The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

32. White Jasmine & Lavender

1.5K 104 31
By Lainychu

Seoul, December 1, 2023

Min&Ko company, Law Firm.

Yoongi was sitting at his workplace, face between his hands as he held himself by his elbows upon the crystal surface of his desk. A bored look on his face as he continued to nod and listen to the two omegas who were sitting on the opposite side on the comfy white velvet seats Jimin picked for their new office. Being a CEO and the head consultant in charge of the new cases was tiring for the male omega, even when their law firm was still small and rather new, with only three workers. Still, they were renting one modern office in one of the most valuable buildings in downtown Seoul.

"And how is it possible to have the same soulmate on the lovegen app?!" one of the female omegas exclaimed alarmed, fed up, and sending daggers through her eyes to the other omega sitting by her side.

"We don't know. You should go to the Jeons' Labs and complain in there" Yoongi said with a monotonic tone of voice, really exhausted by the case he had to overview, which was far from being a lawyer problem.

"But..."

A court knock on the door interrupted them. It was Jimin smiling and waving his small hand on the other side of the glass door. Yoongi moved his hand signaling for him to come in.

"Hi! Hello..." he said bowing his head lightly. "Can I offer you some coffee?"

"Sure" Yoongi responded before the two omegas could respond on their own. Jimin nodded exiting the male omega's office, lightly snickering.

It was funny for Jimin to see Yoongi getting all grumpy with their clients when he was the one who suggested doing a Law Firm for omegas counseling and medical malpractices a year ago. The thing that annoyed Yoongi the most was most of the omegas that came over were because they had problems due to the lovegen app. He hated that thing by the way.

Jimin went to add water to the coffee machine while turning the TV on to watch the news. The alpha began to hum a merry melody while placing the little cups on the tray. He didn't notice who was talking in the news. The phone in their office started ringing and Jimin was quick to pick up.

"Min&Ko law firm, how can I help you?" he said cheerfully, after a year he still got excited to get new calls and clients. "Yes, tomorrow at 10 am. What's your name? Do we have a social worker here? Ugh... yes we do..." Jimin winced at his own lie. "Alright, good afternoon," he said hanging off with a loud sigh. Damn, they needed a social worker quickly.

He moved to a side running a hand through his light brown hair when he caught sight of what was displayed on the news channel. He frowned grabbing the remote control to turn the volume on.

Jeongguk.

He was looking dazzling on the TV, surrounded by reporters and camera flashes. A cocky smirk on his face plastered as a permanent ornament. Dressed in an expensive suit and a dark grey turtleneck, and every piece of cloth accentuates his figure. His dark hair was perfectly parted to the side and his handsome face looked flawless.

Jimin sat down on one of the multiple white velvet seats he bought for the office, listening carefully to what Jeongguk was announcing on the TV.

A new feature of The Lovegen App and its launch on an exclusive party just for members of the Golden Group.

"The Lovegen has incredible new features on its next update but we are maintaining these features as a secret until the day of the launch" Jeongguk explained to the reporters with his usual cocky but dashing smile, and Jimin smiled fondly watching him on the large TV placed on the waiting area in the office. "Lucky members of the Golden Group of the Lovegen App are welcome to celebrate with us in a massive event held in the Lotte Hotel here in Seoul" Jeongguk spoke ending the interview, but the reporters wanted more from him. He started to walk back towards his black Mercedes, some bodyguards trying to push the reporters away from him.

"Mr. Jeon! Mr. Jeon! Is it true your engagement with Park Sooyoung?!" one of the reporters screamed before being reduced by one of Jeongguk's giant bodyguards. Jeongguk turned his face to smirk at the question already opening the door of his gorgeous car.

"My personal life has nothing to do with the interview," he said with a rigid tone in his voice.

"We spot Joy wearing a beautiful engagement ring Mr. Jeon!"

"Then ask her" Jeongguk answered offering a cold smile, entering his car and immediately a bunch of guards pushed the reporters away, allowing the young CEO to go away safely.

Jimin sulked in his seat letting out a loud sigh. Yoongi's voice along with other omegas distracted him and he turned around to see them walking toward the door. Yoongi dismissed the women closing the door while pinching the bridge of his nose, fed up.

