Romanogers One-Shots 2

By TheCaptainsSwan

I reached the max amount of one shots on my last book so they are continued here. I accept request😁 More

PART 2
Making Him Jealous
A Push in the Right Direction
Rejection Hurts
I Can't Stop Losing You
Struggling to Pop the Question
Taken and Tortured
I Trust You
Not Even a Little Bit?
Sickly and Skinny
Topic of Discussion
Motel Milestones are Hard to Forget
Split Second
It Reminds Me of You
Waiting
Trigger
Civil War at Home
Seeing Double
Please Shut The Hell Up
Trending
Scare Tactics
Pushing You Away
Paint War
Teases and Truths
The Ultimate Sacrifice
He Looks Hot Chopping Down a Christmas Tree
Babysitting on Christmas
Christmas Traditions and Shit
A Little More Time
Quarantined
A Perfect Life
It's Natasha.
Valentine's Day
Under the Stars
Code Thirteen
Theme Park
Out Of His Element and Into Hers

Beach Day

4K 173 200
By TheCaptainsSwan

Tony plans a beach day for all the Avengers but Natasha and Steve don't realize that it's apart of a plan to get them together. 

Steve really didn't understand the appeal of beaches. 

They were hot, crowded, and led to sand getting everywhere. Not to mention, the last time he had been in the ocean, he was frozen in a block of ice for 70 years. 

He hadn't wanted to go but Tony had practically begged him to go and he figured that he would at least get a day off from training and missions. 

Not to mention, he'd get to spend the day with Natasha. 

She'd been on a mission for the past week and this little outing would be the first time he'd see her since she left.

To say that Steve had missed having her around was a huge understatement. 

They'd spent hours together every night after missions or training. Natasha was determined to catch Steve up on everything he'd missed in the 21st century, whether it be food, movies, music, or just pop culture. 

It was weird for Steve to not have her around. Even if I had just been a week. 

"You ready Cap?" Clint asked, throwing him a beach towel. 

Steve sighed, "Yeah. Are we taking the quinjet?" 

Clint shook his head, "No. Tony thinks that a road trip is good team bonding so we're all taking some mini-van he rented." 

"Isn't that like a 2 hour drive?" Steve asked. 

"Yup," Clint said.

Steve sighed again, shaking his head as he envisioned what a two hour drive in a minivan with all the avengers would be like. 

When they got down to the garage. Tony was sitting in the front seat with Peter Parker in the passenger seat. The rest of them had been packed into the back four rows and looked extremely uncomfortable.

Before Steve could process anything, Clint jumped into the van and sat down, leaving only two open seats in the very back of the van. 

Steve sighed and crawled back to the open seat.

"Where the hell is Natasha?" Tony asked, honking the horn several times in a row. 

Before anyone could answer, she walked into the garage and walked towards the car.

"You couldn't have rented a bigger van Stark?" She asked, crawling into the back and taking the last remaining spot, which was in between Steve and Thor.

Tony shook his head, "Nope." 

She rolled her eyes and got settled between the two men before looking over at Steve with a small smirk. 

"Hey," Steve said with a small smile. 

Natasha grinned, "Hi. You miss me much?" 

Steve laughed, leaning back in the seat and trying to get comfortable in the small space, "Yeah. Turns out, Sam is awful to watch movies with." 

"I could have told you that," Natasha said, looking up at where Sam was arguing with Peter about sitting up front. She looked back at Steve, "Did he talk the whole time or fall asleep and snore through it?" 

"He talked through the first half and snored through the end." 

Natasha just grinned, looking over at Steve with a smug look on her face. 

"What?" Steve asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

She shook her head with a smirk, "Nothing."

Steve sighed, "Oh come on. Since when do you hold back on what you wanna say." 

Natasha looked over at him, the smirk never fading, "Since I'm trying to be nicer." 

Steve chuckled, "Sure."

Natasha elbowed him lightly and Steve smiled before looking up at the front of the vehicle, where Peter and Wanda were arguing about the radio. 

It was nearly an hour into the drive when Steve felt Natasha's head fall onto his shoulder. 

He looked over and smiled when he saw her sleeping quietly. 

Thor gave him a knowing smile and Steve simply blushed and looked away.

When they finally arrived at the beach another hour later, Natasha woke up and climbed out of the van with Steve behind her. 

