Qrow Branwen X Reader

By Michaelis14

Qrow Branwen X Reader !Ongoing! Despite what the world thinks, we're not just teachers, or generals or headma... More

Intro
Lesson Learned
Fall
Beginning of the End
PVP
The Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Is this Love
The Next step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowaways
Family
Lovers🍋
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
Tipping Point/Punished (Weiss)
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Unforeseen Complication
Lighting the Fire
Necessary Sacrifice
Known by its Song
Rest and Resolutions
Alone Together
A Perfect Storm
The More the Merrier
Vault of the Spring Maiden
Downfall
Haven's Fate
The More the Merrier (Alternate End)
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
In Honor To Monty
So That's How It Is
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
Grimm Reaper
Dead End
Lost
Stealing From the Elderly
Lady in the Shoe
Seeing Red
Our Way
Dead End (Alternate End)
Scenario: A Married Life (Special )
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
A Night Off
Worse Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
'Rolling Girl' Part II
Drunken Thoughts Sober Thoughts
Tagged
Gravity (Alternative)
Scenario: A Married Life (II)
Nightmare
The Saint: Origins
Divide
Refuge
Strings
Fault
Amity
Midnight
War
Dark
Witch
Ultimatum
Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word

Ace Operatives

1.7K 51 73
By Michaelis14

The next morning you wake up next to Qrow, who was peacefully sleeping. With a smile planted on your face to nudge yourself closer into his arms. Because of this, Qrow had woke up, seeing you in his arms made him the happiest man, he regretted the conflict between the two of you, but thought in a way both of you became closer due to it. There was still so much that he didn't know about you and he was fine with that, as long as you and his family were safe nothing else mattered.

After a few minutes, you heard a faint ringing of a bell signaling that it was time for everyone to wake up, you slowly begin to get off the bed when an arm took hold of your waist, "Qrow it's time to wake up."
"Let's go back to sleep; we have about two hours." He sits up; his bare chest touches your back.
"I wish we could, but if we don't get up, I have a feeling James would send the Ace-Ops to get us."
Qrow's grip tightens as he began to plant kisses on your lower neck, you could feel heat rush to your face as Qrow says in a hushed tone, "Then let's be quick." Qrow began tugging on your underwear, "You know, I've always liked seeing you wearing big shirts. Seeing how the edge rises showing off your thighs, it makes me want you even more."

"Then..." You teasingly lift the shirt, "Please me?"
"Don't have to tell me twice." Qrow pins you down in the bed and roughly kisses you, his hands began caressing your body slowly, making their way to your core. As he inserted his fingers, you moan into the kiss. Qrow pulls away from you a string of saliva connected the both of you.
You began to rub against his clothed member. Qrow grunts in pleasure, his vision blurred by lust since all he saw was you.

To see you underneath him was breathtaking; one day, he couldn't wait to have you like this everyday, when the two of you have your own place and maybe even start a family.

He liked the idea of you having his child; it meant that you were his and his alone and that his semblance didn't affect your relationship with him. He never felt this way with anyone, only you.

You were everything to him, and sadly, it took him too long to realize that back at Argus. Qrow was about to enter you when he stopped, you take hold of his hand, "Qrow? Honey, what's wrong?"

Qrow looks down sadly, "Why did I push you away like that?"
You knew what he was talking about, "That's in the past, Qrow. I know that you needed time- we both needed time for each other."
"What did I do to deserve you?" Qrow leans closer to you, you smile at him lovingly, "I should be asking that you've learned everything, and yet we're are still together."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

Within the next few moments, it was pure bliss for the both of you; it wasn't for pleasure; however, for love. That's what made your relationship genuine, he may have met people before you, and you did too, but he knew that you were the one for him.

Qrow finishes inside you, some of his semen leak down to your thighs, "You... Weren't wearing..." You try to say during pants, Qrow pulls out of you, "I know, but if you get pregnant, then we get married right away, and then you can't leave me."
You let out a tired laugh, "Who said I would leave you, I'll make sure to hunt you down if you leave me with your baby."
Qrow smirks at you as he kisses your cheek, "I love you."
"Love you too, my birdy." Both of you took a shower together with little complications in the way and got ready for the day.

