and I looked at her shocked that she was even here in the first place.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me? Do you forgive me?  I am so sorry Callie, please forgive me because I don't know if I can live with myself any longer." I said, rambling off.

Callie laughed at my rambling and I couldn't help but laugh also.

"You forgive me though right?" I asked seriously.

"I just realized that I am the worst person in the world. I shouod have came over your house or or called you." She said sadly,  regretfully, and guitly.

"You are not. Trust me I understand why. I learned to deal with it." I said forgiving her instantaneously.

"No, I should have come in thw beginning.  Its just what Jacksons been saying got to my head and I was hurt so I listened." She explained.

"What was Jackson doing?" I asked curiosity and because Jackson is Drews best friend, so I'm sure he was doing the same exact thing Callie was.

"It doesn't matter.  I stormed out once I couldn't take it anymore." She said, throwing Jacksons car keys on the nightstand.

I laughed. "You stole his car!?" I asked.

Callie laughed too and nodded. "He'll get over it."

"I'm sure he will." I said, smiling until I knew this had to come to an end. "You have to ho back." I said getting out of bed.

"What?!" She asked, bewildered.

"Jackson knows you are with me. He'll be p*ssed if he saw you anywhere near me." I said, already walking to her to the door.

"No." She said, yanking her wrist out of my loose grip.

"You don't want to make Jackson more p*ssed then he already is." I reasoned, hoping she would cave in.

"No, I can deal with him tomorrow. Tonight we are having a girls night." She stated, crossing her arms.

"At 1 in the morning?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips to mimic her.

"Yes." She said in a da tone that I couldn't hold a laugh back from.

"Aren't you worried about Jackson?" I asked, concerned for her own safety.

"I can't go back to him. At least not tonight. Please can I crash here?" She asked, using her famous puppy eyes.

"Fine." I said, giving in.

She smiled brightly as she crushed me in a hug.

"Damn girl you have lost some weight while you've been gone." She complimented,  even though she didn't even know the real reason.

"After losing Drew, I kinda been having these nightmares. I would wake up about 4 times a night all sweaty and teary." I explqined, even though I knew she would feel guilty.

"Oh." She said, unsure of what to say.

"Its okay. The nightmares have died down." I said.

"Really? I found your room because I heard you screaming in your sleep." She sqid with a sad smirk.

"I never said they stopped." I said, almost teasingly.

She laughed alittle and jumped into bed.

"Now tell me what I've missed." She said, patting the spot next to her.

So I sat down and told her everything.

---

"Lily!"

"Lily!" I heard it again and I knew very well who was banging on the sound proof door.

The sound proof door only blocks sound from inside my room not out.

"Callie wake up!" I said, shaking her awake.

"What?" She said groggily.

"I know Callie is in there!" Jackson shouted.

Callies eyes widened and ran out of bed.

"What are we going to do?" Callie whispered.

"I have an idea!" I said, smiling.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open the window." I instructed.

She did as I said and slipped on her shoes.

"So we're going to jump?" She asked, already determined.

"No are you crazy!?" I asked her, almost teasingly.

"Well what are we gonna do?!" She asked, fustrated.

"I'm coming in!" Jackson shouted again.

"Watch." I said as I looked down at the grass.

I breathin and out and pulling my hands uo above the grass causing roots to crawl out of the ground and come to the window. I moved my hands left and right, twisting them and in 2 mintute tops a ladder was made.

"Go. I'll stall him." I said, pushing her toward the door.

"I can't let you do that. He's already p*ssed." Callue reasoned.

"I can deal with him." I said, praying she would listen.

"Just tell him I'm on my way to the house. He'll leave."  She told me.

"Okay good idea." I said.

Then we heard a banging noise on the door and you could see a bump in the door.

We both looked panicky as Callie looked unsure of the sturdiness on the ladder.

"Don't worry, its strong enough." I said and she nodded, starting to decend down the stairs.

Then I pulled up my big gurl pants and walked straight toward the door with determination.

I opened it without a seconds hesitation as Jackson fell face forward on the wooden flooring.

