Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

By ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... More

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[24]

252 13 12
By ZeninaD

***

[ Gotham's Freak Club ]

Flying Grayson: last month, the magazines had kept focused on the Waynes and the Luthors.

The Walking Dead: and more specifically on Tim Drake and Irina Luthor.

Flying Grayson: yup, check this out. These are the September issues of two of Gotham's most popular magazines.

The Walking Dead: damn, she's hot. I don't know about Gotham but after this issue, the male population would have been taken by storm and fallen head over heels for her.

Demon Spawn: and look at Drake, on the other hand.

Demon Spawn: such a shame. He looks like he's posing for the school's yearbook.

Timmy's Girlfriend: what's wrong with him, Damian? He looks great.

Demon Spawn: by your standards of course he does. Because as far as I know you have little to no standards, proven by the fact that you're dating Drake.

The Walking Dead: now that was rude, Damian.

Demon Spawn: do NOT expect me to apologize.

***

The Walking Dead: me and my bro ready to rock at the Fall Gala.

Timmy's Girlfriend: both of you look really handsome. Bet all the girls will lose their hearts to you both.

Flying Grayson: appreciate the compliment.

The Walking Dead: and here we have Tim.

The Walking Dead: though this is not his outfit for the day I guess. He just returned from the last minute arrangements.

Timmy Toes: it has been such a tiresome job. The only highlight was that I accidentally met a friend.

Timmy's Girlfriend: you met Mathias?

Timmy Toes: I did. Invited him to the event as well.

Flying Grayson: your friend looks way too happy.

Timmy Toes: well he is that sort of person. A complete walking sunshine.

Flying Grayson: and look at our lovely baby bro.

Timmy Toes: oh my God, thank you so much, I needed this picture. Now I can't wait for Dami's birthday so that I can have my revenge.

Flying Grayson: you'll have to wait for one whole year, buddy.

The Walking Dead: is he dead though?

Timmy Toes: no, I'm not that lucky.

Flying Grayson: looks like he's trying to get some beauty sleep right before the event starts.

***

Demon Spawn: who the fuck took my picture?

Demon Spawn: I swear, Grayson, take this down right now or else you will have to suffer consequences!

Demon Spawn: as for you, Drake, at least I look classy when I sleep. This is you sleeping at multiple occasions.

Timmy's Girlfriend: oh my goodness...

Timmy Toes: you take pictures of me while I sleep? That's so fucking messed up, Damian, I'm going to call the cops on you. You stalker!

Flying Grayson: nobody's calling the cops. I think just my presence would suffice.

Demon Spawn: I'm not a stalker, Drake, you just happen to look ridiculous while you sleep so I couldn't help it.

The Walking Dead: because when he does fall asleep, he's usually been deprived of it for so long that he just collapses. So it's not his fault really.

Timmy's Girlfriend: you've got to set a time table, Tim, you can't go sleep deprived for long. It will affect your health.

Timmy Toes: I try but it always ends up otherwise.

Demon Spawn: don't sleep.

Demon Spawn: maybe you'll die in the end.

Timmy Toes: that was so fucking cold, Damian.

Demon Spawn: because I so fucking hate you, Drake.

***

[ T <•> I ]

I: so its the day of the Gala at last.

T: yup...

T: I'm nervous.

I: don't be. Everything will go smoothly and it will all be just as you planned.

***

I: you know what, I decided to wear off white after all.

T: I bet you will look absolutely stunning.

I: you'll see that for yourself, darling.

***

T: you look gorgeous.

T: I can't keep my eyes off you.

I: you look really handsome too, princess.

***

I: tell you what, just fuck the press. I can't do this whole pretending anymore.

T: Irina, are you sure?

I: let them wag their tongues all they can. All I want right now is a dance with you.

T: just one dance?

I: I don't know, let's dance the night away.

T: I still want you to be very certain of this. There will be no going back after tonight.

I: I don't want to go back.

I: I just want you, Tim.

I: so fuck the press and get your ass down here this instant.

***

[ R <•> J ]

J: I don't really recall how the Gala went but this is what I woke up to.

R: the picture looks nice but it's probably taken from an overhead view. Like a drone camera. That's why its pixelated and not good quality at all.

R: at least The Scene got in a recognizable picture.

J: is it really them? Tim and the Luthor girl?

R: one hundred percent.

R: you missed out on everything, Jay. And I was telling you not to get completely wasted because of this. If you had been sober, you would have enjoyed the scenes that were created at the Gala.

R: check the internet and you'll see.

J: holy shit, it's full of Timmy and Luthor's daughter.

J: this really did turn out into a scandal.

R: exactly. The press has gone wild. Even I have received a lot of interview requests so just imagine how many the two lovebirds would have gotten by now.

J: but what about Ren?

R: have you seriously not figured it out yet?

J: figured out what?

J: wait...

R: Irina Luthor is Ren.

***

J: I knew it! I fucking knew it!

J: and the two didn't even let us suspect...

J: that's exactly why they start blushing like lovestruck cherubs each time the press mentions them together.

J: the stealthy little Romeo and Juliet.

J: or not Romeo and Juliet, that ended in a tragedy.

R: calm down, Jay, it looks like you're having a stroke.

J: why would I not?

J: my Babybird decided to go public with his secret relationship and he didn't even tell me!

J: and now I'm just finding out about it through magazines. Through the fucking press. But not from Tim himself.

J: I feel betrayed.

J: ah the bitter pain of being tricked... The agony of not being trusted enough by my own little brother... I feel absolutely devastated!

R: I can hear you screaming in disappointment and even Alfred is getting concerned for you so shut the fuck up.

J: I have been left out! How can I shut the fuck up?

R: fine then. I'm coming to tape your mouth shut.

J: don't you dare, Dickybird.

R: then do us all a favor and stop making such a lot of noise.

***

J: where is Babybird though?

R: he disappeared with his girlfriend last night.

J: and he hasn't been back yet?

R: nope.

J: does the press know where they are?

R: Timmy really pulled a number on everyone because absolutely no one knows where they are.

J: well they can't be at Luthor Mansion.

R: exactly.

J: can you not figure out?

R: tell you what, Jay, just leave them be. They need some time to themselves which hasn't been possible due to all the ruckus the press has been creating.

J: I know...

J: but he could have at least told me.

J: also the two stole away all my spotlight.

R: oh no, you and Helena have been in the news too.

R: but you didn't end up with a front page shot.

J: that sucks, man.

J: but this picture is lovely though.

R: just one question, where did you get that bow tie from? You weren't wearing it earlier.

J: my girlfriend gave me a present and I couldn't refuse.

R: you know what, you two are truly soulmates.

J: aw thank you.

R: because the presents you both give are absolutely random.

J: take that back right now, Dick, I'm warning you.

R: or else?

J: just you wait and see.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.7K 54
~ Coffee And Liquor Series: Book 1 ~ "There's only one person in Gotham whose caffeine addiction is that bad. Of course, I know who you are." "And yo...
20.9K 1.2K 33
"You know that I have always tried to save you, But deep down I know you're my savior too." [Book 2] [Timothy Drake] [Started: 04/24/2020] [Completed...
4.7K 184 24
Another of these full trigger warnings. I don't own DC and all that jazz...so yeah enjoy. Sorry if it sucks. Started 07/24/2020
43.3K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...