The Lone Knight (A Star Wars...

By Rosebleu777

"There was a time long ago before all of this where I still had a home, still had my master and a purpose. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Prologue

2.5K 50 3
By Rosebleu777

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

Star Wars the Lone Knight.

A galaxy plagued by war. 

After the conclusion of the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Knight Revan and his apprentice Jedi Malak have turned to the dark side. 

They succeed in the resurgence of a new Sith Empire, causing the outbreak of a Jedi Civil War. 

With the ranks of the Jedi severely depleted after having fought in the sixteen-year war on Mandalor, the Jedi struggle to fight against the Sith offensive. 

With the failure of the peace negations on Alderan and the destruction of the Jedi Temple, the Jedi now find themselves on the verge of extinction, desperate to find any means possible to win this war. 

Jedi master Tarrep and her padawan Helena Vorn find themselves now on the run from the Sith Empire. 

Few places remain for them to hide as the Sith begin to close in, desperate to reign supreme and wipe out the Jedi Order. 

With the hopes of continuing the rest of her Jedi training in secret, Master Tarrep flees to the ice planet Ilum with her apprentice. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 72 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
339 25 8
Akira never considered herself to be lucky. As a Sith Acolyte chosen by chance, it's not too surprising. When she's thrown into prison and finds a yo...
2.8K 83 10
While Anakin, Rex and the rest of the 501st are on a mission Ahsoka is left behind at the Jedi temple and is framed for a murder she did not commit s...
430K 8.2K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...