Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
the christmas spirit
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

bonding time

584 10 6
By chonisloves

toni's pov

we decided to have the whole gang over today just to hang out. all the adults are having our own little talking session in the living room.

"ok can someone please tell me i'm not the only one whose always tired." betty says. "well i mean you are pregnant betts." jughead says.

"no it's not just you. mama v is tired because baby v thought it was a good idea to go crazy last night." veronica says. "ah the life of a five year old." kevin says.

"i wish my kids were still little. my youngest is 10!" sweet pea says. "just the thought of all the kids growing up makes me sad." cheryl says. "yea me too." archie says. "that's why we're having another." betty says and points to her stomach. "i miss having a baby in the family." i say and sigh.

"i definitely don't. no offense or anything but that was so extremely tiring. i think 8 is like the best age." fangs says.

"yea i agree. i think layla and grace are at the perfect age. there old enough to know responsibilities but still young enough to just be cute kids." katie says. "8 really is such a fun age. we just recently had kang's kids over and layla and grace were so much fun. but we also had a 'grown up' heartfelt talk. it's the perfect combination." cheryl says.

"that's true but my personal favorite was when evi was 2, aiden was 3, grace was 5, tayleigh was 7, ella and ang were 10, and brandon and liam were 13. that was just perfect." i say. "babe that's when things were crazy." cher says. "the chaos was fun. and we learned so much." i say. "i loved that time too. things were good." archie says.

"vivi and evi as toddlers though. oh my god those two melted my heart daily." kevin says. "i'm lowkey still mad at you two for taking ev's pacifier away." fangs says. "are you for real?" i ask. "yes! she was sooo cute with it. and she loved that thing so much." he says.

"if we never took it away she would've never gave it up." cheryl says. "exactly. i need baby evi back." kev says. "we didn't want her to get attached when she went to school. plus she's five." i say.

both fangs and kevin just roll there eyes. "ok if it makes you two feel better we gave it to her like two months ago. it was for one night after she was taken by nick. she had a really bad nightmare and wouldn't stop crying so we gave it to her. but that was the only exception." cheryl says.

"and you didn't think to send a picture of her?!" kevin says. "she was sleeping kev! i was more focused on making sure my kid was ok rather then saying oh let me take a picture for kevin." i say and everyone is laughing at this point.

"all of our kids hated pacifiers. they all got rid of it voluntarily at like age 1. fred gave it up at literally 6 months. he hated that thing." archie says. "lizzie was the only one who liked it. juliet and sebi couldn't care less." jug says. "and i guess we'll just have to wait to see what this baby likes." betty says.

"how are the kids reacting the whole new baby thing?" sweet pea asks.

"there excited for the most part. jules is having fun picking out the outfits and helping out with the room. sebi is so happy that it's a boy. to be completely honest i think if it was a girl he would've cried. lizzie is still mad it's a boy but i think once he comes out she's going to be such a good big sister." betty says.

"i'm so excited for him to be born." i say excitedly. "me too." jughead says.

"can we just talk about the teen relationships for a quick sec." cheryl says. "oh my god yes. there so cute!" kevin says. "i know right it's crazy that there dating each other. they all grew up together and now there each other's lovers. i think it's perfect." i say.

"gianna talks about brandon daily. i don't think i've ever seen her so happy." fangs says. "i don't know why but fred has been so much nicer to his sisters ever since he started dating." veronica says. "wait same with brandon." cheryl says. "it's because there crazy kids in love and will do anything to impress each other." sweet pea says.

"well either way it's so cute how there all in love. i also have a suspicion that liam is gay. but don't say anything." i say. "no way! yay!" kevin says excitedly. "we've kind of known for a while now. but he hasn't come out to us yet. and that's ok. we want him to do it when he's ready." cheryl says. "that's great guys." sweet pea says.

we all turn to face the stairs when we hear footsteps coming down. it was evi and vivi. "hi girls." i say. "hi mama." ev says and sits next to me on the couch. viv goes up to veronica and sits on her lap.

"evi come here." kevin says and she immediately runs up to him and sits on his lap. "now i have a serious question to ask you." he says. "ok." ev says. "why did u grow up so faaaaast?" kevin asks. "uncle kev i'm 5 years old. i did not grow up yet." she says and shrugs. "you used to be an itty bitty baby and now your a big five year old." fangs says.

