π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

Door limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Meer

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

treinta y cuatro

3.1K 144 245
Door limejachary

his reflection in the mirror in front of him gave him a disapproving look, as if it was judging his decision.

daniel sighed, and rubbed his face slowly, what am i doing? why did i decide to stay?

i shouldn't be here.

but how could i say no? corbyn asked him with those little sweet eyes, almost begging him. no one could judge daniel, not even his reflection, having the guy he liked in front of you looking sexy all wet begging you to stay with him was too much for the blue-eyed boy.

the alcohol in his brain didn't help his decision making.

daniel shook his damp hair and dried it with the towel, had already showered to take off his wet clothes and put on sweatpants that corbyn had lent him before going to the bathroom, to his bathroom. in addition, corbyn told him that he would only lent him pants and a shirt for two reasons:

1- in his opinion you slept better without a shirt.

2- corbyn also wanted to see daniel without a shirt.

and corbyn had dared to tell those two reasons to daniel in the face. very calmy.

the blue-eyed boy couldn't believe he was here, in the bathroom of his room, he felt he was invading his privacy. his bathroom was spotless, the white ceramic shone. daniel was afraid to touch something and ruin it.

looking at himself in the mirror, he looked at the blue strip that protruded under his pants, he had a boxer corbyn had lent. daniel still couldn't believe he was wearing the blonde boy's underwear.

daniel wondered if he could stay there in the bathroom and not leave but he knew that corbyn was waiting for him. corbyn hadn't spoken since they walked from the pool to his room. he let him use his bathroom and the blonde boy would use it in the hallway. but for some strange reason daniel knew that he was already there.

you can, daniel. he promised not to touch you.

if you didn't want to

that is the problem, that yes, i do want to, thought daniel. yes, i want to kiss him again, feel him again against me and i know i shouldn't, but knowing that we shouldn't do something makes us want to do it? why did i say yes? why?

decided, he opened the bathroom door and entered the room. the room was semi-dark with only a small lamp on. his room was large, and surprisingly tidy. his restless eyes searched him throughout the room, and found him sitting on the bed, shirtless, his back against the head of the bed. a part of daniel expected him to be asleep but he was awake and had a bottle of tequila in his hand.

his green eyes found daniel's blues and he smiled looking at daniel's body. "you look good."

you shouldn't smile like that! don't you see my heart melting? smiling back, daniel stood still, not knowing what to do.

"are you going to stay there all night? come." corbyn pointed to a point next to him. daniel hesitated and the blonde boy noticed it. "are you scared of me?"

the blue-eyed boy snorted. "of course not."

"then come."

daniel obeyed him by sitting on the edge of the bed, putting as much distance as he could between them. he blonde boy raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"what do you think if we keep playing?" he lifted the bottle, turning his body toward daniel.

"the pool game?" daniel asked confused. corbyn just nodded. "it's late, don't you think?"

"are you afraid of playing alone with me?"

"i already told you that i am not afraid of you."

"so why are you about to fall out of bed? you don't have to get away so much, i made a promise or didn't i?"

yes, but you said you wouldn't touch me if i didn't want to, the problema is that i want you to do it, daniel thought. "just caution."

"as you say." the blonde boy climbed his feet on the bed to sit cross-legged and daniel did the same, they were facing each other, the bottle in the middle. "you start."

daniel thought a little and decided on something simple. "never have i ever slept with someone of the opposite sex in the same bed without doing anything." and he drank. daniel saw him hesitate but finally drank.

he cleared his throat. "i've never been more interested in a boy from the fulbol team like the one i like now." corbyn didn't drink.

daniel frowned confused and looked surprised, was he asking indirectly if i liked him more than jonah?

daniel wasn't sure about the answerd. some months ago daniel would have done everything for jonah. he was perfect in his mind but daniel had realized that he didn't actually know him, not at least the way he knew corbyn. and he liked to know corbyn more than jonah so he didn't drink.

the relief was evident on the blonde boy's face.

"never have i ever had feelings for my best friend." daniel said and saw sadly as corbyn took sip, does he have feelings for alec?

that hurt daniel and for some reason he wanted corbyn be hurt too, so he drank too. corbyn looked surprised, especially knowing that daniel's best friends were margo and zach, but the challenge in his eyes remained intact.

corbyn ran his hands through his messy, wet hair. "i think i want you to drink. "corbyn sounded victorious."never have i ever fallen in love alone. "

ouch! that hurt.

that smug smile that was characteristic of him appeared and daniel swallowed to calm his stupid heart into bits. he silently drank and angrily he looked up at corbyn. "never have i ever faked an orgasm with a boy."

his mouth opened and corbyn watched him drink. corbyn's ego was hurt daniel could see it in the rage of his eyes. the blue-eyed boy knew he was lying but he didn't care about anything anymore.

corbyn took the bottle, thinking for a moment and daniel prepared himslef to feel the way corbyn was going to destry him. because he knew that after what he had said, corbyn would only would want to try to hurt him even more.

corbyn looked at him to speak. "never have i ever lied when i said that i don't like someone." daniel was confused, did he just...?

corbyn played with the earring of his ear and drank.

daniel stared at him, was he telling me that he liked me and that he had lied when he said no? or am i thinking too much? or maybe already the tequila took effect and i end up getting drunk.

corbyn gave him a closed mouth smile and put the bottle in the middle. daniel took it and i didn't know what to say. "you look surprised." he put his hands behind him, leaning back, letting daniel see those abs.

"it's not just that..." daniel thought of an excuse. "i'm thinking about my turn." lies, lies.

"let's see, surprise me." corbyn leaned forward again and moved to be closer to daniel, only the bottle separated them.

daniel nervously spoke. "i think i've had enough." he excused himself, giving him the bottle. "it's late, we should sleep."

corbyn bit his lower lip. "well, let me do last turn then, will you?"

daniel nodded.

corbyn looked him straight in the eye as he spoke. "never have i ever wanted to kiss someone as much as now."

the air left daniel's lungs and he saw corbyn drink, moistening those lips that daniel loved so much, his green eyes went down to daniel's mouth, he passed the bottle and daniel didn't hesitate to take a drink.

in the blink of an eye, corbyn was on top of him, his mouth found daniel's sending his consciousness out the window. his kiss wasn't tender, it was rude, passionate and daniel loved it. corbyn's soft lips licked, sucked, possessed. daniel couldn't help moaning in his mouth, and his tongue came in tempting him.

corbyn tasted like tequila and mint gum. daniel grabbed his hair kissing him with everything he had. daniel missed him so much, and it had only been a week. corbyn could easily become his addiction.

corbyn opened daniel's legs to get between them and let him feel everything against him. his hand went up under daniel's abds and he grabbed the hem of his pants to lower them and take them off. daniel was just in a boxer and that didn't bother him.

corbyn's fingers linked with the boxer he was wearing and also pulled him down. corbyn peeled off daniel's lips for a moment to take it off completely.

and the blue-eyed boy took the opportunity to observe his beautiful face and caress him. corbyn closed his eyes and daniel rose a little on his elbows to kiss his neck slowly. daniel heard him sigh. his skin was so soft and it smelled like refined soap.

corbyn got up and daniel's skin felt cold from the early lack of contact. he took his hand and pulled daniel until he was standing in front of him. his eyes scanned daniel's body naked making him blush and tremble with excitement.

he took daniel by the waist and kissed him again. feeling his naked torso against his made daniel let out a small moan. corbyn pushed him to the bed until daniel fell on his back, climbed on top of him, still kissing and touching him. his restless lips left daniel's and went down his neck. his tongue as agile as always licked deliciously sending currents of desire throughout daniel's body.

then he went down to his abdomen going through the nipples and leaving him breathless. this was too much, daniel closed his eyes biting his lower lip.

to his surprise, corbyn kept going down his stomach and that ignited him. "corbyn, what are you doing?" he asked as he opened daniel's legs and he tensed.

the blonde boy looked up at daniel. "do you trust me?"

tell him no! like a fool in love, daniel nodded. "yes."

corbyn smiled on his skin and kept going down. daniel looked nervously at the ceiling, the moment his tongue made contact with the place in the middle of his legs, daniel arched his back, a loud groan leaving my lips. "oh god!" he grabbed the sheets. the new sensations invading him, drowning him in pleasure.

nothing has ever felt so good, so perfect, especially because it was with him. corbyn was taking all his first experiences and daniel loved that. it made him feel like they had an intimate and unique connection with corbyn.

corbyn became more aggressive with his tongue and mouth moving it from top to bottom and then in circles and daniel felt he could no longer control himself. he covered his mouth with his hand to silence his loud moans.

but corbyn stretched his arm to take his wrist and uncover daniel's mouth. "no, let me hear you moan. only i can make you lose control this way."

daniel shivered. he was going to tell him something but corbyn continued with his torture until daniel felt his body was going to explode. "corbyn!"

his voice was hoarse and sexy. "yes, just like this, groan for me, honey."

the orgasm that devastates him was unprecedented, daniel arched his back, his hands went to his hair to separate him from there, everything became very sensitive. his legs trembled, his breathing was fickle and fast. corbyn stood in front of daniel, licking his lips and it was the sexiest thing daniel had seen in his life.

he could see him so clearly, his chest and abdomen defined. his eyes shining with desire. he lowered his shorts along with his boxers letting them fall to the floor, letting daniel contemplate him completely naked in front of him.

he was so perfect. i want to feel him, all of him.

he took something out of his bedside table and daniel bit his lower lip watching him put on the condom. oh god! i can't wait to feel it inside me again. he took him by the ankles and pulled him to the edge of the bed, his hand took daniel's chin. "do you want to feel me?" daniel nodded. "turn around." the blue-eyed boy obeyed, corbyn took him by the hips and lifted him until he was on his hands and knees.

anticipation was killing daniel while corbyn touched him with his dick but did not penetrate him. "corbyn, please."

"please that?"

e had made daniel so daring. "please, i want you inside of me."

he felt him tease him, and a shout left daniel's lips when he slammed into him. it burned and hurt a little but nothing like the first time. corbyn didn't move, as if he was waiting for daniel to get used to it.

"are you good?"

"yes." corbyn began to move slowly, still burning but the friction began to feel delicious.

a few minutes later, daniel no longer felt any burning just pleasure. corbyn let go of his hair and grabbed his hips to penetrate daniel even deeper, faster. the sound of skin against skin echoed throughout the room along with their groans.

it didn't take long when they both collapsed in bed, side by side. their fast breathes causing their chests to rise and fall rapidly.

corbyn extended his hand to the bedside table and took the bottle of tequila. never have i ever had a boy come with oral sex." and corbyn was the only one who drank.

daniel looked at him and he couldn't help smiling, remembering corbyn's words. remembering that for corbyn all this was very intimate. "you're crazy, corbyn besson."

his green eyes met daniel's. "you're driving me crazy, daniel seavey."

corbyn made the two wrap themselves in the sheets and stroked daniel's cheek tenderly.

suddenly fatigue and sleep invaded the body of the blue-eyed boy, and he was blinking, tried to stay awake but the dream beat him.

and he fell asleep, naked in the bed of the boy who was stalking from the shadows until a few weeks ago.

life was so unpredictable.

===
word count: 2417

double update for all the ones who comment in this story and made my day better.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.9K 283 23
'Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.' Remus Lupin, scarred and isolated, finds himself blinded by the light that is...
26.6K 1.1K 53
-Number 8 on vikklan- -Number 4 on wroetofreezy- Teachers always tell you not to write on your arm. Ink poison and skin problems can happen because...
13.3K 102 11
this is an Idea I had because I have never done Sickfics with Nick Jonas as a main character...I hope that it's awesome.
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...