Who Cares about that damn sto...

Por tmazumder05

Poor Sadie Chesire! If it wasn't enough for her to play the role of the real daughter of the monster Duke and... Más

Chapter Two: So Who is the Real Author?
Chapter Three: The Real Story
Chapter Four: Things aren't Bright (1)
Chapter Five: Transmigrated?!
Chapter Six: Unnatural
Chapter Seven: It Looks Fake
Chapter Eight: Downtown Agreement

Chapter One: Let's Find The One Who Destroyed My Life

2.7K 100 25
Por tmazumder05

"HOLY FUCK, DID THAT HAPPY-GO-LUCKY GIRL JUST GET HER HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER?!" 

Sadie threw the velvet leather book onto the floor and heeled it with her stilettos. Anger had boiled up into her head as she grabbed the book and threw it right into the trash can. She kicked the trash can with all of her might and then angrily stormed out of the library.  

Everyone in the silent library watched Sadie quietly and murmured behind her back. The librarian headed towards Sadie in an angry manner and then said: "Miss, please refrain from throwing our books into the trashcan." 

Sadie smiled and said: "This is not your book, I'm just donating it to the trashcan of a library."

"Excuse me?" 

"I said I'm just donating it." 

"Well, the trash can is definitely not a donation box for books." 

"Sorry, it seems that my arms, eyes, ears, legs, and entire body mistook the trashcan for a donation box." 

 "Books are meant to be respected and authors who had poured their sweat, blood, and tears to make this book and did not expect their readers to throw their work into the trash." 

"I'm sorry, it felt like the book came from the trash, so I put it back in the trash. I mean there was no name mentioning the author." Sadie responded back as she stared into the reflection of her face in her fingernails.

"But I think the author of the book did not come from the trash can. Please have some respect." 

"Ah Oh my! How rude of me!" Sadie smiled again, lifted the book from the trash can and threw it straight into the recycling bin. 

"Is that better? Oh my god! I was just about to put the entire planet at risk! That was a close call, thank you!" 

"I mean... but..."   

The librarian pressed her lips in frustration as Sadie bowed and left the library for once and for all. Sadie clenched the rim of the steering wheel and anger and then pushed down onto the accelerator. 

"Let's find that damn author who ruined my life. Once I do, I'll make sure they'll never be able to tell stories again." 

***

***

***

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO US." 

The voice echoed past Sadie Chesire's ears as she clenched her fingers together and bit her lips. She kneeled on the floor, begging, as she held back her tears. Her voice refused to come out as she stared up at the people who ruined her life. 

What had she done wrong? Where did everything mess up? 

"If you ever try to compare yourself to our Lucullia, try jumping off a cliff, and then we might reconsider." 

"What a two-faced bitch. Who even knows, maybe Lucullia was way better being born from the Duchess's womb instead of you!" 

"I never had a daughter like you. It's better if you never showed your face on my doorstep ever again." 

***

***

***

"HAHAHA! FINALLY FOUND YOU!"  Sadie cried as stepped on the brakes and parked her car. The place was a suburban small apartment complex, shabby but not the worst. Sadie wondered why the author had lived in such a small place. 

"Okay, Apartment number... 49?" Sadie looked around and saw a small child sitting on one of the steps of the stair looking up at the sky blindingly. Her eyes scanned the bandages around his arms and a cut upon his wrist. 

'What a poor neighborhood, is he being abused? Shouldn't make assumptions.' 

Biting her lips she walked towards the small boy and asked: 

"Little boy, do you know where Apartment number 49 is?" 

"..." The boy looked up at her and didn't say anything. 

"Hello? Do you know where Apartment number 49 is?" 

"Sorry Ma'am, I ain't talking to strangers." The boy finally responded in a grudge-like tone. Sadie sighed and then kneeled down to the boy's level and said: 

"Aish! Little kid, I'm trying to find someone really important that it concerns my life really badly. Do you know where it is? You don't need to take me there, just point." 

The boy pointed to the right of the buildings where a shabbier building was placed. Sadie smiled and thanked the kid. 

She headed to the place where he pointed to, and the more stranger it got. 

"W-at? Apartment C89? Where the hell am I? Did the boy just fool me?!" Sadie said as she realized she had gotten lost. Google maps weren't helping her at all. This was getting ridiculous, how was she supposed to get back to her car now? 

"Hahaha! Can't believe I just got fooled by a little poodle! Shouldn't have trusted strangers!" Sadie cried in anger.  

"HEY SLUT! LEARN TO BE QUIET BEFORE I WARRANT A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU!" A voice barked at her from a distance. Sadie turned around to look at a fat elderly lady walking towards her, pointing her middle finger to Sadie. 

"Hah?! Excuse me?! I'm just a little lost okay? Me screaming does not violate the first amendment!" 

"Shut up bitch! Look at you all dolled up! I don't need another prostitute in this neighborhood." The elderly woman studied Sadie up and down. 

'What a strange neighborhood!! Can I just sue these people?'

"What the fuc-! I'm just looking for Apartment 49! Geez!" 

"...you mean that apartment building that got destroyed two months ago and everyone in that building had to empty it and leave?" a quieter voice called next to the elderly woman. 

A handsome young man approached behind the elderly fat woman. Though he was wearing broken glasses, and out-of-trend, shredded sweatshirt- his handsomeness looked flawed and perfectly natural.  

"D-destroyed? Apartment 49 is destroyed!? B-but on GoogleMaps-!"

"Ah, Google doesn't always have the answer. That apartment was destroyed, torn apart into crumbles two months ago. So it makes sense Google Maps didn't take it off their maps because of the recent change." 

"..." 

'Are you kidding me?' 

"Who are you looking for anyway? I have contact information with the person who might know the person." 

"Ah... do you know someone who lived in Room 5- Apt. 49?" 

"..." The young man didn't respond as he opened his mouth and quietly whispered, "that apartment room was unique." 

"???" Sadie didn't understand why the word unique was used. 

"Let's say ghosts lived there." 

'So you are saying that a ghost wrote my previous life on a book? Is the author already dead or did he give out pseudo information to the publishers?' 

"Oh... how exactly did that ghost get discovered? Someone had to live there right?' 

"Oh yes, yes, someone did live there." 

"When?" 

"Twenty years ago." 

"..." 

'Me and my wonderful shitty luck!' 

"The rumor had that the resident had committed suicide because he fell in love with a ghost. Another rumor is going around that there are now two ghosts in that apartment." 

"So you're saying the resident and his ghost lover actually became an eternal couple as ghosts now?" Sadie repeated to confirm everything. 

"...yeah. That's a better way to put it."  

'Ah...what a wonderful piece of cooked shit.' 

***

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

'Italics' = Inner Thinking

Italics = Memories

Normal = Story Plot Line

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
659K 38.3K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
1.3M 84.5K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...