Forget it || Wendy x Suga ||

By Polish445

Both Suga and Wendy went through a very toxic breakup because of a huge misunderstanding back in highschool... More

Read please!!
Flashbacks
SM's new Girl Group
Sharing a room
Stronger than you think
Club
Club pt.2
Club pt.3
You are friends with BTS's Suga!?
Cafe
Dating show
Telling the truth
Giving up
A Party
My leg
And We Meet Again
Media's reaction
Sangjangnim's
I'm sorry what?
What the Fuck!?
The Night is Just Getting Started
Losing For Her
Promise?
The Date
The Movies
Never
Eunji And Her Boyfriend
New Years Eve
Announcement
Yeri's Embarressment
Birthday Party
Lipstick
Heal Me
Good Night Wan-ah....
From Annoyance to Lip Locking
TV shows and sandwichs
Another Date?
An Embarrassing Hug
Now what?
My Girlfriend
Wendy Returns to Canada
Smile
Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus
And So We Talked
Girls Crash The Party....?
Break up?
The Fourteen of Majestia
Are We Allowed To Date?
A Stalker?
Lurking In The Shadows
You Call it Stalking, I Call it Love
How Could I?
Save Me, Please
I'll Protect You
Us
Forget It
Breakup.... Not!!
Announcement - Wedding Postponed -
The End
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0

Joy And Her Relationship Advice

721 27 3
By Polish445

Suga's P.O.V

"Oppa saranghae!!"

"Suga we love you!!"

"BTS fighting!!"

"Wenga for life!!"

"Kim Seokjin marry me!!"

Loud cheers and screams were heard as we exited the airport.

Many people were standing there, most of them consisting of our fans.

Each one roared loudly went we came into view and i could still hear their screams when we sat in our van.

"Wow, looks like we really are famous now." Namjoon said smiling.

"Hyung you say that everytime we see some of our fans." Jimin said laughing at our leaders cute remarks.

"Some of our fans? There was a whole army out there! Get it, army out there." Jin hyung said cracking one of his dad jokes as everyone groaned.

"Hyung, i think thats your worst one yet." Taehyung said tapping him slowly on the shoulder as Jin pouted at the dull response.

"Anyway were are we headed now? Manager Kim said we don't have anymore schedules after this." Jhope asked looking at us eagerly.

"We're going to the girls dorm." I said straight forwardly with a tone of determination in my voice. And by girls i obviously meant Red Velvet."And you all can't make excuses to get out of it." I said as the guys groaned.

Everytime one of us would go to the others dorm it was caous everywhere. Jungkook and Yeri would either be fighting or blushing everytime they'd see each other. Jimin and Seulgi would always hang out together, wonder why. Taehyung and Joy would be fighting and playing games, Namjoon and Irene would always be stuck in a room together doing who knows what. Jhope and Jin, well... i don't even know about them anymore.

But if i were honest the only reason i agreed to go there is because of Seungwan.

It's been two weeks since we last saw each other and since we last made it official.

Yeah we did talk through messages and video called each other but it wasn't the same as being physically there with each other.

Both our groups were extremely busy, BTS going overseas and Red Velvet with their new comeback. Their promotions ended yesterday and they got a few days off before they start working again.

So, while we both had some free time i wished to see her and surprise surprise our manager let us visit them since we've(well at least me, Jimin and Namjoon) waited for this moment for so long.

Seungwan is going to be so happy.

I smiled brightly. Just thinking about her made me all nervous and excited. And the fact that we haven't seen each other for so long just made this moment so much more worth the wait.

"We're here." I heard manager Kim say as we got out of our van, some of us excited others more dull.

"Hurry, we're 15 minutes late and you all know how strict Irene is with time managment." Namjoon said hurrying us all in building making sure no camera's or people were around us.

Surprisingly the place was pretty deserted, maybe because its Saturday morning.

After a while of walking, talking and having Jin hyung scold us, we finally made it to the girls dorm.

"Took you guys long enough." Irene said giving each of us a hard stare, us knowing it meant next we better not ecen be a minute late.

"Sorry babe, we had some trouble at the airport but we're here now!" Namjoon said stepping inside and giving Irene an hug.

We entered and immediately i saw Wendy sitting on the bean bag located by the window. She was reading a book with her hair in a pony and glasses on.

Damn, who knew such a simple look could look so attractive.

