《BREAK THE CHAINS OF VILLAINO...

By King_Kado131

To becoming a great hero! That's the goal of me! Y/n L/n Fangire! It's a tough and long one, but I'm gonna do... More

My Kamen Academia!
Preparations!
A Very Metal Episode
The First Day... More or less...
The First Test... More or Less
FIGHT TIME
Representing 1-A
USJ Arc
Season 1 Finale
The Next Beginning
Sports Festival
Headbands Full of Points
Final Round
Choices?
Keep on Fighting
Round 2 & Semi Finals
Katsuki and Kenji's Bashfull Blast
Heroic Friendshipping!
The Meaning of Kamen Rider
The Yeti the Devil and the Mother
Setting Things Straight
That Villanous Night
Race to Be a Pro
Inducing Stress
Final Form Time!
Season 2 Finale
"Endurance Training"
A Neo Foe?
Creator God in Action
Training Pussycats
Growing Powers
Brewing Darkness
[A/N] EXCUSE ME! THE FUCK!?
Fighting Back
Neverending Night
Ending Night
Atrashi L/n Fangire
Arcturus & Reydan Shay Lagendorga
LaLa L/n Fangire
Y/n L/n Fangire
Afterwords Part: 1
Afterwards Part 2
Keep On Kicking!
Provisional Start!
[A/N] Where in The World is King_Kado131
Show Your Skills!
[A/n] More and More Disappointment
The Spirit of Class A
Rush To Finish The First Round
Second Round! The True Provisional License Exam!?
{A Very Boring Filler Chapter}
[The Seven Keys Of Creation]

[A/N] I Am Damn Sure Special

952 26 40
By King_Kado131

[I'm so sure about this that this special is over 75000 words long.]

Silent Mog Village. A quiet farming town, home of many Commoners who made their living in Mining and Merchandising. It was dawn in the village, and as per usual, the village was surrounded in a large fog. A man wearing an extremely long sword on his back walked through the village, he wore a long red cloak and a red headband headband that crept his long black hair out of his eyes. He also had a golden gauntlet on his left arm. The man then walked into the thick fog that surrounded the hidden village. Until he heard something odd...

"WWWAAAAHHHH AH WAAHHHHH!!!"

The man suddenly stopped as he heard the cries of a baby. The man then quickly made his way though the fog, until he had made it a large lake inside the fog that bordered the village. Some of the fog cleared, only to reveal a person wearing a long black cloak that concealed their whole figure, they had a Basket in their arms one where the cires of a baby came from, but there was something odd about the child inside of the basket... a mass of power radiated from the baby's body. The man stood watching the cloaked person in confusion, as the unknown person placed the basket on the ground. Then a book floated next to the cloaked man surrounded in a green aura, they then placed their hands together causing a mass of wind to spiral around, floating the basket into the air and across the lake, into the black haired man's arms. The man stared at the child in confusion, before he looked back up at the cloaked man, only to see that they had disappeared.

???: "... They want me to take care of you? But why?... eh, I guess it doesn't really matter. One more brat to take care of isn't really a problem... but the thing is... you've got way more power than the other one. *Sigh* Alright, then kid, what's your name?"

The man asked the baby, who only stared at him... there was silence for a moment, until the man realized something.

???: "Oh right, you can't tall yet, huh? So there's gotta be a name on you somewhere, right?"

The man asked at he looked over the small child, only to see a name had been sown into the baby's clothes.

???: "Omniage? That's it? Pretty lame... you're my kid now, and none of my kids are having a lame name like that... how about Y/n? Yeah, Y/n Omniage makes you way cooler."

Hearing that name made the baby giggle as the man grew a tiny smile, he then started walking back through the forest towards the Village again.

???: "My name? It's Triton, Triton Siege. Pretty cool, huh?"

The baby Y/n then stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at Triton, causing him to chuckle.

Triton: "I'm gonna like you kid, but, as a father of four now, I can't pick any favorites. That's why you've gotta work for you place here, Y/n."

In this world magic is everything. Many years ago, a demon ravaged the land, threatening to extinct the whole of the human race. But then a single man stept forth, and with then magic that came with his Four Leaf Clover Grimoire, he struck the Demon down with a massive blade of pure light. That sole mage was crowned as the Wizard King, and his story quickly became a legend known all throughout the world.

《15 Years Later》

"445... 446... 447... 448... 449... 450!"

Deep inside of a forest that was covered In a thick fog, a tall 15 Year old boy with H/s H/c Hair did one handed handstand push ups while his back was against a tree he had determination in his bright e/c eyes as he kept on doing his excercises. The boy then went down one more time before he sprung back up into the air. He then flipped around before he landed on his feet, revealing the rest of himself, he wore indigo pants with a sleeveless shirt, and an odd but of armor that resembled a wing on his right leg, next were brown boots, a golden gauntlet on his left hand along with a pauldron over his left shoulder, and finally, there was a Crimson red Cape like scarf around his neck. The boy then Started walking off with his Crimson scarf waving in the wind behind him.

???: "Alright then. Guess it's about time I headed back. Tomarrow is the day I get my Grimoire after all, and once I get it... I might be able to use all of this...."

