Drunk Texting | T. Drake ✔

By ZeninaD

"If you don't go to sleep right now, I'll borrow Harley's hammer and knock you out with it." "If that means I... More

A Little Introduction
Preface
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Author's Note
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]

[06]

453 27 7
By ZeninaD

***

[ T <•> J ]

J: someone looked like a hot mess last night.

T: shut up.

J: who was it?

T: none of your business.

J: you're lucky I didn't tell Dick or Damian, for that instance.

T: I don't know why you've decided to be so generous, but please Jay, keep doing that.

J: I won't say a word if you just tell me who was it.

T: I don't remember.

J: you what?

T: I told you, I was drunk. I don't remember.

J: such a shame.

J: what if you meet that person and she remembers it? Wouldn't it be awkward?

T: still less awkward than Dick asking for details and Damian threatening to kill me.

J: touche.

***

T: thanks for the turtleneck.

J: I went to the store today and brought you a few more. There are about two shirts and three high collared jackets.

J: because I'm sure the hickeys aren't going to fade so soon.

T: well... That wasn't really necessary but thanks anyway.

J: when are you going to ask her out?

T: Jay!

***

J: so I've got a theory.

T: why do I get this feeling that I'd be better off not knowing it?

J: ridiculous.

J: of course you should know it.

T: fine then, enlighten me.

J: I think you're romantically involved with that new vigilante in town.

T: ...

J: there was no need to spit out coffee, you dramatic loner.

T: this is still a theory.

J: you bet I'm on your tail to prove it.

J: just wait and watch.

J: I'll find the proofs.

T: best of luck because you're in for a wild goose chase.

J: so it was her on the rooftop at New Year's Eve, right?

J: Tim!

J: I'll find the answers, you know I will.

***

T: Jason, if I see you with a camera anywhere near me, I swear I'll choke you to death.

J: you're welcome to try it, bitch!

***

T: she's not her, you idiot, she's my boss.

T: and now she's probably thinking goodness knows what about me. I'm so fucking embarrassed right now. 

T: you ruined everything, Jay, now I'll get fired!

J: why would you even care so much? You're Wayne Tech's associate CEO. Why would any other job matter to you? 

J: unless you really want to keep working at LexCorp with your lovely boss.

T: Jason, this is unacceptable.

J: who are you to tell me what's acceptable and what is not?

J: but really though, she's not the one I thought?

T: no.

J: good, I'll ask her out then.

T: Jason, no!

J: don't tell me you're playing with both of them.

T: I am not playing with either of them! But you're still not going to ask my boss out.

J: possessive much?

T: shut up.

***

[ T <•> I ]

I: looks like Red Robin has finally accepted defeat and left me alone.

T: why do you think that?

I: I haven't seen him in a week and he never turns up to screw shit up for me. So far, so good.

T: and you're glad about that?

I: I'm relieved.

T: have you never thought that he could have died?

I: um... No.

T: like he fights off evil everyday, what if it really got to him this time? What if he's no more?

T: what if he got blasted by the Joker? Fell into a black hole on an outer space mission? Strangled to death by the Riddler? Kissed by Poison Ivy?

I: screw you, Tim, you're making me feel worried about that douchebag.

T: the douchebag who could be on his way to heaven right now.

I: shut up. He would have a special place reserved for him in hell.

T: and that place is called the throne, sweetheart.

T: the next morning's paper would have a front page story of his tragic death.

I: I said shut up.

T: and his funeral would be held in the evening service at St George's church.

I: fuck it, I'm going to find the Bats. And if any of your assumption is true, and Red Robin really has died, then you'll be responsible for the consequences.

T: that's my girl. I knew there was something up between you two. 😏

I: you know what, on second thoughts, fuck Red Robin. I should prepare a eulogy. Meet you at the funeral if it does happen. And the champagne's on me.

T: I am disappointed.

I: when are you not? Though now you're officially a damsel in disappointment.

***

T: what do you do in your spare time?

I: that's for me to know and you to dot dot dot.

T: no seriously, I'm curious.

I: I sleep because I'm nocturnal.

T: I just thought of a new name for you. Well, three new names actually.

I: not again. You're horrible at names.

T: Nocturne, or Nocturno or even Nocturna.

I: I appreciate the effort but no thanks would suffice.

T: so am I supposed to call you NoThanks from now on?

I: I still can't believe that people think you're a genius.

T: and I still can't believe that you're an anonymous vigilante. How can you be a vigilante yet not think of a cool name to go as your alias?

***

I: who's that fine as hell dude you were hanging out with today?

T: are you secretly stalking me?

I: not at all, I just happened to see you at Robinson square.

T: that's my brother, Richard. But why are you asking? Should I be worried? Is he going to die?

I: nope. Just thinking that he's a clear proof you're adopted.

T: hey, what was that supposed to mean?

I: go and read the third, fourth and fifth words from the first question I asked you in this chat.

T: fine as hell?

T: oh...

T: too bad, he's taken.

I: aw man.

T: swiper no swiping.

I: you messed up the order.

T: but the message got to you, fair and square, so that's all that matters.

I: do you have any other hot brother who's not taken yet?

T: I have two but one of them is undead and the other is Satan's grandson. So if I set you up with either one of them, you would probably die the next day or kill me if you somehow survived.

T: also one of them is not even hot, he's just a huge brat.

I: and I believe you are talking about Damian. Regardless though, he has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen.

T: on a completely unrelated note, he's underage so don't even think about it.

I: the fuck's wrong with you? I'm not a creepy pedophile, you idiot.

***

I: your whole family has awesome genes...

T: appreciate the compliment.

I: ...except for you.

T: ouch, that hurt.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
6.8K 471 34
"There is a very thin line, Between reality and pretense." [Timothy Drake] [Started: 04/20/2023] [Completed: 11/06/2023] Cover made by @Purplemist14
31.2K 2K 37
DC BatFam Boys x OC "If you don't know the meaning to your life, then make me that meaning, and use me as the reason to live." - TGCF Long story sh...
20.9K 1.2K 33
"You know that I have always tried to save you, But deep down I know you're my savior too." [Book 2] [Timothy Drake] [Started: 04/24/2020] [Completed...