Avneil - Match made in heave...

Por Moons_struck

Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he i... Más

€€ JUST INTRO €€
€€ 002 €€
€€ 003 €€
€€ 004 €€
€€ 005 €€
€€ 006 €€
€€ 007 €€
€€ 008 €€
€€ 009 €€
€€ Passionate Movement €€
€€ Unwanted Guest €€
€€ 012 €€
€€ 013 €€
🙈🙈🔥
€€ 015 €€
Arjun Entry
Neil irritate of arjun
€€ 019 €€
€€ 020 €€
€€ Drunken avneil €€
€€ 🙈🙈🙈❤❤❤ €€
€€ Avni misunderstand €€
€€ Bebe fake heart attack €€
€€ Neil fill avni forehead forcely €€
€€ 026 €€
€€ 027 €€
€€ Neil concert €€
€€ Avni Secret €€
€€ Avni gave shocking news €€
€€ Avni meet mini €€
€€ Drunken neil €€
€€ 034 €€
€€ Naira save mini €€
€€ Neil Misunderstand €€
€€ Avni return to her home €€
€€ Avni gave shocking news for aliya €€
€€ Neil realize his mistake €€
€€ Last part €€

** Neil Ignore **

1.2K 150 28
Por Moons_struck

( Avni came to check neil... )

( She knock the door )

Neil: He opens the door?

Avni: She enters inside... Why did you come in between lunch?

Neil: I'm not hungry?

Avni: But you told you were angry?

Neil: But I'm not? Why did you come? Go and talk with Arjun?

Avni: I just came to check you are fine or not?

Neil: Look I'm perfectly fine... Just leave my room?

Avni: Fine... I'm leaving you can say this softly why you are shouting?

Neil: I said leave my room?

Avni: I'm going... Angry man...

( Avni left the room... Neil feels like hurting... )

( Avni murmuring... What happened to neil? Why is behavior is strange? He doesn't behave like this before? Neela saw avni coming... )

Neela: Avni is neil is fine?

Avni: I don't know what happen to him? Mom he his shouting at me? Stupid neil...

Neela; What?

( Avni could explain Arjun came and interrupt the conversation)

Arjun: Avi I was searching for you there?

Neela: What I think that only happens?

Avni: What arju?

Arjun: Do you remember our childhood picture?

Avni: Haha toh?

Arjun: Look at this?

Avni: Where did you get this?

Arjun: Bebe shows me? We look really funny?

Avni: Neil still as the habit... He keeps his finger on noise whenever he was angry?

( They both smiling looking the pictures... Does Arjun get a call from his clients? )

Avni: What?

Arjun: Avi I have to meet my clients and want to discuss the project? So, I want to go now?

Avni: Wait... We will drop you? Mom, shall we leave?

Neela: Yes avni coming?

( Neela, avni, and Arjun left the house... Avni drop Arjun in the hotel and she goes to the home )

Avni: She enters the house? Mom lunch was good? Arju enjoys well... After a long time, we enjoyed well...

Neela: Avni I have to talk?

Avni: Tell mom?

Neela: Avni stay away from Arjun?

Avni: What? Shocked reactions 😱😱😱?

Neela: Avni you better stay in distance don't get too close to Arjun?

Avni: But why mom? We both are friends?

Neela: Avni now you are going to be neil wife? Neil doesn't like your closeness with Arjun?

Avni: Mom, did neil said this?

Neela: No? Am I just saying? Now you are not old avni to freak out with everyone?

Avni: Mom I don't understand why you are saying this? But please im not interested to listen?

(She tries to explain but avni is not ready to listen to her words, she goes to her room... How I will tell her? Neil hurts )

( Next day )

( Neil came to office without avni...He always used to come with avni but not today... He goes to his cabin and he started to work? Everyone wonder... Without avni, he won't even do anything but his behavior surprises everyone.... )

( After a few hours later avni came to office... She shocked to see neil is singing the agreement without asking her... When she enters and tries to ask... He ignores the question and he talks Rahul... Avni came out without saying a word... )

( 2 days passed like this... Avni hurts... She doesn't show anything in front of all... She doesn't go to the office? She thought neil might call her? But she doesn't get any call or nothing? Which hurts her more? She decided to call and dial his number... But he doesn't attend in fact he cuts the calls... She decided to met neil and she goes to his house )

( In neil house )

Neil: He came from his office? He calls mom... Mom...

Aliya: Neil Shweta aunty is not in the house? Did she go to the temple with Bebe?

Neil: Is it?

Aliya: Do you need anything?

Neil: I need a coffee my head his paining more?

Aliya: Neil I will bring coffee to your room?

Neil: He goes to his room?

Aliya: She got excited... The first time asked coffee for me? She prepares coffee for neil... I can spend some time with neil...

( Avni park her and enter neil house... No one in the hall... She goes to neil room... )

( Neil heath is not good... He changes his dress and came out of the washroom... Avni came straightly and shout at neil )

Avni: Neil... Neil... (She saw neil coming out) Neil why you are ignoring me? What did I do?

Neil: He is not steady... He can't see anything clearly. He is totally weak...

Avni: I'm asking neil? Why you are doing this? Do you know? Because of your behavior, it hurts me lots?

Neil: He steps forward and falls on avni shoulder...

Avni: Neil leave me? Did I say leave me neil? He falls unconscious in her shoulder?

(Aliya came with the coffee and shocked to see neil hugging avni and she goes inside... )

Aliya: Avni?

Avni: Aliya neil fall unconscious? Call the doctor immediately?

Aliya: What happens to neil?

Avni; Aliya do what I say? There no time to say anything?

( Aliya goes to call the doctor )

( Avni put neil on the bed and she touches his forehead it's was very heat... Oh no, neil has a high fever... She pours the water on his face... He doesn't respond... She pours the water fastly on the face. After 20 minutes he opens his eyes...)

Avni: Welcome back?

Neil:  What are doing here? He tries to get up but he falls...

Avni; Neil you got a fever... Don't stain?

Neil:  Don't touch me? I don't need your help? Leave me?

Avni; Neil you are not good?

Neil: I don't need your care for me?

Avni: Whatever you think you think? As a friend, I, called the doctor?

Neil: I don't need anyone... Do you just leave my room? I feel better?

Avni; After doctor check-up, I will leave?

( Aliya came with doctor )

Avni: Hello doctor?

Doctor: Hello avni bata?

Avni: Doctor neil fall unconscious suddenly? Please check him?

Doctor: Relax avni... He goes to check neil... Hello neil...

Neil: Hello doctor?

( He check neil and his body... Nothing to worry... It's just a weakness? I think he doesn't take  food on time? Maybe he skips the food so he falls sick... He will be fine in a few days...)

Avni: Thanks, doctor...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

550K 29.9K 77
avneil story in which avni and neil are married couple but avni friends doesnt know the truth as she is pursuing her final year of clg and neil is a...
49.2K 4.9K 15
Neil and avni have been best friend's from diaper days. They have lived beside each other & grown up together. They know everything about each other...
142K 10.5K 45
Avni Ayesha, a bold and fierce girl, lost her mother in childhood. Abandoned by her family and society, Neela Parikh becomes her savior. Years later...
24.3K 2.9K 40
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...