𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven U...

By SQuartz_Universe

You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I... More

🎉ℛℯ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒫𝒶ℊℯ🎉
𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈
𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓉𝒽
𝒮ℴ𝓇𝓇ℴ𝓌
𝒮𝒽𝓎
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉
𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇
𝒜 𝒽𝓎𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹
𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒰𝓃𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ
𝒰𝓃𝒹𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 2
𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓉
𝒮ℯℯ𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹
ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

ℒℴ𝓃ℊ 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ

10.6K 132 554
By SQuartz_Universe

Request from Unphytri

-Teen Steven x Small Reader
Enjoy!!!

𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈

A very quiet humming song was heard from your lips, as you bobbed your heads to the sides.

A wide smile was formed on your lips as eyes were pratically watching every steps you took.

Hands were swaying back and front, like a normal person does.

But today, you seemed more energetic, so you used few of your energies and skipped towards Connie's house, which was your quiet and shy cousin.

You really liked to hang out with her, recently, she just got a new friend, Steven if it was not mistaken.

You have been such good friends with each other for the past several months, and you got to admit it, he is cute and chubby.

He looks like he was exactly pregnant, but you never mentioned it since you thought that was kind of sensitive topic.

But you still couldn't help yourself from teasing how small he is from yours, it was just like looking at small kids.

It was so adorable!

You swear that he will never grow, I mean like, he doesn't even have a neck!

But he looks super adorable like that, that's one of the things that you liked about Steven, to tease about his height.

The house of Connie you could see from far, making your smile widened as you ran towards her house and knocked on her door softly three times.

After few moments, the door got opened and revealed Connie with her long brown poofing hair, her free eyes which Steven had healed a few weeks back and her usual outfits for the day.

"Connie!" you cheered, embraced her tightly around your arms. She smiled and hugged back your taller form. "Come on! Let's hang out!"

Connie smiled and told you to wait for a moment because she need to tell her mother first or else she will be killed.

You just laughed at her classic jokes and nodded as an agreement.

Few moments later, Connie head out with you beside her to Steven's beach house.

You don't know why but everytime you sees Steven's house, it always memerised you, never once it didn't.

When you both arrived to the door, Connie knocked on it softly for a couple of times which quickly revealed sad Steven, with such a very long frown on his face.

Your happy face turned to like his, frown, even Connie did the same.

"S-Shortie. Are you okay?" you asked worryingly.

He just hummed as an answer.

"Steven, do you want to talk about it?" Connie asked.

Steven shrugged his shoulders up, Connie and you slowly patted his back and brought him to your favourite place to hang out, the hill that contained the fire house which Ronaldo made it as his secret base.

The view of the green grass and windy sky could never make anyone feel down, at least that's what you had thought.

When Steven, Connie and you arrived, they were stunned when they saw a ready square shaped mat and picnic basket on it.

Steven and Connie looked at each other before looking at you who couldn't contain the huge grin you set.

It was you who had prepared the mat and all of the foods in the picnic basket, because you knew that someone among the two of them are down, but you don't know which so you prepared a picnic.

"(Y/N)... you're the one who prepared this?" Steven asked, slowly getting happy on the inside that someone actually cared for him.

You grinned childishly and scratched the back of your hand.

"Hehe, I just thought that I could do something for you guys. Before I leave" you confessed, slowly your smile turned into a straight line.

Connie and Steven had their confused faces on, what do you mean by leaving actually?

You noticed their confused faces and giggled at the reaction.

Your eyes turned into sad ones but still had the smile, you looked down then to them, trying to put every detail of your courage in it.

It had been years you've been friends with the duo, but it seemed that fates doesn't want the trio to stick together, so they had to move on without you being there.

"W-What do you mean by leaving?" Steven asked, getting worry sick each second.

"You leaving Beach City? I thought you liked it here!" Connie yelled in panicked, starting to tear up.

Looking at those two reacted like that making you felt worst for telling them that you had to leave Beach City for something you couldn't deny or refuse.

You just giggled away the worry away as tears began to streamed down your face, your smile contained a lot of emotions in one.

"I had to leave to another country for study reasons. I-I am so sorry, I know we had promised to always be the musketeers, to stick together, b-but-"

Steven and Connie couldn't contain the sadness anymore and just hugged you tightly for if it was the last time of seeing you.

They didn't want you to leave, you are a part of the Jem Buds and it is so not fair to move on without one of the musketeers.

You three are imseperable material, liquid, gas, metals, etc; ever since you guys knew each other.

It is so not fair that there will be one of you to leave, especially the clown of the group, you.

