€€ 008 €€

( Avni came to house )

Avni: She parked her car and came out a shouting ma, ma...

Neil: Mom its confirm avni... She is very angry with me? I'm hiding somewhere please help me?

( Neil run and hide behind the wall)

Avni: Ma, ma...

Neil: Neil bata you are gone? Avni won't leave you today?

Neela: What happen avni? Why you are shouting like this?

Avni: What is this ma?

Neela: What?

Avni: What about these papers?

Neela: Oh this the matter...

Avni: Mom, i ask what is this?

Neela: Avni you can't see its property papers? What avni you grow up and you didn't know? Very bad?

Avni: Mom im not in the mood to listen to this joke? Why did you do this?

Neela: Avni relaxes nothing serious... I just change my property to your name?

Avni: That only ma? Why did you change this property? What emergency came you change your property, to my name?

Neil: He listens they conversation behind the wall and he feels sad... 

Neela: No emergency came? I was thinking for many days about this? Now you only right time came that why i changed?

Avni: But I won't accept this? I want only your love, not this property? Do you get that mom?

Neela: But avni...

Neil: Neela ma, seriously i won't need this property...

Avni: Avni is confused? Neil, what are you doing at my house?

Neil: Oh actually i came to tell ( Neela sign neil not to tell anything) nothing avni...

Avni: I don't understand anything? Can anyone tell me what is going on here?

Neela: Nothing bata!

Neil: Avni i only ask the property papers as my dowry?

Avni: What? She is shocked? How dare you ask dowry?

Neil: I know its wrong but im sorry yaar?

Avni: Throw your sorry on Dustbin? Look because of words my mom change her full property to my name?

Neela: It's not neil mistake? I will decide to change the property paper?

Avni: Ma doesn't try to save him? I thought you are my best friend? But you also showed your reality... I don't want to see your face you leave my house right now?

Neil: Avni lets me explain everything?

Neela: Avni you are thinking wrong?

Avni: Mom, please not a word? She tears the papers and she run towards her room?

Neela: Neil go and convince her?

Neil: Mom i think we should give some time?

Neela: No neil, if you won't clear this misunderstanding she will think you wrong?

( Neil goes upstairs and he stands outside the room... He knocks the door )

Avni: I don't want to meet anyone? Just leave me alone...