Being a Villainess is No Joke

By Junie25ComicLover

Adailia de Perinius, the prettiest and bitchiest person of the novel, 'A Lovely Girl' and the main villainess... More

1. Is this Heaven?!?
2. It's not Heaven...it's Hell
3. Acting Like Adailia
5. Prince Traashid and the Sunshine Boy
6. Still in the Library
7. Upto Something
8. Someone from the Previous Life
9. The Preparations for the Ball
10. The Ball
11. The Tsundere Mage
12. What was ThAt?!
13. Mind Your Own Business
14. Royal Academy
15. Benchmates
16. Adailia's Oppa
17. Dashi Run Run Run!
18. Chocolate
19. A Little Less Trash Today
20. Not Interested
21. The Competition
22. Too Close!!
23. The Guy Who Messed up My Life
24. Eye Candies and Drinks
25. You Stink
26. The Attack on the Orphanage
27. My Outburst
28. Radish & Rose
29. Acquaintance
30. I Almost Died....AGAIN!
31. Radish & Rose Meet Again
32. The Accidental Lip Bump
33. Mr. Dusty
34. She is a Mage!
35. Comfort
36. Radish & Ro- wait...THAT'S NOT ROSE!?!
37. The Empress Selection Contest
38. You Kidnapped the Wrong Protagonist...Not
39. Where is She?
40. Second Male Lead?
41. Flirty Much?
42. Feast
43. A Day on the Island
44. Find Me a Fiance
45. Emperor's Coronation
46. Aaannndd... The Plot is Messed Up
47. Surprise Surprise
48. A Failed Matchmaker
49. The Future Empress
50. Jelly Jelly
51. Goodbye
52. I Love You
53. I Love You Too
Epilogue
Fun Facts
The First 'Official' Date
The First 'Official' Date (2)
How Ajhussi Became a Reaper
When George Tries to Make Friends
Everything is Perfect.... at least for now
ANNOUNCEMENT

4. This Family is WeIrD

57.3K 2.2K 941
By Junie25ComicLover

"Morning Lia dear, did you sleep well, my little princess?"

"Uh- yes." Is stated simply.

Must be the father.

Only family members or lovers were allowed to call a noble by their pet name.

I walked around and took a seat in front of the man.

" Good Morning Anna." Said the couple.

"Good morning Archduke and Archduchess," Seanna said, smiling. She took a seat beside the Archduchess.

Now that I think about it Archduke and Archduchess had a good relationship with Seanna.

Their characters weren't that bad. Too bad the Archduke loved his daughter too much to accept her death and as a revenge declared a war against his own empire. Sadly he, his wife, the nobles who supported him and other thousands of people died in the war and war-related consequences.

When all were seated, the butler brought everyone breakfast.

It was a French-style breakfast, some pastries, croissant, tea and stuff.

I took a bite and held back a moan. Shit, this is so delicious. I usually skipped breakfast in my previous life or had a coffee at my workplace. This is awesome!!

I continued to eat as a normal noblewoman would rather than stuffing my face while the archduke and archduchess kept on talking about some imperial stuff. When they asked me something, I simply nodded or replied a 'yes'. I was absolutely clueless about what they were talking about.

When the breakfast was almost done the Archduke asked me, "Why are you so quiet today Lia?"

Uk- now what?

The fastest excuse I could think of was, "Uh- I am not feeling well today." And then rubbed my temples to add that special effect for them to believe me.

The Archduke's eyes widened and so did his wife's. They both stood up from their seats and rushed towards me saying, "Oh my God!! Sweetie, you should have told us before!!"

The Archduke turned to the closest butler, "Didn't you hear what she said??? What are you just standing there for?? Call the Royal doctor. NOW!!!" He screamed as the butler rushed off to I don't know where.

Okay......

Now.....

What the fuck is wrong with these people???????

Is this how a normal person is supposed to react??

"Came down. It ain't that-"

"Don't talk, what if your condition worsens?" Archduchess said, almost tearing up.

What kind of logic is that?????

"Is that why Lady Adailia was behaving so weird since morning?? Oh! How could I have not noticed!!!", Seanna said, her eyes welled up with tears.

Even you too?????

Then came a knight and lifted me up bridal style.

"Hey!! What are you-"

And then he plopped me down on a stretcher.

"Miss don't worry we'll save you." He stated (although his eyes were saying otherwise)

?????

The stretcher started moving and the archduchess was crying saying something like, "My poor baby."

Why are they exaggerating things??

Oh right.

I'm inside a novel.

And some novels are all about exaggeration.

Especially this novel.

I was led to my room and then plopped on my bed. Archduchess was crying as she said, "Hang in there."

I don't even know how to react anymore.

The doctor came in rushing, huffing badly after 10 minutes.

"I *huff* ran as *huff* fast as I could."

Clearly.

"Miss are you okay?" He asked still panting and sweating.

That's something I wanna ask you too.

"Why would I call a useless fellow such as yourself if she were to be fine!!! Of course, she is not OKAY!!!!"  Roared the archduke.

This family is insane.

"Ah- yes of course. Miss, how are you feeling?"

Like I'm losing my mind.

"Dizzy", I stated simply.

The doctor checked me with his Stethoscope and then pulled out a tiny bottle from his briefcase and handed it to me.

It was a syrup, an extremely stinky one.

"Now drink this miss and you'll feel all right." Said the doctor.

Ummm... There's no way I'll ruin the heavenly taste of the French breakfast on my tongue by drinking something that looks so poisonous for curing my fake dizziness.

But those people were not removing their eyes off me.

So I had to do something.

"Is that a fly over there?" I said, squinting my eyes to stare at nothing at particular.

Everyone's head snapped towards where I was looking and I quickly poured that shit in the plant pot that was beside my bed.

When everyone looked back at me, I quickly composed myself and pretended as if I just drank that medicine.

"Miss, there is nothing-"

"Oh, I think I must have hallucinated. Uh-my head." I said, quickly grabbing my head and lying down on the bed.

"Hallucinations? This is worse than I thought. Let me give you another dose."

I sat upright.

"No!!! There was a fly Okay!!!!" I practically screamed.

"But miss just sai-"

"The fly-fly--- FLEW out of the window."

"The windows are closed."

"Oh so tired! So dizzy!" I said and quickly pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes pretending to fall asleep.

I pretended to sleep for another half an hour till all the chaos was over.

The Archduke was cursing the doctor and Archduchess was crying while Seanna comforted her for like 15 minutes. Finally, both of them had to leave as they had some important paperwork to do. (They were the Archduke and Archduchess after all)

After everything was quiet, my brain started processing everything.

I tried to remember what Adailia acted like around her parents.

A spoiled brat.

I was supposed to act like a spoiled brat.

That's no big deal.

But the thing is I don't know anyone or anything in this world. And it's not like the book had a description of each character.

Then the idea struck me.

If I'm inside a book, I will use the book to get out.

There must be something in the Royal Library that could tell me why my soul crossed over to this world.

I'll check tomorrow.

For sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 577 55
A 20 year old girl suddenly died from an accident and reincarnated as a villain in a novel story?! What's this?! What happened? She was dumbfounded w...
66.3K 5K 31
**Unicode** ခိုင် နဲ့လျှောက်လှမ်းမှပုဂံမြေက အသက်ဝင်မယ်ထင်ပါရဲ့ .... ခိုင် နဲ့တွေ့မှပြုံးမိတဲ့ ကိုယ့်ကိုကိုယ်စိတ်ဆိုးမိပါရဲ့.... ခိုင် နဲ့တွေ့မှ ချစ...
61.4K 2.7K 47
I am Just a not-so-normal teenage girl who everyone thought was perfect in all way but the truth was I was only a tool---a puppet to both my father a...
221K 33 6
[ONGOING] *This version is the revamped version, with hopefully improved content! Abela reincarnated after a horrible murder by her abusive household...