"I swear if one more omega comes here because of that damn app I'm suing Jeongguk" he grumpily said earning a snicker from Jimin. "And we need a social assistant with urgency. I'm going to put a job offer on some platforms"

"Yes, hyung. A woman called asking for one along with a lawyer" Jimin was fast to reply, his eyes big and finally turning the TV off. "I can help you meanwhile"

"No need Jimin. You already have a lot of work" he responded going next to Jimin to pour coffee into one of the cups. "How's the Lee case going?"

"Good, I'm still doing some research" Jimin replied with a grin, proud of himself. And Yoongi nodded smiling back at him, both staring at each other for a long moment until it started to get awkward, again.

Jimin and Yoongi never had awkward moments between them before. Jimin always felt comfortable with the man and would cling unto him with ease but after what happened to them three years ago, now and then they had their moments full of tension. And Jimin being so dense didn't decipher why. Deep inside he knew what it was, but he was too scared of being rejected once again. He couldn't survive another unrequited love, especially from Yoongi.

Because Yoongi was too special to him.

The tension between them was soon cut off by the door opening and a smiling Hoseok entering the office with a bunch of papers.

"Hey guys, I came to bring the files you asked me to, Yoongi hyung," Hoseok said smiling and handing Yoongi the large brown envelopes. "... Are you guys okay?" he asked sensing the weird atmosphere around them.

"Yes, of course," Jimin said waving off any weird behavior as Yoongi ignored everything.

"Is this about the Han case?" the male omega asked and Hoseok nodded, his smile disappearing from his face. "Thank you"

"I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to have lunch with my hot nurse aka girlfriend" Hoseok smirked cheekily wriggling his eyebrows.

"Dude you've been dating Becky for three years, stop making it sound like that" Jimin snapped bitterly at the beta who pouted.

"You need to get laid Jimin" Hoseok teased wriggling his eyebrows once again, but this time Jimin blushed looking away and Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly. Hoseok frowned at the two of them. "Anyways... are you going tonight to Jeongguk's dinner? He wants everyone to be there saying he had big news for us" the beta said smiling again.

Jimin looked distant for a moment but nodded either way. "I'll be there..."

"I'm going to be late though. I'm having dinner with my girlfriend at seven" Yoongi explained eyeing the files Hoseok brought for him, not noticing the way Jimin sulked on his seat, a light glare from the alpha towards him.

But Hoseok did notice it, even when he didn't say anything about it.

---------------------------

That night, Jimin almost dragged himself to Jeongguk's dinner reunion. Because he knew how those dinners usually went. Expensive alcohol, luxuries, and annoying people show off their wealth. And Jimin hated those plastic people trying to suck the toes of the new CEO of the Tech Department of the Jeons' Inc.

This time the meeting was held at a fancy restaurant downtown, all reserved for Jeongguk and his guests. Jimin tried to dress up in his most fancy clothes, which according to Hoseok made him look like some spoiled rich brat. Jimin said thank you deciding to wear those clothes consisting of a grey long coat and a black fancy sweater, black tailored pants and leather boots, and his Chanel necklace as a decoration. He usually wore casual clothes, so being dressed like this was a major production for him.

After getting out of the cab, he walked through the crowded street jogging lightly to avoid the cold weather of December. He was positive it could snow that night. Arriving at the restaurant he took out his ID card to show it to the large guard at the entrance. The bulky man let the alpha in and Jimin immediately beamed at the warmness of the place and the luxurious decoration.

The chatter of people getting close as he continued his steps towards the center of the place. Among all those people Hoseok's voice stood out and Jimin easily spotted him over the bar with his girlfriend and other betas.

"Hey," Jimin's voice startled the group who turned their faces to see the alpha greeting them.

"Jimin! You're here!" Hoseok smiled at his friend while the alpha was greeting Becky, Hoseok's girlfriend.

"Hola Becky cómo estás? Did I say it right?" Jimin asked awkwardly and the small beta girl giggled at him nodding.

"Si papi" she answered drinking a margarita. "Te ves guapísimo esta noche"

Jimin frowned for a moment but then opened his mouth grinning. "Gracias, tú te ves muy guapa está noche," the alpha said again sounding effortlessly flirty with a weird accent, earning a slap from Hoseok and another giggle from the girl.

"Hey! Don't talk to my girlfriend in Spanish! I don't understand" Hoseok pouted like a child and Jimin just rolled his eyes at him while Becky wrapped her arms around the lean figure of the beta.

"Where's Jeongguk?" Jimin finally asked, feeling like he haven't seen his friend for ages. This was partially true because the pure breed alpha was usually immersed in his business ignoring people's efforts to get close to him.