He got up and he looked as if steam would come out of his ears and nostrils. His eyes were black and I knew his wolf was about to tear  at my face.

"Where is she?!" He asked, impatiently and rudely.

"She's gone." I explained blankly.

Jackson pushed himself into the room and found the window open with thw vines hanging on the windowsill.

"Where did she go?" He asked sourly.

"Back home." I said. Her home.

Then as if in a blur I was pinned to the wall.

Jacksons face was inches away from mine.  His right arm on my throat, holding me still.  I only had my right hand to keep this arm from choking me.

"Go on." He said.

"I can't move." I said blankly.

"Go on," he said, ignoring my questioning. "Use your powers."

"No. I don't need to do that." I said, kind of getting irritated. You know having his arm pressed uo against your neck isn't a very good position to be in.

"Do it, I dare you." He challenged me, but I felt no threat.

"Why do you want me to do it so badly?" I asked, snappy.

"I want to see you do it." He said, finally answering one of my many questions.

"I'm not gonna do it." I said.

"Do it." He pressured.

"No." I said.

Fine." He said and before I knew what he was doing,  he geabbed my pink cast and started twisting my arm, causing a bone crushing scream from my throat.

I just hoped Drews or Jacksons parents were home, but I knew they were all downstairs taking care of business.

"Do it." He said, through grited teeth.

"No." I said, through gritted teeth, close to tears.

He twisted it again harder, earning another shaky scream from my mouth.

"Save yourself." He said, growing very impatient by now.

"Jackson we are friends, don't do this." I said, fighting.

"I'm not friends with someone who stabs you in the back." He spat.

"What? By fighting off rogues twice to save our pack?" I said sourly back, fighting back.

He slowly twisted my wrist further and I knew it was broken again by now.

I screamed out in pain again as my eyes started to tear up.

"I am your luna. You are the beta. We work together not against." I said, fighting for breath, because my right hand grabbed on to his wrist that was twisting my left hand using my human strength.

He started to shake violently and I knew he was close to shifting,  he knew I was right. I didn't know what to do but my mouth opened up and started shouting.

"Drew! Drew! Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I closed my eyes, I couldn't take this unbearable pain anymore.

And then just like that Jackson was off me.

I opened my eyes to see Drew smacking the crap out of Jackson and pinning him to the other wall, while I crumbled to the ground in pain.

"How dare you!?" Drew growled.

And I knew very well that Drew at tgis point might kill him at this point.

I slowly and carefully got up, walking over to Drew.

I put my good hand on his shoulder and his body instantly relaxed.

"Drew stop. Let him go." I told him.

I thought it would take more convincing bit he listened.

Jackson dropped to the floor. His face covered in blood and bruises.

I kneeled down in front of him.

"You want to see my powers then here you go." I said, with a small smirk.

With my good hand I put it on his cheek and focused on my healing; feeling it flow into Jacksons body.

I don't know why I healed him. To be honest I felt bad. When though he doesn't like me right now, he was still my friend.

His bruises started fading and the blood started to dry up.

I decided he was well enough to stand so I stopped and my hand cupped my bad one.

"Go to Callie now." I said, getting up.

He left not a word or even a sibgle emotion written on his face. Strange.

I sat down in a chair, inspecting my arm.

"Are you okay?" Drew askdd me, walked near me.

"I think he broke another bone." I explained, looking up at him.

"Here." He said kneeling infront of me, putting my bad hand in his lap.

He broke off the cast and we both saw the purple bruise around my wrist.

He took both of his hands and gently started touching my hand, creating sparkling fireworks.

It's almost as if life was on pause, until we were put back in.

He let go and my hand was good as new.

"There." He said, letting go.

"Thank you." I said sincerely.

"So do you wanna go see your uncle?" He asked, changing the subject, scratching the back of his neck.

"Ya." I answered.

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 126 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...
617 19 13
I am busy writing a book so I will be posting chapters that I have finished writing. I will posting in chapters. Please read and tell me what you t...
16K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...
536K 19.4K 21
Tessa Parker is on the run. She has the strength and speed that is greater than any werewolf even an Alpha. She is a Guardian Wolf. Once respected pr...