Petrichor ➼ The 100

By Allison_Belle

" Defined by no man, you are your own story. Blazing through the world, turning history into herstory. And w... More

➼ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ➼
𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒
Chapter 1 ➼ 𝒫𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓉
Chapter 2 ➼ 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈
Chapter 3 ➼ 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈
Chapter 4 ➼ 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓇
Chapter 5 ➼ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
Chapter 6 ➼ 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓎
Chapter 8 ➼ 𝒲𝑒 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒯𝓌𝑜
Chapter 9 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
Chapter 10 ➼ 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
Chapter 11 ➼ 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈
Chapter 12 ➼ 𝐹𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒲𝒶𝓇
Chapter 13 ➼ 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝓇
Chapter 14 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 ℳ𝑒
Chapter 15 ➼ 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉
Chapter 16 ➼ 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓅 𝒹𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒
Chapter 17 ➼ 𝐵𝑜𝒹𝓎𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈
Chapter 18 ➼ 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
Chapter 19 ➼ 𝒮𝓁𝑒𝓎𝒶
Chapter 20 ➼ 𝒴𝑒 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒
Chapter 21 ➼ 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈
Chapter 22 ➼ ℋ𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓁𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶
Chapter 23 ➼ 𝒜𝓏𝑔𝑒𝒹𝒶
Chapter 24 ➼ ℬ𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓈𝓉
Chapter 25 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
Chapter 26 ➼𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 ℱ𝒾𝓇𝑒
Chapter 27 ➼ 𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
Chapter 28 ➼ 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈
Chapter 29 ➼ 𝒥𝑜𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝑒
Chapter 30 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓀𝓎 𝒶𝓉 ℳ𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
Chapter 31 ➼ 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 ℐ𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
Chapter 32 ➼ 𝒪𝓊𝓇 ℱ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇
𝒜𝒸𝓉 ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇
Chapter 33 ➼ ℰ𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓈
Chapter 34 ➼ℋ𝑒𝒶𝓋𝓎 ℒ𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃
Chapter 35 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇 ℋ𝑜𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃
Chapter 36 ➼ 𝒜 ℒ𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝒹
Chapter 37 ➼ 𝒲𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 ℛ𝒾𝓈𝑒
Chapter 38 ➼ 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 ℳ𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇
Chapter 39 ➼ 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓍
Chapter 40 ➼ 𝒟𝒩ℛ
Chapter 41 ➼ 𝒟𝒾𝑒 𝒜𝓁𝓁, 𝒟𝒾𝑒 ℳ𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎
Chapter 42 ➼ ℬ𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒢𝑜
𝒜𝒸𝓉 ℱ𝒾𝓋𝑒
Chapter 43 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝒹 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃
Chapter 44 ➼ 𝒫𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶'𝓈 ℬ𝑜𝓍
Chapter 45 ➼ 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈
Chapter 46 ➼ ℰ𝓍𝒾𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈
Chapter 47 ➼ 𝒜𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 ℒ𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈
Chapter 48 ➼ ℋ𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒
Chapter 49 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁
Chapter 50 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇
Chapter 51 ➼ 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈
Chapter 52 ➼ 𝒪𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒢𝑜𝓃 𝒪𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒮𝒾𝓍
Chapter 53 ➼ 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓉𝓊𝓂
Chapter 54 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓊𝓃 ℛ𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
Chapter 55 ➼ 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
Chapter 56 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℱ𝒶𝒸𝑒 ℬ𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈
Chapter 57 ➼ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝒥𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒

Chapter 7 ➼ 𝐼 𝒜𝓂 𝐵𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽

1.7K 45 9
By Allison_Belle

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽

SILENCE ERUPTS THROUGHOUT THE CAMP AS Angelina wakes. The girl exits her tent finding it to be night time.  With a bow strapped to her back, the girl makes her way to the drop ship when she hears yelling at the gate.

"Somebody hit the trip wire!"

Angelina turns, finding a crowd gathering near the gate as those who stand guard aim their guns past the gate.

"Was it a grounder?!"