Tears and mourns were finally let out all of the three, but fhe feeljngs would leave a huge scar on them which they will always remember no matter what.

"I... I don't want to go without you guys" you said, tears slowly clearing up from your red face.

Steven and Connie are in the same situation as you, tears and snots were dripping out of its places, kind of gross but it's fine as long as that you three are fine.

With a such deep and painful sorrow, you three separated from the hugs and proceeded with the picnic that you jad prepared for them.

Tears, laughters, jokes were shared.

You don't think you would forget your last moment ever with the two, every seconds were spent together and evrr chatters were kept in minds.

Few hours after, the sky starting to get dark which it painted light blue with stars coming out of the sky.

Connie's phone rang as she picked it up.

"Hey mom... Home? But it's (Y/N)'s last day... Huh? Oh okay..." she hung up with a very sad face on her.

She looked towards you and Steven, smiling sadly.

"Sorry. I need to be home. It's late" Connie said.

You smiled happily, trying to cheer up the mood which you let out all of your goofiness just to see Connie's last smile.

"Hey, don't mind! We'll keep in touch right?" you reassured, making Connie and Steven smiled before nodding.

You pulled out your pinky between the two, with such a serious face, you spoke.

"Promise that we won't forget each other" you said, with serious face.

The scene went intense, making Steven and Connie felt chills down their spines.

Few silent moments later, you bursts out laughing at their shocked reaction, which Connie and Steven joined soon after.

"Oh my gosh! You guys need to see your face!" you laughed out loud.

"O-Okay. I promise. Who else with me?" Steven said, between his laughters.

Connie nodded, which you followed the suit.

All of your pinkies met and interwined with each other, before you made some silly song and ended up with laughters once again.

Connie took ahead off you two and went back home, running.

Steven lend you a hand and clean up the picnic area earlier, which ended up pretty late because you two kept on joking around and teasing and flirting with each other.

"Hey Steven"

"Hmm?"

"Can you like, accompany walk to my secret place?" you spoke.

There was a place you kept ot to yourself, the place was so beautiful and quiet even but one day Steven planned to scare you because you lived to scare him which led himself to your secret place, you were pretty shocked but didn't mind.

Only Steven knew where the place was, and he proud of himself because of that.

I mean like, who doesn't want to spend their time alone with their crush right?

So that was his only opportunity to be alone with you.

"Sure. It was your last day after all" Steven said with a cute grin on his face.

You cheered loudly and carried the picnic basket and ran to your secret place.

Steven was shocked that you took the false start and ran after you.

He called you out multiple of times, but the only responses he got was 'hurry up, shortie!'.

Few moments of laughters later, you finally reached your secret base.

It was around the beach but abonded, that's why you liked the place.

No one to disturb your peace, quiet and the place was all to yourself, and of course, Steven's too.

"Oh stars... You... You are fast..." Steven said, between his heavy panting.

You giggled at Steven's tired impression, especially when he is all chubby and neckless.

He then beat up and laid on the sand, tiredness took all over his body.

You then joined him and laid neside him, watching the stars up high in the dark blue skies.

The sight never bore you whenever you need to calm down or brokedown, never once it disappointed you.

"Hey shortie" you teased.

"Could you stop calling me that? I am just few inches from you" Steven said, tilting his head to the side so he could see your face.

You giggled at the reaction of his and smiled widely after.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stay. It wasn't my choice to leave" you said, slowly the smile turned to sad ones.

Steven nodded his head in understatement, obviously you wouldn't leave your best friends just for some studies, you hated those!

"It's fine. At least I still have Connie to keep me company" Steven spoke, innerly teasing the girl beside her.

You looked at him, shocked written all over your face.

You harshly flicked his forehead, making him yelloud out pain.

"Ouch!"

"You deserves it! How dare you easily replaced me with your other best friend?" you asked, offended.

Steven laughed loudly at the night as you sulked about the news.

The entire night went by with Steven trying to comfort you but you purposely sulked at left him alone at your secret base, which he ran afteer you to apologise.

𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ?

Hey! Here's another One Shot request! Hope you guys like this one, I like to write it.

Forgive me that I published it late.

Welp, this story haven't finish yet, the part 2 will be follow after in short moment.

See you guys there and thank you again for reading!

𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝒶𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇

Steven was finally are 16 and did pretty good job on handling peace all over the galaxy.

It was challenging for him ever since you left, every problems came by and said 'hi' at once, kind of annoyed him but he rolled off his life.

Everything finally went normal around Beach City, Steven even created a Little Homeworld for the lost Gems, how sweet of him right?

Even recently he had helped everyone, which was pretty tiring but he don't mind since he's a good person.