Y/n Omniage. A boy who was orphaned in the Village of Silent Mog, 15 Year ago, but, Y/n is anything but a normal boy.

Walking out of the thick fog and back into the Village of Silent Mog, as Y/n jogged towards a large house In the distance, as he moved he waved to said hello to the people he moved past.

Y/n: "Hello Ms. Suzie! Hey Gregory! How's it going Mr. Rino!"

Y/n said as he jogged by with a smile on his face... but all the people he said Hello to, didn't respond. They only let out groans or other sounds of displeasure as they turned away from the H/c haired boy, but that didn't stop Y/n's smile, infact his smile only grew as he began running through the village with his excitment growing,  causing the ancient markings on his scarf to start glowing as a black and crimson, only for it to stop a few moments later.

《Meanwhile》

Triton: "Artillery Magic: Blast Bullet!"

*BANG!*

*BOOOM!*

???: "That was a close one."

Near an old cottage outside of the Silent Mog Village, Triton, who's hair was longer than ever, fought against a 17 year old boy with long silver hair, who wore a black coat with silver pauldrons on his shoulders, he had an extremely long katana in hand as he got ready to attack Triton. This was one of the Eight Children now being raised by Triton, and he was known as the strongest with the second highest amount of magic power, Seth Heavensteel.

Triton landed infront of Seth, a magic book known as a grimoire floating next to him with a silver black aura surrounding it.

Triton: "You're gonna have to do better than dodge, Seth! A true warrior finishes their opponents four clean hits! Or by knocking them unconscious!
Artillery Magic: Cannon Rush!"

Suddenly Five magic circles appeared infront of Seth with large cannon balls made of the ground around them ready to fire at him. Seth got into a defensive stance ready to dodge the or block the magic. A similar magic book appeared next to Seth radiating an orange-ish gold color.

Seth: "Nova Magic: Solar Cloak. StarSteel Masamune."

Seth said as a golden orange aura surrounded his blade. The cannon balls flew at Seth with extreme speed ready to explode on impact.

*SHING! SLASH!*

Seth sliced two of the cannon balls in half before he went to attack the third incoming attack, but...

*CLANG!*

*FWOOSH!*

Seth: "H-Huh?"

Seth's blade simply bounced off of the third Cannon Ball, sending his sword flying back into the air as 4 more Cannon Balls flew at him with extreme speed.

Triton: "You didn't keep your grip on that blade Seth, and for that, you will fail."

Triton said as more cannon balls flew at Seth with extreme speed, ready to slam into him and explode with a mass of power.

"HHHYYYAAAHHH!!!"

Suddenly a roar was heard, causing Seth and Triton to look up in confusion, only to see Y/n falling from the sky. Y/n then caught Seth's Masamune Sword, midair before landing infront of Seth with a giant smile on his face.

Y/n: "DON'T WORRY SETH! I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!"

Y/n said as he lifted up his sword gripping it tightly as he got ready to attack.

Y/n: "SOLDIER:-"

*SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SHING!!!"

Y/n: "10 TIMES SLASHING!"

As soon as Y/n landed on the ground, he gripped the massive Naginata that was Masamune and slashed all 10 Cannon Balls in half, before he dashed at Triton, who only smiled as he summoned more Cannon Balls, but as Y/n dashed forwards, he easily slashed through all of them with Seth's sword, before he got ready to finish this fight.

*SHING!*

Triton: "GAH!"

Y/n: "TAKE THIS! ONE OF MY BEYOND LIMIT MOVES!
SOLDIER: CROSS-CLIMHAZZARD!"

Y/n yelled as he dashed forwards, slashing Triton twice creating an X, before he stabbed the blade forwards into Triton's body, before he used all of his strength to jump into the air, before he used gravity to his advantage, slamming Triton with a finishing downward slash. Triton was sent flying back by the attack as his body seemed to turn all white before it turned into a mass of bubbles and disappeared.

*Clap Clap Clap*

"Nice going there Y/n. You assessed the situation properly and attacked with purpose. You pass with flying colors."

Clapping was heard as the real Triton Siege walked onto the scene clapping.

Y/n put his hand behind his head, rubbing it in embarrassment as he laughed.

Y/n: "Haha! Stop it dad! I just jumped in when I saw Seth in trouble!"

Triton: "I'm not your dad. Good job with your Cloning Magic too, Reily."

Triton said while rubbing the head of a small girl Seth's age who stood next to him. Triton then walked over to Seth and patted his head aswell.

Triton: "You did well, Seth. But you Rely on your Magic way to much and you underestimate you opponents, stop that. Remeber, Nova magic is just an extremely powerful mixture of Fire, Wind and Earth magics, meaning it can only go so far. Got it?"

Seth only nodded as he started walking towards Y/n, with a glare in his eyes. Y/n was extremely nervous as Seth approached.

Y/n: "H-Hey Big Bro! H-Here's your sword ba-"

Suddenly, Seth grabbed Y/n by his collar and pulled him close before snatching Masamune from Y/n's hands.

Y/n: "Gah! H-Hey, Big Br-!"

Seth: "Don't call me that you useless runt."

Y/n: "O-Oh... sorry..."

