Hermione Voldemort's Daughter

By moon_rose_petals

Basically what the title says. Hermione is Voldemort's Daughter, and a Deatheater. I know it's been done befo... More

Chapter 1: Nightmares
Chapter 2: Owls
Chapter 3: Ron's news
Chapter 4: Justin Finch-Fletchly
Chapter 5: The dark mark
Chapter 6: Home for the holidays
Chapter 7: Nightmares, Dotti's and Cluedo
Chapter 8: Finding out
Chapter 9: Diagon Ally
Chapter 10: The ball
Chapter 11: Le grenier
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 14: Arguments
Chapter 15: Slipping
Chapter 16: Potions
Chapter 17: The closet
Chapter 18: Vera Verto
Chapter 19: Missunderstandings
Chapter 20: Another chapter called The Dark Mark
Chapter 21: Sophia's First Date
Chapter 22: Library
Chapter 23: The Deal
Chapter 24: YOUR MUMS A HUFFLEPUFF!
Chapter 25: The first kiss
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Ti Amo, Ginny Weasley
Chapter 28: My ferrety plans whirr into motion
Chapter 29: Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Chapter 30: The un-namable chapter
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: Thestrals and Crab cakes
Chapter 33: Draco returns
Chapter 34: Budleigh Salterton
Chapter 35: Muggles and Mermaids
Chapter 36: Re-Play
Chapter 37: The Fair
Chapter 38: It's begun (Battle Part 1)
Chapter 39: Voldemort's Story
Chapter 40: Battle Over
Epilogue: 10 Rules for Dating My Daughter
Last chapter
hi

Chapter 39: The battle (The battle part 2)

1.2K 28 13
By moon_rose_petals

Me and Luna dashed down to the dungeons.

"Choose a cell, Luna!" I instructed, "Your pick."

"Okay!" She hopped over to one on the left, and went in. I helped her fit on her wig, and nodded to her.

"I'm going to lock you in now," I told her, locking it with a simple locking charm.

"Good luck!" Luna whispered from her corner.

"Thanks Luna," I nodded, "I'll need it."

When I went outside I drew in a sharp breath. It was cloudy, foggy, and there were jets of light all around. Just like in my dream! People were yelling and shouting and goodness knows what else. I shuddered with dejavu. The dream- it was becoming real.

"Riddle," I heard a girly voice hiss. I turned to see Lavender Brown, bloodstained, her wand held up to my face. "You're the cause of all this- all this pain and devestation! Potter said to leave you to him, but I can't pass this chance- AVADA KEDAVRA!" At the same time someone behind my shouted in my direction,

"Sectumsempra!" I ducked to avoid both curses. The green light sped past the red one- the red one hit Lavender square in the chest.

"Lavender!" I gasped, running towards her. She looked at me with hate.

"What have you done?" She gasped, looking at me dead in the eyes. Seconds later, she was dead.

"I didn't do anything." I muttered, stepping back and walking away from her. I drew my cardigan around me. Looking for something to do- someone to heal... I couldn't fight the people who used to be my friends, nor could I fight the people who were fighting for me. I saw Draco in the distance, battling two Ravenclaw's furiously. I ran over to him and shot a binding jinx at one of them. Draco glanced a look at me hectically.

"Sophia get Wormtail and apparate out of here- it's not safe for you!" He told me. I looked at him blankly. "Stupefy! Sophia, GO!" I turned and ran, looking out for Wormtail or someone to get me out of this nightmare. It was so odd, I knew everything that was going to happen. And I also knew that today was the day I was going to die.

Nobody's POV

Ron ran down a staircase towards the dungeons, remembering the spy's direction down. As soon as he got there, he could, like the spy had said, hear snuffled crying from the left.

"Hermione?" He called hopefully to one of the cells.

"Ron?" The voice was high-pitched, not like Hermione's at all, but at the same time just like hers.

"I'm going to get you out of there, Hermione." He told her, pointing his wand at the cell, "Alohamora!" The gate swung open and Ron ran into the cell, going to hug the girl. She crept away from him and he bashed into the wall. "OW! Hermione?" The door swung shut again and he turned to see a Hermione with blue eyes standing there with a key. She turned it into the lock with a devastating click.

"Hermione?" Ron whispered, "Why are you locking me in?" Then, to Ron's horror, Hermione took off all her hair... To reveal the sandy blonde, wavy hair of Luna Lovegood. "Luna?" She threw the wig inside the cell for him.

"All that's left of Hermione Elddir," she told him seriously, "Do with it what you wish. Long live Sophia!" And she turned and ran up the stairs holding the key.

"Luna?" Ron yelled, "LUNA GET BACK HERE! Let me out!" He looked down at the wig. "All that's left of Hermione..." He picked it up, held it to his chest, and curled up into a ball to sob over his lost friend.

Meanwhile, Sophia fled through the battle searching for Wormtail. Harry watched, thinking he knew who she was.

"Hermione!" He called, running over to her and grabbing her into a tight hug, "I thought we'd lost you! Are you okay? Where's Ron?" He saw her worried face and realised she'd been leaving. "Hermione, where are you going? We need you!" The girl looked even more tormented.

"No Harry, you don't need me. All I do is bring bad luck. I have to leave-" She turned to leave but he clung onto her arm. There was a soft rip of fabric, and the top part of her sleeve came off in his hand, leaving a sign on her forearm. The Dark Mark.

"Hermione, what?" Harry breathed, hardly daring to believe it. His best friend had been a Deatheater all along, just pretending to like him to give information to her Lord.

"I'm sorry Harry," Sophia murmered, turning away. Her brow creased, she knew what was coming next. He drew out his wand, he held it in the air. If he couldn't have her, nobody could.

"Avada Kedavra!" He spit, watching the green tunnel towards her. Then at the last minute he watched as she was pushed by an invisible force to the ground, and the curse hit a tree, which shrivelled up and died. He gasped, shocked. The girl took one look around, trying to figure out who had pushed her, then saw Harry's cold eyes. She ran off. But that didn't matter, Harry knew, he'd get her for betraying him oneday. He recalled that Hermione had told him of the dream in which he'd killed her because she had been a Deatheater, and knew, oneday, that he would make her nightmare become real.

Sophia continued running through the grounds of the manor. She inwardly shuddered at what she'd just been through. Somebody had pushed her out of the way of that curse, and she didn't know who. There had been nobody there, nobody dead near her, yet she knew she didn't imagine the soft hands hugging and pushing her down, and the soft lips kissing her a goodbye on her cheek. She was thinking so deeply of the memory and who it could have been she didn't notice anything around her until she heard Blaise shout.

"SOPHIA! LOOK OUT!" She turned just in time to see Theo Nott cast Sectumsempra at her. She cast the shield charm and it dissolved in thin air, but she fell to the floor by the force of it. Ginny and Blaise ran over to help her up.

"Run, Phia." Ginny whispered, and Sophia ran again, leaving her friends to deal with Nott.

"Why, Theo?" Asked Blaise, "Why did you try to kill Sophia? What did she ever do to you? And, besides, I thought you were on our side."

"Your side?" Theo scoffed, "you don't understand, do you Zabini? They kill. They kill and murder and slaughter, and that isn't right. When you side with us, we prevent that- we help, we heal, we care. I've been spying ever since the night Justin Finch-Fletchly died, because I knew after that there would be no stopping Voldemort from murdering again."

"But why?" Ginny asked, "Why betray your father, your house?"

"Why would you?" Theo snapped, "For love. I love Lavender Brown! Or I did, until that snake Riddle killed her!"

"Theo, there is no reason to blame Sophia for that-" Blaise began, but Theo threw a curse at him.

"Alvuesio!" Blaise was thrown back by the force of the spell, now a ginormous hole in his stomach.

"BLAISE!" Ginny yelled, running over to him. His eyes were closed and he seemed frozen in time. There was blood seeping from him, and Ginny began to cry. "You dementor boggerer!" She yelled, and cast a bunch of spells at him, "Castreo!" He doubled up in pain as an invisible punch hit his crotch, "Defodio!" Deep gouges began to appear on his skin and he yowled in pain, "Duro!" She then turned him to stone, then, with a smirk, yelled, "Diffindio!" And he blast into a million pieces. Milliseconds later she sprinted back to her boyfriend. "Blaise? Blaise, wake up! Please! Get up! We need you!" She sighed and kissed him on the nose. He was deathly cold. "I'll be back soon, Blaise." She turned, wiped a tear off her cheek and walked away. Draco ran up to her.

"What happened?" He asked, seeing her red-rimmed eyes.

"Theo Nott betrayed us," Ginny relayed, "He tried to kill Sophia. She ran away and he killed Blaise- so I killed him." Draco nodded, emotionless.

"We have to stop this fight. We find Potter and we take him to Voldemort." Draco told her. "But how?"

"Grab me by my neck," Ginny instructed, "And drag me to the manor." Draco nodded. He pulled her to the manor like a wolf dragging it's pray to it's lair. Ginny spotted Harry amongst the crowd of fighting wizards and witches.

"HARRY!" She screamed, getting his attention.

"Ginny!" He gasped, running after them into the manor. However, when he got inside, Draco and Ginny were nowhere to be seen. Then two hands grabbed him from behind. He looked to his left and saw Draco. He looked to his right and saw Ginny.

"Ginny?" He wondered, scared.

"I'm sorry, Harry." She apologised, "But you have to be taken to Voldemort." They marched him up some stairs to a small room, filled with three chairs, a table and a fireplace. Voldemort sat in one, and Sophia sat in another.

"Ah, Harry," Voldemort said, "Take a seat." Harry sat. "Tea?" Voldemort offered him some tea, but Harry shook his head. "Okay then. Draco, Ginny, sound the alert. There is to be no more fighting while I talk to Harry." The two nodded and left, and Voldemort turned back to Harry.

"What do you want, Riddles?" He glared.

"Well Harry, if you want to know, I'll have to tell you a story. It all began when I was born-" Voldemort started.

"This is going to be a long story." Harry comented.

"Then you should have had some tea," Sophia told him, "What about some hot chocolate and buiscuits?"

"Yeah, okay." Harry surrendered.

"Dotti!" Sophia called, "Two hot chocolates and a collection of busicuits, please!" A house elf named Dotti appeared with the goods and lay them on the table. "Thank you."

"And now, Harry, let me tell you my story..."

A/N: Oooh cliff-hanger!

1. Did you like the chapter?

2. Were you okay with everyone who died?

3. What was you're favourite part?

4. Was there somebody you wanted dead I didn't kill?

5. How excited are you for Voldemort's story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.6K 32
Theodore Nott is a womanizer who has never had a lasting connection with anyone. Hermione Granger is a girl who is suffering in silence. When e...
136K 3.8K 35
"Merlin please help the new victims of Pansy Zabini nee Parkinson and Ginny Potter nee Weasley" Six years after Hogwarts Hermione and Draco work toge...
101K 2.7K 21
Blaise was an amusing man; she threw her head back in laughter when a voice of sultry steel cut through the moment. The voice drawled, "Mate, do you...
8.7K 121 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...