Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

keep the ones you love close

537 10 9
By chonisloves

A/n: i know i said that this chapter was going to be the rest of the kids meeting each other but i decided to write about something a little different instead. i promise that next chapter will be what i originally had planned. enjoy :)

toni's pov

betty, jughead, and there kids decided to go home after dinner but they left juniper, dagwood, and cora with us for the night because it was a friday, which means the weekend. once they left we got all the kids into bed since it was really late anyway. me and cheryl also went to bed.

i was woken up when i heard cries coming from someone's room. i wasn't actually sure who. i looked at the time and saw it was 2:30 am. i groaned to myself and got out of bed which woke cheryl. "tt where are you going?" she asks. "someone's crying." i say and she nods.

i walk into the hallway and i found out the noise was coming from cora's room.

"you ok cora?" i say while walking into her room. "where's junie and dag?" she asks and looks around the room. "there sleeping in there own rooms. did you need something." i ask. "i had a nightmare." she says quietly and looks down. "it's ok. nightmares aren't real. your safe. i promise." i say and walk over to her bed.

"i want junie." she says. "juniper is sleeping right now. she needs her rest since it was a long day." i tell her. i didn't want cora to wake her up since we adopted them and juniper and dagwood shouldn't have to parent cora anymore. it wasn't fair to them as 16 year olds.

"i need someone to cuddle with though." she says sadly. "would you like to come sleep with me and cheryl?" i ask and run my fingers through her hair. "i don't want to bother you." she says. "don't worry your not." i say. "um ok." she says and slides out of bed. i take her hand and walk back into my room.

"we have another roommate tonight." i say and help cora up on the bed. "aw what happened sweetie?" cheryl asks. "nightmare." she answers quietly. cora climbs in between both of us and we all start to settle into bed until we see the door open.

"sorry i'll just go back to bed." grace says after seeing cora sleeping with us.

normally grace would be the one to come sleep with us after a nightmare. she is older now but she's been through so much past trauma so we make exceptions for her.

"no no it's ok gracie come here." i say and she walks in and sits on cheryl's side of the bed. "did you have a nightmare too?" cora asks. "yea." grace sighs. "you were adopted right?" cora asks. grace nods. "are your nightmares about your family before this one too?" she asks. cora nods.

"i know that can be hard sometimes but it gets a lot better. especially since we now have the best family on the planet." grace says and climbs to the middle so that she's next to cora. me and cheryl are just looking at each other smiling.

"i'm just scared sometimes." cora says. "luckily both of us had great older siblings to help us through everything that happened." grace says. "yea they pretty much raised me." cora says. "ella raised me too." gracie says.

"your so much like me." cora says.

"i know. you can talk to me whenever you need to." grace smiles. "ok. your mature for an 8 year old." cora says. "not really. i did just come into my mom's room so i could sleep with them." grace laughs. "well besides that." cora says. "i don't know i guess trauma helps with maturity." grace shrugs.

"you are very mature gracie. we're very proud of you." cheryl says and kisses her head. we all start to get ready to fall asleep until we hear a loud scream.

"this is like the second time today." cheryl says. "well it's most likely about something else this time." i say. "can you go get her babe?" cher asks. "of course." i say and go into ev's room.

her face is under the covers and i can tell she's shaking. "what happened baby?" i ask and pull the blanket off her head. "don't hurt me!" she says and i jump back. "i would never hurt you. what would make you think that?" i ask her.

"he's gonna come back." she cries. "whose coming back?" i ask. "the guy who took me. he's gonna hurt me again." she says.

"is everything ok?" tayleigh asks and i turn around. "everything's ok. she's just a little scared. sorry that woke you up." i say. "no it's fine. just making sure nobody died." tay says.

"no ones dead. can you do me a favor and go check to see if your little brother woke up?" i ask her. "sure mom." she says and walks out of the room.

"he's gonna kill me. please don't let him kill me." ev says. "your ok. i promise baby girl." i say and wipe her tears. "i don't want him to take me again." she says and sniffles. "he won't. your safe." i say and pick her up out of bed.

she's breathing really heavy and still crying a little bit. "can you calm down a little for mama?" i ask and rub her back. after a minute her breathing starts to become steady again and she stops crying for the most part.

"he's awake." tayleigh says while coming back in the room. "is he ok?" i ask. "he was just worried." she says. "can you hold your sister for a second while i go check on him?" i ask. "ok." she says and i pass ev to her before walking into aiden's room.