"oh yea i know that. well when my mommies took my pacifier away i was told that's when i can't be a baby anymore." ev says and kevin hangs his mouth open. "see i told you!" he says and looks at us. "kev we're not giving it back." i laugh. "fine." he finally says and sighs.

"esta cansada mija?" veronica asks and viv nods. "tal vez si no estuvieras loco anoche no estarías cansado." she says. "i know mama. sorry." vivi says and buries her head closer to veronica. "it's alright baby." ronnie says and starts running her fingers through vivi's hair.

"what just happened." sweet pea asks. "i asked if she was tired and she said yes. then i told her that if she wasn't crazy last night then maybe she wouldn't be tired today." veronica translates and we all start to understand. "ohhhh. i never understood spanish." archie says. "yea i know that archiekins." v says and laughs.

"cheryl speaks french sometimes but it annoys the kids so much because none of them understand it. and frankly i don't understand it either." i say. "bien mon amour je le fais seulement pour vous ennuyer et les enfants. et certaines choses semblent plus mignonnes en français." cheryl says.

"you lost me at bien." fangs says. "i said well my love i only do it to annoy you and the kids. and some things just sound cuter in french." cher translates.

"why do you talk like that?" ev asks. "different languages are fun. i wanted to speak to you in french while you were a baby so that when you grew up you could be bilingual. but everyone, including toni, said it was annoying." cheryl tells her. "well yea that's because it was annoying. i never knew what you were saying." i say.

"fred never really liked when i spoke in spanish. me and lea speak in spanish to each other all the time and it's really funny because archie doesn't understand any of it." ronnie says. "hey! that's not funny. i'm always so confused." archie says.

"that's pretty funny to me." ev says. "yes roast him evi." kev says and gives her a high five.

"and then vivi just loves when i talk to her in spanish. right my love?" veronica says and vivi just nods.

i can tell she's so tired.

"can we do something? i'm bored." evi asks. "like what?" betty asks. "can we name your baby?" she asks. "well we actually already have a name picked out." jughead says. "you do? why didn't you tell us?" katie asks. "it's a surprise until he's born. we can tell you the middle name though." betts says.

"let's call all the kids down so everyone can hear it." i say. "everyone come downstairs! we're about the learn the new baby's middle name!" cheryl shouts up the stairs. within a minute or two everyone makes there way downstairs. "do you want to say it?" jug asks betty.

"yea i'll say it. his middle name is flynn." betty says.

"aw that's adorable." i say. "that's so cute." emily says. everyone gushes over the name a little bit and says how much they love it. "i know the  first name." juliet says. "me too." lizzie says. "and me!" sebi adds. "i'm excited to know the name." luke says. "well only 4 more months." betty says.

"that means there's going to be 19 of us kids!" angelica says. "how did that even happen?" sweet pea asks. "well most of the kids are from the choni fam." gianna says.

"you guys are missing out. having a lot of kids is fun." i say. "yes having a big family means there's a party everyday." aiden says. "it's the best." grace says.

"can we watch a movie?" tayleigh asks. "yea that's a great idea." cher says. we all spread out on the couches or floor and enjoy the movie together.

A/n: what do you guys think of the middle name?

also liam might be gay 🤭

a little spoiler.....next chapter there will be new characters! more kids! (hint: it's not betty and jughead's son)

Instas:
@Jughead.Jones

spending as much time as i can with my girls before baby #4 comes! 🙈
comments:
@betty1cooper- and i get to spend time with sebi!
@cherylbombshell- love them
@tiny.topaz- there going to be such good big sisters again
@fangs.fogarty- still can't tell them apart. super cute though
@sweet_pea- of course jules has two ice pops
@ronnie.lodge- blonde babies
@archie.andrews- have fun!!

@CherylBombshell

baby tay>>>>
comments:
@tiny.topaz- ahhhh
@betty1cooper- aw i miss these days
@ronnie.lodge- soooo cute
@kevin.the.gay- she was so tiny!!!
@angelica.blossom.topaz- awww
@ella.claire.blossomtopaz- adorable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.6K 22
"I'm just not in love with you anymore Betty and I'm sorry you had to find out this way" He tells me as he grips the sheet around his waist. "So you...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...
20.1K 436 44
Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayden. Jughead is a writer and also works at...
23.4K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...