Later in the day, a strong wind blows snow across the cloudy sky while three Mantas fly together, "All right, gather ‘round. Our mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower."
Sometime prior to flying in the Mantas, Clover stands in front of the central table in James Ironwood’s office, looking at a hologram screen that displays mission details, "The designated area is an abandoned Dust mine. Since its closure, the Grimm have moved in."
Two more copies of this screen are hovering above the table, being viewed by you, Qrow,  Ruby, and Jaune, "The good news is all that untouched Dust is still down there, too. Science team says they’ll need it for the first phase of their launch."

"Apologies for the mess and for holding onto your weapons for so long." Pietro enters a laboratory, followed by Teams RWBY and JNR, "The upgrades you requested were, uh… well, they were more than I anticipated."

"Atlas military Huntsmen are already hard at work clearing out the surrounding tundra. But recon has identified a powerful Geist that’s managed to evade destruction and take several lives." Uniformed Huntsmen are gunning down Grimm while the three Mantas fly past overhead, "After we increased our numbers, the Geist was smart enough to retreat into the mine itself, meaning it’s old and extremely dangerous."
Clover withdraws a compact Scroll and presses a button, causing the photograph of Huntsmen battling the Petra Gigas to take up the entirety of each screen, "This is our target."

"Your new weapons and armor should be as requested, but I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vytal Festival Tournament." Teams RWBY and JNR stand in front of a series of narrow shelves, each of which have cases on them. Nora shifts eagerly on her feet, letting out an excited giggle as she snatches up her case. Everyone else calmly picks up their cases, "There’s some additional enhancements I’d like to suggest. Oh, but for now, these should serve you well enough."
Ruby opens her case and smiles. Nora opens her case and looks amazed, pupils dilating and eyes shimmering from her excitement. Jaune opens his case, and his eyes widen.

The hologram screens above Ironwood’s table have been replaced with a 3D hologram map displaying the SDC mine, "The mine was a labyrinth back in the day. There’s all sorts of tunnels and chambers the Geist can move between, so if we’re gonna kill this thing, we’ll have to split up and corner it. Lieutenant, my apologies, but you have to sit out on this one."

You frown, "And why is that?"
"The Doctor is preparing something for you, and I'm afraid that you will be placed on stand by until further notice."

"Is it because I'm on the blacklist?"
"More or less, but with your connection with the Grimm, if anything happens to you more, Grimm won't be our only issue."
You sigh at this, Qrow places his hand on your shoulder, "Just for this mission, okay?"
You smile at Qrow, giving him a nod, "Okay."

Jaune sits on a bed, looking at his open case before sadly looking down at a scrap of red fabric in his hands. He caresses the fabric with his thumb and sighs. As he hangs his head, a few locks of hair move in front of his eye, and he brushes them away with a frown, "General Ironwood says you’ve seen your fair share of combat."
"Just like you, they were trained by me back in Beacon. Every since they faced what lies beyond what an average Huntsman sees."

"I trust your words, and I trust that man with my life, so tomorrow, I’ll be trusting you all, too."

Inside Ruby’s case is a neatly folded outfit. She happily pulls out the new cloak that rests on top of the stack. Team RWBY’s Manta soars through a cloud and opens its side door, with Team RWBY standing in the doorway wearing their new outfits, "Let’s make it happen, people."

Team RWBY look at each other, smiling. Yang chuckles, and Ruby nods. The four leap from the Manta, with Ruby immediately using her Semblance, laughing as she falls. She draws Crescent Rose, changes it to scythe form, stands on it, and begins firing it, using the recoil to slow her fall. Weiss makes her way downward while leaping back and forth between glyphs, before launching herself toward the mine and summoning her Arma Gigas’ arm and sword. She then uses a glyph to send herself onto the sword and slides down the blade.