Angelina catches Octavia's eye as she pushes her way through the crowd. Angelina stands back as Octavia reaches the gate.

"I don't see anything!"

"Something moved!"

"There!" Someone yells as Angelina hears gun shots.

Angelina waits as Octavia pushes through the gate. She stays still in her spot until she hears Octavia yell, "Oh my god, Lina!"

The girl pushes through the crowd, sliding her petite body through the gate when she finds Octavia holding up John Murphy. The boy is covered from head to toe in dried blood. His eyes are closed as he leans against Octavia.

"John?"

The boy opens his eyes. Tears stream down his face as Angelina helps Octavia carry him into the drop ship. As the two girls sit the boy down, John launches himself into Angelina's embrace. The brunette wraps her arms around him, letting him cry. He hides his face in her hair until the boy can get himself together. Octavia brings water and a towel as she begins cleaning the boy's face.

"What happened to you, John?" Angelina asks the boy, sitting next to him.

"Grounders," he croaks out. Angelina helps the boy drink from the canteen before he asks, "What happened to you when they tried to hang me?"

"Grounders," Angelina answers as Bellamy and Clarke enter the drop ship.

"Where is he?" Bellamy says. He stops as he catches sight of the bloody boy sitting in Angelina's embrace. "Everyone but Connor and Derek out now."

The crowd disappears as Angelina stays put. She didn't trust Bellamy around John after what Clarke had told her happened between him and Charlotte.

"He claims he was with the grounders. We caught him trying to sneak back into camp," Connor tells the boy as he holds a gun in his hands.

"I wasn't sneaking," John mumbles. "I was running from the grounders."

"Anyone see grounders?" Bellamy asks.

Connor and Derek stay quiet.

"Well in that case," Bellamy says, lifting his gun to aim for John.

Angelina stands, positioning herself between Bellamy and John as she glares down Bellamy.

"Careful, Angelina. Last time you stood in my way you got hurt," Bellamy warns.

"And whose fault was that?" Angelina bites back. "If you're gonna shoot him you're gonna have to make that bullet go through me first."

"Don't be stupid," John groans from behind the girl.

"We were clear on what would happen if he came back!" Bellamy yells.

Angelina crosses her arms as she says, "I never agreed to that. Plus if he was with the grounders don't you think he knows things that can help us? They're obviously planning retaliation for the bridge."

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him. And now we're gonna kill him," Bellamy says. "Get the hell out of my way."

Angelina glares harder at the boy, not moving from her spot. 

"No, Angelina is right," Clarke speaks. The blonde moves around Angelina and bends down in front of Murphy. "He's not lying. His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him."

"What did you tell them about us?!" Bellamy yells.

"Everything," John croaks.

Clarke stands, moving to face Bellamy as she says, "Once he's better, we find out what he knows and then he's out of here. Okay?"

"What if he refuses to leave?" Bellamy asks as Clarke begins walking away. "What do we do with him then?"

Clarke freezes, turning to glance at Angelina as she says, "Then we kill him."

"Like hell we are!" Angelina shouts as Clarke exits the drop ship.

Angelina decided to stay in the drop ship to take care of John after Octavia told her what happened with the launch ship that they saw last night. Something went wrong and the ship crashed, exploding on impact. A team went out early that morning but couldn't find survivors. According to Octavia, Clarke's mother was supposed to be on the ship.

Angelina's heart broke for the blonde girl. She couldn't imagine what battle the blonde was going through inside her head. Angelina hasn't seen her mother or her father since she was taken to Neverland and the girl can't imagine what they're going through. She just hoped that somehow she was wiped from their memories. She hoped they weren't suffering in her absence.

The girl is snapped out of her thoughts when John leans away from the girl and throws up blood.

"Oh shit," Angelina jumps up grabbing a wet towel as she begins wiping his mouth. Clarke bursts through the drop ship's tarp with blood running from her eyes.

"Clarke? Oh my god!" Angelina walks over to the girl, who stops her before she can touch her.