"He's on his way. You know he's always late for these events" Hoseok rolled his eyes drinking his margarita, scrunching his nose from the strong flavor. "He'll be happy to see you. How long has it been?"

"Just two months," Jimin said sitting next to Hoseok on one of the stools. "We both have been quite busy with our business," he said waving his hand to the bartender on the other side of the bar who was quick to come and take his order. "A martini please"

"You're such a girl. You're the only alpha who drinks martinis probably" Hoseok teased earning a slap from Jimin.

"Shut up, I just like the olives..." Jimin defended himself offering a grin at the beta who snicker lightly.

Hoseok was about to respond when people clapping and greeting politely to another person distracted them. Jimin turned around to see who was coming and smiled at the sight. Jeongguk was finally there.

And he was looking stunning. Dressed in a black suit with another turtleneck, this time it was black. Someone, probably an assistant, took the long gray coat from him and the leather gloves he was wearing while the man smiled at the people greeting him. A smile that vacillated between polite and arrogant. His sharp eyes scanning deliberately the place, he spotted Jimin and Hoseok for a moment, but it was brief, and Jeongguk was quick to keep walking, greetings and eyeing more persons in the place.

It passed almost half an hour when Jeongguk finally came to welcome Jimin and Hoseok. And Jimin felt he was also just part of the meaningless people in there. The urge of hugging his childhood friend was smothering him, especially after having him so closely.

There he was, standing imposing and alluring, dashing and smug. Jeon Jeongguk, his most precious friend.

"Jimin, I'm glad you came," he said, his voice trying to sound warm but Jimin knew better, the lack of emotion was evident.

"It's nice to see you Jeonggukie," Jimin said standing up to hug his friend. But it turned out awkward. Jimin was able to feel Jeongguk tensing under his touch, something that never happened before.

Jeongguk departed rather quickly from Jimin's embrace, making eye contact with him but the small alpha darted his eyes away from the other. It was still hard for him to look into Jeongguk's eyes. Those warm brown eyes that used to hold stars in them were now black, null, and void. And it seriously scared Jimin to look at him for more than a short period and he wonder if other people felt the same way about it.

"They'll be serving food soon. I hope you guys enjoy the banquet" Jeongguk spoke wearing the same smug smirk, cold and stoic.

Smug, cold, and stoic. Black, null, and void.

Jimin never thought he would be using those words in his head to describe Jeongguk, but it was his reality now. It was like Jeon Jeongguk turned an emotion switch off in him, shutting off himself and everyone around him.

"Guk what's the announcement you'll make about?" Hoseok asked cheerfully, sipping on his second glass of tequila.

"I will do the announcement later, wait for it" Jeongguk spoke turning his whole body around to greet more persons, especially persons who benefit his business. "I'll talk with you later, alright?" he said and both males nodded at him, watching Jeongguk leave.

Hoseok sighed loudly, his smile vanishing. "You know? I would kill to hear him laugh again" he muttered to Jimin who grimaced immediately, just humming in response.

The Jeongguk they once knew was gone, he died three years ago.

The banquet was exquisite, a fusion of French and Japanese cuisine with a savor of a world-class three-course dinner. But Jimin still would pick fried rice kimchi and beef over this overprice food, and he guess his friends were the same. They were already there, all of them. Yoongi was alone sitting next to Jimin, and the alpha was thankful he left his girlfriend at home and decided to come alone.

Jimin kept eyeing the people in the restaurant. He spotted some familiar faces but Jeongguk was nowhere to be seen. He also spotted Joy, looking gloomy and lonely in a Versace dress. Her long dark hair was pushed to one side in curls. Other women were trying to make small talk with her, but she wasn't answering, the opposite to be exact. She was being rather rude to most people.

"What's up with Joy?" Jimin asked in a whisper to Hoseok who immediately looked over where the girl was sitting, Becky and Yoongi doing the same.

"Being the girlfriend of Jeon Jeongguk must be exhausting" Becky was the one who spoke, ignoring the stares the males at the table gave her.

"Most like a fake girlfriend. Everyone knows their relationship is made-up just for the media" Hoseok said shrugging and drinking more champagne.

"Stop drinking this much bebe, you'll get drunk," the girl said yanking away the champagne glass from Hoseok who pouted and tried to act cute to his girlfriend.