Y/n's nervousness was quickly replaced with submission.

Seth: "Listen closely you weakling. You may have an endless river of magic energy. But you are a less than useless if you can't use any of it, hell you're even less than that if all of that magic energy you have is slowly killing you! Without Master Triton's magic absorbing scarf, you'd just be a Lifeless mass of dust. So, stay! out! of! my! way!"

Y/n: "Right... I apologize... sorry Seth."

Seth: "Hmph!"

*THUD!*

Seth then threw Y/n to the ground as he began walking away with his sword on his back. Y/n just sat on the grass for a moment as Seth walked away. He then jumped back into his feet patting some dirt off of his body as a smile appeared on his face again. Meanwhile Triton just stood there as some other children being raised by Triton talked in the background.

"Can you believe Y/n could just act like that infront of Seth?"

"Aw man, Seth had the Triton clone just where he wanted him, and he just ruined everything like that! Magicless Loser."

"Tch! That idiot should really know his place. Under Seth's amazing boots."

Triton looked at the children with slight anger before he turned back towards Y/n with worry... but...

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAAA!"

Triton: "Hey kid?... You ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Seth is just... so amazing! His Nova magic is just so cool!"

Triton: "Serious? Didn't he just insult you like, 5 times like 3 seconds ago?"

Y/n: "Yeah... but I can't help but admire him. He was abandoned by his family, and became one of the strongest Mages in the village!"

Y/n said to Triton as he watched Seth walk off, he then looked down at his hands with a slightly saddened expression as she gripped his hands tightly.

Y/n: "I've got a ton of Magic Power, endless amounts of it, hell I have so much that people who can sense Mana think I'm royalty... but the thing is, I can't use any of it... it's just building up inside of me more and more and more and more... and because I have so much of it... it's killing me inside... without your scarf absorbing my power, I'd die from Magic Overload."

Y/n's smile then grew as a sparkle appeared in his eyes. He looked up as he held his arms at his side with determination and joy.

Y/n: "But Seth, he's got a ton of power too! And his Nova Magic is way awesome! He's so confident and everyone loves him!... I wanna be just like him! Even if I'm basically magicless! I'll get myself a Grimoire, and become strong enough to join the Magic Knights! Then I'll change then world! I'll make it so no matter who you are, where you come from or how poor you are, that anyone in this world can follow their dreams!"

Triton smiled at Y/n's determination, as he walked over to the tall boy and planted his hand on his head, giving the boy head pats.

Triton: "Then I guess you'll be gonna try and become the Wizard King like Seth, huh?"

Y/n looked at Triton with stars in his eyes for a moment... before he quickly remembered something.

《Short Flashback》

Young Seth: "Don't even joke about something like that. Only someone with all powerful magic can even dream of becoming the Wizard King."

Young Y/n: "Bu-"

Young Seth: "Drop it. If anyone's gonna be the Wizard King, it's gonna be me, then I'll rid the Cover kingdom of it's Sins."

Young Y/n: "......."

《Flashback over》

Y/n's genuine smile then turned into a fake one and he pushed Triton's hand off of his head.

Y/n: "That's a funny joke dad... but someone who can't use magic like me... I can only go so far, I'll be lucky If I even become a Vice-Captain."

Triton grew a worried expression on his face as he went to speak to Y/n again, but Y/n started jogging off into the mist forest once again.

Y/n: "I'M GONNA GO TRAIN IN THE FOREST! I'LL BE BACK WHEN THE SUN STARTS SETTING!"

Y/n said to Triton as he continued to run off, his cape like scarf waving in the wind as he ran.

Y/n thoughts: "I may not be able to use my Mana! And everyone may hate me for it! But I'm Not Gonna Back Down! I Will Achieve My Dream!"

《Timeskip》
《The Next Day》

Y/n: "So where are we going? You never really told me dad."

Triton: "*Sigh* First off, I'm not your dad. Second, were going to the Grimoire Acceptance Ceremony in our sister village of Hage."

Y/n: "And why do we have to go to this village?"

Triton: "Because it's the only place where one of these are held for Miles. And I don't feel like walking all the way to the Capitol."

Triton said as he and Y/n walked down a long road towards another Village that also bordered the Clover Kingdom known as Hage Village. The two of them kept on walking, passing some Noblemen along the way, as they made their into the Village of Hage. Once the two of them made it into Hage Village, Triton noticed that Y/n was no longer following, and was now staring off into the distance with sparkling eyes full of nothing but Awe.

Y/n: "W-Woah..."

Triton looked at where Y/n was staring only for a smile to appear in his face.

Y/n: "Is that the demon the First Wizard King, fought?"

Triton: "Almost right. That's the Top Part of it's Skull. Everyone knows that the thing's body was 10 Times Bigger, and full to the brim of Magic Power."

Y/n: "W-Woah! The Wizard King had to have been super strong!"

Triton: "Yeah, he was. People say that he was the strongest Mage of all time... hey Y/n. If you really wanna change the world without becoming the Wizard King, then I suggest you get 5, no 10 times stronger than him."

Triton said referring to the First Wizard King, causing Y/n's eyes to widen, before he realized what Triton meant. Y/n then clenched his fists as a smile appeared on his face.

