€€ 013 €€

( The flight landed Delhi )

( Aliya saw they face covered by a blanket... She goes remove the blanket )

Aliya: She takes off neil hand from avni hand and she keeps avni head in a straight position... Avni wakes up... Wake up...

Avni: She slowly opens her eyes and she saw neil next to him? Neil wakes up we came to Delhi?

Neil: Avni just 2 minutes yaar...

Avni: Neil look we landed in Delhi...

Neil: He opens his eyes and he smiles looking avni face...

Aliya: She can't tolerate they love? Avni, neil shall we go?

Avni: You go first im coming back?

( They three came out from the flight and took a taxi and goes the hotel )

Recep: Good Morning sir and madam?

Avni: Good morning! We have booked three rooms in the name neil Khurana?

Recep: Wait, madam, i will check? He checks his system... Yes, madam three-room has booked? I need an id proof...

Avni: She gave her id proof...

Recep: Here are your keys madam?

Avni: Thanks...

( Recep send room service with them )

( In lift )

Avni: Neil we three got on the same floor but im right and you both left side?

Neil: Its okay avni, however, we won't stay in the room?

Aliya: She looks on...

( She gave the key aliya and neil )

( The three have got fresh up... Had to breakfast and started )

( Shopping stated in the morning, neil feel tired avni doesn't stop shopping... After a while, they moved to the resort... They were a stand-up comedy... Neil also joins and makes everyone happy...Neil doesn't consider aliya... She feels sad but avni doesn't make her feel alone... She tried her best to keep her happy... )

( In the night)

Neil: What an enjoyment? No disturb of fans... Just we only...

Avni: Neil i feel tired im going to the room?

Neil; Atleast had dinner?

Avni: No neil im very tired i just want to sleep?

Neil: Aliya if you want a food order in restaurants... I will leave in her room and will come?

Aliya: I will leave avni in her room?

Avni: No need you both go? I will manage?

Neil: He lifts avni in his arms and he goes?

Aliya: She totally shocks? Neil is fully mad on avni? How i bring neil on my side? She goes to the resort in anger...

( In-room )

( Neil lye her on the bed )

Neil: Avni... Take rest...

Avni: She nodded her head...

( Neil cover the blanket and he switches off the light and he left )

( Next day )

 Avneil - Match made in heaven जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें