My True Fight - A Pokemon Ins...

By Legendary_Etta_7

Pink wakes up to find out her memories have been wiped, she has been chosen by Mew, and someone is following... More

Wake Up!
Kill The Augur
Lab Attack!
"Time" for School!
Abyssal and Perfection Cults in one day!
Riolu and Rotom.
A new friend. Forest is caught in Vupik Dump.
Memories of why I hate you. Double Delta Ralts.
Scientist Club. Kill the augur round 2. Jearn...
Library, Megas, and Oracle
Purple and Forest... A new moon...
Audrey and The Snorlax...
Scissors vs Snorlax vs... Purple?
A hospital of half aliens...
Dream World and Past World.
Lime learns something new. Skully and Purple save the day.
Machines and Seawater. Forest....
The Dragon War.
Purple and the Power Farm
Pink and the Murk Forest. A new friend. Purple's base?
Purple's base part 2?
Magic Town? Zach is Zenith is Zach... what?
Cream's new pokemon! What are you up to Purple? Hoopa?
Noivila. I'm going to kill Taen... The Dragon Knight?
A vision. Helping An ally.
Go away, Zackary. Mrs. Williams!
Mew.
Mewtwo. Up the mountain, Forest.
Zenith down! Persephone...
Dream World....
Bye Jearn...
Jearn?! Pink vs Purple's rescue missions
You going to be ok, Purple? Pokemon League!
The third augur. The Hell, Taen!?
The third augur 2. Matt learns Purple's secret.
Holon. John vs Purple.
Holon Dexters. Maple?
Matt Meets Shandowa. John and Taen vs. Purple and John. Velvet and Mom talk.
'Namehere' Round 2? Purple's Incredible win!
Save Forest! Purple?!
Forest Recovers! Audrey?
Reukra is a what?
Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?
MOM!? Legendary Guardians are Official!
The Next Journey!

Velvet to the Rescue! Pink's catching techniques? Maple...

19 3 2
By Legendary_Etta_7

Where were we?
Oh! Right! Pink's death!

Pink had closed her eyes when the big thing swung. It was quiet.

"Um... are we dead?" Pink opened her eyes and stiffened. Velvet was standing in front of them, blocking a large hand.

"TRY AGAIN, LOSER!" And with that, she pushed the hand back. It paused before racing at her again, this time slamming her into a wall.

"Velvet!"

And she's dead!

Finally!

We really do wish, don't we?

A chuckle escaped Velvet as she got up.

"Idiot." Her eyes flashed. "Do realize the fates of people that do that." A dark aura surrounds her. "People have tombstones ready for when they fight me. Do pick your options carefully..." Her voice darkened as she flicked her hand at the creature.

"PAIN SWAP!"

A roar split through the air. Pink winced.

"Thanks, Velvet! I can take it from here!" Everyone glanced at her.

"Are you crazy?" Indigo asked. Apparently the other two didn't tell her. Oops.

"Yes. Just ask your other dexter friends. I'm sure they have a list." Cream's eyes widened. Indigo snorted.

"This is a legendary pokemon! Don't be stupid." Pink smirked.

"I'll let Lime take a second to think about this..." A pokeball appeared in her hand and she aimed. Velvet was dodging another attack. Pink held something up in her other hand. "Hey! Fight someone your own size!" The large creature eyed the item in her hand and roared. It apparently wanted it. She smiled softly as she skidded the ball at the creature. It entered the pokeball and she grinned as it clicked. The group paused.

"P-p-p-pink?" They seemed surprised at this.

"What? The only person that should be surprised should be Indigo since we met this morning. Be real, now." The group paused.

"Um..." Lime looked confused. Her eyes lit up. "Wait!" Pink chuckled.

"I was waiting to see if you'd be curious." Lime hissed.

"Pink........" She sighed. "Well... Let's go." As they were leaving, Indigo looked at Pink.

"Do you do that for all pokemon?"

"Sometimes. It's always a passive effort."

"Hmm..."

"Well Well Well. Look at that." The group looked up to see Maple. A snarl escape from all of them.

"Maple..." Velvet hissed. The professor smiled darkly.

"Ah... Velvet-" He suddenly grabbed his neck. She chuckled darkly

"Oops. Go to Hell." Her attitude changed almost instantly. From dark sarcasm to a demon. Little scary.

"You..." The sad thing is that there were 5 of them. He would only have one pokemon supporting. He eyed the girls before sending 5 pokemon out. Delta Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Charizard and Venusaur appeared.

"Okay..." Cream murmured with a frown. Pink smiled big.

"I get Charizard. Who gets Venusaur, if you can't win, I'll be there in a minute." Lime paused.

"You are not taking two. That Venusaur is mine." Pink smirked.

"Alright. Let's see who takes their's down first." A snarl escape from Velvet.

"Hey! Don't leave us out!" Indigo smiled as they got ready. Cream glanced at everyone before groaning.

"Oh boy..." The group glanced at each other before sending out their pokemon. Skully roared as it appeared. Lime's Flygon cried out as it appeared. Sharky and Ty didn't come quietly. Indigo sent out hers.

The group (all except Cream) mega-evolved.

Maple smirked as the Regis slammed Indigo and Cream into a wall. Velvet paused, seeing that she wasn't hit. She smiled softly.

"Ty! THUNDER!"

The blast struck the delta Regis. Velvet raced forward and was suddenly behind Maple. She grabbed the Regis pokeballs and jumped back. He didn't seem to notice. The Regis were having a hard time getting back up. Lime and Pink were arguing as Skully destroyed Venusaur before Flygon took out the Charizard.

"Two! No one destroys a pokemon that fast. Delta or not!"

"I think that I'm just that good."

"Gr.................."

"Damn it!" The two girls turned to see the Regis down. Velvet was crouched down while Cream had a look of confusion. Indigo punched the air in triumph.

"I win again, Maple! My teams triumph once again!" The professor hissed as he threw his last pokeball. A delta Blastoise popped out. Pink froze. Tension arose. No one had the strength to fight it. If Skully only needed two hits...

"What's wrong? Can't fight something like this?" The Holon crew glanced at the duo. Bad memories flowed.

Forest...

"You won't fight? Or you can't fight?" Pink was about to say something, but her shaking cut her off. A sudden voice freaked Maple out.

"And I thought Jearn was bad..." A familiar figure appeared above the Blastoise. A blue ball of energy smashed into it and knocked it out with no hesitation. Pink froze. Maple was suddenly grabbed by a group of officers. The girls giggled as Maple was pulled out of the cave. Velvet went over and returned the Regis. Pine came to get the starters. Pink looked up at the figure.

"Mom!" Lime lost it when she saw the other Dexters' faces.

"Wait... what?" Cream tilted her head. Indigo smiled.

"You got chosen too, huh?" Pink blinked.

"How do you..." A figure appeared behind Indigo.

"I was chosen by Mimag. Cream was chosen by Cloud and Velvet just got hers." She then winced in pain. "I know that you didn't move, Velvet." Velvet giggled.

"Oops." Pink glanced at Cream while the two girls argued.

"Cloud?"

"Wow..." Pink smiled. "Well... now that that's taken care of..." She turned to Lime. "We should get going. We still have a region to protect."

"Hey Pink?" Lime glanced at the others.

"Yeah?" She turned and saw a mischievous smile on the rest of the group.

"Race you to Foxtrot."

"Damn you, Lime!"

Who's gonna win? Probably Velvet since she went from Foxtrot to the mountain in seconds, but who knows.

Put who you think is going to win.

Until then...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 880 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
1.5K 97 15
{Ship: Steven Stone X Wallace + Royalty / Fairytale AU} {Sort of based on the fairytale Sleeping Beauty} Wallace finds a book of fairytales, and out...
2.4K 29 21
***This is Book Two of the Journey of Legends Trilogy*** Now having saved the remaining Legends of Kanto and Johto, Mewtwo, Chronic and I head to Hoe...
5.8K 113 21
After Ash defeats Leon and becomes the World Monarch, he comes home to see his father with a proud smile and an opportunity for him, his Pokémon, and...