Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Thirteen: Little Things

655 6 6
By XxDareToDream13xX

I'm really sorry for leaving you guys on two terrible cliff hangers ! D:

So here are the answers to all your questions! :D

Enjoy!

==================================================

2012 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter Thirteen: Little Things

~*~

The acceleration of my heart took off to a new speed record, my breath caught in my throat and I had to try and hold back a loud sob as I took in the scene before me.

One boy, the one who had me falling harder and harder for him every single minute of every single day and the one boy that caused nightmares to plague my dreams, the boy that caused my fragile state.

They were yelling and screaming at one another, the sound of flesh hitting flesh, bones fracturing, insults and colourful expletives tore through my heart as I tried to find my voice.

"No!!" The scream ripped it's way out of my throat and echoed through out of the empty streets. What happened afterwards almost made my heart bleed.

Twelve hours earlier . . .

The shrill sound of the bell brought me out of my dazed state and I lifted my hand onto Liam's shoulder, tugging him backward. He tried to shake me off, but I held tight. He looked back at me with slight exasperation. What was he going to do to Heath? Stare him down?

"Come on, Liam. Let's go to class." I murmured, taking my hand away and intertwining our fingers. His resolve crumbled and he sent one more glare at the smirking boy in front of me. Trying desperately to hold in his anger, he shoved his way as nicely as possible through the crowd, dragging me behind him, and pushed the doors open.

"Liam," I said getting his attention as he sped down the filled halls. He spun around so quickly it almost made me topple over. "You're going the wrong way." I muttered. His gaze softened and he pulled us out of the traffic and into a small space near the lockers. He kept his eyes trained on me, but I focused on his white-knuckled grip that was closed around my upper arm.

He focused his eyes on where mine were and immediately let go. "I'm sorry, I just - seeing him here just makes me so angry." He growled, glaring at the ground. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist hesitantly. I smiled up at him and loosened one of my arms to cup his strong jaw.

"Don't worry about him. Please." I whispered, noticing the eery silence. He smiled and put his hand over mine in a loving grip. I felt like melting right there. He leaned down, a mere whisper away from my lips, teasing me. I leaned that little space closer and just as our lips touched the sound of someone clearing their throat made me pull away swiftly with wide eyes.

There stood the Principal a look of indecision on his face. I discreetly let my fingers trail to Liam's where I linked them together, although this made the Principal's eye twitch.

"Summer, I'd like to see you in my office." He boomed, making me take a small step back. He looked over at Liam pointedly and then sneered at our joined hands. "And you, please get to class before you are later then you already are. Come on, Summer." I went to let go of Liam's hand to follow him, but he pulled me back with a dark look on his face.

"What ever you have to say to Summer can be said to me." He assured, keeping a firm grip on my hand. The principal's eyes narrowed and he scoffed at my boyfriend.

"Excuse me, Mr Payne, but you are also new here and if I wasn't too careful you could be kicked out of here." He gritted out, a muscle in his jaw twitching.

I watched them glare at one another. Liam, why all the stare battles! Honestly!

"She needs me right now."

The Principal glanced at me before frowning at Liam. "It doesn't matter. Go to class."

If looks could kill, Principal Hales would be digging his own grave right now. Liam turned to me with a frustrated sigh and kissed me on the tip of my nose. "I'll see you in music, Sweeheart." He whispered as he walked backward, keeping our hands touching until he was too far and let go, spinning around to saunter into the class he was now late for.

Turning back, I frowned at Hales' back as I watched it retreat to his office quickly. I dawdled toward his office with my hands hanging limp by my side. Sigh. Let's just hurry up and get this over with.

"What did you want to talk about, Sir?" I asked as I took the seat on the other side of his desk in front of him. He pulled out a manilla folder and placed in front of me, making a gesture for me to look at it.

On the front read a name.

Heath Matthews

I dropped the folder as if it burned me and threw it in his direction. I threw my incredulous eyes at him and spoke in a frantic whisper.

"Why are you showing me this?"

He opened the folder silently, ignorning my question, and turned to the middle of the papers. My eyes widened at the produced article and I felt tears moisten my eyes, but I didn't let them fall, I didn't want to seem weak.

"H - how do you know about this?" I whispered, leaning in closer to inspect the words. There in front of me, laying on my principal's desk, was black and white evidence of my attack. There were quotes from my little black journal, there were people who witnessed Grace's verbal attack on me commenting on the situation confirming what raised suspicions had questions that apparently needed answering.