Y/n: "Heh, if someone believes that I can do it, then that makes it all the more possible! Let's go get me a Grimoire!"

Y/n yelled as he started dashing into Hage Village with a smile on his face.

《Timeskip》

Y/n and Triton had made their way to Grimoire Tower in Hage Village were the Firefly Dandalions floated into the air. Once a year when children reach the Age of 15, they are ready for the Grimore Acceptance Ceremony. A right of passage for them that will only increase their magical power and make them stronger.

"AAAACCCHHHOOOO!!!"

Triton sneezed loudly as he rubbed his nose, shooing away the Firefly Dandaliond that floated past him.

Triton: "Oh god why!? I hate these stupid things! My stupid allergies act up every time I have to take one of you stupid kids here! ACHOO!"

Y/n: "I told you I could have gone on my own dad."

Triton: "I'm not your dad! A-ACHOO! That's it! I'm killing these things.
Artillery Magic: FIRE AT WIL-"

Y/n quickly grabbed Triton's hand and moved it away, stopping him from using Magic that would kill everyone around him. The two of them then made their way inside of the tower, only to see a mass of books in the walls with a massive 3 Lead Clover Spot Light in the roof. Y/n stared in awe along with everyone else... but some of them were more vocal about their excitment than others.

???: "AWESOME! ARE ALL THESE SHELVES FULL OF GRIMOIRES!? OHHH! WHICH ONE IS MINE!?"

A boy yelled in a part of the room while Y/n just looked around with literally stars in his eyes taking everything in.

Y/n thoughts: "WOAH! LOOK AT THE COVER ON THAT ONE!? IT'S GOTTA BE WIND MAGIC! AND THAT ONE! MAGMA MAGIC! SPACIAL MAGIC! HEX MAGIC! *INTERNAL GASP* IS THAT ONE LIGHT MAGIC!? ALL THESE GRIMOIRES ARE SO COOL!!! I can't wait to get mine, then I'll finally be able to use my magic! Then Seth... then Seth will respect me! Maybe even see me as his equal! *ANOTHER INTERNAL GASP!* MAYBE HE'LL CALL ME HIS RIVAL!?"

Y/n yelled to himself as he looked around with extreme excitment. Meanwhile, some Nobelchildren walked into the room as cocky as someone can be.

Nobelchild 1: "The day that I become full fledged mage. It's about time."

Nobelchild 2: "Hey, look what the cat dragged in. Could they be any shabbier?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Hearing this took Y/n out of his excitment as he turned, only to see the two Nobelchildren talking about two other boys who were standing together. One was a tall boy with messy black hair wearing black and brown clothes who oozed arrogents that was stronger than a Nobel's, and a short boy with spiky white hair who wore a shot blue coat with a white shirt underneath, unlike the one next to him, this boy was clearly excited, maybe even more than Y/n.

Nobelchild 2: "We shouldn't have to give Grimoires to anyone who just walks in off the street."

Nobelchild 1: "It makes me sick to my stomach."

Nobelchild 2: "You don't think they'd be foolish enough to take the Magic Knights Exam in 6 Months do you? Only Nobels and Royalty have enough natural magic power to pass the exam."

Hearing this annoyed Y/n as he glared at the Nobelchildren, before he went back to looking at the Grimoires on the wall.

Nobelchild 2: "See the shrimpy one? I heard that he can't use magic at all."

Nobelchild 1: "Well then, we better take special care of him, I mean he's one of a kind."

Nobelchild 2: "Not entirely, look at him over there at the H/c haired kid. That's the Falling Star of Silent Mog Village. He's got a ton of magic power, but he can't use a single bit of it. He builds up so much that if he didn't have that scarf, I'd kill him."

Nobelchild 1: "Such wastes of space."

Hearing this peaked the interest of two people, the two boys who couldn't use magic, one from Hage, and the other from Slient Mog, glanced at eachother for a moment with a single thought in mind.

??? & Y/n thoughts: "He can't use magic, too?"

?Old Wizard?: "WELCOME TO GRIMOIRE TOWER ACCEPTIES!"

Suddenly an old wizard, known as the Master of Grimoire tower appeared with a magic item that acted like a floating microphone as he spoke to the 15 year olds.

Master of GT: "ON THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION, YOU WILL TAKE YOUR FIRST STPES DOWN A NEW PATH! I WISH YOU INTEGRITY! HOPE! AND LOVE! For those who don't know I am the master of this Grimoire Tower. Now! Not a single person from this region has distinguished him or herself by becoming a Magic Knight, much less the Wizard King! I pray that one of have what it takes to become one of the most powerful mages in the land.... SERIOUSLY! I MEAN IT!"

Everyone: "..........."

Triton thoughts: "Something in this village is going to be the death of me, either it's this old bag, or the dandelions out side..."

Master of GT: "And now! To accept your Grimoires!"

As soon as the Grimoire Tower Master said that, the books on the shelves were surrounded in different colored auras as they flew off of the shelves and into the air, floating there as they showed themselves off, before one by one, they made their way to their owners who held out their hands, causing the Grimoires to float into them.

Random Girl: "Finally, my Grimoire!"

