HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
19: Tour
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

26: Interrupt

28.9K 1.4K 569
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Lisa was discussing some business matters with Jungkook but every time she looks up at him, a smile crept on her face. On other hand Jungkook was just immersed in work, not bothered to look up at his new business partner. That thing was quite annoying her but she shrugged for a moment.

A while later Jungkook's cell phone buzzed and a beautiful smile formed on his lips when he saw the caller's id. Lisa also took the chance and peeked at the screen.

Angel is calling...

Those words caused a frown on her face. Jungkook quickly picked up the call and excused himself from the room, leaving a puzzled Lisa behind.

Who is she? Damn, I can't believe it really it's him.. that boy.

Lisa thought to herself and a sudden idea popped into her mind to make sure of his guess.

Soon Jungkook came back with the same smile as he remembered the sweet words of his angel. Taehyung just called him to ask if he had lunch or not and in the end, he send him a virtual kiss with a cute sound after saying 'I love you Jungkook', isn't it just so cute?

When Lisa saw him entering the office, she quickly fixed her already-fixed dress.

"Mr. Jeon, how about a formal dinner as we signed the contract and officially we are partners?" She asked with a beautiful smile, leaning back on the chair lightly.

"Sure. It would be great." Jungkook said with a formal smile, not with much emotion, just professionalism. 

"Well, I was thinking of a good restaurant but I can't make up my mind. So I decided to have dinner at my place but unfortunately, we can't even do that too." She huffed with a pout.

"You can come to my place," Jungkook suggested while moving towards another table to fetch some files and...

Bingo... That's what she wanted to do. It was so easy for her and a victorious smile adorned on her face.

"Are you sure? It's not bothersome right?"

"No, it's fine. Moreover, my butler cooks so well." Jungkook bragged about his cute butler. Actually, he was trying to show her that he is occupied when he find out that she was continuously looking at him with hearty eyes.

"So don't worry and join us for dinner tonight."

"Why not. It will be a pleasure." She smirked, her eyes gleaming.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" A scream echoed throughout the whole mansion and the voice was enough to make everyone lose themselves.

"Oh my God."

"What's wrong?"

"Don't know!"

"Let's check it." Jungkook's men were full of tension when they finally made their way to Taehyung's room.

"You go from there.. and you from there."

"Ok get inside!" With a count of 3, they burst open the door and met with a screaming blue-haired who was jumping on his bed.

"What are you all doing there? Come here... there is a bug..  damn.. oh there... there... oh AHHHHHH!" He again shrieked when that bug again took flight towards him causing him to fall from bed but fortunately till then Hoseok came and when he saw the whole situation, he quickly caught him.

"What is happening, Tae what's wrong?" He asked in damn confusion as Taehyung was trying to hide as much as he could.

"There is a bug.. a hugeee one. Hyung.. please make it go from my room I can't study.. please~" His muffled voice was so cute that all the other men cooed at him but a death glare from Hoseok snapped them out and they quickly started to search for their target.

"It's alright Tae... they will take care of it, you come with me. Ok?" Hoseok guided him toward the kitchen and made some snacks for him.

"It's gone, Mr. Kim." One of the men informed him after a little while and he let out a sigh of relief.

"You are scared of a little bug? Hmm?" Hoseok took the chance to tease the poor boy who just pouted in response.

"Aw, the cute baby is angry?"

"I am not baby ok? And yeah I was sc- no actually I was startled because of a sudden attack." Taehyung retorted confidently and Hoseok chuckled at his poor defense.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." He placed a plate full of yummy snacks in front of Taehyung as he was commanded by Jungkook to take very... I mean very good care of his angel.

"Hyung.. my exams are starting next week," Taehyung informed him while chomping on the crunchy snacks.

"O good luck then."

"Um, can I ask something from you? Please don't tell Mr. Jeon." Taehyung muttered hesitantly but relaxed when Hoseok nodded with an assuring smile.

"Who were those people? That at-attacked last night." Taehyung stuttered while remembering the horrible scene.

Hoseok noticed the horror in his eyes so he quickly grabbed his hand in his own and gave him a small smile.

"Don't worry about them. You know that being in a mafia is always dangerous and we always got some enemies.. they must be one of those so don't stress yourself about that." Taehyung just hummed while nodding, not much satisfied with the answer. 

"Did it happen before? I mean... it's very dangerous... Mr. Jeon was in danger-" Taehyung stopped midway when Hoseok suddenly engulfed him in an embrace.

"He is a very strong person Tae.. he faced so many difficulties alone but you don't have to worry about him. He will be fine." Hoseok kissed his forehead after pulling back from the hug.

"Why he had to be a Mafia boss in the first place?" Taehyung let out a sigh and again pouted, Hoseok chuckled at his words catching the concern. 

"Well just think of positive things... if he wasn't a mafia, he never had met you in the first place.. am I right? And I am right.." Hoseok gave him a teasing smirk and Taehyung just rolled his eyes which didn't last long.

"Ahhhh hahaha Hyung.. stop." Taehyung burst into laughter when Hoseok started tickling him without any warning. Taehyung squirmed in his arms and they ended up in a very awkward position where Taehyung was leaning back on Hoseok's chest as the other was tickling him from behind.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" A voice interrupted both of them so Taehyung's laughter also died on a loud growl.

"J- Jk.. you are back earlier," Hoseok stuttered when he saw a very angry Jungkook. Taehyung quickly moved forward from Hoseok and walked toward Jungkook with a huge smile, oblivious to his anger and jealousy.

Yes, Jungkook was jealous.. he entered the mansion with a smile at thought of surprising his love but when he heard Taehyung's giggles from the kitchen, he quickly moved towards the kitchen but his blood boiled on the scene.

He can't bear the sight... his angel in someone else's arms, even when that someone was his very trustworthy butler, he didn't like it, not at all.

"I ASKED SOMETHING!" He again growled and this time Taehyung flinched, halting on his steps in an instant.

"N- nothing JK.. he was just scared so I tried to-"

"YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HIM?" Hoseok's eyes widened at his words.

Is he jealous?

Taehyung was also surprised by his words. He was feeling bad for his Hyung.

"M- Mr. Jeon.. please don't be an-angry.. it's.. we were just talking." Taehyung said in a low voice as he didn't dare to move any further. It was a long since he saw him that much angry, and it made the blue-haired afraid again.

"YOU TALK LIKE THAT?" Jungkook again growled while staring at Hoseok and that's all... Taehyung couldn't control himself any further as his eyes become filled with tears... biting his lips in nervousness and fear. Hoseok noticed that and sighed loudly before speaking.

"Jk please stop overreacting. You are scaring him." Hoseok almost snapped at the jealous blind raven-haired and at that point, Jungkook noticed that he really did scare his innocent angel. His anger flew away when he saw tears in his angel's eyes... his shaky hands made him regret.

Shit, I scared him again.

He cursed under his breath when he took a step forward but Taehyung stepped back unconsciously, pinching his heart.

It was all a new feeling for him.. he never felt this much insecure and jealous before. But today he felt like his love is a bit possessive.. he doesn't want to see his angel this close to anyone else... he never felt like this in his life, this possessive.

But seeing his beautiful eyes filled with tears was a very bad sight for him. He quickly stepped forward and grabbed Taehyung's hands softly and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry love. I am sorry for scaring you like that... I am sorry, baby." Jungkook continued apologizing as he massaged Taehyung's scalp with his long fingers to calm his love.

Taehyung calmed when he heard the soft voice of Jungkook and finally he hugged back. Hoseok felt like a third wheel so he took his leave silently, shaking his head at the little drama he just witnessed.

Jungkook pulled back and looked into Taehyung's eyes which were still teary. One of his hands made its way to caress soft cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry, please. I just... I am sorry," Feeling short of words on how to express his emotions, Jungkook sighed, placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung looked up with glossy eyes and smiled... a smile that can melt anyone's heart so easily. Jungkook wasted no time and picked up his angel bridal style and started walking towards his room.... after placing his love on the bed, he quickly locked the door.

Taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers. It was a good morning but now it all is turned back to the times when he used to hear those loud voices in his house.

Jungkook turned back and saw Taehyung spacing out. He softly took some steps and kneels in front of Taehyung on which he flinched a bit again, once again sending a pang to his heart.

Jungkook grabbed those soft hands again and kissed his knuckles gently. Taehyung smiled, finding the touch soothing, and gestured for Jungkook to get up from his kneeling position.

Jungkook got up and sat on the bed in front of him, eyes cast downward in guilt. 

"You know that I love you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung again smiled in response, hearing that will always be the sweetest moment. 

"I know that.. and you should also believe that I love you more." Those words from his mouth were enough to make Jungkook's heart flutter. He again caressed Taehyung's cheeks.. one of his fingers went to his lips.. eyes never leaving that beautiful warm brown eyes. Jungkook leaned forward and in the next moment, Taehyung was leaning on the headboard while Jungkook was hovering over him.

They both were looking at each other's souls through their eyes. Jungkook leaned more and bopped his nose with Taehyung's only to receive a cute giggle, a small sound that made his heart feel at rest. He used his nose to softly caress his cheeks... his lips landing over Taehyung's eyes shortly, who closed his eyes gently when Jungkook placed soft and gentle pecks on his eyelids.

"I love you a lot angel... no one can love you more than me," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears, his breath tickled and he again heard those sweet giggles.

Soon their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Jungkook groaned... still not moving back from Taehyung who was just biting his lips with a smile.

"What the hell?" Jungkook yelled.

"I- I am sorry Jk.. but you have a guest. A girl is waiting for you. She said she is Lisa from STN Enterprise." Hoseok said from the other side of the door.

Taehyung raised one of his brows at the name of the girl.

"Lisa??"

"Yeah, a new partner. I almost forgot that she is invited to dinner tonight." Jungkook shook his head while rubbing his neck.

"Ahh... I thought you found yourself a girl." Taehyung gave him a teasing smile as he pushed him back and rushed towards the door once he was out of the grip.

"Hey.. where are you running, hm?" Jungkook smirked and rushed behind him. Taehyung was laughing like a child while running in the corridor of the mansion, the raven-haired on his tail

"Stop baby.. or you will be in trouble." Jungkook tried to warn him but he was feeling so fresh and happy with his angel.

"Troubles always find me... easily~" Taehyung sang when he was skipping near the stairs.... but his steps lost balance and he almost fell. Jungkook being the hawk eyes, saw that and he rushed like a superhero and grabbed his angel in his arms even before he could trip. They ended in a romantic posture.

Taehyung was in Jungkook's arms while the other was hovering over him, their faces were so close to mixing their breaths if they were breathing normally but they forgot to. Taehyung's cheeks fleshed red and Jungkook's smirk widened at the view.

"So into the trouble~" Jungkook breathed out with the same smirk.

They both were enjoying each other's warmth till they heard a cough... a very unfamiliar voice. Taehyung quickly pushed Jungkook and maintained his posture, feeling embarrassed while Jungkook was feeling a little bit angry and annoyed for getting interrupted for the second time in a row.

"I am sorry to interrupt, Mr. Jeon"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi lovely people... hope you all are doing fine... though the new album is killing us😅. Today I saw views and I almost cried... 10K... omg. I never thought of this many views. Thanks a lot, new readers, those who vote and commented... especially those who messaged me with so many supporting words. I purple you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
992K 48.9K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
187K 9.3K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...