Jimin knew that too and he wonder how Joy could have so little self-esteem to continue to suffer from Jeongguk's silent treatment and cold attitude. Maybe she was really in love with him. Maybe Jeongguk was different with her privately. No one knew.

But for the media, they were the perfect couple. Both gorgeous and in love, granting the lovegen app to double its sales. Because after Jeongguk took his position as the CEO responsible for the tech department, he started charging more for downloading the application. It was all about business now. And if the people who purchased the app wanted him to see him paired with Joy, he was going to give them that, not caring about anything else but business.

"What the hell?" Yoongi exclaimed in his husky voice earning his attention. "What's Namjoon doing here?" he asked frowning and Jimin instantly turned to look at the entrance.

Namjoon was there, talking to Jeongguk's assistant, who kept nodding indicating him to go sit near a table where other businessmen were. But before Yoongi could talk any further, or Jimin make his assumptions, Jeongguk appeared again.

The pure breed alpha was still wearing the same smirk that seemed to be so forged. He cleared his throat eyeing everyone in the room but not sparing a second gaze on them.

"Thank you for coming this evening" Jeongguk began to say, voice sultry but indifferent. "I wanted to make a big announcement today. To the loyal supporters of the Lovegen App and of course, my girlfriend and friends" he said eyeing Joy briefly, Jimin, Yoongi, and the others, while the people around him began to clap. "It's been a whole year since I acquired the Tech Department of the Jeons' Inc. And since we're doing so well, we'll be launching our new and most extravagant feature by the end of the month"

More clapping and whispers from the people attending the dinner. Everyone said how well Jeon Jeongguk managed his company and made it even better, earning amazing results. Hoseok cheered loudly making Yoongi cover his face with his hands out of embarrassment, Jimin just snickered fondly at them.

"So I have a big surprise for today. I managed to convince someone who I truly admire to work with me" Jeongguk started saying, his eyes immediately gazing at the silver-haired alpha sitting rather awkwardly close to him. "The original creator of the Lovegen App. Mr. Kim Namjoon everyone" he said clapping his hands and Namjoon stood up bowing politely to the rest of the people.

"Well, shit..." Yoongi murmured with a light frown, looking at the scene of Namjoon shaking hands with Jeongguk. Jimin and Hoseok looked the same, frowning and too stunned to function properly.

"I'm delighted that Namjoon agreed to work with us" Jeongguk finally said, and it sounded genuine, with a hint of sincerity in his words, a hint of sentiment. "We will announce the new feature on December 30. Please keep supporting our business" the young alpha said bowing lightly, earning more applauses while random businessmen began to stand up to shake hands with him politely.

The restaurant became noisy again, all people chatting and laughing. Yoongi was about to take a glass of champagne when Jimin stopped him, grabbing his wrist.

"Hyung, you're driving" Jimin alerted with knowing eyes and the omega scoffed leaving the glass on the table and picking another glass with orange juice instead. "Good, I'm going to the bathroom. If I see you with another glass, I'm punishing you" the alpha said with a smirk while standing up, not knowing where that confidence came from. Probably the three martinis he had.

Jimin walked towards the restroom, not noticing how red and flushed Yoongi was looking at the alpha's every movement. Hoseok on the other hand did and was grinning widely at the male omega.

"What?" Yoongi asked annoyed and the beta just wriggled his eyebrows at him.

"You're so dumb. You should tell him how you feel, it's been years already" The beta rolled his eyes taking the glass of champagne Yoongi previously left to drink instead of him.

"I have a girlfriend now" Yoongi muttered, eyes sharp looking back at Hoseok.

"Yeah, but Jimin is the one you want" Hoseok tsked shaking his head. "He's always been the one you want. And he was too dense in the past to notice he wanted you back, but I think he does know now... you two should give each other a shot" the beta said, this time not mocking or teasing, but rather sounding serious.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just let his brain process those words. Was Jimin interested in him now? The male omega groaned loudly, annoyed because he needed a drink at the moment.

Meanwhile, Jimin made his way toward the bathroom, but the moment he entered the fancy restroom a loud gasp left his mouth.

"T-tae?" he asked, confusion was written all over his face by seeing a male omega in tight jeans and a white oversized shirt, blond hair falling in wavy locks and he was applying lipstick on his lips. For a moment, Jimin swore the male was Taehyung.

But it was just a moment. Because when the boy turned around, he stopped being Taehyung. He was smaller than Taehyung, thinner, and lacking the right curves. He had brown eyes and lighter skin that wasn't so flawless. He did have a sweet aroma coming from him and he was cute, a pretty male omega.