Blake draws her newly-repaired katana, shifts it into sickle form, and throws it, hooking it onto one of the metal structures outside the mine entrance. She then uses it to swing from building to building. Yang freefalls, laughing as she does so, before firing at the ground and flipping to land on her feet. She slides across the snow between two minecart tracks and is joined by Ruby, Weiss, and Blake when she comes to a stop. Harriet lands nearby with a slight bounce, tucking and rolling. Marrow lands on his boomerang, rides it across the snow and leaps off of it, causing it to fly through the air and then return to him. The boomerang shifts into rifle mode when he catches it.

Team JNR’s Manta soars overhead toward the mountain. Inside the ship, Elm and Vine look at JNR and prepare to jump, "This is my favorite part!"

Vine steps out of the ship, while Elm leaps backwards. Ren hops out, followed by a laughing Nora. Jaune takes a deep breath, gets a small running start and leaps out. He dives for a moment, then deploys his shield while activating its new Hard-Light Dust upgrade. The shield begins acting as a hang glider, with the sudden slow in momentum causing Jaune to yelp. He then drifts over to the cliff, before turning his shield downward and using another Dust upgrade to create an outward burst that cushions his landing. Standing alongside Nora and Ren, Jaune draws his sword, "Haha! Perhaps you kids won’t get yourselves killed after all!"

Elm enters a tunnel, while Jaune looks disappointed, and Nora pouts, "She meant that as a compliment."

Qrow and Clover slide down a sheer icy incline, landing on a cliff just outside of a tunnel opening. Clover activates a communication device in his ear while Qrow brushes off his new outfit, "This is Alpha squad. LZ’s clear. Proceeding on foot."

At the bottom of the mountain, Team RWBY rest their fingers against their own communicators, listening to Clover, "You’ve all got fancy new Scrolls, so don’t forget to use ‘em. Keep your eyes and ears open. I want an update if you encounter the target. Alpha out."

While Clover speaks, Blake brings out her new Scroll, deploying the hologram screen from the small device. Once Clover finishes speaking, Blake’s left cat ear twitches, and she looks ahead of her, "Huh?"

Yang, who was staring at Blake, looks side to side. Realizing that she is the one Blake is looking at, Yang poses awkwardly and waves, "Uh, sorry, just not used to the new hair yet."

Blake blushes and self-consciously brushes her hair back, "Is it… bad?"
"No! No. It’s good. Great, even!"

Marrow and Harriet watch the awkwardness from nearby, "Man, I did not sign up to be a babysitter."
"Yeah, well, the rest of us babysit you all the time."

Harriet walks away, and Marrow crosses his arms and pouts, following her, "Hmph!"

Weiss wipes the snow off of a piece of metal, revealing the Schnee Dust Company logo. She looks down at it with a frown and lets out a small, sad groan. Harriet and Marrow head into the mine entrance, with Team RWBY following at a distance. Ruby comes to a stop, shivering with her arms crossed across her chest, "Oh, it’s freezing out here!"

Weiss stops, and Blake and Yang soon stop, as well, "Without heating or projected Aura, the cold of Solitas can kill you in a matter of hours."
"I suddenly don’t feel as bad about leaving Oscar behind."

"Can we talk about that again?"

Ruby glances over at Harriet and Marrow, who have gone ahead to the opening of the mine, "What about it?"
"We’re really not gonna tell Ironwood about what happened to Oz? What we learned about Jinn? About Salem?" Yang hesitates for a moment, "About (Y/n)?"

"We are. We will. But you saw how things looked when we flew into Atlas."
"The General’s heart seems to be in the right place, but that doesn’t mean we should trust him yet."
"We need to play along for a while before we make any major decisions."
"Okay. How did Oscar feel about that? Or (Y/n), she is a part of this... This is her life we are talking about."

As she asks her question, Yang looks over at Ruby, raising an eyebrow. Ruby lowers her eyes a little, thinking back to her conversation with you, "I've known James for a long time, I have a feeling that we should tell him soon, I'm afraid that if wait too long he may result in something horrific. I won't say anything unless you do, you hold the lamp as of now I follow you." Ruby looks down with a sigh.