Random Guy 1: "Check it out, mines bigger than yours!"

Random Guy 2: "Yeah maybe, but mine's thicker!"

Triton in background: "PHRASING!"

Random Guy 3: "Here it is! My one way ticket out of this little village!"

Random Guy 4: "I can carry on the family Business!"

Random Guy 5: "This is my Grimoire? Seriously?"

Random Guy 6: "Why's mine so tiny!?"

Random Girl 2: "I guess... I'll decide what to do when there are more pages of magic in here!"

Nobelchild 1: "Hmph! 6 months from now we'll be taking the Magic Knights exam."

Nobelchild 2: "And we'll pass it too!"

People were excited to get their Grimoires and observed them with joy.

Master of GT: "Yes, ver good, I have high Hopes for you."

That was until a certain person accidentally drew all of the attention to himself...

???: "Hey uhhh..."

Everyone turned towards the short white haired boy who held his arms out, with no Grimoire going anywhere near him.

???: "Is my Grimoire running late or something?"

Everyone stared silently as the boy held his arms out, waiting for his Grimoire... but he wasn't the only one...

Y/n: "... Mine isn't showing up either... is it in a different tower or something?"

Everyone inside of the tower stared at the two of them in silence, both of them holding out their arms, with nothing coming to them. The Master of GT cleared his throat before responding.

Master of GT: "Uhhhh.... Try again next year?"

Y/n: "H-UH!?"

???: "WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT!?"

Random Guy: "Heh!"

Suddenly everyone started to loudly laugh at the two of them with their Grimoires at their sides.

Random Guy: "WOW! THAT'S ACTUALLY KIND OF AWESOME!"

Random Guy: "THAT'S TOO FUNNY!"

Random Guy: "WHAT DID WE EXPECT! OF COURSE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY WHO CAN'T USE MAGIC DON'T GET GRIMOIRES!"

They said as they continued to laugh at the two, meanwhile, Triton gritted his teeth and glared at everyone in the room, letting out a quiet growl as his eyes shined a faint Crimson color, but that anger quickly faded as a thought came to his head.

Triton thoughts: "Dammit.... why am I suprised, when I knew this was gonna happen..."

*SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Everyone continued to laugh, until suddenly a golden aura appeared, shining brightly as a new Grimoire appeared. A Grimoire shinning a bright Golden Aura appeared in the arms of the black haired boy next to the white haired one without a Grimoire... but it was different from all the rest...

Master of GT: "Wha? Is that? The Four Leafed Clover?"

Nobelchild 1: "The Four Leaf? Like out of the Legend? the same as the one bestowed upon the first Wizard King! And it's his!? A filthy commoner!?"

The Girmoire fell into the kid's hand as he turned and spoke.

?Black Haired Boy?: "I will, become the Wizard King."

Everyone had a collective gasp at this, before they started cheering for the boy with a mass of Excitment. Meanwhile, Triton was only annoyed at the boy, as he turned to Y/n.

Triton: "Come on Y/n. Let's get goin- huh?"

Triton then looked around, only to see that Y/n had disappeared.

Triton thoughts: "Huh? Where the hell did he go!?"

《Meawhile》

*PatPatPatPat!*
*Snag!*
*THUD!*

Y/n: "GAH!"

Y/n was running on road back to Silent Mog, when he suddenly tripped over a root, falling on the ground getting dirt all over himself. Y/n got on his hands and knees about to get up, but stopped as his vision blurred and drops of water fell onto the dusty road. Tears fell from Y/n's eyes as he sat there with a mass of emotions swirling inside of him.

Y/n: "DAMMIT!!!"

*THUD!*

Y/n: "DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!"

*THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!*

Y/n sat there punching the ground as he yelled to himself, quickly bloodying his fist as more and more tears streamed down his face. Y/n then got back on his feet and wiped the tears out of his eyes as he thought to himself.

Y/n: "THEY'RE WRONG ABOUT YOU! THEY'RE WRONG! THE PEOPLE AT THE VILLAGE! THE PEOPLE AT GRIMOIRE TOWER! SETH! THEY'RE ALL WRONG ABOUT ME!"

Y/n yelled to himself in anger as he wiped his tears away, but as he did, everything that was said about him, today and in the past came rushing back.

《Mass of Flashback》

"What a failure."

"All that magic power and you can't use a single ounce of it."

"You should just stay out of the way and let the real mages do something their good at."

"Useless trash."

"Waste of magic."

《Flash》

Young Y/n: "*COUGH COUGH! COUGH COUGH!*

Young Seth: "Just give up already."

In the misty forest. Young Y/n was beaten and bloody while Young Seth stood infront of him, his magic ready to attack once again whole Y/n held his stomach and coughed.

Young Seth: "You aren't going to beat me you trash. You may have a lot of power, but you're nowhere near as strong as I am. So just give up... if you don't, I'll kill you."

Seth threatened as Y/n slowly got to his feet, his coughing had stopped and he had a smile on his face as he wiped the blood out of his eyes.

Young Y/n: "No way! I'm Not Backing Down! I Refuse To! Because someone believes in me! They think I can achieve my dream, so I refuse to give up! Even after I do that!"

