At my Best

De celestinegabrielle

She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32: The Promise
Chapter 33: The Royal Wedding
BOOK 2 is COMING!!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 10

5.7K 167 21
De celestinegabrielle

[Jennie POV]

I woke up with my puffy eyes. It's nearly 9AM and I'm still lazy to move my ass. Well, the next shoot will be the day after tomorrow so I can use this day to rest.

Remembering how last night ended up, I rushed to get my phone hoping to receive any message from Lisa like how she always brighten up my day. But I received nothing from her. Instead, I just received a text message from Mino.

Mino: Good morning beautiful. Thank you for last night. I was just hoping if you're free tonight?

Aish! No, this is bad. I need to fix things with Lisa first. I don't want her to think I just dumped her over Mino.

But Mino has been my long time crush... but that was before - before I met Lisa.

Me: Good morning Mino. Thanks, but I have something to do. I'm sorry.

I rolled up in bed after quite few minutes of thinking how I'm supposed to fix things with Lisa.

jennierubyjane: Good morning, Lisa.

I DMed her and literally spent time staring at my phone to see if she replies but she didn't. I feel so frustrated again.

I got up and headed down the kitchen only to see Dara and Rosie.... and she's there.

"Hi" is all I could say. I feel so pained right now. Whenever I see them together, my heart breaks into pieces.

"Hi, Jen! Good morning" Rosie greeted with a bliss while Lisa just smiled at me.

"Yaaaah!! Look at this!" Then I heard Jisoo coming out from the living room while holding her phone.

"Okay, okay..." Rosie said before standing up. But clumsy as she is, she got out of balanced causing her to stumble to Lisa.

"Whoa... be careful" I closed my eyes. I don't wanna witness how their faces are so close.

"I-I just need to go to the restroom" I said and rushed my way to the comfort room. Tears fell as soon as I closed the door. Why does it hurt like this? Why do I have to witness all of these?

It took me 10 minutes before I came out of the restroom. I went back to the kitchen where they are having chitchats. Dara cooks, Rosie sits beside Jisoo, and the only seat left is beside Lisa.

Okay, Jennie... you can do this.

I took the seat beside her and her body freezes as soon as I got near her.

"I messaged you but you didn't reply" I tried to talk to her.

"I left my phone in our unit" she replied coldly.

"Does that explains too why you didn't sent me my morning message today?" I tried to keep the conversation going even though I already sound pathetic. Geez, Jen. But I also felt the need to know why she didn't message me even I know it was from the fact that she's mad.

"I told you I needed to charge. I haven't touched my phone since last night. And besides, I'm pretty sure you recieved your 'Good morning' message from Mino" she answered coldly. Sarcasm is evident on her tone.

I let out a sigh. I know I badly fucked up when she's like this.

"Can we talk?" I asked, turning my body to face her.

"We're talking" she replied without looking at me.

"I mean, somewhere? Private?" And she nodded before standing up.

Our friends eyed us suspiciously when we left. Their trailing eyes left discomfort on me especially that I know they know what is happening.

Lisa lead the way a few steps ahead of me directing us to the lounge upstairs where no one can here us.

"I'm so sorry Lisa. I know how much I messed up---"

"It's okay Jennie" she cut me with her response still cold as an ice.

"I realize how badly I fucked it up. I didn't mean any of it. I was also disappointed of myself" I explained.

"Like I told you, it's okay Jennie" she keeps on repeating it's okay when I know it's not.

"I'm hurting that you're giving me the cold shoulder" My eyes started to well up but I'm trying not to cry.

"I'm hurt that I feel like I'm nothing to you" she responded shedding a tear upon saying those... and that was the first time I ever saw her cry.

I knew I hurt her, and I swear to all gods I never meant it.

"N-no... it's not that Lisa---"

"Jen..." she cut me out. "If it wasn't like that, how could you explain that you suddenly forgot about me started when he arrived? You didn't even bother yourself to introduce me. You toured him around the set. You introduced him to all the crew and staff....... and you went out on a dinner with him when I was just there. You didn't even remember me" she was almost sobbing.

"I'm sorry... I know how I messed up. I'm really sorry" I keep on repeating. I have nothing to say, I know I have nothing to blame on her. It's all my fault.

"It's okay Jennie. Don't worry. I won't interfere anymore. You can be with him" she said. Is she letting go?

"Nooo... you said you're going to pursue me?"

"I did. But tell me, will you still pursue that one person when you see how happy she is with someone else? I already lose it Jennie. I won't make it hard for you, I'm going back to London tomorrow morning" My eyes widen after hearing the latter.

"What? No... no, please Lisa" I hugged her, I was hoping that this could change her mind.

"Why do you want me to stay? Do still want to hurt me more?" She asked softly.

"No.... the last thing I wanna do is to hurt you" I sobbed while hugging her.

"QDon't leave me, Lisa" I pleaded.

"My role here is done. I failed" she said. I'm still hugging her but she never hugged me back.

"Not yet Lisa. Yqou haven't played your role yet" I answered, still sobbing.

"I already failed" she answered.

"No, you didn't fail in any! I am the one who fail, I failed to return the love you deserve!"

"You don't have to force yourself if you really don't Jennie. The last thing I want to get is fake love"

"Who says I'm faking? I'm starting to fall for you Lisa. You cannot just stop!"

"You cannot just say that just because you feel guilty for what happened"

"I'm serious!!" I started to yell and I don't care anymore if our friends will hear us.

I was crying hard while hugging her. "Please, please, please... give me another chance Lisa?" I pleaded repeatedly. Her body started to soften and she caressed my back as she tries to stop me from crying.

"Okay.... then I think I should win you back" she chuckled.

Now she's chuckling? Oh shit, I realized she just did that to check if I'm starting to catch feelings ko her. I felt my blood almost drained upon the realization. Oh my god, this woman. I facepalmed myself internally.

But what's said is said. And besides, it is the truth. Somehow, I also felt a relief that I actually said it out finally.

"Does this mean you're not leaving anymore?" I faced her, eyes still puffy.

"Unless you want me to?" She grinned from ear to ear. Aish! So evil. I should've known this was one of her traps.

"No!! Not a chance, Devil!" I hugged her tight again and sighed in relief as she hugged me back.

"You're a devil, you know? You did that because you wanted to test the waters. You planned this to make me confess to you!" I playfully glared at her.

"At least I know it by now. But I'm serious when I said I will return to London tomorrow, I thought it was the end game for me. I thought it was it, that you liked him more than you like me. I was enraged last night, luckily, Rosie and Jisoo accompanied me" she explained.

"Lisa?" I asked softly.

She hummed in response.

"Do you like Rosie?" I don't know why I'd have to ask but I felt the need to.

She laughed softly and caressed my back.

"Why are you asking?" She chuckled.

"Nothing... just wanna ask" I answered.

"Well, she's cute and blooming and pretty and sexy and ----"

I playfully slapped her arm and turned my back against her, arms crossed above my chest.

"Yaaah!! Why?" She laughs like an evil.

"Then go to her!" I hissed.

I felt her arms wrapped around my shoulder and her plump lips lingered in my ear. He warm breathe intoxicates my mind.

"Jealous Nini?" She questioned. I can feel she's grinning behind me.

"Of course not!!" I glared at her but she just laughed louder.

"Yes you are!"

"I'm not!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really!!"

"Okay.... if that, then please excuse me, I'll just take my breakfast with Rosie"

I immediately turned to face her and pull her by the arm.
"You're not gonna leave me here. You're going to have breakfast with me" I pouted.

"You're cute Nini" she then engulfed me in her arms again.

[Lisa POV]

We headed back to the kitchen where we left our friends. Hand in hand, Jennie and I seized this morning. I missed this kind of thing.

"Whoa... that was quick!" Jisoo teased. She's still sitting beside Rosie. I remembered how she trespassed my room last night only to gush around about Rosie. I knew she liked her started when she laid her eyes on her.

"But you still work faster" I lip-pointed her arm that's wrapped around Rosie's bare shoulder. Only then both pf them became conscious and blushed in humiliation.

"You really look familiar Lisa. I think I saw you somewhere" Rosie said catching me off-guard.

I looked at Jisoo, her eyes were widen too.

"You just saw her last night that's why she looked familiar" Jisoos chuckled nervously.

"No, I think I saw her in TV or some kind of news? I don't know..." she's trying to remember it.

Maybe it was one of the news about me being the crown princess. Jisoos, please don't let her remember a thing.

"Maybe it was just someone who looks like me.." I tried wash up her mind.

"Okay, maybe you're right" I felt relieved when she gave up.

"Okay, let's eat" I changed the topic and pulled the chair for Jennie. Luckily, she didn't pry about Rosie's suspicions. She just remained silent as she watch us have the conversation.

After breakfast, we decided to go out on a double date with Rosie and Jisoo. Girl really works fast as she's already courting the blonde.

"Where do you think should we take them?" Jisoo asked once we're out of earshot. We are now heading back to our unit to prepare and will definitely come back to pick them up.

"Hmmm... how about we go to Las Vegas?" I suggested.

"What the fuck man? You sure we're gonna take them to Sin City?" Jisoo hissed.

"Man, we're not gonna do something stupid there. Just wanna experience new things." I chuckled and hurriedly head to my room.

I prepared quickly so we can leave early. Travelling from New York to Vegas is quite long so we definitely need to move quickly.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked as soon as the lift's doors closed.

"Sin City?" I responded.

I find it cute when her eyes widen and giggled on the thought.

"Really? I always wanted to go to Vegas!" Rosie got excited too.

"I'm taking you wherever you want" the doors openned and we finally headed towards the car. Somi hasn't returned my cadillac yet so we will be using the black rover again.

"New car?" Jennie questioned when she noticed that I openned the door of the car.

"Yea... Somi borrowed my Cadillac. You like it?" I chuckled.

"Another black car? Are you some kind of a stalker? I love black" she chuckled ignoring my question.

"Yaaah! Jisoo just told me"

"Las Vegas!!" Jennie squealed as soon as she stepped a foot outside the Las Vegas Airport. We preferred to travel by air since it's the fastest way than driving or taking the train.

The cheuffer of the Limo I rented was already waiting outside when we got there. Both Jennie and Rosie were surprised upon seeing the car.

"I see, you're really a big time spender" Jennie said as soon as we entered the Limo.

"I only prepare the best out of everything for you" I responded snaking my arm around her waist.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19K 740 20
Jennie Kim found herself in the middle of Rosé and Lisa's wedding. Waiting for her bestfriend, Jisoo to show up and run away with Rosé, who both stil...
72.1K 1.6K 20
Jennie a very loving girlfriend of Kim Jongin (Kai), she heard a news that her boyfriend getting an arrangement married to the companies alliance. Th...
931K 27.4K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
355K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...