Clarke bends down in front of John as she says, "Murphy, hey. Look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the grounders. What happened?"

Angelina watches in confusion but says nothing.

John stays hunched over, holding his stomach as he says, "I don't know. I woke up and they had forgotten to lock my cage. There was no one there so I took off."

"They let you go," Clarke realizes as Bellamy enters the drop ship. "Bellamy, stay back!"

"Did he do something to you?" The boy asks.

Clarke shakes her head as Angelina rolls her eyes. The brunette tells him, "It's biological warfare. You were waiting for revenge from the bridge, this is it. Murphy's the weapon."

"Is this your revenge?" Bellamy asks John. "To help the grounders kill us?"

"I didn't know about this I swear," John groans as he sits back against the wall.

"Stop lying!" Bellamy yells. "When are they coming?"

Angelina sighs, dropping to her knees in front of John as she wipes blood from his face. "Just think. Can you tell us anything useful?"

The boy shakes his head, "They are vicious. Cruel."

"You want to see cruel?!" Bellamy yells, marching over to the boy.

Clarke stands, stopping the boy as she scolds him. "This thing, this illness spreads through contact."

Finn rips through the tarp, making Angelina roll her eyes again as he says, "Clarke? Are you okay?"

Angelina zones them out as John turns to her, whispering, "I kept hearing your name thrown around, Ang. They're interested in you."

Angelina nods as she says, "I know. They call me sleya." John's eyes widen at the term as he says, "I heard that word a lot too."

Angelina sighs, dropping the bloody towel as she says, "I'm important to them somehow. Like their savior or something."

John's eyes widen more as he stares at the girl.

"What is this, Clarke?" Finn asks.

Angelina turns, dropping the subject with John as she says, "It's a hemorrhagic fever. I've seen it before but I've never seen it spread so fast."

Just as Angelina turns back to face John, one of the boys laying on the floor begins coughing. He gags as he coughs up blood as he curls into his side. Clarke jumps up, eager to help the boy as Angelina sits back and watches. The boy then slumps forward, lying face first on the floor of the drop ship. Clarke rushes over to the boy, checking for a pulse before turning back to face the small group.

"He's dead."

No one speaksfor what seems like hours to Angelina as they all sat there staring at the dead boy. Clarke finally spoke up saying, "Quarantine. Round up everyone who had contact with Murphy and bring them here."

"And everyone they had contact with?" Bellamy asks.

"We have to start somewhere." Clarke tells him, turning to face Connor. "Who was with you when you found him?"

"The first person there was Octavia. She screamed for Angelina. They helped him in."

Everyone turns to look at Angelina who raises her eyebrows as she holds her hands up and says, "I feel fine."

"Get up, I'm still examining you," Clarke tells the girl as she ties a clean rag around her nose and mouth.

More and more people pile inside the drop ship as Clarke's quarantine quickly grows. The blonde holds a flashlight, shining it in Angelina's throat as Octavia stands by the girl's side.

Clarke sighs, lowering the light as she says, "Neither of you are showing signs of bleeding or swelling."

"So you're saying they don't have it?" Bellamy asks.

"I'm saying they don't have symptoms," Clarke says as she rubs the secretions from her reddened eyes. Dried blood rests on her cheeks. "But that could change. We need to keep them here just in case."

"No way," Bellamy objects, standing before Octavia. "Look at this place. Octavia will catch it just by being here."

"Do you want to stop the spread or not? I'll keep them on the third level with those who have been exposed and aren't symptomatic yet. They'll be fine." Clarke says. "Think of it as a way to keep Octavia from sneaking out again."

Octavia scoffs, "Screw you, Clarke."

Clarke then turns to Bellamy, saying "I'll let you know if her condition changes."

With that, Bellamy turns and leaves the drop ship. Just as the boy disappears Clarke says, "Octavia, wait. I need you to sneak out again."

