Pearce Joza Sister

By FanficReader_555

Piper Joza is your normal fourteen year old high school girl, Well was... She know lives with her older broth... More

Chapter 1 > Moving Out
Chapter 2 > Meeting The Cast
Chapter 4 > Bus Trouble
Chapter 5 > Caught!?
<UPDATE>
Chapter 6 > Fun Off Set
Chapter 7 > The Truth
Chapter 8 > Sibling Argument
Chapter 9 > Worried
Chapter 10 > Confessions
< UPDATE >
Chapter 11 > Who to Believe
<Update >

Chapter 3 > Dinner

1K 13 6
By FanficReader_555

Piper pov.

After my movie finished I decided to get ready for dinner, I got dressed, did my hair and put a little bit of makeup on, I didn't dress up since it was only dinner, I just put some jeans and a nice top on.

Dinner was at eight and it was only six, so I decided to go have a look around set, I seen everyone doing a dance scene called like the zombies do, i walked over to Carla and chatted with her for a little while, hey pipes where finished for the day now just gonna get ready for dinner okay pearce said, okay I smiled my phone started ringing it was mom, excuse me I said Carla answering my phone and walking over to where the best  signal was, Hey mom how are you I said, I'm good hunny how are you she said I'm good, its actually not as bad as I thought I laughed, awh that's Good how's pearce she said, he's good I said, awh that's good I'll ring him later she said, mom you sound upset? You sure everything is OK I said concerned, I'm fine sweetheart just missing you she said, I miss you to mom I said, i seen Chandler calling me over, mom I got to go i said, okay hunny be good she said, will do love you, love you two she said, I hung up and went over to chandler, what's up, Where going she smiled okay i said grabbing my bag.

We arrived at a nice little restaurant, I sat in the middle of pearce and chandler, I ordered some soap and chips for dinner, well I did only order soap but pierce made me get chips to because seemingly soap isn't enough, little did he know I may have his pizza that was in his freezer.

Everyone was talking, when my phone went of again, I mean I know my mom missed me but she wouldn't normally ring this much? I looked and seen it said, Kira, Kira was my best friend who lived back home, I hung up and sent her a message,
P > Hey can't talk at dinner 😅
K > ohhh fancy 😆
P > hahaha shut up, I'll ring you when I'm home 😂
K > no! It's important go to the bathroom, I promise it's exciting news!
P> okay fine give me five minutes!

I told pearce I was going to the bathroom and I called Kira. Hey what's so important I said, Guess where I am Kira said, ugh I'm your house i said Laighing, Nope! She said, Where I said, Colorado!! She said, WHAT your lieing I said Nope my nan asked if I wanted to come out to see her and I said yes she said, What about school I asked, my mom said I can start the same school your going to since she wants me to stay out here and make sure my nan is okay!, OMG! We need to meet up I said Ovisaly! Can you get out of dinner?, I wouldn't say so, pearce wouldn't let me out at this time I said, Awh OK tommorow?, definitely I'll text you I said great see ye tomorrow she said See yeeee I said hanging up.

I went back out to the table and finished my food, I was so happy kira was gonna be starting the new school with me, nothing could go wrong now, I hope....

New chapter out soon X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
72.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...