But he wasn't Taehyung.

The male looked at Jimin with curious eyes and a funny smile. "Did you say something to me?" he asked, and damn his voice was a high pitch, not even close to Taehyung's.

Jimin shook his head negatively offering a smile to the cute male. "No, I'm sorry... I thought you were someone else..."

The boy smiled with a nod. "No worries..." he said going back to see himself in the mirror, adding the powder to his face to cover the imperfections.

Jimin sighed to himself, smiling weakly at the thought of Taehyung.

Taehyung, who hasn't talked to him for almost a year already. They lost contact progressively. In the first year, they talked every day through messages and calls, second years talk once a week then once a month. And the last year, almost nothing.

Absolutely nothing from Taehyung.

Jimin returned to their table shaking off the thoughts of his friend and was pleasantly greeted by the sight of Jeongguk again. This time he was sitting with the others. Namjoon was also there, chatting animatedly with everyone, especially catching up with Yoongi. Jimin sat closer to Jeongguk, wanting to have an actual conversation with the alpha.

"Hey, Guk..." Jimin called the black-haired alpha who turned to look at him. Damn, those eyes gave Jimin chills down his spine. So cold and dark.

"How are you?" Jeongguk asked, no longer pretending to smile.

Jimin liked that way better, even when Jeongguk's face was lacking emotions it was more real, more honest. He wasn't faking anymore. "Busy with the business..." the smaller alpha responded.

"How's business going? Yoongi said you have a lot of cases" Jeongguk replied, his gaze flickering from Jimin to the glass of red wine he was drinking.

Jimin smiled nodding. "We do. I'm working on a medical malpractice case and I'm positive we'll have good results" he said and Jeongguk nodded at the information, trying to look interested but failing miserably. "What about you Jeonggukie? Are you doing okay? it was a surprise to see Namjoon hyung here... I thought he didn't want to be involved with the lovegen app"

Jeongguk's eyes gave some kind of glow, it was faint and it last no more than one second before returning to look null and void. "I'm very persuasive" he replied drinking more whine, emptying the glass. "I should get going..."

"So soon?" Jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I'd like to catch up with you some more... it's been two months since the last time I saw you"

Jeongguk stared at Jimin for a moment. "I can have dinner with you tomorrow," he said checking the time on his wrist clock. Jimin beamed again nodding excitedly.

"I'd love to have dinner with you," Jimin said smiling brightly and the pure breed alpha forced a smile at his friend.

"Let's meet up at seven at that sushi place you like" Jeongguk spoke standing up from his seat and earning glances from his other friends at the table. "I shall go" he announced saying his goodbye to everyone and muttering something to Namjoon before disappearing among the turmoil of persons in the restaurant wanting to talk to him.

But Jimin observed Jeongguk toward the exit. He saw how he ignored Joy who seemed to be at the edge of crying but pretending to smile as more women tried to talk to her. And he saw how the blonde male omega Jimin saw in the bathroom was waiting for Jeongguk at the door. And after the alpha exited the place with his bodyguards, the male omega followed him closely behind.

Jimin frowned. He knew about the rumors about Jeongguk sleeping around with random people, but he always thought those were lies. The internet was full of deceptions anyways. He shook off those thoughts when Namjoon approached him, sitting next to him and patting his shoulder while offering his wonderful dimpled smile.

"Hi Jimin. Jin misses you. He told me to invite you over for dinner" the newly silver-hair alpha said and Jimin instantly beamed happily.

"Hey, hyung. Yes! I've been busy with work, but I will visit Jin hyung this weekend. Is that alright?" the smaller alpha replied cheerfully and Namjoon nodded his head agreeing.

Jimin and Jin had grown close to each other, and Jimin felt like Jin has become sort of an older brother to him. Namjoon knew that, and he felt like Jimin helped his husband to go through all these years decently without that part of his family missing.

"He would like that" Namjoon smiled.

"Hey, Joon... now tell us why you finally agreed to work again on the lovegen app" Yoongi spoke bluntly, taking the alpha by surprise.

Namjoon snickered awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Well... I guess Jeongguk is convincing"

"Bullshit. Tell us the truth" Yoongi spat crossing his arms against his chest. Namjoon looked at him and then at Jimin. Hoseok and his girlfriend were chatting apart from them with other people, so the silver-haired man nodded his head.

