€€ Avni gave shocking news for aliya €€

Avni: She broke her kiss... Neil can I stay in our room... I can keep my things and dress in the cupboard

Neil: Haan... You can stay here and you can keep everything?

Avni: She laughs and goes keep her things on the cupboard...

( In aliya room )

Kiran: Aliya can you tell me what is going on?

Aliya: Mom im itself confused? I don't even understand what is going on?

Kiran: If you don't know anything? Why everyone is congrats and you choose the right one?

Aliya: Mom I told you im already confused and I don't know what is happening? Now avni also came back? I get close to neil but avni came back flop my plan again?

Kiran: You are waste aliya? You can't even do anything perfectly? Your all plan is a flop?

Aliya: Is it not easy mom? That you take place in someone's heart? Does Neil heartbeat only for avni? Still, now he madly loves him... You will say everything easy but I only feel hurt whenever my plan gets spoil...

( In the night )

( Neil room )

Neil: What are doing in my bed?

Avni: You can't see im also sleeping here?

Neil: What the hell?

Avni: You can't hear im also sleeping here?

Neil: Look you can fool bebe and mom? But im, not a fool?

Avni: Oh really? Wow-what a joke I laugh tomorrow? I'm already tired so let me sleep...

Neil: You get out of my bed? I won't share my bed for anyone?

Avni: I know you won't share expect me? Because im your wife and I have equal rights...

Neil: If you have right your place is a sofa, not my bed? Sleep on my sofa?

Avni: Sofa? No way? I feel comfortable in bed.  I can't sleep on the sofa I will have neck pain?

Neil: That your problem? You are sleeping or not?

Avni: I'm going to sleep only in the bed, not on the sofa and she lay down on the bed and cover the blanket and switch the light good night neil...

Neil: He can't tolerate her... He also lay on the other side...

( Avni increased the ac cooling )

Neil: He sleeps without a blanket and avni cover fully... He drags the blanket on his side and she drags on her side... Both have fight and neil and avni fall on the floor...

Neil: Avni get up from me?

Avni: She can't move she stuck with a blanket...

Neil: He tries to move but he also can't move? I know this was your plan?

Avni: What plan?

Neil: You know that if you increase the ac cooling I will fight for a blanket?

Avni: Yeah I did to bring you close?

Neil: I know it?

Avni: My plan work... Look we both very close to each other and you can't move...