€€ 009 €€

( In the morning )

( Avni house )

( Neil phone alarm started sounding  )

( Avni get irritated mom please just 2 minutes... When she turns and puts her on neil face... Suddenly she opens her and shocked to see neil is sleeping next to her in her bed )

( She push neil from the bed and neil shout ahaaa)

Neil: Avni... Why did you push me down? 

Avni: She looks neil very angry 😡😡😡?

Neil: He gets up... What? Why you are looking like this?

Avni; Neil what are you doing in my bed? 

Neil: Avni doesn't worry I didn't take advantage of you?

Avni: Neil I won't leave you? Without my permission, you sleep in my bed that also very close and you are telling me nothing happens? Wait...

( Avni start beating neil with the things )

Neil: Okay fine... I'm sorry it's my mistake... I just feel sleepy mode 😴 that why I slept in your bed or nothing else?

( Before avni could say Neela knock the door )

Avni: Come In...

Neela: Avni bata did you wake up?

Neil: Yes mom she wakes up?

Neela: Neil what are you doing here this morning?

Neil: Ma... Ma... Oh.. Actually...

Neela: Tell neil?

Avni: Mom I only ask neil to come in the morning to go jogging jointly?

Neela: Kya? Did you call neil for jogging? I can't believe this avni?

Neil: Mom doesn't make fun of her? Anyway, I'm getting late in my house everyone will be worried about me? So im leaving...

Neela: You don't need to worry I inform them?

( They both are shocked )

Avni: What did you tell them, mom?

Neela; I told this... She took her phone and show a picture of neil and avni sleeping...

Neil&avni: They both feel embraced...

Avni: Mom? This is very bad? 

Neela: In the morning i came to your room to wake up you but i don't know neil also with you? I saw your both sleep like a cute couple that why i took it?

Neil: He looks Neela... Anyway, im leaving... Avni i will meet in concert...

Neela: Avni i was thinking i will frame this picture and put on the wall it looks so cute ahaa...

Avni: She grabbed her phone and deleted the picture... Mom this topic is over I will be coming down in 10 minutes...

Neela: She smiles and left...

( In concert place )

( Avni check everything and goes to call neil... She opens the vanity. Neil everything is ready)

Avni: Neil...

Neil: Avni you look beautiful today, i can't take my eyes from you?