Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

XXXIII. Always have a backup

950 22 4
By SammyjVega

       "Did you even sleep at all?" Damon groans as he stretches. Last night i watched as Damon buried the body and helped me clean up the blood. And i hadn't slept at all. "I'll take that as a no." He sighs, pulling me to him. I lay my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. "You don't need to worry, I'm here." 

     "She killed an innocent person, Damon." I mumble, "And for some twisted game i didn't even know was going on..."

    "Why do i even try with you." Damon laughs, kissing my forehead. 

    "That's just because you're an idiot, a dumb little, stupid little-" Damon cuts me off by hovering over me, a challenging smile on his face. 

     "What was that?" 

"Nothing." I smile. He hums, leaning down, connecting his lips with mine. He starts to move down to my neck and i giggle. 

    "Stefan's not home..." 

"And what are you implying?" I smirk, rolling us over. 

      "You know exactly what I'm implying."

"I need to shower," I mumble as he connects his lips with mine. Suddenly I'm pressed against the walls in his shower, "This works too." 

__________________________________________________

          I sigh, pulling my leather jacket over my black shirt. There's a knock at the door, Damon walking out of the kitchen quirking his head. "Who's that?" He shrugs opening the door. 

     "I need to talk to you," Jeremy says i pause on the stairs, widening my eyes. 

    "And why would i need to talk to you?" Damon questions, moving to slam the door. Jeremy pushes the door back, groaning. 

    "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse." Jeremy lets out quickly. "He's not a werewolf yet." I tilt my head, coming down the stairs quietly. 

    "Wow. Fascinating. Not enough." Damon says quickly, moving to close the door again. 

    "But Mason Lockwood is, and he's looking for a moonstone, a special connection to the werewolf legend, that's why he's here," Jeremy explains. I walk over to the door, walking up behind Damon. 

    "Moonstone?" 

"And i know where it is." Jeremy stated. I push the door open more, Jeremy's eyes widening. 

   "And you're bringing me this, why?" Damon asks, crossing his arms. 

   "Do i need a reason?" Jer asks, glancing towards me, I quirk a brow, Damon looking down at me as well, "Look, i just want to help, okay?" 

    "And what does Elena say about this?" I ask, crossing my arms. Jeremy looks away for a second and i tilt my head, "She doesn't know anything about this, does she?" 

     "Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this." He sighs, moving to walk into the house. Damon sticks his hand out, pushing him back. 

    "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself." Damon hums. Jeremy shrugs, "Wow, your search for life's purpose is just as obvious as it is tragic." 

    "Are you gonna let me in or not?" 

I nudge Damon to the side, letting Jeremy in. He gives me a small smile, walking into the house. "Really?" Damon sighs. 

    "Play nice," I smirk, walking further into the living room, I hear Damon mutter something about 'Stubborn' and follow me, a knock on the door stops me and i sigh, walking over and opening it. "Caroline... hey." I smile.

    "Hey, I'm uh, Can i check on my mom?" She asks awkwardly. 

    "Of course." I smile, opening it wider for her to walk in. She frowns noticing Jeremy and Damon in the living room, pointing at them confused, "He wants to help." Is shrug. She nods understandingly, pushing the door open to the basement, disappearing down the stairs. I walk back over to the living room, sighing. 

    I walk back over, the door opening and Ric walking through. "Ric!" Damon cheers. Ric mutters a hey, walking in with a cardboard box. He notices me, tilting his head. 

    "Aren't you supposed to be helping with the masquerade ball?" He asks confused. I shake my head and he sighs, nodding. He looks up seeing Jeremy and then looks over to me. "Why is your sixteen-year-old brother here?"

    "I'm helping Damon and Alina." Jeremy huffs. "I'm the one who found out about the moonstone." 

    "Does Elena know your here?" He questions. 

"Not exactly." 

     "But, his big sister said it was okay, so it's okay." I smile, taking a seat on the couch. 

   "What do you got?" Damon asks, changing the subject and walking over to the box Ric had brought in. 

