€€ Bebe fake heart attack €€

( In the previous neil and avni called off their wedding and shocked everyone by their decision... )

( Kiran and also came down and they confused... )

Kiran: What happen?

Shweta: She explained everything?

( They both are smiling... Finally, they planned worked to separate them)

Bebe: Avni bata, neil bata you both should think once?

Shweta: Please for us you both should about your decision?

Avni: Bebe, ma I decided the wedding is called off. Called off. No change?

Neil: Even I dont want to marry a who doesn't trust me? Why should I marry her?

Raj: You both love each other... Then why you guys are doing this?

Avni: What love you are talking uncle? We don't love each other?

Bebe: What?

Shweta: Neil, avni telling is true?

Neil: Yes mom it's true... Does Neela's mom also know about this?

Bebe: what😦? Neela...

Neela: I know everything first itself bebe? I only ask neil to love my avni...

Shweta: Why did you this fake drama with us?

Avni: For our family happiness we did? But after announced my marriage date neil is totally changed without asking permission he kiss me whenever he thinks...

Neela: Avni stop... You are embarrassing all?

Avni: How you feel when you hear? If he does every day with me how do I feel? Do you imagine?

Neil: Yes I kissed her every day because she is my lover?

Avni: What lover? You had a breakup with rose and telling me your lover?

Neil: Yes im telling you my love... When did neil ma ask me to love you? That time onwards I started to love you...

Avni: Do you know the meaning of love?

Neil: Love is just a feeling only you and I can feel...

Avni: But I don't feel anything for you?

( Everyone tries to stop the fight but they can't... Bebe kept her hand on the chest... And she feels uncomfortable to breathe...)

Bebe: Raj bata why chest is paining?

Raj: Bebe... Bebe... Will you both stop fighting? Bebe got pain?

Neil: Bebe.

Avni; Bebe...

(A few hours later )

( Everyone waiting outside the room )

Neil: This all happens because of you?

Avni: It's all happen because of you?

Neil: If something happens to bebe? I won't leave you avni?

Shweta: Will you both will stop fighting?

( Kiran and aliya are happy to see they fight )

( Inside the room )

Doc: Mild heart attack?

Raj: Heart Attack?

Doc: Everything is fine... Nothing to worry raj? The best medicine is family love then you all are worry... Be happy...

Raj: Are you sure?

Doc: She is fine raj? Take of Bebe she should not get stress or tension?

Neela: Okay we will take care of Bebe?

( Doc left )

Shweta: Because of you both Bebe got a heart attack? I didn't expect from you both?

Neela; It really shames on you guys...

Raj: Leave it's shweta and Neela Ji there is no use? Now you both go to the room and dont show the face?

Neil&Avni: But bebe?

Neela: We won't allow you both? Again you guys stated and she suffers... We can't take the risk? You both just leave the place?

Raj: Come let's see Bebe...

( In bebe room )

( Neela, shweta, Neela came inside to see... )

Neela&shweta&neela: Bebe...

Bebe: She gets up and sits properly...

Neela: What bebe you scared us?

Shweta: Seriously bebe with crying voice?

Raj: Bebe how do you feel?

Bebe: Shweta stops crying... You only ask right question raj bata... It's just acting... Does nothing happen to me?

( The three are shocked )

Neela&shweta&neela: What 😦?

Bebe: Ahaa... It's just acting to stop them? You see them without having shy they said everything in front of us. If I let this continue it will go bad... That why to stop them I just act?

Neela: But seriously, we all scared?

Bebe: Dont worries I won't leave you soon...

Raj: Dont say that word again?

Bebe: Okay I won't tell... Neela you know this neil and avni don't love each other?

Neela: Yes bebe I know this on a day when neil introduced avni as a girlfriend?

Shweta: If you know that then why you didn't tell us?

Neela: I thought before the marriage they will fall in love with each other? But I didn't know it reacts oppositely...

Bebe: Let's leave it... Now we want to plan... As we know they told everything... And everything is finished before marriage?

Shweta: But bebe tillu is saying that he didn't do?

Raj; Even avni also saying he did...

Neela: To whom we stand?

Bebe: Look the marriage plan should go on? But before marriage, they both should fall in love? Because we can't lose like avni.. She is a perfect match for neil... She knows everything about neil... I want neil should marry avni...
What do say?

Neela: I'm with you bebe...

Shweta: I also want avni as my bahu.  

Raj: Everyone wish is my wish...

Shweta: But how? They both are fighting?

Neela: First we want to find who gave alcohol to both of them? Because of that, only this big problem came? And important neil loves avni only avni want to feel the love for neil...

Bebe: But our marriage plan is on... Before that, we want to to to join them again... Let's do for children happiness...

( Yes bebe lets do it... )