My Sex Obsession

By Qveen__Dana

Sasha Cameron: 17, a junior in high school, straight A's and the 'perfect family', but no one, not even her b... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. Part 1
Chapter 24.Part 2
Chapter 25. Part 1
Chapter 25.Part 2
Author's Note
Epilogue.

Chapter 12.

3.1K 107 7
By Qveen__Dana

~Julia~

I swerve around the car just in time, screaming.

Shit that was close!

You can't keep driving in this state Julia.

I pull out my phone and call the only person I know I can trust that lives in this area.

He picks up after the fourth ring.

"Julia?" He answers, yawning.

"Hey," I croak, "did I wake you?"

"Nah," He yawns again. "Wassup though? I ain't talked to you in a min' cuz. Wus good?"

A tear slides down my face silently as I pull over.

"I need a-a place to s-stay for a while," I stutter feeling hot tears begin to slide down my cheeks.

"You know you always welcome here, J." He says, matter-of-factly. "You still know where it is right?"

"Y-yeah, same house right?"

"Yeah," He says laughing slightly. "you sound like shit cuz."

I force a laugh.

"I feel like shit but I'll explain when I get there, okay?"

"Ight. See ya when ya get here. Luh ya cuz."

"Love you too, Dominic."

We both hang up.

That's when I break down.

My whole life is turning to shit.

What have I ever done to deserve this?

Why me?

~Sasha~
As soon as we reach my room, Damion has me up against the wall, sucking my neck.

This isn't the first time he's been super aggressive.

I just always assume he's been fighting with Julia.

I actually expect him every night.

I moan and unbuckle his jeans, pushing him on the bed.

I slowly untie and drop my robe, revealing my caramel toned skin.

I climb on the bed with him and slip his pants all the way off.

His boxers already have a slight tent.

"Oh,my wittle friend doesn't look very excited," I purr licking his boxers. "I guess I'll have to help with that."

I pull his boxers all the way down and his dick springs out.

I lick my lips and take his entire member down my throat, without my hands.

No I'm not a hoe, I've just had a lot of practice.

He moans and slips his shirt off, knowing that the sight of his abs turns me on.

"Ooh baby," I moan around his dick, sticking two fingers inside of myself. "You know I love your abs. It makes me so fucking wet."

He groans and pushes my head all the way down.

"Yeah suck that dick." He whispers, thrusting up into my mouth.

"You like me sucking this big dick,don't you daddy?" I whisper, sucking the head hard.

"Hell yeah. Keep fingering yourself, just like that." He orders.

"I can't wait to get this big dick inside of me."I moan, using my other hand to jerk him off.

"Yeah, you gone ride that shit?" Damion groans, looking down at me.

I smirk back at him,"Of course, like always."

He smirks back at me.

"Fuck yeah. That's that shit I like."

He soon starts thrusting into my hand which tells me he's close.

I lick and suck the head, knowing it'll set him off.

"Shit." He mumbles then groans. "Ah fuck!"

I start sucking harder and go all the way down.

"Ah fuck yeah," He groans,"Hell yeah. Suck that shit. Yeah bitch. You like sucking that big dick don't you? Yeah, you like that shit down ya throat? Fuuuuuck!"

He shoots string after string of warm cum down my throat as I finger myself, faster and faster.

"Yes baby, mmm."I moan, cleaning his entire dick. "I love your hot cum. It's so goood, daddy. Oh yes!" I squirt all over my fingers then suck it all off.

Damion laughs at me as I smirk, climbing beside him on the bed.

"You like this dick huh?"

"Hell yeah." I respond licking my lips.

"Then ride that shit like you love it." He says, pulling out a blunt from my bedside drawers and lighting it.

"Nigga you ain't a damn pimp." I laugh sliding all the way down him, moaning.

"Bitch this dick is a damn pimp." Damion laughs with me, taking a hit from the blunt.

"Aw damn," He mumbles, the drug taking affect.

I laugh at him, take it, and hit it while still bouncing up and down on him.

I lean down and blow the smoke in his face.

He smiles lazily.

"Daaamn, you fucked up foreal." I laugh.

He flips me off.

"Got a lot of shit on my mind." He mumbles.

I slow down my bouncing.

"Julia?"

He nods. "Of course."

This could be my chance.

I slow down even more.

"Wanna talk about it.?"

He shakes his head.

"Nah."

"You sure?"

"Can you just fuck me so I can leave."

I stop completely and climb off.

"What the fuck is you doing?" He asks sitting up.

"Get the fuck out Damion!"

"Hell nah. Not till I bust another nut in yo hoe ass."

My heart cracks at his words.

"What?" I whisper,thinking the blunt is getting to me.

He glares at me."Did I fucking stutter?"

He points at his package.

"This is yo damn job right here. Suck and Ride. That's it."

He sees my eyes watering and starts putting his clothes back on.

"Look, this," he points between the two of us as he walks closer to me. "Most likely ain't what you thinking it was."

I knew this day would come but I never thought he would be this rude about it.

Lately he's been more aggressive when we have sex, pulling my hair and slapping my ass and shit.

I mean, I love that type of stuff but it's like he's in a different place or something.

And he even called me Julia a couple of times but I don't mind.

Whatever gets him off.

But this, this rude behavior, isn't the Damion I know.

This isn't the Damion I fell in love with.

~Julia~

5 minutes after pulling into Dominic's driveway, I'm on his couch crying explaining what happened while he listens.

"I just don't know Dominic," I clutch the cup of coffee in my hands, "it's like he doesn't trust me anymore. He's just always so suspicious that I'll cheat on him!" I start crying again.

Dominic hugs me close. "Aye cuz, usually when a nigga get like that, it's cause they have something to hide."

A thought hits me.

"Well," I start, "he has been more distant lately and calls me reaaally late at night. And he hardly showed affection like he used to."

Dominic shakes his head and hands me my phone. "I think ya got a call to make cuz. Ima go ring up my girl, ight?"

I sigh and dial his number, praying he doesn't answer so I don't have to confirm my fears.

Sadly, he does.

"Hello?"

I'm silent.

"Babygirl?"

Still I say nothing.

"Juli-"

"Are you cheating on me?"

~Sasha~

"-can't believe you actually thought I loved you?" He laughs even harder holding his sides.

He suddenly stands up serious.

"Yeah, I love you," He smirks, "love you sucking my dick cause that's all you're good for."

He grabs his jacket and is about to walk out until I stop him.

"How can you say that?" I whisper, pulling my robe around me.

The effects of the drugs have worn off and I can hear him loud and clear.

"After all the love-making we share-"

"Love-making? Love-making?!?" He scoffs. "Sasha,don't you know? We don't love these hoes."

He lifts my chin.

"You didn't actually think I loved you did you?" He looks me straight in the eyes.

I look away and wipe a tear starting to fall down my face.

He chuckles, "You did. You really did." He shakes his head. "No, no, hell nah. I love Julia, Sasha. Nicolette Julia Sammons is the only one for me babe." He laughs again.

"If you love her so much then why have you been here every night for the past two fucking weeks?!"

He shrugs.

"Your mouth and your pussy. Simple as that. It sure as hell ain't for no damn 'love-making'." He gets in my face,smirking.

"What happened to you?" I question, feeling my heart completely shatter at the heartless man in front of me.

"I grew the fuck up instead of playing fucking pretend." He whispers harshly in my face. "Did you honestly believe that I'd fall for your little 'seduction?' Sasha, Sasha, Sasha," He claps his hands,"you get an E for effort though."

"But...all of the sex was just-"

"Sex!" He screams in my face. "The sex was just sex! Why can't you get that!?"

I shake my head rapidly as the tears start falling. "You don't mean that. It's just the weed talking. You don't really mean that Damion." He turns to walk out the door. "You don't mean it! It's just the weed, Damion!" I screech.

"Goodbye, Sasha." He says, and just as he puts his hand on the doorknob, his phone rings.

His takes it out of his pocket and smiles.

"Well, look who's calling."

He looks at me, smirks, then answers.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Babygirl?"

"..."

"Juli-"

"Are you cheating on me?" She finally asks.

Damion goes pale for a second.

"What?" He harshly whispers through the phone.

"Are.you.cheating.on.me Damion?"

"Baby what, no! Of course not!" He signals me to keep quiet as he begins to walk downstairs.

Just then my phone rings.

Lollipop by Lil Wayne fills my room.

Shawty wanna thuuuug,
Bottles in the cluuuuub.
Shawty wanna huuummp
.....

The screen says Dominic is calling.

Julia mumbles something through the phone then suddenly she hangs up.

Damion breathes in relief, smirks at me one more time then leaves.

I pick up the phone on the last ring.

"Hey."I reply, trying to hide, the sadness in my voice.

Of course, Dominic notices instantly.

"Ight, what's wrong, ma? You're the second female to call me crying and shit." He chuckles.

I hear the front door slam.

I laugh lightly. "Nah it's nun, D just-" I stop when I realize what he said. "Wait, D. Who was the other girl that called you crying?"

He's silent for a while. "My cousin. Why?"

No, no, no.

It can't be.

"D," I say my voice shaking, "what's your cousin's name."

"It's Nicolette. But we call her-"

"Julia." We both say at the same time.

"I gotta go." I say and hang up before he can protest.

Oh my fucking god.

I've been fucking her boyfriend and her cousin.

I knew Dominic looked familiar!

I saw him at Julia's family reunion last summer!

Fuck.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Sooooo...(dun dun duuuuun)

•Dominic is Julia's cousin.

•Julia is okay, thankfully.

•Julia might know Damion's cheating and that it's with Sasha.

See what happens next!

Keep reading/commenting!

~•Dana•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 7 6
This story is about a 18 year old Sasha just trying to make her way in the world full of judgment and statistics and she's here to find her own way...
176 2 12
The last thing Carter expected to do when she came back to her family's old vacationing spot was to fall in love with a boy. She had two problems on...
62.6K 1.6K 41
Emma is a 19 year old girl. She's has nothing but good things in her life. She just graduated and she has the perfect boyfriend. Her biggest secret i...
122 25 25
Sasha an innocent 15-year-old just about to enter year 11. But is she really as innocent as most would think? When a virus plagues the earth wiping o...