Namjoon lowers his voice choosing carefully his next words. "It's related to business... Jeongguk is trying to find his own shareholders with the new features of the lovegen to separate the Jeon tech department from the rest of the company. Make it his own... He had this incredible strategy for it, and I decided to help him"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, a small scowl on his doll-like face. "Is he going against his mother?" he asked and Namjoon sighed loudly.

"Not against... he just wants to separate their business..." the alpha explained tapping his fingers on the table. "Most of the Jeons' Inc shares are set on the Tech Department, meaning Jeongguk is the one working his ass off to provide for the whole company"

"But if he divides the business his mother won't have any choice but to sell the rest of the business to a holding company" the omega replied knowing perfectly how the business worked, after all his family is one of those shareholders with outstanding stocks of other companies.

Namjoon hummed nodding his head, eyeing from Yoongi to Jimin. "Well a holding company does reduce risks of losing incomes for the shareholders, so it'd be fine"

"Jeongguk is one smart motherfucker" Yoongi said with a grin, a gummy-like grin. "Never thought he had it in him"

"I guess grief does make you grow up..." Jimin muttered lowering his gaze to his hands that were fidgeting with an abandoned ornament on the table, thinking in Jeongguk's cold face, stoic expression, and hollow eyes.

After Jimin said those words a dim silence enveloped the table, it was palpable, but it didn't last long. Namjoon was fast to keep talking about their potential business.

Jeon's Labs, the new name of the Tech Department of Jeons' Enterprises.

"Yoongi" Hoseok's slurred voice called to the omega who turned to look at him. "Can you give us a drive...? I'm not in shape for driving" he slurred again with a hic at the end.

Yoongi groaned annoyed but he nodded either way. "Then we should go now, I'm tired..." the omega said standing up and patting Jimin on the head. "Want me to give you a drive too?" he asked the alpha who nodded standing up too.

They said their goodbye to Namjoon who had to stay a little longer at the dinner to talk with potential investors. Jimin picked up his coat and Yoongi's coat, wrapping against the small frame of the omega, again not noticing the way Yoongi's pale face got colored by a pretty pink blush.

"I'm so drunk I don't even feel cold anymore" Hoseok slurred snickering, one arm tightly secured around his girlfriend's waist who was having trouble walking straight with the drunk beta by her side.

Jimin shook his head with a grin, walking slow steps behind Yoongi and putting his hands in his coat's pocket to keep them warm. But as they continue to walk, they spot a familiar figure not so far from them. Joy.

The girl was sitting on the sidewalk with her silver heels in her hands, her head between her hands and shaking slightly. The moment she heard steps she lifted her head to look and instantly frowned looking surprised and embarrassed. She still managed to look classy and elegant, even when she was literally on the floor with her shoes off. Her make up a bit ruined probably from crying and her cheeks were red from the alcohol she had drunk.

"Joy? Are you alright?" Yoongi spoke walking quick steps towards the girl who nodded her head with a tight smile.

"I'm fine... don't worry about me" she answered politely but it was obvious that she wasn't fine.

Yoongi tilted his head giving her a sympathetic smile. "I can offer you a drive. We're heading home"

"No... it's okay. I can call a cab" Joy replied looking away from them while wrapping her faux-fur coat tightly against her body to keep the warmness, her long dark brown hair hiding her face.

"Don't be stupid" Yoongi snapped offering his hand to her. "Come on... it's freezing here" he said, and she nodded accepting his hand and standing up, eyeing briefly at Jimin and the others.

Again, Jimin felt bad for Joy but he didn't say anything. No one did. And no one mentioned Jeongguk either. Jimin knew perfectly the alpha had left with another boy instead of her. Later, after leaving Hoseok and Becky in their shared apartment, Joy was sitting in the backseat of Yoongi's SUV by herself.

"Where shall I take you? Guk's house or yours?" Yoongi suddenly asked, breaking the silence in the car.

Joy was looking through the window not sparing a glance at the other males. "Mine... Jeongguk is not in his apartment...and he doesn't let me stay in there anyways" she said with a chuckle, a bitter chuckle. "You know he doesn't allow anyone in his apartment". Jimin turned his face to look at the girl grimacing at her comment, he knew it was true. He wasn't invited over there either. Joy chuckled again. "He goes to cheap hotels with his different hookups and then returns to his apartment to drown in his own pity" she scoffed loudly.

