I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

11. Characters

5.2K 152 10
By Liliana_York

A/N: Hey, guess what? I'm free now, for two months. No classes, Yayyy!! I'mma update lots of chapters and end this book ASAP if it's possible, haha. Wish me luck people! 

(Edited)

                    ________________

Amerllyis

"I missed you" That was the first thing he said when meeting for the first time in 3 years. Well, of course we had met only once after our first meeting back when I was just a cute little angel (I'm a goddess now ^^).  That was the time I realized he wasn't  Harry, I mean Haru as he was a totally different person than him. More matured, you can say. Our second meeting was also the time he confessed he had been watching me for hours, not so mature.

"Oh, don't worry. You're just a kid now, I've got nothing to see" He chuckled mischievously as he said that. Lets not talk about how angry I got that I kept on hitting him (though it had no effect and he kept on smiling like a creepy psycho) until I finally calmed down.

Anyway, that was off topic. Lets go back ^_^

On our second meeting, he explained how his power  wasn't enough to appear more than once in 3 to 4 years and that he could only communicate with me through telepathy  twice in a week or even month. Did I tell him that I wanted to talk to him? So narcissist *Sigh* 

"Oh, did you? Seems you've already fallen into my butterfly trap" I replied with a smug smile plastered on my face. While naturally I would've been surprised, I wasn't 'cause this certainly was not the first time he said he missed me. He would keep on saying that every opportunity he gets to catch me off guard. 

And I know by know what y'all might be thinking, that he is so in love with me? Bitch please, he's gay, he is literally not the top but bot 'cause he has played every otome game that Yuki hadn't even played yet or maybe it doesn't exist, who knows. All I know is that he knows about this otome game in detail as he explained too clearly to enjoy his so called 'game'.

Lemme give y'all some details since y'all are just too curious and I'm the goddess of all goddess after all, be it beauty, kindness, love. I'll always be there.

1. The most popular character that charmed almost every girls, even non-gamers, Zen Rivers De' Alger Obelia, Crown Prince of Cyllia. He is loved by everyone because of his status, face, power, intelligence and what not which is one of the reasons why he has a very twisted personality.  The main reasons is that he thinks humans are lower than him, creatures who would do anything for power. In short, he just hates them, the excuses doesn't matter. He's a noob in understanding human mind, poor his intelligence. 

Meeting the Oh So Beautiful Heroine, he learns to love, trust people and changes(somewhat) for the better good.

Good End: The heroine chooses him over other handsome exceptional guys and marries him, living happily ever after. The villainess? Don't even talk about it, Amerllyis, goddess of stalker is removed of her status as a noble and is denounced as a commoner, thanks to the heroine who begs her prince to spare the villainess' life. Also thanks to the prince who secretly orders a group of rogues to rape Amerllyis and murder her ruthlessly. Also add the fact that no one finds the body.

Bad End: The heroine chooses other capture targets while Zen marries the villainess who he tortures every single day until 7 years later, he softly pecks her lips and stabs her with a smile on his face. A psycho indeed, worthy of his title.

Normal End: The heroine chooses none of the guys while also confessing the fact that she already has a lover, like is this considered normal in otome games? The prince gets married with a princess from another country after annulling his engagement with the villainess who apparently gets assassinated by one of her most trusted followers.

2. Zero De' Kiel Lapis: He's the adopted son of duke Lapis, another handsome man with a dark past that resulted his twisted personality. He knowingly killed his own biological parents for abusing him at the age of 7 and became an orphan since then. Add the fact that he enjoyed the crimson blood that splattered  on his hands and face when that was his first kill and he should have felt disgusted, maybe? He then started acting all innocent with his cute face and would go on a killing spree if anyone disrespected or provoked him. 

The same thing went on till the duke adopted him and he got the love he wanted but not from one person he really desired, Amerllyis, the villainess. It wasn't out of love he wanted her love but just his obsession that continued till.. I don't know, it seems the otome game never gave any info on that.

Good End: The heroine falls for him and tries everything in her power to heal the pain that he had locked away. Finally, as a result to her hard work, she succeeds and he confesses that all the while he was just annoyed by the bright light that surrounded her even though he liked her. He smiles beautifully and genuinely as he says that. The villainess? He locks her in a well decorated cage calling her his 'Sinful Butterfly' Psycho -_-

Bad End: He kills the heroine due to the bright light that annoyed him to the core (But bro ain't like in the otome game) He keeps the villainess, his sister locked up her in her room after he takes power of the Duke household and of course, tortures her. After a few years, Amerllyis looses her will to live and kills herself. Zero uses magic to keep her body fresh in a coffin filed with a crimson flower that had a similar description to the flower Zen gave me. In the end, he destroys his Dukedom and destructs himself with a smile that none could describe.

Normal End: The heroine marries her lover happily while the villainess marries the crown prince who does not even look at her or turn her way even for a second. After 5 years of her miserable life, her foster brother kidnaps her without her knowledge and sends her to a foreign land with money. She survives for 3 years and is murdered by thieves who takes her money.

Why do I feel like K only focused more on the villainess' part of the story than the heroine? It makes me feel like I'm the tragic heroine. Anyway, lets mov-

"What are you thinking about?" K interrupted me as he closely stared at me with a playful smile. This guy, is he really a system as he says?

"Nope, I'm not" He replied instantly which annoyed me 'cause I've warned him enough not to read my mind!

"Yeah? But I've always been reading your mind though" He smiled innocently. I'm done with this guy, lets ignore him. "You're giving up, Angel?"

"Why do you keep on calling me Angel? I am not an Angel nor is my name Angel" His crimsoned eyes glinted for a moment.

"Then why do you keep callin' me 'Haru' though I'm not?" He retorted back with a smile that was almost threatening "I prefer you not to ask me why I call you that. After all, time will come" Our conversation is going quite side ways.

"What'd you come here for?" I folded my arms.

"No reason, just felt like visiting" 

"Didn't you say you don't have enough power to appear anytime you want?"

"Well, I do now. I am at my best" 

"... Okay, if you're done, please go wherever you came from. I need rest" I tried shooing him away.

 "Well then, goodbye" He disappeared into thin air. He really just came and disappeared. Jobless and Weird. Anyways, lets continue with the psycho's description.

3. Ezekiel Reinhart De' Alger Obelia: The most normal character in this game though sometimes his yandere personality shows, he's quite normal. He meets the heroine for the first time when they bump into each other and he holds her back from falling while also staring at her awestruck by her beauty (I personally think Amerllyis is much my type though). Ezeliel is a gentleman every way you see, he's like the ladies' man which is the reason why he's really famous among the young noble ladies. He's a harmless lad who's always smiley but really possessive when it involves people he cares for. Doesn't matter who, a bad or good guy, he'll protect them.

Good End: He marries the heroine after his parents accept his heartfelt and passionate permission for blessi, seems they were really touched. His brother, the crown prince also accepts the reality and give them his blessing though he too loved the heroine. As for the villainess, Ezekiel tortures her for 3 days and 2 nights, like slowly cutting through her soft skin while burning her with fire. He'd then splash hot boiled water on her body and at the same time cold water to let her breathe, the worst part was he cut off all her fingers one by one and her tongue as it was those that did the bad things to the heroine. The last and final blow was.. sigh he boiled her alive for god sake, who does that?! No one is normal in this otome game.

Bad End: He gets rejected by the heroine but still stays as her shadow and protects her from any danger, be it big or small. When he witnesses the heroine getting bullied by the villainess, he warns her but the second time, he just brutally kills her in front of everyone, no one spoke up for her either, she just had to die in every route after all.

Normal End: The heroine safely keeps him in her friend zone and goes back home to her unknown lover in the end. He gets married with a princess from another country who apparently fell in love with him in first sight. The villainess who becomes the queen gets killed by slow poisoning and is short lived as a queen.

I really do not understand what these people have against me to have me killed or trapped in very route. But well, I'm not 'Amerllyis', I'm a reincarnation of goddess of beauty with a good brain and quick reflex action to the routes that is about to happen in a year or so. Anyway

4. Leo Ve Reinard: Son of Marquis Lance who has been serving the kings loyally for tenth generations. He's a very quiet person who doesn't talk much but performs his duty perfectly, he's portrayed as a mysterious character so not much is known about him (K wouldn't even tell me about it even if he knew every bit detail). He's a loyal aide to the crown prince, more like the most closest friend who the prince could trust 100%. If this was a BL otome game, it would've been so much better, I would like to be a mob character though so I could watch them in shadows. Anyways, his character doesn't have a good, bad or normal end, it seems it will be given in S2 which caused the fans to await in hunger. But I'm dead, I don't have any right to wait, the dead only awaits for their judgement after all.

Though I've been spending a nice time here, don't know why.

"Blegh, I'm going to sleep!"

                        _______________

The Next Day

Things have been on my mind lately, a lot of things since I entered the academy. Why do I get VIP treatment even among the noble girls, because of my magic? Not that I hate the treatment, I naturally should get that kind of treatment but it seems the distance has been growing. Now the question is, should I even care about it or is it a waste of time if I do so?

The answer is, I don't know, just go on with the flow. If they respect you, give them the same respect and if they hate you or dislike you, don't give a shit about it. It can only take up much of your time.

"Lady Llyse, Lord Kiel is free as of now" Lyllia informed me with a smile on her face as she bowed beautifully. 

"Well then, lets go visit brother" I smiled back angelically.

My brother who I care about very much had been in this academy for two years. And in those two years, the letters he sent me were very few, he could only afford to sent me only 5 letters in a year. Add the fact that he would write only around 25 words -_-  He only comes home once in a year, only for a week or so. Like hell, I need to know what he's been up to in these two and half years.

I spent few minutes to walk to the student body's 'office' where my brother, the crown prince and few others were. The crown prince as the president and my bro as the VP so yeah, I literally had to make an appointment to meet brother since he was a busy body, it seems.

"Come in" Zen's stern and cold voice stated as I knocked on the door, almost gave me goosebumps. No one can give me goosebumps like my mom did the day I did not wear her designed dress and she threatened with her cold voice. I mean I did not have any issues wearing her dress but it was just too.. small, suited for a 5 year old. She apologized later, haha.

"I'm here to see brother" I stated with a smile as soon as I stepped in.

"Princess" Zen whispered but enough for all of us to hear. Whatever.

I turned to my brother only to see a pair of cold, distant ruby eyes that  was not of my brother but a completely different person.

"I came to give you a hint about the next level but you kicked me out, how sad"  

                                                                       ________________________________________

A/n: Done with another chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank y'all for reading, love ya shoooo much, mwaa!

Byes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
35.7K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...
69.5K 2.5K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...