There also new visitors and newcomers around Beach City, which Steven gladly welcomed them.

He even toured them to all of the places in Beach City, not leaving any information missing out.

Corrupted Gems also had been healed and lives their own lives in Little Homeworld, it was something that Steven proud off and it actually paid off after few years of having wars between Earth and Homeworld.

Connie also went to Space Camp, not really necessary but she only responded with her parents tried everything to support her interests which she found it sweet and cute.

Steven was so proud of his handworks, everything actually paid off, every sweats and tears, he finally got his happily ever after.

But it wasn't complete with you're not here.

Ever since you left, Steven kept his promise not to forget you still keep in touch with you but when he reached 14, he doesn't even know what's the problem but you weren't picking up his calls or reply to any of his messages.

He assumed that you were busy and all.

Few years passed and he had finally turned 16.

Pretty a lot of changes need to renovated, such as Little Homeworld, Spinel destroying his home, the Diamonds was so annoying, and so on.

He kind of used to it so he called it as normal lives.

Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis also cooperated as much as they could, which made everything easier for Steven to handle.

He was grateful and thankful to his friends for being around and helped him, even though ut was way too much than he could ask for but they still helped him no matter what.

Moving to the story, Steven was now signing some pieces of papers to approved some new building to be created since there was more of lost Gems were invited.

Steven sat on a bench, reading the contract of making new houses and buildings for the lost Gems, without him noticing, Pearl came to him with a smile, greeting him.

"Greetings Steven" Pearl greeted.

Steven stopped to whatever he's doing and looked towards Pearl in confusion.

It's been way too long that Pearl used 'greetings', something is up.

"Oh, hey Pearl. It's been quite a while you used the word 'greetings'. Something is up?" Steven asked.

Pearl began to felt nervous and put both of her hands behind her back, acting like a real Pearl.

"Ah no of course! I just wanted to inform you that they are more visitors and newcomers around for a tour from you. They are really excited to begin!" Pearl exclaimed, gulping down a lot amount of her saliva.

Steven didn't bought it but when he looked behind Pearl, he saw a lot of new faces and cameras, so he assumed she wasn't doing something.

"Oh, sure. Here, give it to Bismuth. I already finished signed them" Steven said, which Pearl nodded happily.

Steven stood up from the bench and made his way to the newcomers.

When Steven was talking as a tourist, Pearl sighed in relief loudly, revealing others who had been hiding behind bushes nearby.

They all came out of the bushes; Amethyst, Garnet, Connie, Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot walked towards the almost get caught Pearl.

"P, you almost get caught dude!" Amethyst scolded her.

"Well I apologised! You think it is simple to lie to him? He's just like a lie detector!" Pearl scolded back. She turned and faced Bismuth and handed the board to her. "Here, Steven already finished signed all of them"

"Thanks!" Bismuth thanked, grabbing the board away from Pearl's hand.

Connie watched Steven from afar, who was introducing himself to other newcomers and visitors.

"You think he going to be okay once he find out?" Connie asked in worry.

"Don't worry, it will be find" Garnet shortly spoke, moving her visor up and down, making huge grins on everyone's faces.

Steven was touring the new faces about Beach City and Little Homeworld, and gave a summary of how he became the saviour of the galaxy.

Everyone was amazed by his stories and took a lot of photos everywhere they went.

Steven was happy to found out that they loved his improved home, mostly relieved.

As usual, after the tour ended, he let everyone to enjoy their own time to visit places in Beach City and Little Homeworld.

Slowly, the crowd dispersed and went to their own paths, except one.

Steven actually wondered to why there was a girl, standing alone with just a few bags on her, staring at the sunset.

He slowly walked towards the girl, looking at her face who had her eyes closed and calmed.

A smile was formed on her face.

When she slowly opened her eyes, she saw Steven beside her and scresmed loudly in shocked.

Even Steven accidentally joined her screaming party, which ended up both of them screaming loudly.

"Oh my God! You scared me!" the girl spoke, landed a hand on her chest as her breathing became even once again.

Steven chuckled at the reaction.

"You know, you actually reminded me one of my friend. She left a long time ago tho" Steven spoke, looking straight to her eyes.

"Oh? How was she like?" the girl asked.

Steven chuckled when he remembered how childish you were back then, oh how he missed you.

"Back then, she used to call me 'shortie' because I was shorter than her. It's not like I was offended or something, I actually liked it. And there was times like she flicked my head so hard, that it leaves marks on my forehead. She does that when she as mad at me, which was rarely. After that, there was times she sulked too. I'm not going to lie, she was adorable as heck" Steven begin, grinnig widely.

