My blossom ( Laughing Jack x...

By Beetlerose

(NOT EDITED) ⚠️ Bad Grammar⚠️ ⚠️ kind of stupid protagonist ⚠️ ⚠️ gore ⚠️ You are going to spend some tim... More

The clown
The hospital
The clues
The eyes
The scream
The circus
The dream
Author's NOTE
The little boy
The dress up
Author's NOTE
The mirrors
Author's NOTE
Mystery person
Sister
Author's NOTE
The incident
Author's NOTE
Moving
Settled in
Author's NOTE
The meeting
Where are we going
The kiss
The message
Oblivious love
The black out
Sally
The enemy
Mostly blank
Hangout with Jane
The dog and the chocolate castle
Time for work
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Whats outside the window
The blood
Just food and the third kiss
Smile and the cheesy part
The conversation
Time for bed
The early wake up
The sandwich
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Just sleep
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The many kisses
The two men
The long walk
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The bickering
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Kate The Chaser?
The crush
Escape
Talk
Consequences
Detective
Meeting Candy Pop
Kate's vision
Smile's warning
Natalie!
Chuck E. Cheese
Being watched
Jester
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Jane's friends
Who is she again?
He must be worried
Oh yeah, the funeral!
Author's NOTE
...You cried
Fresh air
Oww...
Hope?
Lulu
He didnt see her...
Author's NOTE
Did I make it?!
I miss them...
The train
Author's NOTE (Thank you!)
Home?!
What's the outcome?
TAGGED?!
Missing a hand?
He's acting weird...
He proposed!?

She's missing

3.7K 118 60
By Beetlerose

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : GORE, And CUSSING

Jacks POV

I woke up hearing a muffled scream, I immediately got up and ran into the hallway, I looked at (Y/N)'s room then broke the door open to see Nina standing by the window trying to push (Y/N) down to Jeff who was standing at the bottom.

"Let her go!" I was full of fury, and at that moment I froze, then the next thing I knew, (Y/N) was gone.

I knew where they were taking her, so all I had to do was get there before they did. I snapped my finger, then I was in front of the mansion, I waited for what seemed like hours, but was only 30 minutes. Then I heard some laughing in the distance, I knew it was Jeff, because I could smell the alcohol coming off of him a mile away. I turned myself invisible, then I stood there waiting for them to come by.

"Nina, did you see the look on his face!"

"Yes my prince!"

"Nina, how many times have I told you not to call me that."

"..."

"Exactly, Hey Nina, do you remember why we kidnapped (Y/N)."

"We kidnapped her because we found out she was the sister of that b*tch Jane."

"Oh, yeah."

I was furious, they only kidnapped her because she was related to Jane. And I was also mad about the way they were carrying her, they had (Y/N) slumped against Nina's shoulder.

As soon as they went inside, I followed them before they could shut the door, when they went into the kitchen I snapped my finger then I was visible again. After this, I'm going to kill Jeff.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nina, and Jeff coming upstairs from the basement, they looked at me, then the yelled at me and said, "You bast*rd, you stay away from her, I need to kill the b*tch!"

Nina and Jeff then went into the basement, I walked over to the locked door, then I started banging on the door. I was so angry at them that when I pounded on the door the last time it went flying off it's hinges. I walked into the room to see that Nina and Jeff weren't in there. Cowards, I picked
(Y/N) up, then I snapped my fingers, we were at the edge of the woods now, I kept on walking until I heard a gasp come from behind me, I turn around to see a person, how fun, I sliced through their stomach, then I started to laugh, I picked up his organs, then began tearing them out, I hear the man gasp and breathe heavily until his last breath came. I started to stuff his insides with hand made candy, I picked the man up and dragged him with my free hand, my other hand was carrying (Y/N). I plopped him against a tree, then I continued to walk back to (Y/N)'s house with her in my arms.

She looked so beautiful with the fresh blood splattered on her face, and the moon light on her skin, I couldn't help but blush a little. I opened the front door then shut it as I walk in, I look over to the couch to see Jane sleeping, like a pig.

I walked upstairs, then went into (Y/N)'s room, I placed her on her bed, then in closed her window, I shut her light off, I walked over to her, then I kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Blossom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
94 0 16
A eighteen year old girl who was kidnapped by a psychopathic deranged doctor has finally broke free from her hell. When she meets a strange boy and f...
52.3K 903 67
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION * I didn't steal I took it from my Quotev account. The characters include Laughing Jack, The Puppeteer, Dark Link, Ben Drowned an...
2.7K 110 13
"Her blood was beautiful, just like her." °°°° Emily has decided she has nothing to live for, which was unusual for a seventeen year old to most peop...