"Beach day!!" Peter yelled, jumping out and running towards the sand. 

Tony, Thor, and Sam joined in, all sprinting towards the beach entrance while Bruce, Wanda, Steve, and Natasha unloaded the van. 

"Children. All of them," Wanda muttered. 

Natasha raised an eyebrow, "You're only 19."

Wanda shrugged, "I'm mature beyond my years. More so then them." 

"I wouldn't be overly proud of that, they've got the combined maturity level of a ten year old child," Natasha muttered. 

Wanda laughed and used her powers to lift all the beach chairs before walking towards the beach. 

Bruce grabbed the cooler and followed behind quickly. 

Natasha leaned against the car and gestured to the cooler, "Are you gonna make me carry that?" 

Steve shook his head and picked it up with a small laugh before following Natasha to the beach entrance. 

"You know, I don't think I've ever been to the beach outside of missions," Natasha said, looking out at the ocean with a small smile. 

Steve smiled, "My mom used to take Bucky and I all the time when we were kids...but the last time I saw the ocean up close I was in a plane nose diving towards it." 

Natasha gave him a sad smile, "Do that again and I swear to God I'll kill you Rogers." 

Steve laughed, "Well I don't see a plane around so I think we're good." 

She rolled her eyes and threw her back into the beach chair, reaching into it and pulling out a bottle of sunscreen. 

The others had already jumped into the ocean and Steve and Natasha were now the only ones left on the sand. 

Steve set the cooler down and blushed when he looked up and saw Natasha taking off her cover-up, revealing the red bikini she had on underneath. 

"Whatever happened to 'bye bye bikinis'?" Steve asked, trying desperately to fight back the redness in his cheeks. 

Natasha smirked, "Do I look as terrible as you thought in them?" 

"Worse," Steve teased with a shake of his head. 

She shrugged, "I bet Banner will like it." 

Steve frowned, jealousy instantly taking over despite that he knew...well, he was pretty sure that it was just a joke. 

She grinned at his reaction, "Relax. I'm kidding. Now stop pouting and put some of this on my back," She said, holding out the sunscreen. 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "What?" 

She rolled her eyes, "Put some sunscreen on my back. Russian skin burns easy. If you don't want to I could go find Bruce but I'd rather have your hands on me than his or anyone else's." 

Steve blushed and took the bottle from her, "You're a tease Nat." 

"What if I'm not just teasing Rogers?" She asked, looking back at him over her shoulder as he rubbed the lotion onto her skin. 

"Are you?" 

Her gaze remained fixed on his and the playful glint in her eyes was replaced by something more vulnerable than Steve would have expected, "Do you want me to be?"

Steve shook his head wordlessly. 

Natasha turned around, her face now only inches from Steve's. She looked at him and tilted her head slightly, "Prove it."

Steve looked at her for a moment, wanting to make sure that she was serious before reaching out and pulling her to him by the hip and crashing his lips against hers.

She let out a short yelp of surprise before instantly wrapping her arms around his neck so that she could deepen the kiss. 

Her hand came to rest on his cheek while the other remained on the back of his neck as he tangled his hand in her hair. 

"Please tell me this actually means something," Steve whispered against her lips, still holding her impossibly close. 

Natasha shook her head with a slight sigh, "Sometimes I think you're the biggest fool I know Steve. In case you haven't noticed, I don't typically make out with my friends for no reason." 

Steve raised an eyebrow, "What's your reason then?" 

She brushed a piece of hair from his face, "I adore you." 

Steve couldn't help the smile that spread across his face, "I adore you too." 

"Hey! Lovebirds! Get your asses over here and bond with the team, not each other. You can exchange saliva later!" Tony yelled from the water.

Natasha glared at Tony and raised her middle finger at him as she pulled Steve to her for another kiss. 

Hey guys. I'm sorry it's been forever since I updated. Basically, I'm just lazy and I started school back this year so I've been more tired then normal. I would promise to update more often but I don't know for sure that I will lol. I'll do my best though. 

I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter and please comment and vote if you did!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
9.8K 303 15
Between missions and private life, follow Steve and Natasha in their search for happiness! Unless explicit indications, each chapter will be indepen...
90.3K 1.1K 46
just a bunch of scarlett Johansson or natasha romanoff one shots as why not
95.2K 1.6K 24
A bunch of Romanogers oneshots because I can't get enough of them.