Boys With Love [COMPLETE]

Por kooksunwashedfeet

When it all goes wrong, 7 boys make it right. Strange circumstances end up with you living with 7 handsome bo... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sold
Chapter 2: Breakfast and Big Brains
Chapter 3: A Driver Full of Sunshine
Chapter 4: 2 Cuul 4 Juul
Chapter 5: Cuts and Bruises
Chapter 6: Mouth-To-Mouth
Chapter 7: Banana-abs
Chapter 8: Shower Thoughts
Chapter 9: U + Me = <3
Chapter 10: Like One of Your French Girls
Chapter 11: Cooking Papa
Chapter 12: The Makeover
Chapter 13: Kimchi Chaos
Chapter 14: One Boy, One Girl, One Bed
Chapter 15: So, You Think You Can Dance?
Chapter 16: This Isn't What It Looks Like
Chapter 18: Tickle My Pickle
Chapter 19: Food for Thought
Chapter 20: Welcome to My Playground
Chapter 21: Bob Ross and Chill
Chapter 22: Throw It Back!
Chapter 23: Love Dis-ease
Chapter 24: Visiting His Nook's Cranny
Chapter 25: Costco Complications
Chapter 26: Homo Homies ;)
Chapter 27: Waterme-lonely
Chapter 28: Lost in Seoul
Chapter 29: Club Can't Handle Me
Chapter 30: Kiss and Make Up
Chapter 31: The Chemistry Between Us
Chapter 33: Coming Together
Epilogue

Chapter 17: Maybe I'll Be Tracer

24 2 2
Por kooksunwashedfeet

After taking a nice, hot, steamy shower to get off all the icky sweat that had collected in my pores in the 20 minute dance practice I did, I put on a long, oversized Fall Out Boy t-shirt and tied my hair up with a scrunchie. I forgo a pair of pants just because it feels more comfortable to walk around in the shirt. Plus, I'm in a house full of boys! They'll protect me from any bad, nasty men that may come around.

I somehow find my way through the penthouse to another room I have yet to visit. But, when I try to open the door, the handle shakes my hand off.

"Password?" An automated female voice says.

"Uh..." I rack my brain with possible passwords, but I didn't even know who was inside. How am I supposed to guess what the password is? I don't even know the difference between Doritoes and deri- derivers... never mind.

I take a wild guess anyways. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine?"

"Access granted."

I blink hard enough that my contacts nearly fall out of my eyeballs. "Dang, I'm smart!" I say to myself, skrtting through the threshold of the door. I blink in confusion as I see a large TV light up with the figures of video game characters. Peering over, Jufngkok is lazily, but skillfully clicking away on his PS4 controller and shooting down the characters. He's so jinjja amazing at gaming!

I stroll over to the couch where he's sitting and plop my bony butt down next to him.

"Hey Y/N," he muttered, his eyes glued to the screen.

I pout. I came in here looking for a good time, but all I am met with is a disinterested Jungkookshdggd. Men are useless.

"Whatcha playing?"

"Overwatch" he says, clicking heavily at his controller, an odd looking contraption that kinda looks like... other things.......................

"Oh cool." I settle against his big boi gaming chair, looking up at his giant 92 inch screen. "How's your day been?"

Judnfhook only grunts in response, and his grip tightens around the controller.

"Well," I huff to myself. "I had a fantastic day. I just came from a dancing class with HOBI oppar."

Bright red flashes across his screen, and he stares at it, jaw open and slack. "You did WHAT?"

"A dance lesson with Hobi!" I latch onto a piece of my hair and twirl it in my finger. "We got all sweaty and gross afterwards, though, so it was a little unpleasant, but I had so much fun! Even Yoongyu joined!"

Jungkooooook looks like he's about to become as red as a fire truck (WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP FIRETRUCK)

"Oh yeah, also last night, the craziest thing happened. After Jimin's party, we were ambushed and nearly shot!! Jimin and I slept together in a hotel because it was too hard to get home." I smiled, reminiscing about the night of me and him sleeping on the same bed but like five feet apart.

With those words, Jungkokhjoks eyes turn black and there's a loud bang as the controller in his hands dropped to the ground and his character died. The words GAME OVER flash over his screen in large, blinking red fonts, like an Amber Alert, but not that deep. He turns to me with fiery anger in his eyes. His orbs look like they were about to fall out of their sockets.

"You danced with Hobi and Yosnghsi, and you slept with Jimin??? Are you going to tell me you're dating JYP next???" he snarls, standing up and walking menacingly towards me.

I back away, scared, until my back hits a wall. He keeps approaching me, his eyes staring me down like I am a seal stuck on a tiny island and he is a giant orca whale ready to eat me alive. I am scare.

Suddenly he lashes out and punches the wall right next to my head. It leaves a big dent because he is a strong man and can punch holes in walls very well. He is breathing hard which is kind of hot, his breath smelling of Doritos and Mountain Dew fanning across my face. What a true gamer boy, XD.

Still, I feel the dread and fear sinking through my bones and my blood, as my heart palpitates twice as fast as it should. He stares down at me, rage filling his darkened pupils, and for once, I fear for my life, though I know he could never try to hurt me. My hands fly up to my face to cover myself in case he lashes out. I'm very scare.

Eventually, his breathing slows, as he takes his fist out of the hole in the wall, and flattens it gently against a piece of wall that's not broken. He looks at me and his eyebrows soften into gentle lines instead of the wrinkled squiggles it was before.

"Are you okay???" he asks softly. I sniffle and wipe away the snot dripping out of my tiny button nose.

"Y-yes," I reply shakily. He sighs and turns around to stare into my multicolored orbs.

"I'm sorry, I never get this angry." He hoohaas out of his mouth and looks around awkwardly. "Overwatch brings out the best and worst in me."

I nod, understanding, even though I never learned how to play Overwatch. I was a Call of Duty on the Wii or Animal Crossing on the DS kind of kid, not a kill everyone on a PS4 girl. Still, I'm sure it's enough experience for me to at least do okay.

His eyes turn slanted with a mischievous twinkle. "Hey wanna play a game?" he says slowly.

"OOh yes! I love games! Scrabble is my favorite," I reply excitedly.

"So we're going to play rounds of Overwatch, and whoever loses each round has to take off one article of clothing."

"Aight," I reply. This game can't be that hard right? I toggle my controller to pick a character. "Maybe I'll be Tracer!"

"I'm already Tracer," he points out.

"What about Widowmaker?" I suggest.

"I'm already Widowmaker."

I sigh. "I'll be Bastion."

"Nerf Bastion!" he groans.

"You're right," I respond. "So Winston?"

"I wanna be Winston!" he whines.

I purse my lips. "I guess I'll be Genji."

"I'm already Genji," he barks.

"Then I'll be McCree!" I snap. This is getting annoying.

"I already chose McCree," he giggles. "I have an idea."

I'm done. "What's your idea?"

"You should be..." he starts.

"I'm not gonna be Mercy!" I shout. I don't even know who that is but it sounds dumb.

"Fine, maybe I'll be Tracer-"

I pout. "But I'm already Tracer."

[cut for brevity]

"Aw man, I lost!" I shout into the microphone of the Hello Kitty headset Jungkjok had lying around for me to use. He flinches as my voice pierces through the intercom of the game.

"You don't need to yell, I'm sitting right next to you," he laments, throwing his super sleek black gamer headphones off of his head.

I frown, putting down my controller. "Does this mean..."

"Yup!" Jungkookkjk seems too excited for what is about to happen.

I look down and slowly peel off my dinosaur socks. I watch as his pupils dilate. I remember something Namjoon had told me, about how your eyes dilate to twice its size when you see something you like. I wiggle my toes around in a way to reel him in. A wave of relief washes over me as I count each of my colorfully painted toes, and there's a full set of ten.

(I always had the looming fear of people stealing my toes in the middle of the night. It's a valid phobia, after meeting Jackson Wang. Tenlesstoephobia, says webMD.)

Jungkhok blinks a couple times, and his eyes wander downwards to his lap for a hot second, before he forces his eyes back up, still looking wondrously at my glorious toes.

He quickly pulls an anime girl pillow over his lap and continues to stare at my beautifully crusty and cracked toes.

"Wow, Y/N, you're so smexy." He licks his lips a couple times. He probably needs some chapstick to fix his cracked lips.

Slowly, he leans over towards me, forgoing my toes, and heading straight for my face. I go cross-eyed trying to maintain my gaze on his beautiful, perfect face. At that point, I could see the dilation of his pores too.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks quietly, so close that his hot breath is exhaled all over my skin, and I think it might have condensed on my cheekbones.

I nod because I cannot trust myself to speak without my voice cracking.

With one final breach, he puts his lips on mine, and even though its cracked, it feels as smooth as a baby's butt once on me, probably because he wettens it with some saliva. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss.

He crawls over, never breaking contact with my mouth, until I'm on my back, and his body hovers over mind, his arms braced on either side of my head. It reminds me of a position I was in earlier...

Eventually, we break apart to breathe for a moment, because I am still a person who needs to conduct cellular respiration. I suck in the sweet oxygen, but my eyes never leave Jungksdok's.

"Wow, you are super duper hot," I manage to say.

Jungkok smiles. "Thanks, Y/N!" He sounds like an excited toddler.

We continue to make out until the morning.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 1.3K 12
You are park y/n you were a smart,kind hearted and a beautiful girl but you were broken inside. you study in Seoul high. people were jealous and alwa...
109K 2.6K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
180K 4.9K 41
y/n a sweet and clumsy girl gets bullied at school by 7 boys. but what will happen when she will live with those boys, what will happen when they'll...
26.1K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...