    "Oh, this is Isobel's research." My face scrunches up in disgust at her name, "Her assistant sent it to me." 

    Damon hums, nodding, "Vanessa, the bitch who shot me." Damon grumbles. 

    "Yeah, Vanessa." Ric nods. "Now do you remember the old Aztec curse she told us about?" 

   "The sun and the moon, blah blah blah." Damon nods. 

"An Aztec curse, cool." Jeremy beams. 

      "Yeah, supposedly vampires and werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun," Ric explains, Damon flashing his daylight ring. 

   "Most of them anyway." Damon corrects, walking over to me. 

   Ric rolls his eyes, looking back to Jeremy, "According to the legend, the werewolf part of the curse," He sighs, handing a paper over to Jeremy, "It's sealed with the moonstone." 

    "What do you mean sealed?" Jeremy asks. 

"It's a witch thing. Whatever seals the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse.: Damon explains, sitting next to me. 

   "Maybe Mason Lockwood thinks he can use the moonstone to break the curse," I say, Ric nodding. 

    "If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots." Damon sighs. "Who has the stone now?" 

   "Tyler." 

"Can you get it?" 

     "Yeah." 

"See, now your life has a purpose." Damon mocks, my hand flies up, hitting him in the chest. "Ow..." 

   Jeremy looks like he's trying to cover up a laugh, "So, uh, you do believe it?" 

    "The same book that says a werewolf bite kills a vampire. Ignoring it would make me an even bigger idiot. Let's go." he says, patting my thigh so i stand up. I sigh, standing and shaking my head. 

__________________________________________________

     I spot Elena, pulling him over to her. We both stand on either side of her, Elena gasping, "What are you guys doing here?" 

    "Looking for my baby bro." Damon shrugs, looking out the window Elena was standing at. "Speaking of, would you tell yours to stop following us around?" I roll my eyes sighing, Elena turning to look at me. 

   "What's going on?" 

"Ask eager beaver." Damon shrugs, lacing his fingers with mine and pulling me with him. We walk out into the backyard, running into Stefan, "Katherine's with Mason Lockwood?" 

    "Wait, seriously?" I frown. 

"We missed it, he got into town right after she did." Stefan sighs. "It makes perfect sense." 

    "I know, but Mason Lockwood!" Damon exasperated, Stefan shrugs, not knowing what to say, "Werewolf thing aside, the guys a surfer. She's got abe using him, she has to be." 

   "Careful, Damon. You sound jealous." I mutter. Damon rolls his eyes, pulling me closer to him. 

   "Using him for what?" 

"The moonstone." I gasp in realization. "Mason's look for the moonstone which supposedly would break the full moon curse, It's Katherine. She wants it too." 

    "But why?" Stefan frowns. 

"It's Katherine." I shrug, " She doesn't need a reason." 

    "She has a point." Damon nods, "It's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something." Damon sighs. 

    "So how are we going to find this moonstone?" Stefan asks. 

     "Jeremy's getting it from Tyler." 

"Why would you involve Jeremy? Why would you let him involve Jeremy?"

     "He's playing Indiana Jones. He involved himself." Damon glares. Stefan rolls his eyes, walking away. 

_________________________

     I sigh as i follow Stefan and Damon over to Bonnie. I look over, seeing Stefan texting Elena. I roll my eyes, nudging him. He looks up to me and then shoves his phone back into his pocket. "Okay, okay. This is as far as i go." Bonnie huffs. "What do you want?" 

     "A favor," Damon says simply. 

"Like that's gonna happen."

     "So predictable, that's why i brought them," Damon says, gesturing to Stefan and I. Bonnie furrows her brows, looking over to us. 

    "I know how you feel about helping Damon and i out, but since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine, we finally have an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them," Stefan explains. "So just hear us out." 

   "Pretty please." Damon mocks. Bonnie rolled her eyes, moving to walk away. 

    "Bonnie," I call out grabbing her arm, "Please?" 

"I'm listening." Bonnie nods. Stefan's phone starts to ring and i look over, seeing Elena's name on the screen. 

    "I have to fill Elena in on what's going on, Alina, watch him." Stefan smiles. I playfully roll my eyes, turning back to Bonnie as Stefan walks away. 

   "Look, all you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood again, see if he gave Katherine the moonstone," Damon explains.

    "My visions don't work like that." Bonnie states in a 'duh' tone. "I don't get to ask questions." 

     "How inconvenient," Damon mutters. "Although, let's talk about that little witchy juju things you do with me. You know, the fun one where my brain bursts into flames? What is that?" 

    "That's me giving you an aneurism. Your blood vessels go pop." Bonnie smirks. "But you heal quickly, so i do it over and over again." 

   I tilt my head, getting an idea. "Is it vampire-specific?" I ask. 

   Bonnie shakes her head, "No, it'd work on anyone with a supernatural healing ability. Why?" 

     "I think i just had a great idea," I smirk. Damon seems to catch on, smirking. 

     "You are one evil little devil." He hums. 

Bonnie looks between us, her face falling as she shakes her head. "I'm not gonna help you hurt him." 

    "Mason Lockwood's a werewolf." Damon states. "Katherine's evil. They're the bad guys. Really? You're going to play morality police with me right now?" 

     "Bonnie, Katherine wants Elena and I dead, Mason almost killed Caroline, and you might be mad at her or whatever... but she's one of your best friends," I say softly, hoping it'd get to her. 

     "Exactly." Damon smirks, "So you, witch, are gonna help us." Damon demands. I look up to him, giving him a look as Stefan walks back over. 

    "Yeah, he meant that as a question with a 'please' on the end." Stefan sighed. 

    "Absolutely." Damon hums. I give her a small smile, Bonnie looking between the three of us. 

_____________________

     Bonnie and i move to pick up a table from the back of a truck as Mason walks out, all part of the plan. "Hey, can you move your truck? I'm blocked in." I push the table back against the truck making a loud bang. 

    "Damnit." I groan. 

"Hey, how'd you two get stuck doing that by yourselves?" Mason asks, jogging over. Bonnie and i look over sighing. 

    "All the guys bailed." Bonnie huffed. "Something about draft picks. I don't know, we don't speak that language." Bonnie tells him as we fake pulling the table out of the truck. 

    "Your boyfriend left you alone?" Mason frowns. 

"Apparently he had other plans," i grumble, even though i know Damons on the side of the truck, waiting. 

    "Some boyfriend." Mason chuckles, "Here, let me give you guys a hand." I move back, Bonnie starting to give Mason the aneurism. Mason starts to groan in pain, stepping away and clutching his head. 
   He screams slightly and i back up more. Damon walks out, moving around me. 

    "I'm sorry..." Bonnie whispers. I wince as Damon knee's him in the face. Stefan walking out as well. Damon nods for us to get into the truck, Bonnie and i climbing in. I look out the back window to see into the bed, watching as Damon and Stefan putting Mason in the back. 
   The driver door opens, Damon getting in the driver's seat. 

________________________

  I push the door of the Salvatore House open, Damon bringing Mason in. I frown as he places him on a chair, "Here's his bag." Bonnie says, throwing the bag full of chains down. "As requested." 

     "Okay, grab that corner." Damon orders. I move over, going to help him. 

    "What are you guys doing?" Bonnie asked. 

"We don't wanna get blood on the carpet." Damon shrugs. 

     "I knew you were gonna say something like that." Bonnie huffed. 

    Damon rolled his eyes as we spread out the sheet. "Judging again." Damon glares. 

    "He's not gonna be out much longer," I tell him, watching Mason. 

    "Whoa..." Damon says, pulling chains out of his bags. "Looks like this guy's used to being tied up," I smirk slightly, stepping out of the way as Bonnie walked forward. "What are you doing?" 

    "You're looking for the moonstone, and I'm trying to help you find it." Bonnie shrugs, placing her hands on Mason's head. 