Young Seth: "Then I'll kill you."

Young Y/n: "Go ahead! Because I still won't give up! Even after I'm dead! AS LONG AS SOMEONE BELIEVES IN ME! I WILL ACHIEVE MY DREAM!"

Young Y/n yelled as he got into a normal fighting stance, glaring at Seth who glared back with the same intensity.

《Flashback Over》

Y/n: "Heh..."

A smile then slowly appeared on Y/n's face as his tears quickly dried up.

Y/n: "That's right! I made a promise, didn't I! As long as someone believes in me! I Won't Back Down! I Will Achieve My Dreams! I'LL CHANGE THIS WORLD! I'LL CHANGE THIS WORLD! FIX IT! I'll show everyone that I'm that it doesn't matter what you can or can't do! I'LL MAKE LIFE FAIR FOR EVERYONE!"

Y/n yelled into the sky with his determination returning with an extremely happy smile on his face... but that happyness was quickly replaced with confusion as a slow clapping was heard.

???: "Well then. Now that is an interesting way to think Kid. But I'm not saying I don't like it, in fact, it's a similar ideology to my little organization."

Y/n quickly turned around, only to see a masked man wearing a black robe walking toward towards him.

???: "Y'know, people like me and my friends would really like to have someone like you on our side... for several reasons."

Y/n: "What are you talking about, wait no, who are you?"

???: "Oh right, haven't introduced myself, huh? My name is Ion. It's very nice to meet again, Omniage."

Y/n: "Huh? Meet me again? We've never met before, and my name's Y/n."

Ion Thoughts: "Hmmm... not the reaction I was expecting... and I guess it wasn't the one Master expected either. Welp, mightaswell try this the hard way."

Ion: "Sorry, I'm mistaken, Y/n. But, my group would really like to recruit you to our side, your latent powers, they could be an amazing help to our cause."

Y/n: "Uh, I don't know. I'm kinda set on becoming a Magic Knight."

Y/n thoughts: "This guy's... kinda weird... sure he's got some menacing armor, but hey, he might just be a magic knight or something... right?"

Y/n thought to himself as Ion stood there for a moment before he began to explain.

Ion: "Well, how about I offer you this. Join my friends, in The Eye of The Midnight Sun. My master asked for me to recruit you out of everyone in your village. Your magic power is endless, and you could be an amazing super weapon for our cause."

Y/n: "Y-Yeah, about that. I have alot of Mana... but I can't use any magics... I'm useless..."

Ion: "Do worry about that. My friends have a way to draw out your Latent Powers, that way you can use the power that has been locked away inside of you."

Hearing this caused Y/n's eyes to widen with excitement.

Y/n: "R-Really!? If I join you guys, then do you think I could get a Grimoire?"

Ion: "You won't need one... you magic is stronger than any royalty, you could overpower anyone with ease, and with your help, The Midnight Sun will crush the Clover Kingdom like the bug it is."

Suddenly hearing this caused an immediate tension to appear inside of Y/n as he took a step back from Ion.

Y/n: "W-Wait what? You want to destroy the Clover Kingdom? Why!?"

Ion: "Tch. Have you experienced it? The values that this Kingdom holds so dear? Integrity? Love? Hope? All this Kingdom does cause Despair, Hate those who live in it, and lies to those who wish to dream! Nobels and Royalty prance around like nothing matters, while the rest of the Kingdom Suffers! We want to fix it. Destroy the Clover Kingdom and recreate it to better follow those values. That way, people like you and I won't be treated like trash for being commoners!... so? What do you say? Will you join us?"

Hearing this caused a mass of mixed emotions to appear inside of Y/n, he was afraid of this man who seeked him out... and he didn't know why. Anyone would easily decline this offer... something tucked away, deep inside of his subconscious wanted to join him... want to reach out his hand and grab Ion's, to destroy the Clover Kingdom and much much more...

《Flashback》

Triton: "Alright you two. Training's over."

Inside of Silent Mog village, Young Y/n had just finished training with Seth, who quickly began walking away as Y/n sat on the ground, looking down with sadness. Triton noticed this and walked over to Y/n.

Triton: "What's wrong kiddo? You've always got a smile, so why's it gone?"

Young Y/n: "... Seth... he keeps calling me trash... a magicless weakling... and the other villagers do too... I hate it... I wanna get strong and show them I'm not useless!"

Y/n said while clenching his fists in anger. Triton looked at with with a Mix of worry and disappointment.

*BLAM!*

Young Y/n: "OW! Why'd you do that dad!?"

Triton: "Stop that way of thinking."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Triton: "Listen. Just because you can't use magic, doesn't make you useless. If you don't have magic, then just kick everyone's ass with your fists! Don't let what other people say make you mad, or vengeful. The world doesn't need another Sasuke, we've got Seth for that. Basically, what I'm saying is. Don't seek vengeance, use you're strength to protect the world, not destroy it. If you do try that shit then I'll be the first person who kicks your ass, got it?"

Young Y/n: "Y-Yeah..."

Triton: "What was that?"

Young Y/n: "Yeah! I've got it Dad! I promise I won't destroy! I'll protect everyone!"

《Flashback over》

Y/n: ".... No way."

Ion: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I'm not joining you! My strength! And my power! It's ment to protect! I refuse to destroy the Clover Kingdom! I will become a Magic Knight! And If you even think of attacking us! I will defeat every single one of you!"

Y/n said with a glare at Ion, with a mass of determination and defiance in his eyes.

Ion: "*Sigh*... man... this is gonna be harder than I thought, huh? I thought this was gonna be an easy mission, but no! You can't remember for the life of you, can you, Omniage?"

Y/n was confused by then, until a Grimoire appeared next to Ion and opened with a Purple Aura around it.

Ion: "Shinobi Shadow Magic: BLACK BINDING CHAINS!"

*SSSHHHIII-CLANG!*

Y/n: "HUH!? WHAT THE HELL!?"

Suddenly a mass of Black Chains sprang out of Y/n's shadow and wrapped around Y/n, quickly and efficiently restricting his movements. Ion then began approaching as Y/n struggles to get out of his bindings.

Ion: "Sorry if I made it sound like recruiting you was a Choice. But it really isn't, you're joining us weather you like it or not, you're way too valuable to loose, Omniage."

Y/n: "My name is Y/n!"

Ion: "No. If really isn't. Not just relax, cause this will only hurt for a second, then you'll be unconscious."

*BLAM!*

Ion said as he walked up to Y/n, before kicking the boy in the face, trying to knock him unconscious... but...

Y/n: "No! I Won't Back Down! I Refuse To!"

Ion: "What the hell? Tch! Resistant little bastard! Just go to sleep already!"

Y/n: "NO WAY!"

*BLAM!*

Ion: "GAH!"

*Thud!*

Suddenly, Y/n curled up his body, before he sprung his legs forward, kicking Ion in the chest and sending him flying back. The shadow chains then shattered, freeing Y/n. The boy was about to turn and run, but...

Ion: "Oh no you don't! Shinobi Shadow Magic: Battle Capture Arena!"

Suddenly a mass of Purple surrounded Y/n and Ion, creating an arena around the two of them, trapping both of them inside.

Ion: "Tch. Now then, I'm going to knock you unconscious! And then Master will bring you back to your senses, Omniage! Black Shadow! Blunt Claws!"

Ion said as Claws made of shadows appeared around his fists. Ion then charged at Y/n with extreme speed, ready to fight. Y/n got into his own fighting stance and got ready to fight himself, when suddenly, chains wrapped around him once again.

Ion: "Black Binding Chains! Now! Shinobi Shadow Magic: Mysterious Mimic!"

Then, one Ion turned into 2. Ion and his new clone dashed at Y/n and began to quickly attack him left and right with punches to the face and body while Y/n was too restrained to block or dodge.

《Short Timeskip》

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "I Won't-"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "W-Won't Back Do-"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "own!"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "I WON'T BACK DOWN!"

Ion thoughts: "What is with this kid!? I've been punching him full force for a minute stright! And he's just taking it!? WHAT THE HELL!?"

Ion: "WHY!?"

*BLAM!*

Ion: "WON'T!?"

*BLAM!*

Ion: "YOU!?"

*BLAM!*

Ion: "PASSOUT!?"

*BLAM!*

Y/n: "BECAUSE I REFUSE!"

Y/n yelled loudly as he glared at Ion with intense determination.

Y/n: "SOMEONE BELIEVES IN ME! SO I WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON MY DREAM! I WILL KEEP ON FIGHTING! I'LL KEEP ON CHASING AFTER MY GOALS, EVEN AFTER I'M DEAD! I WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD NO MATTER WHAT! AND NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME!"

Y/n yelled into the heavens as Ion stood there, confused by Y/n's intense conviction. Suddenly a odd aura appeared above the two of them, high in the air, a old tattered and ripped Grimoire appeared with a red and black aura around it. Y/n's eyes widened at this, but the Grimoire didn't come down to Y/n, instead, one of the book's pages ripped itself put of the bindings, before it began to transform and take shape into a brand new object. Then book then closed and flew away towards Hage Village while the Page turned object fell to the ground with extreme speed.

*SHING!*

*Woosh!*

That Object was a massive shining sword that looked brand new, with a mass of old Bandages covering the blade, but those bandages had ancient writing, that shined. Then suddenly, Ion's Battle Arena and Black Chain magic was destroyed, absorbed into the sword's blade as it shined a purple color, before it stopped shining.

Ion: "W-What!? I'm possible?! I-It absorbed all of my magic!?"

Y/n stared at the odd sword with stars in his eyes... he felt some sort of connection to the blade, it called out to him... Y/n then stood up and reached out his hand, with a smile on his face.

Y/n: "Heh... so I really don't need a Grimoire, huh? I just need a Single Page of One! IN THE SHAPE OF THIS SWORD!"

Y/n yelled as he gripped the sword's handle and ripped it out of the ground. Once he did, he felt the unstable magic power inside of him being absorbed into the blade at an extreme rate, but then his body started to create more, creating a stable flow of magic through Y/n's body... absorbing his massive amount of mana as he created more and more, allowing him to control it's flow for the first time in his life. Y/n lifted the sword in awe as he observed the blade.