"Then why are you still with him?" Yoongi asked bluntly, annoyed already by the girl babbling, not liking how she was talking about his friend.

This time Joy moved her head to look at the front, furrowing his eyebrows. "I love him"

"No you don't" Yoongi spat back. "The guy you once knew is long gone, kid. You should move on with your life and find someone who truly appreciates you" Jimin gulped at the bluntness of Yoongi's words meanwhile Joy was stunned, her eyes sparkling under the passing lights of the streets and cars. "Your relationship with him is just a show for the stupid people who see the two of you in the lovegen app advertising imagining a fucking happy world"

Joy was shocked, astounded to the core by Yoongi's words and the awful truth they held.

"You don't need to be so harsh..." Jimin muttered to Yoongi feeling compassion towards the female omega in the backseat.

"I don't need your pity Jimin," Joy said back hearing what the alpha had said to Yoongi.

"If you don't want pity then stop being so dumb" Yoongi snapped again, eyebrows furrowed while he continued to drive to the Gangnam district. "Don't you get sick of him? We all saw him leaving with that male omega. Everyone knows he has a fucking obsession with blonde male omegas. He keeps trying to see Taehyung in them" Yoongi spoke receiving a tense silence.

"I didn't know..." Jimin muttered in a small voice earning an eye roll from Yoongi.

Joy was crying. Yoongi made her cry but he didn't care. He wanted to be the one to tell her what everyone was thinking but no one had the guts to say it out loud. And he knew Joy since college, she was in his omega class from day one, so he did care for the girl. He wanted to make her open her eyes to realize she was just being used by Jeongguk.

"He's dead inside Joy," Yoongi said again, his tone of voice getting softer. "He will never love you back, please find someone who does..."

----------------------------

After the straightforward conversation with Joy, Yoongi left her by her complex apartment, she looked broken and sad, but the male omega expected her to at least listen to some of his words. After that, Yoongi seemed very tired, he drove towards Jimin's new apartment, parking near the six-floor building. A small building near a park, it was elegant and quite cozy, with an Italian-style atmosphere. Yellow and orange colors made the building stand out, and what Jimin loved the most about it was the pretty flowers on every balcony. He felt like he was living in Florence.

"It was much easier when you were living with me" Yoongi complained watching as Jimin took off the seatbelt with a silly grin.

"Yeah well, you needed your privacy..." the alpha replied accommodating his coat. "You always made me endure slow death with all the girls you brought home" he teased.

But Yoongi scoffed loudly, alarmed. "What? I never brought anyone home"

"Mai Lee and Lalisa," Jimin said rolling his eyes. "And Mai Lee counts as ten because she's super annoying. I'm so happy she's back in Japan now" he said snickering, making Yoongi grin too, probably agreeing.

"It's lonely sometimes without you..." Yoongi said looking away from Jimin, his ears immediately gaining a red color, he coughs awkwardly. "Just sometimes"

"I miss you too hyung," Jimin said smiling widely, his eyes disappearing into crescent moons making Yoongi feel his heart fluttering at the sight.

"I have Sally with me though- And she's better company than you," Yoongi said breaking the funny feeling around them making Jimin scoff, his smile still on his face.

"Well, Bianca kinda looks like you so I cuddle with her every night" Jimin spoke with a hint of teasing in his voice, but Yoongi was red as a tomato. And Jimin just enjoyed the sight of the omega all flustered because of him. "Good night hyung, I'll see you on Monday," the alpha said squeezing the omega's hand and opening the door of the SUV to get out, stopping for a moment. "Unless you're too tired to drive... you can always crash here"

Yoongi seemed to be thinking about that proposition, but it was dangerous for his heart to be this close to Jimin, so he shook his head negatively. "Don't worry... I have to feed Sally anyways"

"Okay," Jimin replied looking a bit disappointed. "Text me when you arrive home then"

Jimin stood there for a moment, watching how Yoongi drove away from him. A warm feeling on his chest and a smile on his face, he didn't know why he became so confident around Min Yoongi, but he enjoyed it very much, for moments he forgot that the omega was dating Lalisa. He sometimes wishes to go back in time and never allowed them to have a date together.

Stupid crushes, why couldn't he crush over someone single? Jimin was positive that his brain was just as stupid as his heart. And he couldn't help but wonder what matching percentage he had with Min Yoongi on the Lovegen app.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...
48.5K 2.1K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
35.3K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
782K 52.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...