She didn't notice we arrived until Yeri jumped up on Jungkook's back, trying to annoy him.

She looked up for a minute, my heart started beating loudly and all my sense went numb. Our eyes met but it didn't last long as Jhope cane over to her and gave her a piece of the pizza we had brought.

I got back my senses and snapped out of my daydream. I went to the box of pizza located on the counter and grabbed a slice, eating it almost immediately.

"Yoongi oppa." I heard someone say as i looked up and saw Joy staring at me.

"What?" I asked taking another bite of my pizza. She gave me a suspicious look and signed deeply.

"Wah, jinjja, i knew you weren't the best boyfriend but i didn't expect you to be this bad." She said as my eyes went and i immedaitely choked on my food. I grabbed the bottle of water nearest to me and drank it, feeling the refreshing liquid cool my mouth.

But my checks were still burning hot from Joy's straight-forwardness.

"What did you say again?" I asked her trying to appear a bit calm this time hoping i don't make a fool out of myself.

"I said; If you are someone's boyfriend you need to act like it." She said as i looked at her confused.

"What do you mean act like it?"

"Look at it this way, you two haven't seen each other in two whole weeks and the only thing you do when you meet her after such a long time is stare at her and then just sit down and eat pizza like nothing ever happened. I mean not even a hug or maybe a hello?" She said as i realized i had been caught red handed for staring.

"Look at the way Hobi oppa acts around her even when he isn't even her boyfriend." She said as my eye drooped over the laughing figures of Jhope and Seungwan.

Fuck jhope, he's always doing my job better than me.

"Honestly at this point, people are gonna think Jhope and unnie are dating instead." She said as my head whipped around in her direction.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked her as she just shrugged innocently.

"I'm just saying, if i were you i'd be more careful." She said getting up from her seat besides me and moving towards a dull Taehyung probably to ruin his mood even more.

Wait....

She's right.

Goddamit i'm so stupid!

The whole entire ride here all i could think about was how amazing it would feel to be in Seungwan's arms but when we actually met, i basically ignored her.

I didn't even say hi nor did i do anything except give her some creepy weird ass gaze.

Fuck! whats wrong with me today.

Just a fee weeks ago i was being all romantic and the perfect boyfriend but now i just had to do this. And just at the start of our relationship.

Seungwan is already really insecure, she needs reassurement and i never gave it to her.

Thats why she's so scared of being used again, she can't trust me until i start to prove myself, and not just once but over and over again.

She'd probably think i'm doing the same thing i did with her five years ago. She might think i don't actually care for her. And thats breaks my heart.

Because of me, she went through so much. Just because i couldn't tell her just how much i love her, she suffered years worth if pain and suffering.

Just because of me she became insecure of herself, her body, her looks, her everything, even when i thought she was the most gorgeous human being of all time. I just couldn't express it.

And after so much pain she still accepted me and gave me another chance. Even after all the bullshit i made her go through.

She cried rivers of tears and the next day pretended like nothing happened just because i couldn't be a better person. It was all my fault.

It was all because of me....

Maybe Joy is right. Maybe i need to just be more cautious and careful.

You know what?

This time i'll be more better, i'll work harder, i'll try to be the perfect boyfriend. Even if i am far far away from that goal i'll reach it one day, i'll make sure to keep Seungwan by my side.

I'll make sure to tell her just how much she means to me.

Even if i mean nothing to her.

Just watch me.

Hey guys!!

How are you all today?

I know i'm dead cuz omg the comeback!!

BTS slayed this comeback! Jimin doing his shoudler thing again, Jin with his hair, Jungkooks solo part, taehyungs little tattao under his eye, jhope killing the rapper game, namjoons mullet, Suga's dancing in the dance break.

Everything was just epic!

And so in honor of the mind blowing comeback here is another lame chapter i wrote.

I hope you enjoyed it and make sure to vote and comment!

Stream! Stream! Stream! Stream!

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 28 43
Read the description first before you read REMINDER ⚠: first of all I dont ship this guys. and second it's just a fan. fiction. dont take it serious...
38.6K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
10.8K 548 37
Best friends since they were little, most would've thought that they'd be inseparable. Although, most also think that it should be nearly impossible...
15.8K 829 27
If there's one thing in life that makes everything harder than they need to be, it's the complications implemented by misunderstandings. Misundersta...