An Alolan Adventure (Pokémon...

Oleh xKawaiiVee

This story is about a girl that's carrying a secret of her own that will change everything. Follow her in thi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1: An old friend
3: The Grand Trial
4: Meeting new friends
5: Team Snowspark
6: A long time later
7: The adventure begins
8: Training
9: A new evolution
10: Inside the Icy Cave
11: A pokémon egg
12: Alex's first trial
13: The twins
14: Kidnapped
15: An unknown past
16: The hideout
17: Locked inside
18: Heading to the Altar of the Sun
19: Confession
Epilogue
A/n
A/n
A/n

2: Trials

1.4K 27 6
Oleh xKawaiiVee

Caroly's P.O.V.

I woke up after a while when it was time for dinner. I got downstairs and I found my dad home.

"Alola..." I said with a sleepy face.

"Alola, Caroly! Were you sleeping?" My father asked.

"Yes..." I replied.

"Come and sit with us so that sleep just goes away!" Aunt Emma said.

"Okay..." I replied as I sat on the table.

"Tomorrow you'll be meeting the Kahuna of Mele Mele Island." My father said.

"Why?" I asked quite curious.

"You'll see..." He replied with a mysterious look.

After the dinner, we all went to bed. Me and my Pokémon were the only ones who were still awake.

"Why do you think that we have to meet the Kahuna tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we should be sleeping if we want to wake up on time..." Glacia said.

"This whole thing is making me electric!" Electra said excited.

"Goodnight everyone..." Snowflake said letting out a yawn.

"Goodnight!" We all replied.

On the next day, we woke up earlier than usual and we went to have breakfast. Aunt Emma had just made pancakes!

"This looks delicious!" I said.

"It's even more delicious if you actually sit down and eat it!" She said playfully.

And that's what I did. I sat down and had my breakfast. It was great!

After that, I said goodbye to my aunt and Vaporeon (since my father was already at his work) and I went to meet the Kahuna.

When I got there, he was already waiting for us.

"Alola! You might be Caroly, aren't you?" He said.

"Alola! Yes that's me..." I replied.

"Let me introduce myself first," He said "My name is Hala and I'm the Kahuna of Mele Mele Island. You may have noticed that there are no Gyms in Alola. We have trials instead."

"Trials?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, trials! You have to complete your first trial by defeating a totem Pokémon and after that moving on to the grand trial to challenge the Island's Kahuna."

"Woah, that's awsome!" I said.

"And that's not all! If you win on a trial you'll be rewarded with a z-crystal that contains a special move called z-move!" He said.

"Z-move?" I asked.

"Yes. They are special moves that can be taught to a Pokémon that knows a move of the same type as the z-crystal. But watch out! These can only be used once in each battle!" He kept explaining. "But before using z-moves you'll need a z-ring. Without it z-crystals and z-moves would be useless"

"And how can I get one?" I asked.

"Actually, from me!" He said as he handed me a z-ring. "So are you ready for this?"

"Yes!" I said quite excited.

My first trial was inside of Verdant Cavern. Me and Hala were walking inside as three Yungoos started attacking.

"Electra, I choose you!" I shouted as we got ready for battle "Electra, use quick attack!"

She imeadiatly did what I said knocking one of the Yungoos out. The other two used tackle.

"Electra, escape using quick attack and then use electroweb!" I commanded. Electra used the quick attack which made the Yungoos collide with each other and then she used electroweb that made the Yungoos unable to move.

"Now finish it off with a thunderbolt!" I said as Electra fainted the two Pokémon. "Nice job, girl!"

"You think that it is done already?" Hala asked.

I suddenly felt something behind me. I turned around only to see a Gumshoos. But this one wasn't a normal one... This one was so much bigger!

"That's the totem Pokémon" Hala said "If you want to move to the Grand trial, better defeat it!"

"Ok... Electra, let's do this!" I said "Electra use Iron Tail!"

She did what I said but the Gumshoos resisted it and used bite.

"Electra! Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"Please use my special ability now or this won't be easy..." Electra said as she stood up.

"Alright then... Electra evolve into Raichu!" I said as Electra evolved out of nowhere.

Hala and the Gumshoos were shocked.

"Electra, use quick attack and then electroweb!" I commanded as she used the really fast normal-type move with the electric-type one after.

The Gumshoos was unable to move.

"Electra, use thunderbolt!" I said as she used thunderbolt and made the Pokémon faint. Electra went back to be a Pikachu at the end of the battle.

Suddenly the fainted Gumshoos got up and handed me a normalium-z (the z-crystal of the normal-type move).

"Thank you!" I thanked the Totem Pokémon as it left.

"How did your Pikachu evolve in battle and then go back to it's original form?" Hala asked quite impressed.

"She is an experiment Pokémon that my father gave me... I had no choice but to use her special ability..." I said.

"If you keep on training, you'll get even stronger! I want that Pokémon to be on the Grand Trial." Hala said almost if he was the one challenging me instead.

We then left as he went to he's house and I went to mine.

When we got there, it was around lunch time so we had to go to eat. After that, Electra and I took the opportunity to train our new z-move for the Grand Trial on my Aunt's big yard.

"Let's do this!" I said as Electra and I started to do the pose for the move so it could work "Breakneck Blitz!"

It was such a powerful move that even Electra got impressed.

"Did we do that?" She asked.

"I think so..." I replied impressed as well. "Let's keep on training!"

We spent all the afternoon training which got us really tired, so we went inside when Aunt Emma called us for dinner.

"So how was your day?" My father asked.

"It was awesome!" I said as I showed him my z-ring with the z-crystal there.

"Seems like you were having fun!" He said.

"She spent all the rest of the day training." My aunt said.

"Tomorrow will be my Grand Trial and I need to be prepared!" I said.

"You know what will help you to get even more prepared?" My father asked.

"What?" I asked him.

"A good night of sleep." He said.

So after dinner we went immediately to bed. We couldn't wait for the next day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

162K 3.4K 86
To fulfill your dreams, one must be reckless enough to take on the world and gamble all or nothing. Especially when your dream is to stand at the top...
52.7K 1.2K 16
The story of an abandoned Espeon, saved by a kind Flareon, an arrogant Umbreon, and their Trainer. Will the Espeon fall for one of her rescuers and s...
395 12 17
Okay, so basically this is going to be a middle school story about how Pikachu and Eevee meet - and fall in love. There are going to be three books...
2.2K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...