Y/n: "No way... this power... this is what my magic feels like, it's like a Surge of Energy going from my body to the blade. LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THIS BABY!"

Y/n said as he spun his sword around, holding them at his side as his Cape like scarf flowed in the wind. Both the scarf and the sword regulated Y/n's endless river of magic, letting him unleash his true potential.

Ion was full of feat as he held his hand out infront of him.

Ion: "Shinobi Shadow Creation Magic: Ninjaou!"

Ion said summoning a ninja sword make of shadows. He then dashed forwards at Y/n ready to slash him.

Ion: "I don't think master will mind if I Rough you up a little but before I bring you back! Mysterious Mimic!"

Ion then created a clone again, and the two of them dashed around Y/n, ready to attack him from both sides.

Ions: "THIS IS OVER!"

While Ion made his charge, Y/n had his eyes closed as he concentrated on the magic flowing through him into the sword he wielded. Pumping the sword with more and more magic giving it more and more power.

Y/n:  "Surge Magic:"

Ions: "W-What!?"

Y/n's sword began to shine as the Magic it had absorbed began to be released in a massive Surge of power. Y/n held up his blade up as the bandages that were the Page of the Grimoire it came from started to shine with a mass of ancient text. He then planted his foot into the ground and quickly spun around, causing a mass of magic to appear, creating a small hurricane around himself that destroyed the Clone and sent the real Ion flying into the air.

Y/n: "FINISHING TOUCH!"

Ion: "GRRR! Shinobi Shadow Magic: Black Blade Rain!"

Ion said causing a mass of Black Kuni to start raining from the sky aimed at Y/n, but the H/c haired boy only smiled as he sung his sword at the Kuni, absorbing all of them into his sword, causing the sword to gain a purple aura as one of the holes near the hilt was filled with an shining Purple stone.

Y/n: "Let's try this out! Surge Shinobi Shadow Magic: Mystery Mimics!"

Y/n then swung his sword, causing 2 black silhouette clones of himself to appear at his side, much to Ion's suprise. Y/n and his clones then jumped into the air lifting their sword so high into the air that the backs of their blades were aligned with their backs.

Y/n: "HHHHYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!"

*BLA-BLA-BLAM!*

Ion: "GGGAAAHHH!!!"

*FWOOSH!*

*BOOM!*

The three Y/n's slammed their swords into Ion, sending him into the ground with extreme speed and power, creating an Ion shaped crater. The purple orb in Y/n's sword hole then dissapeared as he landed infront of Ion, his clones gone. Ion then slowly got back onto his feet only to see Y/n closing his eyes as a mass of blue aura surrounded his blade and two bright blue stones filled his Sword Holes.

Y/n: "TAKE THIS!
SURGE BULLET!"

Y/n then swung his sword at Ion, sending a slash made of pure Surge Magic at Ion, slamming into him, causing that magic to explode into a mass of 9 more slashes with the 10th sending Ion flying into the air and absorbing all of the magic his body could produce. Y/n then dashed to Ion with his sword pulled back as he put more and more power into it, until the gems in his sword holes turned from bright blue to a Blinding F/c. Then the magic surrounding Y/n's blade suddenly straightened and solidified, making Y/n's blade even bigger and longer as it was surrounded in his Surge Magic.

Y/n: "AS LONG AS SOMEONE BELIEVES IN ME! I WON'T BACK DOWN ON ACHIEVEING MY DREAMS! I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD! BY BECOMING THE WIZARD KING!!!!"

Y/n: "SPECIAL MOVE!
SSUURRGGEE: OMNIAGE SLASH!!!!"

As soon as Y/n yelled that, he began slashing Ion over and over again with a seemingly endless combo of slashes with unseen speed. He kept on slamming the blade into Ion over and over, destroying more and more of his armor with his attacks until he lifted his blade into the air, causing the F/c blade to shine brightly as he finished Omniage Slash with one final downward slam.

Y/n: "YOU'RE FINISHED!!!"

*BBBBLLLLAAAAMMMM!!!*

Ion: "GGGGGGAAAAAHHHHH-"

*BBBOOOOOOOMMM!!!!*

Y/n stood over the unconscious Ion, breathing heavily as he smiled to himself.

Y/n: "YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!! I DID IT!"

Y/n yelled in joy as he lifted both of his hands into the air, holding his sword with pride. Y/n then began laughing as he swung his blade around a bit, before he held that blade up, staring at it in awe.

Y/n: "A sword that let's me use magic, and keep my own magic power from killing me... Heh, this thing is 10 Times Better than any stupid Grimoire! And maybe with this... I can beat Seth! I can become tha Wizard King! I Will Become The Wizard King!"

《Pitch Black Clover》
|To Be Continued》

So! I've noticed that there is a Severe lack of Black Ckover Fics.... I'm gonna change Dat Shit! WITH PITCH BLACK CLOVER!

Also, Triton was Isekaied into this world like 20 years ago, that's why he knows who Sasuke is.

Anyway!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
39.9K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
5.4K 182 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
98.1K 2.7K 26
You woke up in the My Hero Academia World,there you finally meet your Fictional Crush Midoriya Izuku,What will happen with you and Deku?Let's find ou...