Angelina glances around the forest, anxious as she holds her bow in her hands. She keeps watch at the edge of Lincoln's cave as Octavia had slipped inside. Angelina had talked Clarke into letting her go with Octavia to find answers about the disease that currently rips through the camp site. Clarke was hesitant at first, but Angelina is her mother's daughter. The brunette talked her way into leaving camp with a very compelling archery display.

"If anyone can hit a grounder on the first try, it's me," the girl had said as she launched an arrow right in the middle of the target that Clarke had made for her in the trees. "Plus I'm like the least likely one to get killed on sight."

So Angelina stands in the shadows of the cave, hoping, praying, that Lincoln has the cure.

"Lincoln!" The girl hears Octavia call. "You knew," Octavia whispers, barely louder enough for Angelina to hear.

The brunette turns, angling herself towards the cave as she hears Lincoln say, "I tried to get you out of there. Did you see the flower?"

"I saw it, right before I found the kid your people sent here to infect us." Octavia harshly responds. "People are dying, Lincoln. Clarke sent me here for the cure."

"There is no cure," Angelina hears Lincoln respond.

"So you were just gonna let my people die? You were gonna let me die?"

"The sickness passes quickly," Lincoln informs the girl. "Few are immune. We use it to soften the battlefield. I'm not surprised you're one of the strong ones." The man pauses before saying, "Wait, how's Angelina?"

Octavia scoffs before saying, "See for yourself."

Angelina hears rapid footsteps before Lincoln rounds the corner and approaches the girl.

"Hey grounder," the brunette waves him off as he checks the girl for signs of bleeding. He then drags her into the cave.

"The battlefield?" Octavia questions just as Lincoln reenters.

Lincoln hesitates before he says, "They attack at first light."

Angelina's heart drops into her stomach as Octavia's eyes widen. The girl stares at the grounder before her before saying, "You have to help me save them."

"I can't. I tried. My people think I'm a traitor now."

"Because of the bridge?" Angelina asks.

"No, because of me," Octavia says.

Lincoln stays silent before saying, "That doesn't matter now. I'm leaving, Octavia. Right now. I want you to come with me. East, to the sea and then cross it. There's a clan, allies of the woods. They'll take us in."

Octavia glances to Angelina, who contemplates in her head before saying, "I'll go where you go."

"I can't just let my brother be killed," Octavia says as Angelina nods, pulling her bow off her back.

"There is nothing that you can do to stop it," Lincoln tries reasoning with the girl. But Angelina knew better than to argue with Octavia when she had an idea stuck in her mind.

"I can warn them," Octavia fires back.

"Octavia, they'll kill you!" Lincoln yells, "If you're there at dawn - "

"I won't be," Octavia shakes her head. "Wait for me here. I'm coming with you."

Angelina steadies the bow in her hand before saying, "I'll give you two a minute." The girl rounds the corner of the cave, going to stand where she stood lookout minutes ago.

Octavia and Angelina run side by side back to the camp site. Angelina's bow stays aimed in front of them as the two girls never stray far away from one another. Angelina then realizes that she's never ran from fear this much in all of her lives. The brunette lets Octavia slip through the gate first before following right behind her.

A crowd has formed around the drop ship. Angelina sees Finn holding up Clarke in his arms as the blonde says, "I'm okay. Octavia will come back with a cure."

"There is no cure," Octavia speaks up, making the two girls' presence known. "But the grounders don't use the sickness to kill."

"Really?" Bellamy asks, "Tell that to them." He then points to the pile of dead bodies that accumulate by the drop ship. Octavia sighs, closing her eyes as Bellamy continues. "I warned you about seeing that grounder again."

Angelina clenches her fists as she says, "How many times to I have to tell you that you don't control her, Bellamy? It's a good damn thing that we went because I have a warning for you. The grounders attack at first light."

Octavia walks away and over to Finn as she helps him get Clarke back into the drop ship. Angelina stands heated next to Bellamy as the boy turns to Raven. "How many bullets can you make by first light?"