"you alright bud?" i ask. "yea. it just woke me up." he says. "well everything's alright now you can go back to bed." i say. "ok. night mama." he says. "goodnight buddy." i say and walk out of the room.

while i have ev with tay i just decide to check on all the teens. when i walk into angelica and ella's room there both awake and watching a movie on one of there macbooks.

"are you two serious?" i ask. "sorry mom but we couldn't sleep." ang says. "oh also who screamed?" ella asks. "it was ev." i say. "is she ok?" angelica asks. "yea she's fine." i say. "is it ok if we finish the movie?" ella asks. "fine. but after that i want both of you two asleep." i say and they agree so i walk out of the room.

i check on juniper next but i realize that she wasn't even in bed. when i check dagwood's room he wasn't in bed either. liam also wasn't in his room. when i finally check brandon's room i see all of them in there playing video games.

"guys it's 2 am why are you all still up?" i ask. "sorry we all got bored." brandon says after taking off his headset. "oh by the way cora was looking for you june." i say. "why what happened is she ok?" juniper asks worried. "she's fine now. just had a bad nightmare." i say. "are you sure she's ok?" dagwood asks. "yes i promise she's fine." i say.

"wait why are you awake?" liam asks. "well 3 of your little siblings had nightmares tonight." i say and sigh. "do you need help with anything?" juniper asks. "nope. everything's all good. i know you guys are excited that this is your first night here but please don't stay up too late. that goes for you too brandon and liam." i say. "ok we won't mom." brandon says. "thanks guys." i say and walk out.

tayleigh and evi are still in the same spot as they were when i left them. "thank you so much for being a great big sister." i say and take ev into my arms. "no problem. it's what big sisters do." tay says and smiles. "alright go get some sleep." i say. "night mom." she says. "night tatertot." i say and hug her. "night tay." ev says. "goodnight eva." tay says and walks to her own room.

"are you ready for bed now?" i ask. "can i sleep with you?" ev asks. "grace and cora are both in bed with us already." i say. "pleaseee i want to sleep with you." she says. "fine." i say and walk into my room.

"what took so long?" cheryl asks. "i went to check on the rest of the kids too." i say and put ev on the bed. luckily we have a king size bed and all of us were able to fit. cora and grace were already asleep and evi was already closing her eyes as soon as she layed her head down. the poor kid probably cried so much that it made her tired.

"i hate being far away from you." cheryl pouts. "we have 3 kids in the middle of us cher. we're not in different states." i joke. "i know. but i still hate the distance." she says.

"should we do something about that." i ask and point to ev who currently has her thumb in her mouth. "normally i would say yes but she had a long day so we can just let her be for now." cheryl says and strokes the hair out of her face.

"ooo i need to take a picture for kevin." i say and take my phone out. "what why?" cher asks. "because he said he was mad we didn't send him pictures last time she had her pacifier." i say. "she doesn't have her pacifier though." cheryl says. "she has her thumb in her mouth. it's close enough." i say and take the picture.

"he'll love it." i say. "probably. can we invite everyone over tomorrow?" cheryl asks. "so they can meet juniper, dagwood, and cora?" i ask. "mmhmm." she says. "ok sure." i say.

"i'm going to sleep now babe. goodnight." she says and leans over to kiss me. "night baby." i say.

some might say our kids are too old to sleep in the same bed with us sometimes but i honestly do not care at all. this is the part of childhood i wish i was able to have. for my kids, i want it to last as long as possible.

A/n: i swear that picture of ev makes me want to squeeze her 🥺

cora and grace are starting to develop a super cute relationship too ❤️

Instas:
@Betty1Cooper

he's probably cooler then you 😎
comments:
@jughead.jones- oh he definitely is
@archie.andrews- can i be him?
@fangs.fogarty- sebi out here rocking the shades
@kevin.the.gay- he swag tho
@ronnie.lodge- love his style
@sweet_pea- looking great as always
@cherylbombshell- all he's missing is a serpent jacket

@Tiny.Topaz

this girl amazes me daily. if your ever thinking about adopting...do it. by far the best decision of my life. grace and ella are still my daughters even if i didn't see them as babies. the love is no different then if they were my biological daughters. blood doesn't make a family. love does ❤️
comments are turned off for this post

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 430 31
riverdale x the florida project||CROSSOVER FANFIC 6 years ago, at the end of senior year in riverdale, toni topaz had a one night stand while drunk a...
1.3K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...
419K 6.6K 46
Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big on her agenda. When her father started d...
60.6K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...