Qrow and Clover walk through a long tunnel with different colors of Dust veins in the walls, "Gotta say, I’m still not really used to working with other Huntsmen in the field."

"But you were on a team before, weren’t you?"
"Long time ago. I just found working alone tends to be for the best, that was until recently, (Y/n) had stood by my side even when I didn't deserve it."
"Well, (Y/n) always brings the best in people. Atlas wouldn't be where it is now without her. You should be careful with her, I know we have different perspectives of her, but she always seemed different from everyone else. A long time ago, the General said something to her; I would never forget how she looked after. Then the next day, she was gone. Out of everyone in the Military, (Y/n) is the only one I genuinely care about, she connects with everyone in a certain way, and you hold a special place to her."

Qrow looks down, remembering the events that took place at Argus, distracted, Qrow slips and falls forward, but Clover catches his arms and pulls him back up. Qrow frowns, while Clover walks away, using his communicator, "Alpha here. Give me an update."

"The connecting ice tunnels seem clear. We should be approaching the actual mine any minute now." Vine, Elm, Jaune, Nora, and Ren walk through an ice tunnel, which has metal arches supporting it. While Nora and Jaune are smiling, Ren is frowning, "This is so exciting! It feels like we’re an actual Huntsman team!"

Nora fidgets with her hands a little, then looks at Ren with her hands clasped beside her face, "I, um… like what you did with your outfit, Ren."
"We should probably stay focused on the mission."

Nora stops, her smile fading, while Ren continues walking forward, "Oh. Okay."

Jaune stops next to Nora, smiling cluelessly at her, "I like your outfit, too." She looks at him with an annoyed expression, "Hmph!" Nora walks away, and Jaune adopts a confused frown and follows her.

"Bravo checking in. Hit a bit of a snag." Harriet, Marrow, and Team RWBY arrive at a wall of boulders in the main mine tunnel, "There’s been a cave-in in the main entrance. Not sure if it’s recent or was caused by the original accident." Blake suddenly pauses, her ears perking up, and eyes widening. She looks all around her. "Either way, we’ll have to do a little problem-solving."

"Understood. Let us know if you need anything."

Yang looks at Blake and uncrosses her arms, "You okay?"
"I just realized where we are. This mine was closed after an explosion."
"I remember this disaster. Or rather, I remember how furious it made my father."

Blake and Yang look at Weiss, who grips her wrist, looking away. She then approaches Blake, "I wish I could take back the years of pain my family has caused the Faunus and all of my complacency in it."

She crosses her arms, and Blake rests her hands on Weiss’ shoulder, giving a small smile. Marrow approaches the two, "This society is set up for Faunus to be at the bottom, and humans are willing participants. They benefit from doing nothing to help us."

Blake looks past Marrow at a large case labeled 'SDC.' "But there are still those who actively abuse us. Anyway, I didn’t come over here looking to solve systemic societal issues. Harriet found a gap in the rubble we think one of you could fit through, ideally someone with a knack for seeing in the dark."

He looks at Blake, who seems lost in thought. She soon snaps back to reality and looks at Marrow, "O-oh. Of course."

Yang looks around and then frowns, "Mm…" Yang walks forward. Blake makes her way through a crevice between boulders, drawing her katana once she has room, "All right, Blake. Take a look around."

She shifts her katana into sickle form, ready to fire her gun, "Is there any Dust in the immediate area?" Blake looks around her, "Mine carts… debris… no Dust, though."

"Great, then it should be safe to blast our way through."

"Okay. Heading ba-" Blake yelps as a Geist suddenly swoops down and reaches for her. She reflexively uses her Semblance and then jumps into a back handspring while the Geist swipes its claws at her clone. Immediately upon landing on her feet, she begins firing at the Geist. Harriet, Marrow, and Blake’s teammates look at the boulder pile with widened eyes, "Damn it. Blake, stand back."

Harriet deploys her weapon onto her arms and blasts through the boulder. As soon as the rock is cleared, Ruby, Weiss and Yang run forward, weapons drawn. The Geist moves back and looks, then flies away down a tunnel while Blake continues to shoot at it, "Don’t let it get away!"