The girl looked at him in awed, a very huge smile on her lips.

"Oh, I think I get the role. Mind if I try?" the girl asked.

Steven just nodded, wanting to watch how it ended up like.

Then with the permission, she flicked on Steven's head harshly, making him cried out pain.

"Ouch!"

"I told you not to replace me with your other best friend!"

Steven froze.

That line, he knew that line very much.

The line that his crush said before she left, those are the words.

It wasn't similar but, it was the same.

Steven looked at the girl, saw that she was sulking exactly how you sulked back then.

"How did you...?" Steven stopped.

You looked at him and giggled at his reaction, holding out your arms to hug him.

"You really are dumbhead, shortie" you spoke.

Steven's eyes turned watery and immediately picked you up, hugging you tightly into his embrace.

Tears streaming down both of your faces, smiles were huge as giggles and chuckles were shared.

"Oh my god! (Y/N)!" Steven cheered loudly, hugging you tighter.

"Haha, Steven! Let me down! I think I'm going to puke!"

"I don't care! I just so happy to see you again!" Steven said, making you both laughed in happiness.

Eventually, Steven stopped spinning and set you down to your feet once again.

You stumbled a bit, which Steven gladly and happily suported you by lending you his shoulder to hold on to.

It only took you few seconds to recover, making Steven quite impressed.

"How you doing, Shortie?" you began, smirking.

Steven closed his eyes and held out his index finger before swaying it to sides, which his head followed the movements of the finger.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. (Y/N), (Y/N). You can't call me shortie anymore, I am basically taller than you" Steven smugged.

You playfully rolled your eyes and giggled, feeling of butterflies in your stomach began to felt like thses past of years.

"Come on, I can't wait to catch up with you!" you cheered, grabbing your bags and his hand in the other.

"Hey, hey. Ladies shouldn't bring heavy bags, allow me" Steven said, changing his tone into more polite man.

You laughed at his joke and handed him your luggage, before you thanked him.

Basically, Steven wouldn't allow you to sleep on Hotels or Motels since he missed you dearly much, so he let you crash into his place.

You just rolled with it and chopped to sleep beside the huge glass window belongs to Steven.

Steven didn't really care about where to sleep, as long as you were there, he doesn't care about anything except you.

You and Steven walked by to your secret place, it brings a lot of your memories there.

The names of yours and Steven's still was there, making you slowly teared up.

"Oh my stars, Steven. I missed this place so much. It was still beautiful as I remembered" you said, looking to the ocean that reflected the bright stars.

Steven who had been watching every steps you took, smiled softly, remembering once again when he fell in love with you.

"Yeah, it does" Steven said, looking at you with love in his eyes.

You looked back at him, smiling widely which Steven found it way too adorable for him to handle.

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅

It had been few weeks you and the others reunited.

You were so happy to finally met them, and spoiler alert, you were the one to keep your presence hidden from Steven few weeks back.

When Steven found out about that, he immdiately knew that his instict was correct and Pearl was hiding something, everyone laughed so hard at the time.

But Steven was the one who were so happy, more than anyone else even.

He met you again, fall in love with you all over again, the feeling of butterflies in stomach was felt which he secretly loved it.

Every part of you making him happy day by day, he loved it, he wished you were his.

Because of your puberty had hit, you looked more mature and beautiful, making Steven fall in love with you deeper.

Even your voice became sweeter, he loved it when you sang lullaby for him when he had nightmares or couldn't sleep, even tho he's a big boy now, he still loved your lullaby.

Recently, Connie noticed that Steven had taken a deep like into you, so she and the others decided to give him love advices.

Now, Steven planned to take you to the movie and confessed.

He was nervous as hell but he couldn't back down since you already agreed to joined the date.

After the movie, which you clearly fangirled about it, he brought you to where you three last hung out, the place where there are Ronaldo's secret base are located.

Once you both arrived, you rolled on the grass like a little kid, laughing, giggling and cheered loudly.

Steven who was watching you, smiling goofly.

Watching you rolled on the grass, with your (F/C) dress and (H/C) hair swaying beautiful making you looked more than attractive.

He loved you, and he will confess to you no matter what.

At least better hurry before something snatched you away from him, he just loved you dear much.

"Hey (Y/N)" Steven called.

You who was rolling on the grass, stopped rolling, laid down and looked at him with smile on your lips.

The scene made Steven grew nervous and became doubtfull wether to confess to you or not.

You were just too beautiful in his eyes, making him very unsure that if he suits for you or not.

Steven then breathed deeply before exhaled, laying beside you and looked at your face, who held the same smile earlier.