    "Oh, good, yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is." Damon tells he. I clear my throat, giving Damon a look, "Please." 

   Bonnie gives him a sarcastic smile, "Somewhere small. Dark. There's water." 

    "Like a sewer?" I frown. 

"No." She says shaking her head, "Like a well? That can't be right." Bonnie frowned. Damon and i shared a questioning glance. "No, yeah. It's a well." 

    "Why would it be in a well?" Damon questioned. 

Bonnie opened her eyes, giving Damon a look, "I told you, i only get what i get." Bonnie gasped, Mason, grabbing onto her wrist. 

    "Bonnie." I gasp, helping Damon pull her wrist out of Mason's grasp. Damon pulled him away from her Bonnie sighing. 

    "That's it, that's all i got," Bonnie said quickly walking up the stairs and out of the library. 

    "Hey, Judgey," Damon called out. Bonnie turned to glare at Damon, a small smile on his face, "Thank you." Bonnie gave a small nod, walking away. I looked back down to Mason who seemed to start to wake up. 

   "Damon..." 

"Come on, wolf boy. Wake up." Damon sighed, punching Mason. Mason's eyes shot open, growling at us. 

    "Uh, I'm gonna make sure Bonnie gets out alright." He nodded, and i rushed up the stairs. When i walk into the hall, i see Caroline slowly walking towards Bonnie. 

    "Um, how's your mom?" Bonnie asks, "The twins filled me in on everything." 

    "Um, I think I'm taking her home tonight," Caroline says looking over to me. I nod and she smiles. 

  "Caroline... Uh... never mind, i gotta go." Bonnie said, shaking her head. I frown, Caroline looking over to me and i shrug. 

   "Did you, uh, did you find the moonstone thing?" Caroline asks quickly. 

   "Not yet," Bonnie said quickly, Caroline nodded and then a look of realization took over Bonnie's face. "Hey, do you guys remember that old well where we used to play when we were kids?"

    I nod, Caroline, nodding as well, "Yeah." 

"It's in the woods, do either of you remember where?" 

      "On the edge of the old Lockwood property,"Caroline told her. "Why?" The well Bonnie was saying the Moonstone was in, that's the well. 

    "You think that's where Mason's keeping the Moonstone?" I ask. Bonnie nods, pulling out her phone. 

     "I gotta go." 

"I- We can come with you." Caroline offered. 

     "No, it's okay," Bonnie interjected. Caroline frowned, looking down. I give her a look and she sighs, "Actually, sure. Caroline smiled. 

   "Okay, A, you coming?" I look back towards the library and nod, following them out. Damon's got it covered here. 

__________________________________________________

        I sigh, running up to the well, seeing Stefan walking up. "Anything yet?" I ask. He looks up to me sighing. 

    "Where are the girls?" he sighed. 

"Parking, i said I'd come and find you," I said quickly, pointing towards the way i came. 

    "You shouldn't be out here alone," Stefan grumbled. 

"I'm not alone, You're here." I say in a 'duh' tone. He sighed, rolling his eyes."Are you going to open it or..." Stefan sighed, bending the new-looking lock and throwing the top to the side. 

     "What's going on?" We both look up to see Elena. 

"You shouldn't be here." Stefan tells her.

      "I know." She nods awkwardly. "But what's going on?" 

"Bonnie thinks this is where the Moonstone is." I sigh, "So we're gonna see if it is." Elena sighs as Stefan grabs the flashing, shining it into the well. 

    "You're not doing anything, i am," Stefan stated sternly. Passing the flashlight to me and then hopping onto the wall.

   "Hey." Elena frowned, "Be careful." 

"I'll only be down there for a minute," Stefan assures her. I scrunch my nose, looking away. I look back, hearing a splash, seeing Stefan already in the well. 

    "Elena, Alina!" Stefan screams. 

 "Stefan?!" Elena calls back worried. 

      "Elena!" 

"Stefan, what's wrong?" I frown. "Stefan, what's going on?" 

      "Vervain!" He calls out. The water's Vervain water, Mason must have put it in there. "Oh, God! Help!" I take the sheet, unraveling it. 

    "Stefan!" Elena cries out again. 

"Shut up and help me." I glare. She nods, moving to help me pick up the chains. 

     "Guys!" Caroline calls out. 

"Caroline, Stefan's down there, and, and the chain is rusted- No, no, no!" Elena says quickly, "You can't. It's filled with Vervain. Caroline, we've got to get him out!" Caroline nods, picking up the chains with ease, and throwing them over the rod. 

    "I'll go down." I say quickly, stepping onto the ledge. 

"What? No." Caroline argues, "If something happens to you, Damon'll kill me." 

     "Don't worry about Damon, we don't have time." She nods as i loop the chain around me. 

    "What's going on?" Bonnie asks, running up. "You took off in a blur." 

     "I heard them screaming." 

"Help me in." I say, Bonnie and Elena, taking my arms and starting to help lower me in. 

    "You ready?" 

"Yeah." I nod. I hold onto the chair as Caroline lowers me, I feel the chain slip and i gasp. 

    "Sorry!" 

"It's okay, keep going!" I call back up. After a minute I'm waist-deep in Vervain water. I gasp, seeing Stefan face down, the water around him steaming. I pull him up, shaking him. 

    "Hey, hey." I whisper. I start to wrap the chain around him. 

     "Alina, what's going on down there?" Caroline calls out, 

"Pull him up!" I call out. I watch as Stefan gets pulled out and sigh. I wade around in the water, looking for the Moonstone. 

    "Okay, Alina, come on!" 

"I need to find the stone, give me a minute!" I call out, searching around the water for it. I hear a rattle from behind me and freeze. 

     "Alina, hurry!" Bonnie calls out. I finally feel something and pull up a small box. 

    "Hold on, another second! I think i found it!" I moved to pull open the lid, the snake i had heard latching onto my arm. I scream throwing it back, they keep coming at me and i couldn't stop screaming. 

    "Alina! Alina, what is it?" Elena calls out. "Alina, what's going on!" I pull the box string, hoping not to lose it. 

    "I got it, pull me up!" I call out, I grab onto the chain, Caroline pulling me back up, and Bonnie and Elena helping me out of the chain. 

   "Is Stefan okay?" I ask. I look over and gasp, "Oh, my God..." 

     "He's... He's not waking up." Elena panicky, rushing over to Stefan. "He needs blood..." Elena quickly looks around, seeing a rock and cutting her palm with it, placing her palm at his mouth. "We got the stone, Stefan. Stefan, it's gonna be okay, everything's gonna be okay." Elena coos.

____________________________________

     I sigh, walking into the house, and I'm soaked in Vervain water. I walk to the library, seeing Mason, Damon, and Jeremy, "The well!" Mason yells out pained. 

    "Oh, we know where it is." I glare. They all looked up to me, shocked. 

    "Alina..." Damon mutters, rushing over to me, I hold a hand out stopping him. 

     "Vervain water," I mutter. I make my way over to Mason.

"Uh, actually." Damon says, moving in front of me, "I think you should talk Jeremy on a walk." He states, giving me a knowing look. 

     "I'm staying," Jeremy states sternly. 

"No, you should go. Both of you." Damon states again.

       "I'm staying, Damon, he's had enough." Jeremy grits out. 

   "Just help Tyler," Mason tells Jeremy. "Don't let this happen to him." He begs. 

    "Damon..." Jeremy mutters. In a blink of an eye, Damon has Jeremy pinned up against the bookcases. 

     "Damon!" I shout, wide-eyed, rushing over to them. "Damon stop!" When Damon doesn't move, i place my hand on his arm. His face scrunches up and he finally releases him, groaning. 

    "He wanted to be part of this, well here it is." He glares, turning to look at Jeremy, "Kill or be killed, this guy's a werewolf. He'd kill me the first chance he got! He'd kill your sister if he had the chance! So you suck it up, or you leave." Damon gritted out. I push Damon back lightly, "He wants me to kill him, anyway." I grab Jeremy's head in my hands, making him look at me. "Don't you, Mason?"

     "Jeremy, go," I tell him. 

"What?" Jeremy asks, furrowing his brows. 

    "Go, you do not need to see this." 

"It really is a curse, isn't it?" Damon continues. I look back to Jeremy, 'Go' i mouth. Jeremy gets up and runs out of the room. "You know, i look at you, and i see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version." 

    "I love her." Mason croaks out. 

"Oh, i know! I've been where you are." Damon glares. "But Katherine will only rip your heart out." I watch Damon for a second and Mason looks to me. I know i can't stop Damon. "Let me do it for her." I wince as Damon sticks his hand on Mason's chest, Mason groaning in pain. When the room falls silent i know he's dead. 

    "I'm going to go take a shower..." I say softly, walking away and towards Damon's room. 

_____________________

     I wring my hair out with my towel, i sigh, looking down at my phone. I have Katherine's number, i had taken it from Damon's phone, only God knows why he had it. 
    I pick up my phone, staring into the mirror. 

    "I was wondering when I'd hear from you." I can hear the smirk in her voice. I clench my jaw, exhaling sharply. 

    "You know... your boyfriends quite the stud." I grit out, "You do know how to pick them. But I'm afraid he won't be seeing you anymore. He's got a hole where his heart should me, Checkmate." I smirk before handing up. 

    "Alina! Everything okay in there?" Damon calls from the door. I open it, a towel still wrapped around me, His eyes widen and he looks up to me. "Um, i... I'm sorry for what happened with Jeremy." 

    "It's okay... you were just being... you were just being you." I smile. He smiles, leaning down to kiss me, my phone cutting us off. 

    "Hello?" I ask, slightly irritated. 

"Katherine got to Jenna." 

______________________________

   I sit in silence, staring at the floorboards in my room. I had come to the house to be with Jeremy, who was locked in his room, and now i was copying his actions. I locked myself in my room. Elena and Alaric told me Jenna would be okay, just a couple of stitches, but this is completely my fault. I gave into Katherine's stupid game, that i couldn't win. 

    "Where is she?" I hear Damon asked, muffled by the door. 

"In her room, she's been in there for two hours already, and i haven't heard anything." I hear Jeremy explain. I can hear them coming up the stairs and i take a deep breath. I hear the door handle jiggle, but it's locked, he can't get in. 

   "Alina, i need you to open the door," Damon says sternly. "I can hear her heartbeat, she's okay, i just need to get in." I think Damon's hand slams against the door because the large thud made me jump. "Alina, open the door, or I'll take it down." He warns. 

    "Go away," I say shakily. This is why I'm silent, I'm a complete mess and i can't trust my voice. "Please, just go away," I say a little louder. 

     "You know i can't do that." Damon says softly, "Let me in, and we can talk, i can help you." I let out a small sob, but he heard it, which is how the lock on my door ended up broken. I see his face fall and he moves towards me.

    "No, go away." 

"I'm not leaving you." He insists, walking towards me. 

      "J-just go away." I grit out, placing my hands at the side of my head. "Why won't you go away..." 

     "Because i love you." He whispers, sitting across from me. 

   "Well don't, because i hate myself." I grit out, "I am so tired of myself. I could have lost her... i let myself play Katherine's game, and it could've killed Jenna, and who is she going to go after next? Jeremy, Elena, Ric, Stefan... you..." I sob. Damon moves next to me, pulling me to him. I try to pull away but he holds me close. 

    "Baby, I'm right here. She won't hurt you, and she won't hurt anyone..."

    "Please don't leave me." 

"I couldn't even if i wanted to." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 274 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
137K 3.2K 16
The Gilbert children were three. Elena, Jeremy and Sky. After the death of their parents they were all heartbroken. Sky was more lost than ever. Inst...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...