Team RWBY run after the Geist but are soon stopped by a Centinel burrowing its way out of the ground in front of them, "Huh?" The four stare at the Grimm as it makes its way up from the ground and looks at them. The Centinel lunges at Yang, who yelps and shoots it directly in the mouth. It throws its head back with a pained squeal, then looks at Yang with a hiss, its wound dripping with green fluid. It recedes into the ground, and more Centinels come out from the floor and walls all around them, hissing and screeching. Team RWBY watches with wide eyes, "That’s disgusting."

Team RWBY gets into battle-ready positions. Ruby zooms away with her Semblance, while Weiss and Blake charge forward. Ruby slams into a Centinel, while Blake and Weiss slash at more of the Grimm. Harriet punches, and Marrow and Yang shoot. Two Centinels get ready to attack Yang, who readies her weapons and repeatedly punches them each in the head. A slight “beep”-like noise is emitted with each hit, as she attaches small devices to the Grimm. She hops away while firing two more devices at the Grimm and then thrusts her arms backwards, causing all of the devices to beep rapidly and then explode.

Weiss uses Myrtenaster to send an ice crystal at a Centinel, while Ruby beheads another with her scythe. However, the Centinel head, which still has a few legs attached, is still alive. Ruby smirks and engages Crescent Rose’s upgrade, which makes the scythe head rotate 180 degrees. She fires the rifle component while swinging her weapon, slashing and finally killing the Centinel head. She then rotates the scythe head again and slams it down to the ground, steadying her weapon to be parallel with the ground, and begins firing the rifle component. Ruby gasps as Marrow jumps ahead of her.

Marrow guns down a pair of Centinels, then shifts his weapon into boomerang form and throws it. The boomerang bounces off a wall and flies against the back of a Centinel, before returning to Marrow, who has leaped into the air. He slams the boomerang’s blade down on the Centinel, cutting it in two and killing it. Ahead of Marrow, a pair of Centinels twist around each other and head for him. He holds out his hand and snaps his fingers with a smirk, "Stay."

The two Centinels suddenly slow to a stop. Marrow holds his pose, while Harriet speeds over to the Grimm, trailing electricity. She brushes her nose with her thumb and smirks before grabbing the two Grimm and slamming them to the ground. She then straightens up and uses her communicator, "This is Bravo! We found the target, but it fled deeper into the mine. Engaging Centinels!"

In the ice tunnels, Elm, Vine, and Team JNR listen to Harriet’s report, "Let’s pick up the pace!"

The group runs over to a decline in the tunnel, and Elm, Vine, and Jaune jump sliding along the ice. Nora smacks Ren, sending him down the decline with a small shout, and then follows, laughing. Below, the ice tunnel gives way to the Dust mine, and three Centinels begin burrowing out of the rock, "Contact!"

Vine deploys his Semblance to grab onto the walls of the ice tunnel, stopping himself. Elm stomps on the ice, deploying her own Semblance to root herself to the spot. Jaune, Nora, and Ren continue sliding past the two, Nora laughing with her hands in the air.

As they approach the bottom, Jaune deploys his shield’s Hard-Light barrier and stabs the ice with his sword to slow himself. He then slams his shield down, using Dust to send out a blast that knocks the Centinels back. Catching up to Jaune, Ren leaps into the air and activates his weapons’ upgrade - his guns fire their blades at one of the Centinels, with wires keeping the blades tethered to the guns. He pulls himself to the Centinel and slams his feet into it to knock it down and fires his guns at it. Another Centinel rises up behind him, only for Nora to slam Magnhild down on its head. The hammer emits a blast, allowing her to swing it backwards onto the remaining Centinel’s head. With all three Centinels dead, Vine and Elm slide down the ice to meet up with Team JNR, "A very… head-first approach."

Vine and Elm begin walking past Team JNR, who try to act confident, "Yeah, well, that’s just kind of our style."

As soon as the two Ace Operatives pass them, JNR relaxes their shoulders and sigh with relief.

Team RWBY, Harriet, and Marrow have whittled down the pack of Centinels to one remaining. Weiss raises Myrtenaster and prepares to charge, "One left!"
"I got it!"

Harriet speeds past both of them and plunges her fist straight through the Centinel, killing it. Ruby rises up from nowhere beside her, eyes filled with amazement, "Whoa! Your Semblance makes you super fast, just like me!"
"Very cool. Though, based on your reaction time, I’d say I’m a little faster."

Clover calls in over their communicators, "This is Alpha! We’ve engaged the target!" Qrow repeatedly fires at the Geist, which swerves and spirals around in the tunnel, avoiding the bullets, "All squads head toward our position!"

Clover deploys his fishing rod and sends the hook out at the Geist, just barely missing it. The Geist swoops into a giant chunk of ice with a minecart embedded in it and rises up, gathering more ice, rocks and metal to form its body. Clover runs forward to combat it, while Qrow stands back and observes. Qrow notices a chunk of ice pressing against a metal support beam, steadily pushing the beam off of the tunnel wall, "Wait, stop!"

Clover turns to look at Qrow, then notices the beam, which falls and lands between Clover and the Geist. The impact creates a large cloud of dust, and when the cloud settles, it is revealed that the ground beneath the Geist collapsed. Clover looks down the hole, frowning, while Qrow runs up beside him, "Darn it." Clover uses his communicator, "Target escaped, last seen headed east."
"This is why I should have came." Your voice called out through the communicator, "Stay put (Y/n). I'll protect your boyfriend and kids." Clover answers back, Qrow speaks up, "You call her by her name?"
"She doesn't like it, but for some reason, if I do, she listens, and thanks for the call-out. That could have been bad."

"I wouldn’t thank me. My Semblance brings misfortune. Sometimes I can’t keep it under control."
"That so?"

Qrow looks at Clover, who is looking at him with a slight smile. Clover checks his Scroll, then looks up at a bent support beam next to the hole in the ground, "Well, hey, don’t beat yourself up about it."

He casts his line to wrap around the beam and jerks it down, and the beam pulls a large amount of rock down with it. He then turns to Qrow with a smile.

"(Y/n) is the reason I unlocked mine. My Semblance is good fortune. Lucky you, huh?" Clover walks on ahead, using his communicator, while Qrow stares at him.

"Charlie, Bravo, you should be able to cut off the target at the heart of the mine. Qrow, and I won’t be far behind." Qrow looks away, then hurries after Clover.

Team JNR, Elm, and Vine exit their tunnel onto a raised walkway in a giant mine chamber filled with Dust veins and huge Dust crystals. Raised minecart rails, walkways and stone arches span across and around the edges of the chamber. As Ren comes to a stop, his foot slides across the ground, and the dust particles he kicks up drift slowly into the air. A bead of sweat drips from Jaune’s forehead and evaporates upon hitting the ground. Team RWBY, Harriet, and Marrow arrive in the same chamber at the bottom level. Ruby looks up toward JNR, "Guys!"
"Everyone use caution. This room is highly active with Dust energy. Triggering it could ruin the launch site."

"And vaporize us. How is that always second with you?"
"I thought the target was supposed to be in here."

A low rumbling noise from above causes everyone to look up. The Petra Gigas Geist is clinging to a chunk of ice on the ceiling. It turns to look down at everyone, showing purple Dust crystals embedded in its body. It jumps down from the ceiling, crashing through a stone arch on its way to the ground in front of Team RWBY, "It added Dust to its body? How are we supposed to-"

Harriet speeds past her, and Marrow follows suit. Elm jumps down from the cliff and runs toward the Petra Gigas, as well, "Elm!" Vine reaches out with his Semblance, wrapping an Aura arm around one of the Petra Gigas’ legs. With his other Aura arm, he reaches behind him, grabs onto a support beam, and pulls. Elm runs over to the leg, stomps to root herself in place with her Semblance, and grabs onto the leg.

"Vine!" Vine lets go, leaps off the cliff, and uses his Semblance to swing onto a minecart bridge. He then uses his Semblance to grab onto one of the Petra Gigas’ arms and pull.

"Marrow!" Marrow throws his boomerang at the exposed Geist arm between pieces of ice and rubble, severing it. A Dust crystal flies out from the released rubble, and Marrow’s eyes widen, "Huh?"

The crystal falls toward the ground, and Marrow catches his boomerang, "Harriet!" Harriet charges her Semblance and then speeds after the crystal, maneuvering around falling rocks. She runs up a rock, jumps off the side of a raised walkway, and catches the crystal in mid-air, landing on another walkway. Teams JNR and RWBY watch the Ace-Ops in amazement as they continue fighting. Marrow cuts off the Geist’s other arm, sending another Dust crystal flying through the air, "Crap!"

The crystal is caught by Clover, who just arrived with Qrow. Clover chuckles, "What would you guys do without me?"

He tosses the crystal to Qrow, who looks at him with an eyebrow raised. Clover salutes to Qrow and jumps backward off the cliff. Harriet speeds around the Petra Gigas’ feet, while Vine swings himself around and punches the Petra Gigas in the chest. Harriet speeds to the middle of the room, whistles, and waves at the Petra Gigas, then speeds away when it tries to hit her. Elm takes this opportunity to slam her hammer onto the rock, composing part of the Petra Gigas’ arm. The rock becomes stuck, and as the Petra Gigas struggles to pull it up, Marrow severs its arm once again.

Clover lands on the ground deploy his fishing rod and run over to the Petra Gigas. He jumps off its leg, launching himself into the air. He bumps his clover pin with his thumb, swings his pole, and pulls on the fishing line, directing it to wrap around the Geist’s mask and hook onto it. Team RWBY’s eyes widen in amazement, and Clover pulls, forcing the Geist out of the ice block. Harriet runs into position and uses her Semblance to launch straight up into the air, punching the Geist with her weapon, killing it. As purple Dust crystals begin raining down, the Ace-Ops catch them. One crystal is sent flying through the air on the other side of the chamber, "Harriet!"

Harriet uses her Semblance to speed across the room, but she has to maneuver around the falling ice and rocks. The crystal comes close to hitting the ground and with Harriet mere feet away. Suddenly, a red blur flies past, taking the crystal with it.

Surprised, Harriet tumbles and stops. Ruby deactivates her Semblance and falls to the ground in a sitting position, hugging the large crystal tight. She opens her eyes and laughs. Harriet walks over and pulls her to her feet, "Thought you said your Semblance was like mine."

"It… is?"
"I’ve seen other speed Semblances before, but that was different. I think there’s more going on than you think."

"Wait until she sees what she can do with her eyes." Blake laughs. Qrow jumps down to the ground next to Clover, who puts his weapon away.

"Lucky catch, huh?"
"Hm. No. I’d chalk that one up to talent."

Ruby and Nora begin celebrating on the other side of the chamber, with Elm holding Ruby up on her shoulder, "Atlas Control, this is Clover. Mission accomplished."

"This is Queen, head out and sending over to your position." Inside of an Atlas cargo sat you next to James and Winter. A silver chain was wrapped around your waist; you had received a new weapon from Pietro similar to your first one; however, it contained gravity dust.
Winter faces you, "Queen?" She began to take notice of your aura; it was powerful yet contained. You did resemble a Queen, the type who would move without a King.

End of Vol. 7 Chapter 3

I'm sorry!
I was supposed to have this since last week; however, I got into some complications with someone.
I had this story on hold since 2018 until publishing it a year ago, and this someone decided to argue with me about this story recently about taking her idea that she made up two months ago.
Well, I'll be updating a little less from now on, Sundays and Thursdays will be my new update days!

Michaelis~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
390 22 5
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
77.8K 1K 36
Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members the life of a unlicensed hunter comes at a...
701 29 14
Two children find themselves lost in a dangerous world. They must take care of each other and hope they are never discovered by the forces that have...