"There was staff present during the lunch where your secret was revealled." He said blankly. How could he be so calm about this?

"Why didn't they stop her?" I asked furiously, standing up so my chair fell back as I felt anger explode in my every nerve.

"They physically couldn't do anything. Plus, how were they to know she'd find something like that in there? For all they knew it could've been a measly crush on someone you had." I gaped at him. What an insensitive jerk!

"The reason I'm showing you this, Summer, is because we need your word of confirmation to ensure charges are made on this boy, so he doesn't harm another female again."

My sharp gaze flickered to him and I crossed my arms, leaning my hip against his desk. "Why did you let him back in the school?" I asked, ignoring his request.

He sighed and leant back in his chair. "Summer, we have to time to discuss -"

"I asked, why did you let him back in the school?" I repeated through gritted teeth. He blew out a frustrated breath and resumed his bored expression.

"We needed to see how he interacted with students. At the moment he hasn't done anything to any girl, or started any fights."

"It's been a day!" I exclaimed running a hand through my hair. I couldn't believe he was here! Of all people, he had to come back!

"Sit!" He bellowed, making me jump.

"No. And another thing, I'm not going to confirm anything, I'm not going to speak of this event again either. I want everything it to stay in the past, what ever happened is none of your business." I growled, moving toward the door.

"Summer! You can't just -" I didn't hear the rest as I slammed the door and stormed out of the receptionists office. Just as I was about to make my way to music, the shrill sound of the bell sounded and I reluctantly trudged my way to literature. I guess I had to wait until lunch to see Liam.

After two more hours of trying to with hold a much needed slumber, I tiredly walked into the cafeteria, ignoring the enormous group surrounding him.

"Hey," I whispered into Liam's ear as I sat beside him. Anna and Caleb, Jenny and Jay, and Saige and Dylan were in their own worlds as I sat down. I dramatically let my face fall to the table, very hard and painfully might I add, causing Liam to jump.

"Summer," he groaned, lifting my head off the table and rubbing my forehead. I smiled lazily at me and he returned it, but it was sadder.

"How'd it go?" He asked, sticking a fry in his mouth. Leaning my sore head on his soft and muscular shoulder, I stole a fry from his tray and gobbled it up.

"Alright. He just wanted to talk about what happened in the cafeteria all those weeks ago." I looked up at Liam and he frowned.

"Why?"

"Apparently he called the police and they have all the evidence for my attack, so they just need me to confirm it." I felt him tense under me and I didn't know why, maybe it was the mention of Heath attacking me?

"He should be locked up." He growled menacingly, keeping his voice low. He wound our fingers together, shifting me closer to him and he put a warm arm over my shoulder.

"I just want to forget about it, okay?" I asked lightly closing my eyes. "I'm so tired." I yawned earning an 'aw' from Anna, Jenny and Saige and chuckles from the guys. "I'm just going to rest ... my eyes. .. for -" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I let myself fall asleep.

"-you have no reason to be here!" I shot up in my seat at the voice and almost head-butted Liam straight in the face. I sent him a sheepish smile, but frowned when I noticed the dangerous glint in his eye as he stared at . . .

I turned my head to find Anna up in the face of my attacker. I leapt back ending up right in Liam's lap. His arms quickly snaked their way around my waist and held me firmly to him. My eyes shot up as Heath nudged Anna out the way earning a shove from Caleb. Caleb grasped Anna's hand and pulled her away from the table, against her will, leaving the cafeteria.

"Liam, what's going on?" I asked, noticing the eery silence in the cafeteria. Looking around, I realised there was no one here. Had the bell already gone?

"Listen here, Littlemore. I left school because of you once, but if you get me kicked out, I swear -"

"Finish that sentence and you'll regret it." Liam fumed from behind me. My eyes went wide and I quicly stood up, pulling Liam with me.

"Since I'm pretty sure the bell's gone, let's go to class. Come on." I pulled on his hand and he begrudgingly followed after I gave him my puppy dog eyes, much to his dismay.

The last bell sounded and I rushed out of the classroom in relief. I was glad to be out of there! The whole time I could feel Heath's penetrating gaze on me and I could feel the irritating prickle on my skin as it burnt me.

I sighed in relief as I saw Liam waiting by his car and I rushed over to him. It looked like he was texting, but I didn't know since he was facing away from me. I threw my arms around his neck and jumped onto his back with all my might. He almost toppled forward but thank the heavens he was kept on his feet by the car.

"Hey, Beautiful." He murmured as he looked up at my upside down face. I planted a kiss on his soft lips and he put me down. I grinned at him as he rolled his eyes.

"You're going to give me grey hair if you keep doing things like that." He sighed as he fingered a piece of hair dangling over his eyes. I reached up and ran my fingers throug his soft golden brown curls, relishing the feel of it on my hands. Sigh.

"If your hair goes grey, you're dying it again. I love your hair. You make me jealous." I pouted, keeping my fingers there. I could smell his shampoo as the wind ruffled his locks and blew the fragrance into my face.

He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on," he said, pulling back, making me reluctantly pull my hads away from him. "It's time to go home." He was about to walk around to the drivers side when he turned back around.

"How does a movie sound tonight?" He asked, hopping in the car. I smiled and nodded.

"Sounds great."

"Summer, Honey! Liam's here!" My mother called from the bottom of the stairs. I guess she had a habit of doing that now.

"Coming mom!" I shouted back, fixing my hair for the last time. I had decided to curl it and let it hang down past my shoulder blades. It actually suited me. I was also wearing a silky, red, halter neck dress that fell elegantly to my knees, accompanied by some dark red lipstick and red black flats to go with my black handbag. I grabbed my cell and purse, shoving them in the bag before running downstairs.

I let out a dreamy sigh as I saw Liam waiting at the bottom, looking up at me with awe and excitement on his face.

"You look stunning." He breathed as he grabbed my hand. I blushed and quickly pulled Liam to the door before any interrogations could begin from my mom and dad.

"Bye parents. I'll be back by 11." I announced.

"Bye Honey."

At that we entered Liam's car and took of to go watch . . . yeah. Paranormal Activity 3 . . .

I shivered just thinking about it. Scary things that jump out at me weren't exactly my fort...

"You cold?" Liam asked, fiddling with the dial of the heater. I shook my head and proceeded to look out my window. Watching each street light pass by, like the chapters in my life.

"Summer?" I looked over at Liam and realised we were at the cinema. "Are you sure you're not cold?" He asked getting ready to shed his jumper, which I had to admit looked really warm. I shook my head and smiled. I guess chivalry wasn't dead after all. And to prove my point even further he got out the car and ran around to open my door, offering a hand to help me out.

"Thank you, my kind man." I said with the best British accent I could muster.

"Only the best for you, my darling." He replied with a wink, with you know, a real British accent. Sigh.

"Come on," He said, reaching out for my hand which I took willingly. The sun was already setting as it neared around six o'clock and I couldn't help but feel this weird prickling sensation on the back of my neck. I lightly touched my neck with my unoccupied hand and rubbed the spot. Looking behind me, I spotted a figure dart across the shadows and I immediately looked forward once more. What was that? My heart was beating at an irregular pace, but I calmed myself a bit when we entered the cinema.

Whilst Liam went to grab the tickets, he gave me some money to grab a bucket of popcorn and a drink. After a quick kiss on the cheek, we parted ways.

"Hi, welcome to Senton Hill Cinema, what can I get for you today?" A teenage boy asked from behind the counter. Giving him a brilliant smile I looked around at the different lollies they sold.

"Umm, could have a large popcorn, large coke and a bag of plain skittles please? Ooh! And also a small packet of cotton candy please!" The guy nodded and told me the price, I gave him the money and he handed me my change. With my thoughts slightly occupied the extra coins slid through my fingers and plopped onto the floor.

"I'm sorry, miss." The boy said from behind the counter with wide eyes, bending down to look at the cash on the floor.

"No, it's alright." I waved him away, bending down to retrieve the spewed coins. In my haste to pick them, I noticed a figure dressed in a black hoodie, black jeans and boots trudge passed me with his head down. I slowly stood, sliding the change into my bag and waited for my order. Just as everything started stacking up, Liam came to the rescue, raising an eyebrow at my selections.

"What?" I asked innocently, grabbing the cotton candy and skittles. "I have cravings." His eyes went wide, but I could tell he was joking as he held up his hands.

"You're not pregnant are you?"

I laughed and walked foward, but something stopped me. Obviously there was no way I could be pregnant since we'd never gone far enough to make that happen. Did he want to further? We'd never spoken about bringing our relationship to the next step, but it made me anxious to know what he thought. I mean, he was this amazing guy, but honestly, he's still a guy.

As if sensing my sudden change of thoughts he grabbed my shoulders and brought his lips to mine for a brief peck.

"I'm not going to rush you." I felt my shoulders stoop in relief at his whispered words. He straightened and grabbed my hand with his own. "Come on, let's see how scary this thing really is."

I sloppily followed behind him, trying unsuccessfully to convince him to go see some other movie that didn't have anything supernatural in. Or paranormal for that matter.

I tightly gripped the popcorn bucket in my hand as the security camera footage turned to 3:12 A.M, the little girl that spoke with Toby the demon was out of her bed once more speaking to the invisible creature. I cringed as a rush of air went past her as the thing got angry. I shuddered.

I stopped focusing on the picture, but when I did let my eyes fall on the screen a loud thud sounded and I jumped. I stood up as the popcorn that was once in the bucket, now showered down on both Liam and I.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said in a rush already walking out.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Liam insisted getting ready to stand. I shook my head and motioned for him to stop walking.

"Watch the movie, I'll be back in a bit." I promised, sending a smile and grabbing my handbag. I waltzed out of the theatre and straight into the bathroom. I placed my handbag on the counter and looked in the mirror. There I stood in all my fake glory. I never looked this pretty but I felt the need to dress up anyway, Liam wanted a date and he got one.

I came in here, one: to get away from that horrifying movie and two: because I had so many thoughts swirling around my brain.

Like why in God's name did Liam choose me? Out of everyone?

I often pondered what would have happened if Liam never came into my life. Well, I knew I'd still be forever alone (love life wise), I would've gone solo in the concert and I probably would've had a major melt down when I saw Heath today.

But I had him with me, he was here and he was my handsome, sweet, caring, comforting, singing rock. And I could only hope he never realised how much better he could do, and yes, I am being selfish when I say that.

I noise behind me made me crane my neck to check the toilet stalls. All of them read vacant except for the one that sat directly behind me. I narrowed my eyes at it, before walking toward the door. I don't remember seeing anyone in here at all, when I first came in they were all vacant. I swear...

"My, my, Summer Littlemore, you certainly have outdone yourself tonight, haven't you." My heart skipped a beat, my breath caught in my throat and stopped in my walk. I almost at the bathroom door and could probably run for it, but for some reason my muscles were frozen.

"I see you've already picked another guy, didn't take long to get over me now, did it?" Heath asked with amusement as he circled me with his hands behind his back, like a general speaking to his soldier. I felt the slick dampness of sweat on my palms as I tried to keep my bearings straight.

But how could I?! I was trapped inside an empty bathroom with the guy that physically and sexually abused me!

"What do you want from me?" My broken voice betrayed my fear as it shook into a humiliating wither. He chuckled, a deep sound that was as menacing as I anticpated it would be.

"I wanted you to keep quiet. I wanted you to give me a good time. There are a lot of things I wanted." He stated through gritted teeth as he stopped moving and stared daggers at me. I gulped down the lump in my throat and felt the burning weight of my bag in my hand. My cell was right in there, maybe if I texted Liam...

"But you didn't keep quiet. I'm going to get kicked out of school, again." He growled, stepping forward threateningly.

"I didn't tell them anything, they wanted me to, but I refused. You've got to believe me!" I whimpered, bring my hands in a defensive position in front of me.

"It doesn't matter, how ever they found out. It was your fault." He bellowed rushing forward, stopping directly in front of me, a rush of wind followed him brushing my hair back messily. He trailed a finger lightly down my cheek, following the defined bone.

"I have to leave soon, Summer." He breathed next to my ear sending violent shivers down my back. "I won't be long." He said, before puling back and bringing his lips down on mine. I tried to push him away, but he held tightly to me, making a tear shed from my eye. Not again! I brought the only weapon I had close to me, my handbag, up to his face with all my strength and smacked it across his cheek. He stood stunned for a second, but I didn't linger to see his other reaction as I threw myself toward the door he had locked before.

The doors hit the wall beside it with a loud thud and I didn't stop to see if I left a gigantic hole to Narnia there, I just needed to run. The whole hallway was empty and there was nowhere I could see to go. When I heard his loud howl, I think it was my name he screamed, I bolted for the fire exit.Crashing through the double doors I fumbled as I fell down a step I wasn't expecting. I quickly gathered myself and stood, running for it, hearing echoing footsteps behind me. Remembering the bag in my hand, I fumbled in it, pushing the money aside in search of my phone. I whipped it out and noticed I was sprinting down a dark alleyway, but I didn't stop to observe. I dialled Liam's number I had memorised and hit the call button.

"Hello?" He whispered into the reciever.

"Liam!" I cried, my breathing came out in fast pants as I slowed down. "Liam, he's here, he's chasing me. I don't know what to do. I need to stop!" I yelled into the phone, turning down a dark street with no lamp posts.

"Crap. Where are you? I swear if he hurts you -"

"I'm in the alleyway outside the theatre, please hurry." I whispered as I circled behind a dumpster bin. I bit my lip as I tucked myself behind it, keeping myself tucked together, shivering when I saw a gigantic black spider only centimetres from my face. Ew.

I heard his footsteps before his voice, the spider immediately forgotten. "You caused me enough trouble, Summer. Come out." He drawled out, his slimy voice making me shiver violently. I was blinded by the mass of tears that assaulted my eyes. Blurring my vision as they endlessly tumbled over my cheeks, landing on the already damp ground beneath me.

The sounds of his steps coming closer made me alert and I pressed myself closer to the dumpster. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the end.

"You." I heard a menacing growl before shouting sounded and I was jolted from my numb state and back to the present. I wearily peaked around the corner seeing nothing so far, I came out fully and the acceleration of my heart took off to a new speed record, my breath caught in my throat and I had to try and hold back a loud sob as I took in the scene before me.

One boy, the one who had me falling harder and harder for him every single minute of every single day and the one boy that caused nightmares to plague my dreams, the boy that caused my fragile state.

They were yelling and screaming at one another, the sound of flesh hitting flesh, bones fracturing, insults and colourful expletives tore through my heart as I tried to find my voice.

"No!!" The scream ripped it's way out of my throat and echoed through out of the empty streets. What happened afterwards almost made my heart bleed.

I raced forward as Heath slowly dragged out the blood-crusted knife out of Liam's side. He fell to the ground in pain and before I could react, Heath took off down the alley, dropping his weapon on the streets.

I fell to Liam's side, my hands hovered over his body frantically, not knowing what to do first. Seeing my cell on the ground, I picked it up dialling 911 while I grasped Liam's hand in my own tightly.

"911. What's your emergency?"

"My boyfriend's been stabbed, it was a hit and run. Please, I need an ambulance, he's starting to burn up and I don't know what to do!" I said frantically, crying as his body convulsed from the pain in his side. He shook violently and sweat shone on his golden skin.

"Okay, ma'am, I need to know where you are."

"The alleyway behind the Senton Hill Theatre." I whispered, my eyes staying on Liam's pain-filled eyes.

"Okay, ma'am, there is an ambulance on the way. I need you to keep pressure on the wound to slow down his blood loss. Use some sort of material, the ambulance will be there soon." And with that she hung up.

I threw my phone onto the ground and ripped a massive amount of fabric from my silky dress and balled it up. I lifted up Liam's shirt carefully, letting my eyes fall on the bruised, ripped bloodied skin there. I gulped as I firmly pressed the material onto his wound, holding it there to try at stop the bleeding. He flinched when I touched it and swallowed hard. I breath was coming out in short gasps and I knew he was in immense pain right now.

I brought my hand up and brushed the hair out of his eyes, continuing that motion, running my hand across his sweatied forehead and into his damp golden locks. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"I know I haven't said this to you yet." I whispered against his lips and drew back a bit so we could look at one another. "But I love you."

His eyes went slightly wide at my confession and he opened his mouth, but his voice didn't appear to be working, which was completely understandable.

"Ssh." I shushed him, placing a finger on his lips. "You need to keep up your energy, please Liam." I pleaded feeling a traitor tear fall down my cheek and land on Liam's eyelid.

Before I could figure out what was happening, the ambulance turned up. But my eyes didn't move from Liam even as he was lifted onto the small table where they took out a lot of scary looking instruments.

Hands grasped me and pulled me away kicking and screaming.

"Liam! No! Let me go! I have to stay with him!" I cried as they pulled me away, even as he lifted a hand out to me. I couldn't get to him and the broken, confused look on his face broke my heart.

"He needs me! Stop, let go." I whispered, stopping my struggles and fell limp to the ground.

"You need to calm down." The nurse instructed me as I watched as they pushed Liam into the vehicle and closed the doors.

"Why can't I go with him?" I asked angrily as she ushered me toward another car that had shown up. We both climbed in and she smiled at me sadly, following the ambulance to the hospital.

"You're in shock and angry, you'll just worry your boyfriend and we need him to go to sleep, we can't have you in the way, Sweeheart."

Sweetheart.

I felt a stray tear fall down my face, but quickly brushed it away before the nurse could see it.

Only minutes later we arrived at the hospital and I jumped out the car door in a panic, following behind the emergency crew as they bustled Liam through the door. I could tell from where I was that he was unconscious.

"Excuse me, miss, but you can't come in here." One of the paramedics held up his hands to my shoulders and stopped my rush. I looked up at him with incredulous eyes.

"No!" I yelled, trying to push him away from me. "I need to be there with him. I need to know he's alright."

I started swinging useless punches at his chest and he let me before leading me over to a bunch of empty seats right outside the emergency room.

"You need to calm down, the doctor will be out as soon as there is a verdict." He assured, before re-entering through those doors with a key-card. Oh what I would do to have that magical key-card.

Finally caught up with the situation, I drew my knees up as I sat down on the floor instead, my head rests on my legs. I tried to labour my breaths as they came out at faster pants.

I couldn't believe this happened. My Liam was in there, my boyfriend was in pain now because of my psyco attacker took it out on him when he was trying to keep him safe. I heard footsteps approach but I didn't look up, I couldn't look up, too lost in my thoughts.

"Excuse me, ma'am. But these are some things that belong to your partner." The receptionist said with a warm smile, handing me Liam's cell, wallet and house key. I nodded and took the items out of her hands, hugging them close to me. They may only be small meaningless objects, but right now, all these little things mean a lot to me right now, it was as close as I could get to him.

I wish he was here right now, to comfort me, even though he's the one who's in pain and needs comfort and is the actual reason I need comfort in the first place. But nonetheless, only the warmth of his body, the tenderness in his voice and the worried glint in his eye can relieve from something like this and now, I don't know what will happen to him.

Micheal Buble's 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' started blaring from his cell and I jumped at the shrill sound. Looking down at the device with a small smile, I remembered how he'd changed his ringtone since he'd heard mine was his favourite artist, Micheal Buble.

I looked at the caller I.D and saw someone named 'Nialler' calling.

I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I asked in a timidly shy voice.

"Hi, this is Liam's phone, right?" I guy asked with an obvious Irish accent.

I closed my answered and choked out an answer. "Yes, but he's not... available at the moment."

"Is he alright?" He asked immediately, sounding panicked. I felt my tears begin to moisten my eyes once more and didn't want to speak.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this." I whispered to him, before hanging up the phone. I put the phone on the floor and rested my head on my legs once more letting my eyes close as more tears fell, burning my red-rimmed eyes.

I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Something was nudging my shoulder. I tried to slap it away, but it poked me again and I shot up. I peered around the white walls of the waiting walls in the hospital and the events from before all came rushing back to me. I looked over at the man clad in a white long cloak that had pens hooked to his front pocket, holding a clipboard in one hand. This must be the doctor. Wait. That doctor!

"Sorry to wake you up darling, but Liam's asking for you." He said quietly. My eyes went wide and I scrambled to my feet.

"He's alright?" I whispered, bringing my hands to my mouth in realisation. "He's alright!" I shouted, rushing over to the doctor and embracing him before thanking him profusely.

"Go right ahead." He said, before walking away. I stood before the door of Liam's room and suddenly felt conflicted. What if he hated me? It was my psycho attacker that could have easily killed him, I wouldn't blame him if he yelled and screamed at me and told me I had too much baggage for him to handle.

I placed my hand on the door hand and squeezed it until my knuckles began turning white. It's time to man-up... well woman-up I guess and just do it already. I slowly entered the room, keeping my eyes downcast, not wanting to see the look of anger and disappointment on his face.

"Summer." I heard his raspy, deep voice murmur sleepily. I looked up at his half lidded gaze and what he said next made my heart leap and a smile transform my face.

"I love you too."

~*~

Woo! Intense chapter!

I'm so sorry, I know I said Saturday/Sunday, but you know, new one direction song, work, school, new microphone recording thingo, my bestie is coming back from Adelaide!

It's been a long couple of days.

Anyway! I hope I made it up to you guys with the long chapter, and I  hoped you liked it!

You know the drill, yada yada yada

~Madison(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 305 15
Directionators and Directioners: terms known well in the fan fiction, tumblr, twitter, and internet world. Those are the two distinct groups surroun...
282K 2.9K 47
It's been almost twenty years since Liam has had contact with Harry, his ex-fiancé. He moved on and had a pretty good life. But one day, he decides...
29.9K 961 21
Bella Jackson and her boyfriend jack had been dating for 2 months. Bella was a good girl and had good grades. Jack was the hottest boys in school an...
86.8K 828 24
My Mum had always told me, "You're gonna find a good girl someday, Louis. It just takes time." Time is here, and time flies fast. Louis needs someone...