Angelina ignores the two as she storms off to her tent. The girl flops down on the make-shift mattress as she opens her mother's spell books and flips through them, frantic to get her magic back.

After hours of exhausting herself, Angelina finally shuts the book in her lap. Not that the girl could concentrate anyway. She could hear everything said all afternoon in the tent next door where Bellamy, Finn and Raven planned to use hydrazine and gun powder to make a bomb.

It was smart. Angelina admired the mechanic girl's brain. So when she stepped out of the tent, it was no surprise to the girl to find Raven sneaking out of the tent next door with a backpack strapped to her back.

"Want help with that?" Angelina asks, startling the girl. Raven looks at the girl with wide eyes as Angelina says, "You're planting the bomb on the bridge by yourself, aren't you?"

"How? How did you know?"

Angelina smirks as she says, "The tents aren't sound proof, you know. I'm coming with you."

With no time to argue, Raven complies and Angelina finds herself sprinting through the woods. Again.

Angelina has the container of gun powder strapped to her back and her bow in her hand as Raven runs right behind her with the canister of hydrazine and one of the guns from camp. The two girls sprint along side a stream as they make their way back to the bridge where Angelina and Clarke spoke with Anya. Finn had spoken to Murphy before he came up with the idea. He learned that once Murphy escaped the grounders, he had crossed the same bridge.

Blowing up the bridge was the only way to stall the attack.

Raven trips in the mud, falling onto her side. Angelina stops, racing back to help the girl up. Raven pulls the hydrazine from her bag, sighing in relief when the container is still intact. Angelina sighs, ready to pull the girl along as blood drips from her nose onto the container.

Raven rubs her nose quickly as Angelina mumbles a "shit."

"Come on, we have to go quick!" Raven urges as she tucks the container into her bag and takes off running again.

The girls make it to the bridge just as sunlight pops over the horizon. Angelina rips a large can out of her bag as she urges Raven for the hydrazine. Raven slumps to her knees as her nose continues to bleed. Angelina takes the hydrazine from her, placing it in the center of the can, just like Raven explained on the way. She then dumps the gun powder around the sides, placing the lid on before standing.

Or attempting to stand.

Raven's body gives out from under her as she falls into Angelina's side, making the girl fall into the bridge railing. "Raven," the girl grunts as she drags the girl backwards.

Angelina stops as she hears drums in the distance. "No," the girl gasps, gripping onto Raven as she continues to drag her body backwards. "Come on!" She yells.

Raven gasps as she hears to war drums as well. The girl frantically looks behind her at Angelina before slowly pulling herself to her feet. Angelina helps hold the girl up as she pulls at her.

Angelina finally tucks the girl behind a large rock off the side of the bridge as she stands above it, aiming her bow. Angelina's eyes widen as she sees torches moving through the trees on the other side of the bridge.

The girl pauses, closing her eyes as she takes a deep breath. Angelina opens her eyes, lines up the shot and gasps as she sees grounders approaching the bridge.

"Boom," the girl mumbles as she lets the arrow fly. It lodges right in the middle of the can. The hydrazine and gun powder react, exploding.

The blast hits the girl in the chest as she flies backwards, landing on her back. Air is knocked out of her lungs as Angelina watches the smoke and dust rise into the air.

Angelina hears faint shouting as her ears ring. She flips herself into her stomach as Finn and Jasper appear. Finn rushes over to Raven as Jasper kneels before Angelina.

"Ang, you're bleeding." Jasper pulls her arm out of her jacket as he examines the cut on the girl's forearm. "We have to get you to Clarke."

Jasper lifts the girl up into his arms. Finn helps the boy wrap her arm in a piece of a shirt as he says, "Wait, Angelina. Why is your blood black?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 269 38
"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A nuclear apocalypse sends what's left of...
145K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
25.2K 536 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
11.6K 373 20
"No risk, no story. Right?" 100 prisoners have been sent to the ground, including Willow Hennessy. The redhead has never let "rules" get in her way...