"(Y/N), this will probably so hard for me to say but before I lose my courage, I wanted to say I like you" Steven spoke, staring down into your eyes.

Your eyes glimmered like the stars in the night skies, reflected its beauties within.

You giggled and touched his cheek, rolled onto him and pinned him down, revealed that you're on top and he's in the bottom.

"Oh Steven. I'm so sorry, but I didn't felt the same way as you do" you spoke.

Steven who had his eyes on you begin to looked everywhere except your face, he couldn't bare the shame he had occur, especailly to the girl he longed liked.

When you saw Steven's nervous reaction, you giggled.

"But I love you" you confessed.

Steven's eyes went wide, looking directly to you, you are basically joking to him or maybe he's in heaven or it was a dream?

"W-Wha..." Steven lost his words, cheeks burning like flames.

"Earlier, you said you liked me didn't you?" you asked, Steven nodded bashfully. You giggled once again and set your forehead onto his. "Well, I don't feel the same way because I love you"

That was the last straw.

Your cuteness made Steven's heart bursting out of his chest and reunited once again with its cells.

In ease, Steven rolled you to the bottom and he was on the top, kissing you passionately, making your cheeks burning till it hurts.

The kiss was slow and passionate, tounges were dancing with each other, eyes closed.

It was a perfect match.

Everything is perfect.

The kiss went deeper once both of you tilted your heads to the sides, losing your breaths slowly.

Once you were in need of air, Steven pulled away with a long saliva stuck to both of your tongues, panting heavily.

Steven continued on smooching everywhere possible on your face, making you giggled due to the feeling of tickles.

"No, I take it back. I love you, not like but love. I love you so much, to the moon and its back. To the Beach City and Homeworld. To wherever places in the whole world, I love you so much" Steven confessed omce again.

Your eyes began to teared up and rolled down to your cheeks, which Steven kissed your tears away.

The same smile that he known was still plastered on your face, your grips tightening on his pink bubblegum jacket, over-thrilled happiness was felt dearly, you couldn't be any happier than you are now.

"I-I love you, S-Steven..." you sobbed, while Steven still smooching your tears away.

"I love you too"

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅

You finally had calmed down after literally 20 minutes after.

Steven had his arms around you, hugging you tightly that he wouldn't dare to let go of you.

Today, was his bestest dag ever.

He would never forget the day, he would love you forever and would never cheat, he will always make time for you, just for you because you are his precious and worth his time more than anything.

"Hey Steven"

"Hmm?"

"Are you virgin?" you asked dumbly.

He began to cough violently at the sudden question, almost giving him a heart attack too.

"W-What?" Steven asked back, face flushed.

You sat up and looked into his eyes sadly.

"I-I am so sorry if it's too personal. I was just making sure. I-"

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's okay, no need to apoligise okay? And yes, I still am"

You looked at him, cheeks burning before you looked down to your knees.

"Are you tho?" Steven asked, really wanted to know the answer.

You didn't answer, just nodded shyfully, which Steven innerly fanboying.

Thank god you already his, or else he couldn't remain calm again.

"Why do you ask?" Steven asked again.

"It's just that, your kiss... It's... addicting... You're too good at it, so I wonder" you replied, still looking to your knees.

Steven grabbed your hands tightly, making you looked towards him, face flushed with embarassement and shame.

"Listen carefully (Y/N), because I only will say this once. You are the only one I wanted to screw with. Like so bad. I would even screw you right now" Steven said, rather quickly.

Your face went deep red, eyes widened.

Steven had his cheeks burning too, holding tightly to your hands because of nervous to what you would say.

"I love you..." you said shyfully.

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉''𝓈 𝒾𝓉. ℋℯ ℊℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴ 𝓈𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℴ 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓈ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷ℯ 𝓉ℴ𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝓉ℴ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓇ℴ𝓌.

Haha, didn't expect that did ya?

Welp, thank you so much for watching. This is my longest one shot so far, hope you liked it.

If you want me to write more one shots, just give requests on the comment and I will make sure to do it. But I also could reject them if I want to.

So thank you so much for watching. I'll be seeing you guys in the next one shots. Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.9K 37
BOOK #3: Steven Universe: Future CRINGE VALUE: MEDIUM. ✨☀️✨ ❝ If The Universe... Steven Universe. Didn't need you.. you wouldn't be here. ❞ ✨☀️✨ "Why...
287K 8.7K 47
❝𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳, 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 (𝖸/𝖭) 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖫𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸�...
18.6K 581 27
Basically a bunch of one-shots hence the title. Many ships in this but mostly lapidot, rupphire, and pearlmethyst. ---------------- Published: Decemb...
34.8K 847 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah