My Contract With A Vampire

By Whines8

Have you ever been so down on your luck, that you thought there was no way out? Have you ever been so despera... More

Chapter 1- A Bad Day, A Bad Week...
Chapter 2- A Restless Night
Chapter 3- The Job offer part 1
Chapter 4- The Job Offer part 2
Chapter 5- Things Are Not As They Seem part 1
Chapter 6- Things Are Not As They Seem part 2
Chapter 8- Meeting The Guys part 2
Chapter 9- Meeting The Guys part 3
Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1
Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2
Chapter 12- Their Candidate part 1
Chapter 13- Their Candidate part 2
Chapter 14- Their Candidate part 3
Chapter 15- Fear of Being Afraid
Chapter 16- Another Restless Night part 1
Chapter 17- Another Restless Night part 2
Chapter 18- First Morning
Chapter 19- Exploring Curiosity part 1
Chapter 20- Exploring Curiosity part 2
Chapter 21- Evening Dinner part 1
Chapter 22- Evening Dinner part 2
Chapter 23- Evening Dinner part 3
Chapter 24- Evening Dinner part 4
Chapter 25- Intentions
Chapter 26- Week 1 part 1
Chapter 27- Week 1 part 2
Chapter 28- Week 1 part 3
Chapter 29- Week 1 part 4
Chapter 30- Week 1 part 5
Chapter 31- Week 1 part 6
Chapter 32- Week 3 part 1
Chapter 33- week 3 part 2
Chapter 34- Week 3 part 3
Chapter 35- Week 3 part 4
Chapter 36- Week 3 part 5
Chapter 37- week 3 part 6 (Cole's POV)
Chapter 38 - Week 4 part 1
Chapter 39 week 4 part 2
Chapter 40 - A New Start part 1
Chapter 41 - A New Start part 2
Chapter 42 - Unwanted Surprises
Chapter 43 - At A Crossroads part 1
Chapter 44 - At A Crossroads part 2
Chapter 45 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Chapter 46 - Simple Fun part 1
Chapter 47 - Simple Fun part 2
Chapter 48 - New Encounters
Chapter 49 - Everything Is Changing
Chapter 50 - Admitting Truths
Chapter 51 - Confused Feelings...And Bad Feelings
Chapter 52 - Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life part 1
Chapter 53: Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life Part 2

Chapter 7- Meeting The Guys part 1

183K 3.9K 538
By Whines8

CHAPTER 7- Meeting The Guys part 1

Standing in the cool night air on the front steps of Cole Sullivan’s estate, I stared in bewilderment at him as the very happy smile he was giving me quickly turned into an amused smirk; his last few words running on repeat in my head ‘Now lets go in and meet the rest of the guys’.

My nervousness and fear of the unknown quickly began to resurface as I tried to figure out what he meant by those words. Who were these other guys and why did I have to meet them? What was going to happen to me after I met them? And most importantly could they be vampires just like Cole Sullivan? My palms became slick with sweat as I stood there in behind Cole Sullivan, my legs shaking nervously as my mind started to create all types of horrid images and theories on what my fate would be by the end of this night. 

My racing thoughts were interrupted when I heard Cole Sullivan’s keys jingle before the front door to his large estate was pushed open by him. The light from inside the enormous mansion poured out into the dark night, the glow from the light reflecting off Cole Sullivan’s perfect face as he gestured for me to enter.

Not budging an inch, I stood there frozen in place; too scared and nervous to move. I didn’t want to go inside his house, I didn’t care how beautiful and inviting it seemed, I was afraid and I had an uneasy feeling that once I stepped over the threshold of the front door I would never leave again. 

Cole Sullivan saw my hesitation to enter into his home and smoothly twisted all the way around to face me; his deep dark eyes boring down at me, his hands lazily resting in his pants pockets, “Am I going to have to drag you inside Ms. Amelia?” he asked me making a shiver go down my back, his voice came off calm and smooth, still getting the reaction out of me that it always seemed to get, but I could hear the threatening undertone laced underneath. 

I took a small step backwards as his words reached me, I could tell he wouldn’t have any problem dragging me inside his house and that made my reluctance to go inside even greater. Cole Sullivan saw me take a step back and slowly countered my small movement with one of his own, taking a large step towards me.

“What other guys am I supposed to meet, what do they want with me? I thought I was supposed to be working just for you?” I asked in a shaky voice as I took another step backwards when I saw Cole Sullivan had taken another large step forward.

Cole Sullivan stopped his slow pursuit towards me then, and suddenly his amused smirk turned into an excited and happy smile again brightening up his face instantly. I narrowed my eyes at the beautiful man before me wondering why my pervious question would make him so happy. This was not the first time I saw him with the same exact smile itched into his features and it had me curious to know what was creating it.

Before my mind could figure out an answer to my internal questions, the air around me blew pass quickly making my wild hair fly every which way and the next thing I know I’m inside Cole Sullivan’s house standing in the middle of the huge foyer as I heard the sound of a door locking behind me. 

I sucked in a quick breath of surprise when I finally realized what had just happened and twisted around instantly to face a satisfied looking Cole Sullivan. My eyes were still wide in shock as I looked towards his tall figure. He was standing by the door; hands still lazily placed inside his pants pockets as his dark eyes stared calmly into mine.

“I may have forgotten to clarify a few things involving the contract,” he said as he began to slowly walk towards me, “Wh-what are you talking about?” I asked as I started to feel really uncomfortable under Cole Sullivan’s intense gaze. 

“I’m talking about your employer, doll,” he said making me even more uncomfortable and nervous as he continued to move closer towards me. My heart was thrashing in my chest with every step he made.

I took two shaky steps back when I saw he was getting a little to close, “But you are my employer,” I said confusion and uncertainty laced in my words as I spoke. 

Cole Sullivan gave another one of his smug smirks before stopping in his place, “You’re right, I am your employer... But I’m not your only employer,” he said vaguely and I instantly began to shake my head disbelievingly as I gazed at him in denial.

“That wasn’t in the contract, I-” I started to say, but was quickly interrupted as Cole Sullivan continued to talk, “You what. You read it? If I’m not mistaken I don’t believe you actually read it at all,” he said tauntingly with a shake of his head.

I went to open my mouth to say something to his statement but reluctantly closed it when I realized he was absolutely right. I hadn’t read the entire contract, I was so desperate to get a job and when he generously offered me a place to stay and transportation as well, I signed that contract without clearly thinking about my actions or what could happen. 

My words faded in my throat as I looked away from Cole Sullivan’s smug smirk in defeat. I was so ashamed of myself for being so reckless and desperate. I knew I was most to blame for the situation I was in, but I didn’t want to accept it. I didn’t want to except the fact that I put myself in this situation when I decided to sign my life over to someone I barely knew, without thinking of the consequences.

Without warning Cole Sullivan was instantly right in front of me. He loomed over me, his dark, deep intense eyes sliding over mine, “That’s right you have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into, but no worries doll, you soon will know every single detail,” he said mysteriously making me give another shiver as he gripped my arm. Suddenly, like magic the air wiped around me quickly blurring my surroundings together before I found myself inside a huge room.

I felt Cole Sullivan let go of my arm, the heat from his touch that I barely noticed before started to fade as soon as his hand left my arm. I twisted around to face him as he stood calmly by the opened door of the room. He was watching me with, what looked to be curious eyes, as I stood there staring back at him with surprise and confusion.

Taking a look around at where I was, I gasped as I began to take in the huge bedroom that I was standing in the middle of. It was a very big bedroom; there was a large dark espresso wood canopy bed that had crisp white sheer curtains hanging from the top that sat in the center of the room against the wall. The bed linens were white as well and looked warm and inviting. There was a long dresser across the room from the large bed that had a mirror attached, which matched the bed perfectly. There was a white thick rug placed slightly under the bed towards the center of the room along with a bench that sat in front of the foot of the big bed. There was also a nightstand on each side of the bed decorated by modern looking lamps with white shades and a chest sat in the left corner near the dresser and two other doors. Off towards the far right corner of the room sat a sitting nook, which had a long white velvet chaise and sofa, along with a small coffee table and two floor lamps. On the wall behind the pretty chaise lounger was a line of sheer white curtains that looked to be hiding doors that led to a balcony or terrace of some kind. All and all the room was gorgeous and welcoming and way more amazing than anything I’ve ever been in. 

Just as I was wonder what sat behind the two closed doors on the left side of the bedroom, I heard Cole Sullivan’s voice sound out through the silence of the room making me remember where I really was and the situation I was in. The fear, nervousness and confusion I felt only moments ago began to make its way back to the forefront of my mind as I brought my gaze back around to face an awaiting Cole Sullivan. 

The room that looked so big and beautiful began to seem small and uncomfortable as Cole started to walk slowly inside the room, “I’m glad you like the room because this will be where you’ll be staying for the next year. The two doors to the left of the room holds your closet and bathroom, the terrace to the right over there is locked so don’t try opening it,” he explained as he began to walk pass me handing over to one of the two doors to the left side of the room.

I stayed silent not really knowing what to say or do as I watched him open up one of the doors as he continued to talk, “I took the liberty of getting you this, “ said from inside what looked to be a very big walk in closet before walking back out holding a garment bag.

I furrowed my eyes at the black bag as he walked towards the bed and laid the bag across the side, “You wear a size four right?” he said, lifting his dark eyes up towards my body and giving me a once over before quickly continuing not even waiting for my response, “You need to clean yourself up and have this dress on within the next twenty minutes,” he said as he placed his hand inside his pants pockets again and began to walk pass me back to the bedroom door.

I followed his movements with my eyes as he stopped at the door and twisted around to face me again, “I will send one of the house employees up to get you soon. I expect you to do as your told... My brothers and I will be awaiting your arrival down in the dining area,” he told me before turning on his heels to walk away from the room.

I stood there watching him leave as I tried to wrap my head around everything he just said. Brothers? He has brothers? What the heck is going on? I thought to myself, as I stood frozen in the middle of the large room.

This situation I was in was getting more and more crazy as the night moved on. If he had brothers then that meant they were vampires too. Did that also mean they lived here as well? Is that what Cole Sullivan meant by not being my only employer? How many brothers did he have? Were they just like him? What did they want me for? All these questions and thoughts filled my mind, as I stayed unmoving staring with worried eyes at the still opened bedroom door. 

I couldn’t stay here, God only knows what they all really wanted with me and I didn’t want to stay here to find out. I knew I had no place to go nor any family if I ran away from here and I knew there would be consequences for trying to run away as well but this was all too much. I needed to leave; I had to get away from here, this house, Cole Sullivan and his brothers.

Fear driving me, I finally got movement back in my still shaking legs and slowly began to walk towards the opened bedroom door. Places my trembling fingers on the frame of the door, I peeked my head out into the long and large hallway. Not seeing anyone in sight, I placed my right foot carefully out into the hallway, my left foot following until I was fully standing in the vacant hall. 

Feeling the nervous drumming in my chest as I tried to figure out how to get out of this huge house, I gazed down the dimly lit hall looking for an exit before deciding to turn and gaze down the other end. 

As soon as I was fully turned around, I jumped back in fright, my hand going up to cover my mouth muffling the high pitch scream that slipped from my throat as I stared with big eyes at a calm Cole Sullivan who was standing in front of me. 

“I hope your not trying to leave,” he said his words sounding more like a statement than a question. I backed up quickly hitting the hallway wall in the process; my wide eyes never leaving Cole Sullivan’s dark ones that were boring into mine.

My chest was rising and falling quickly, my breath was coming out in shallow pants as the fear and nervousness began to show. Within seconds Cole Sullivan was chest to chest with me, his lips turned into a smug smirk as he gazed down at my small frame.

I watched in shock as his fangs slowly elongated, coming out of hiding inside his mouth. All my focus instantly went to the two sharp and pointy teeth that seemed to hold their own silent threat as they stood out from the rest of his teeth.

An uncontrollable shudder went through my body as I gaze at the man before me, but it wasn’t from fear it was from the closeness of Cole Sullivan and that fact scared me even more. For some reason Cole Sullivan made me feel uncomfortable when he came to close to me, and this time was no exception. I needed to get away from him my nerves spiking with every second. 

I pressed my back more into the wall I was against as I tried to put some space between him and I. His intense stare never moving from my face as he went to speak again, “But just in case you were, let me remind you that breaching our contract will most certainly result in tremendous consequences. I don’t believe I need to explain in detail do I?” he asked but didn’t wait for an answer as, just like before, I was instantly placed back inside the large bedroom.

Before I even had time to compose myself from the quick movement, I heard Cole Sullivan speak again his deep alluring voice engraving his words in my mind, “My brothers and I have waited a long time for you... and we plan to enjoy you,” he said before pulling the door closed. I heard a click of a lock a moment later before Cole Sullivan’s footsteps began to echo down the hardwood floors of the hallway.

Standing there alone in the middle of the large room again, I gave a look around again before my gaze landed on the still unopened garment bag that laid flat on the edge of the king size bed. Walking over to it slowly, I sat next to the black bag and picked it up in my hands. Resting the bag in my hands on my lap I looked down at the thin bag and immediately my bottom lip began to tremble as all the events of the day, including what’s happened in the last couple of weeks, started to invade my mind bring forth the tears I had been suppressing from the moment I was forced in Cole Sullivan’s car.

Heavy silent sobs began to shake my defeated frame as I sat there on the edge of the bed, alone, scared and confused. I didn’t understand why my life never seemed to have a happy ending or at least just one happy moment. It seemed I was born to be alone and miserable. I thought meeting Cole Sullivan that night at the walking park was the start of my luck finally turning around for the better. I thought he was someone I could trust.

Well it seems I thought wrong; my life began with misery and will most likely end in the same way. That harsh fact had my sobs coming out even harder, the tears that ran down my face splashed onto the garment bag on my lap dampening the thin fabric. 

Cole Sullivan’s last words to me burned in my mind as the sobs continued to take over my body, ‘My brothers and I have waited a long time for you... and we plan to enjoy you,’ I didn’t understand what he meant by those words but I didn’t really care. All I knew was that my life was over. I knew I wouldn’t last a year here and I knew I probably would never leave this estate ever again. 

 TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.4K 31
🎖️ #13 in Lesbian Love (6/20/2018) *** "Very heart touching and heart wrenching story." "Such an amazing story!" "How endearing!" ______________ Ame...
331K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
7.1K 158 16
Sixteen year old, Bella Harken, has knowingly taken one of the hardest jobs she's ever had, or ever WILL have. She is the nanny for the dreaded Sween...