The Nanny

By T00TRlLL

Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I MET NICKI

Chapter 8

6K 287 149
By T00TRlLL

It was only a few minutes after 5am when Onika crept into the house, barely able to stay awake while even standing. All she wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep for days. The last thirty hours had been so busy, she had barely even had time to text Beyoncé. She closed the door behind her and climbed the stairs, grabbing the railing to keep herself from falling. Approaching the top landing, she didn't even think twice before turning right and heading straight to Beyoncé's room. Quietly she slipped inside the brunette's bedroom, jerking her scrub top off and unfastening her bra. She shoved her scrub bottoms over her hips, leaving her panties on, and, pulling back the covers, crawled as gently as possible into the brunette's bed.

Beyoncé was in the middle of the bed, facing the left side. She startled awake when she felt a warm hand grab her wrist and wrap her arm around a bare midsection. "Onika?" she mumbled. "What are you doing?"

"Need sleep. Hold me," Onika nearly slurred, as she scooted back to press up against the younger woman's frame.

"But the kids might come in here and see us," Beyoncé muttered groggily, though still pulling the older woman tighter against her.

Onika grunted softly. "Sleep. Can't care now."

Sighing, Beyoncé laid there for several minutes before she gingerly extracted herself from around the black haired woman and slid out of bed. She tiptoed to her dresser and quietly pulled out a large t-shirt. The brunette knew potentially bad things could happen if the children discovered their own mother almost naked in Beyoncé's bed, so she crawled back into bed and whispered, "Sit up, Nicki."

"Hmm?"

The brunette pulled Onika into a sitting position and slipped the shirt over her head before gently putting each of her arms through the sleeves. She lowered Onika back onto the bed and settled in behind her again, wrapping her arm around her lover's waist once more.

When Beyoncé's alarm went off not even two hours later, the young woman groaned and tried to roll over, only to have her movement halted by someone laying halfway on top of her. Peeking open her right eye, she saw black hair pulled back in a messy ponytail and finally remembered Onika crawling into her bed in the early morning hours. The older woman's arm was looped around Beyoncé's middle, her right leg thrown across Beyoncé's lower thighs, and her head resting in the crook of her shoulder.

The older woman did not stir in the slightest. Beyoncé was torn between letting her simply sleep in her bed as long as she needed, waking her up and having her go back to her own bed, and simply carrying Onika to her bed. Finally she decided it would be best to let the blonde continue sleeping, and just make sure the children didn't go into her room until Onika had woken up and dressed herself.

It meant, however, altering her plans with the children that day, in order to let Onika sleep peacefully. Maybe, Beyoncé thought, a trip to the library would be in order. Beyoncé remembered going to the library as a child and loving the access to books, despite growing to dislike reading in late middle school.

Slowly, Beyoncé slipped out from under Onika and pulled the covers over the sleeping woman. Onika made a slightly disgruntled face at the loss of contact, but did not wake up. The young woman stood by the edge of the bed for several moments, simply watching the beautiful woman sleep.

Suddenly a lump formed in her throat as she realized that her heart was probably already too far gone to save.

*****

1:09pm. That's what the red numbers on the alarm clock said.

Red numbers? Onika's alarm clock didn't have red numbers. She sat up quickly in bed and glanced around, confused. Finally realizing she was in the guest bedroom - Beyoncé's bedroom - the older woman relaxed significantly. The oversized t-shirt covering her clearly belonged to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé, she smiled to herself, remembering how she'd simply crawled into her lover's bed, exhausted, and Beyoncé had only barely protested. Silently Onika bent her head toward her chest and lifted the shirt to her nose, sniffing the fabric. It smelled like floral scented fabric softener and Beyoncé. She smiled and pulled the covers back, sliding to the edge of the bed and setting her feet on the cold hardwood. Bending down, she picked up her scrub bottoms and pulled her phone from the right pocket, also feeling the cold metal inside of her keychain. She climbed back onto the bed and slipped underneath the covers once more, this time completely on Beyoncé's side of the bed.

Sliding her thumb across the touchscreen, she unlocked her phone and pulled up her text messages. She had two from Beyoncé.

Beyoncé: Since you came in exhausted, took kids out to library so it'd be quiet while you sleep. Be back around 1:30, if you're even awake yet.

Beyoncé: p.s. even tho it's sappy and I kinda hate myself for saying it, you do look beautiful when you sleep.

A grin broke out over Onika's face. Quickly she typed out a response.

Put the children down for an early nap when you get home and come to my bedroom, if you'd like.

Hurriedly Onika crawled out of bed again, and unable to resist the urge, made the bed. Gathering her belongings, she quickly headed to her bedroom, closing the door, but leaving it unlocked, and then stripped out of her clothes, dropping all into the dirty clothes hamper. The clock read 1:25pm and the older woman hoped she could time a shower just right to have Beyoncé entering her bedroom as she was picking out an outfit for the rest of the day, standing in only a thin robe.

*****

The young brunette tapped her knuckles lightly on the closed bedroom door, waiting for a few seconds, but Onika did not respond. Quietly she gripped the cold metal doorknob and slowly turned it, finding it, as expected, unlocked. Peeking her head through the partially opened door, she quietly called out the older woman's name.

"In here!" Onika called back from the walk in closet.

Beyoncé swallowed nervously, immediately knowing she was about to find the black haired woman in some state of undress. Despite having already felt each other's bodies skin on skin, Beyoncé was still apprehensive about seeing her this way. She took a tentative step toward the source of Onika's voice when suddenly Onika's head popped around the door frame.

"I'm having trouble deciding what to wear the rest of the day. Come help me?"

"Um, just wear something comfortable?" the brunette suggested, frozen in place.

Onika frowned, replying, "Despite what you think, the clothes I wear on a daily basis do feel comfortable," and then added, "At least they are to me."

"Okay, then wear something 'casual,' like yoga pants and a shirt. You've had a rough rotation, so you should relax," Beyoncé advised.

The older woman smirked and stepped out of the closet completely.

Beyoncé swallowed nervously as she took in Onika's attire - a black, mid-thigh length silk robe that hung open on her thin, but curvaceous frame, revealing lacy black boyshort panties and a matching black bra.

Onika's tongue flicked out to wet her lips. "I can think of another way to relax, Beyoncé."

"Wow, you look...wow," the brunette stammered.

"Do you like what you see?"

Speechless, Beyoncé nodded, blushing a little.

"As the children are napping, I estimate we have at least an hour," Onika replied, stepping forward toward to wrap her arms around Beyoncé's waist, pressing her body against the young brunette's.

Hesitantly Beyoncé placed her hands on Onika's hips and shot Onika a half-hearted smile, leaning in closer to the black haired woman's face. "Are you sure? Do you think maybe we should slow things down?"

"Do you want to slow things down between us?" Onika replied softly.

Beyoncé bit her lip for a moment before shaking her head. "But at some point I feel like we should talk."

"Then we'll talk," Onika assured her. "But later, please? I've missed you."

Immediately Beyoncé knew the black haired woman meant in general, but the way Onika said it simply sent a thrill of arousal spiraling through her lower belly. "Okay," the young brunette agreed quietly. "We should probably lock the door though, just in case?"

The older woman ran her tongue along the back of her top teeth, smiling and nodding. When Beyoncé returned to stand in front of her, she asked, "Would you like to take off my robe?"

Wordlessly Beyoncé reached to Onika's shoulders and slowly slipped her fingers underneath the silky fabric, lifting and pushing back. The robe parted open more, revealing the sinful black lingerie that made Beyoncé's breath catch. Slowly the silk fell off Onika's shoulders, slipping down her arms and finally to the floor. Her light eyes never left mostly dark brown.

"Are you nervous this time?" the beautiful doctor whispered.

Beyoncé swallowed before taking a deep breath and nodding briefly.

"Don't be," Onika whispered, leaning close to Beyoncé's mouth to clearly initiate a kiss. "You did very well the other night."

The young brunette tentatively placed her hands on Onika's hips, thumbs rubbing both lace and smooth skin. She smiled, tongue peeking out to wet her lips, and gently pushed Onika backwards until she was pressed against the bed. "I think that was mostly you, Onika," Beyoncé replied, smirking against the black haired woman's lips.

"If I recall correctly," Onika mused, "your fingers were inside of me, not my own."

Instantly Beyoncé blushed and looked down.

Suddenly Onika had an idea. "Tell me about your dream," she requested softly.

"My dream?" Beyoncé looked up, brows furrowed in confusion.

"You had a dream about us, remember?" the black haired woman smirked, quirking up an eyebrow.

The thought of telling Onika about her sex dream made Beyoncé blush harder than ever.

"Tell me," Onika repeated, her voice dropping low. She could already feel the arousal pooling between her legs.

Embarrassed, Beyoncé was unable to meet Onika's now dark eyes. "I was in the clawfoot tub, taking a bath. You snuck in, undressed, and slipped in behind me. T-Then you touched me." Visions from her dream flashed vividly in her mind, and she fought the urge to close her eyes and moan.

Slowly Onika licked her lips, taking in Beyoncé's embarrassed appearance. "Surely it was more elaborate than what you just described," the older woman teased. "Do you want me to fill in the details?"

Beyoncé said nothing as Onika maneuvered their bodies so that Beyoncé's back and legs were pressed against the end of the bed instead. Onika slipped her right leg between Beyoncé's widened stance and pressed her body flush against the young woman's. Quietly, keeping eye contact with Beyoncé, the doctor unbuttoned Beyoncé's jean shorts one-handed, sliding the zipper down. "I would slip into the tub behind you and wrap my arms around your waist, pulling you back to lean against me." She slowly ran a finger along the elastic of Beyoncé's panties.

Closing her eyes, Beyoncé breathed out hard at the teasing caress.

"I would slip my hands up to cup your beautiful breasts." Onika dipped her fingers underneath the elastic, feeling coarse hair thicken slightly as she slipped them further toward their goal.

"Then, slowly, I'd slide my right hand down your torso, over your navel, and finally between your legs." Feeling Beyoncé's clit protruding out underneath the tip of her middle finger, Onika pressed down, and as she began to rub light circles on it, the young brunette whimpered, her hips bucking lightly. Pushing her finger down, Onika parted Beyoncé's folds, immediately feeling how slick they were. She glanced up at Beyoncé, whose eyes were still closed. "Do you like when I talk to you?"

Beyoncé whimpered again, biting her lip and furrowing her brow in concentration. She opened her eyes to meet Onika's lustful ones.

"I'd slip a finger inside you slowly and curl it gently." As the black haired woman spoke, she circled Beyoncé's entrance and then pushed her hand further down inside Beyoncé's shorts and panties, entering her smoothly.

"Oh my god, Onika," the young woman gasped, eyes closing again as she clenched tight around Onika's single digit inside her. She then felt Onika slip another finger through her wetness and pull out slightly before pressing two fingers at her entrance.

"I'd tell you that you feel good clenching so tightly around my fingers," Onika continued. "Then I'd curl my fingers inside of you, slowly at first until you were begging me to do it harder."

"Please," Beyoncé urged quietly, opening her eyes. "Please, inside again."

"Climb up on the bed. Against the pillows."

Obediently the brunette hoisted herself backwards on the bed and Onika quickly pulled her shorts down over slim hips, bringing panties along with them, before Beyoncé scooted all the way up the bed.

Onika curled her tongue behind her front teeth briefly as she crawled onto the bed after Beyoncé, coming to rest on Beyoncé's right side. Quickly she parted Beyoncé's thighs wide, hooking Beyoncé's right leg over her own, Beyoncé's calf resting against the back of hers. She placed her right hand back on Beyoncé's center and looked into the young brunette's eyes.

"Please," Beyoncé begged.

Swiftly the older woman slipped her middle and ring fingers back inside, loving the way that Beyoncé's eyes fluttered shut and she gasped in pleasure. Onika slowly curled them inside her, causing Beyoncé to contract around her fingers.

"Touch yourself," Onika whispered, breath hot against her lover's lips. "Touch your clit."

Beyoncé bucked against Onika's hand as the black haired woman's fingers fluttered against her inner walls before finally moving her left hand between her thighs and touching herself. "Fuck," she grunted softly as she began to rub circles on her clit. Her back arched almost involuntarily.

As the older black haired woman continued curling her fingers inside, she looked observantly at her young lover's closed eyes. Beyoncé's expression might have been described as one of pain, by some, but Onika knew differently. From the contractions around her fingers to Beyoncé's now labored breathing, she knew the brunette was incredibly close to orgasm.

"Harder, Beyoncé," Onika instructed, breath teasing the young woman's lips. "Touch yourself harder."

Beyoncé let out a strangled cry as she increased the pressure on her clit. "Oh god."

The only remaining sounds then were slick, wet ones while Onika moved her fingers inside her lover, coupled with heavy pants.

Suddenly the young brunette's body froze as her pleasure peaked, before finally her hips bucked over and over against Onika's hand. Her hand continued moving frantically, trying to prolong the sensations. Her older lover fluttered her fingers inside before finally Beyoncé could take absolutely no more and grabbed Onika's wrist to stop her movement. Beyoncé's head fell limply toward Onika, eyes opening slowly, as she breathed hard.

When Onika slipped her fingers from inside Beyoncé, the young woman lazily opened her eyes, humming lightly with content.

"I," Beyoncé started, before pausing, suddenly feeling nervous. "I think I might be fa-"

"No," Onika interrupted, eyes widening before her expression became one of pain. "Don't say it. Not yet."

The two observed each other quietly for a few moments, both noticing the fear but also tenderness in each other's eyes.

Finally the black haired woman settled into Beyoncé's side, resting her head on Beyoncé's chest and draping her arm across Beyoncé's stomach. She listened to the soft thump of her lover's heart, letting it soothe the ache she had felt inside for so many years.

Beyoncé bent her arm that was underneath the older woman and let her hand fall to idly trace her fingers up and down Onika's arm. For a few moments, the brunette contemplated what to say, if anything. Finally she settled on whispering, "We still have some time, do you want me to-"

"Hm-mm," Onika hummed. "I just want you to hold me, please."

Tightening her arm around Beyoncé, Onika released a sigh of contentment and she felt the young brunette squeeze her arm around Onika in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 580 29
Beyonce was a new student at East way Highschool she really didn't know anyone until she met some girls in a friend how took her in. She wasn't looki...
77.5K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
32.9K 1.8K 17
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...
34.4K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...